PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER INLAND EMPIRE Mass Meet

jaycue01
12-26-2005, 01:06 PM
hey guys im from the SRTFORUMS... and looking to get an IE meet together with some different types of cars... if anyone is interested id like to get something together maybe at Citrus Plaza.... im lookin to set up a combined meet... so far ive invited the SRT-4s from the area, the Lancer RalliArts and the 3G Eclipse Forums... if you guys are interested email me [email protected] and we can set up a date.

Edit by mod: Subject + Dates

Where: Citrus Plaze in Redlands. BevMo parking lot
When: December 31 @ Noon
What: Coffee, BevMo run for New Years, Fast Cars and Fat Security Guard(s).

Blaze
12-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Yes, we definately should have a get together.
Maybe once a month.

When / Where do you guys meet up?

1of1000MR
12-27-2005, 01:06 AM
Let me know when and where, and I'll be there.

jaycue01
12-27-2005, 12:46 PM
no date has been set but we usualy try to set up on saturdays and make it a whole day thing if everyone will stay around that long... if things get big enough we can always move to a park somewhere... but for now we can stick to Citrus Plaza in Redlands... I got the guys over at socal3g.com (Eclipse Site) ready to go and workin on guys over at b15sentra.net (SE-Rs) ... no response from the WRXs guys yet but i will check all the boards and my next post i will have up a date but if everyone is cool with it we could do it on New Years Eve Day if anyone is interested with that let me know and then go Bi-Weekly from there.

Blaze
12-27-2005, 12:51 PM
That's a long way from my house....

But I'll swing by on December 31st for a bit.
Citrus Plaza will have that fat security guy rolling around in his mini-pickup @ night.
During the day, you can expect a decent horde of people doing returns.

So where in the mall were you planning?
Any activities, or just hang out at the fountain and eat sushi?

Blaze

jaycue01
12-27-2005, 01:01 PM
Im figuring to beat out all the busy people we will meet in front of Petco/BevMo/Davids Bridal/ Party Plus Area. there is a stair case that walks up to Star Bucks and all that stuff... but I will show up on the 31st and try to make it every month on the last saturday and see what amount of cars we can pull out. Just to let ya know heres a pic of my car so everyone will recognize me.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/jaycue01/SRT4Tails.jpg

Blaze
12-27-2005, 01:06 PM
I haven't seen that one around town much.

How many SRTs do you imagine will show up?
Likewise for 2Gs etc?

You can't see the cars from Starbucks if we park @ Davids Bridal.
I say we hit up bev mo insteak. ;) jk
But seriously, I have a thing about line site on the car....more so @ malls.

Blaze
12-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Just to let ya know heres a pic of my car so everyone will recognize me.

If anyone has trouble recognizing me, I've got the car with the big spoiler.

http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/database/madcarphotos/files/disco%20bob20021231001423rice.jpg

jaycue01
12-27-2005, 01:23 PM
LOL hey i dont plan on leaving all those purty cars unattended but we usualy park at the back end of that parking lot closest to Star Bucks and we can always send someone on a run... but hey BevMo works for me!!!... i dont get out of the redlands/san bernardino/highland area much so not sure who would have all seen me before... but Im confirming the date the 31st I WILL BE THERE AT NOON and will hang out for a bit... get who ever you can to come out and i will see ya there!

Blaze
12-27-2005, 01:30 PM
LOL
i will see ya there!

Hey, don't laugh at my car. I worked really hard on that!

NE way, I edited your initial post and added the dates/times etc.

C-Ya there.

Blaze

bogey8
12-27-2005, 02:03 PM
LOL
i will see ya there!

Hey, don't laugh at my car. I worked really hard on that!

He's not joking about the BIG WING. :D

rammsteinmatt
12-27-2005, 02:06 PM
too far :2funny:

Tomasu
12-27-2005, 04:24 PM
i can make it if you guys decide on a time. Ill at least swing by.

jaycue01
12-27-2005, 04:42 PM
i can make it if you guys decide on a time.* Ill at least swing by.

NOON until when ever everyone has plans for New Years and Has to LEAVE... not sure on the turn out... but the basic point of all this is a nice friendly meet where we can hang out and meet some other tuners in the area... no BS... no trash talkin... just a swapping of ideas and admiration of cars

EVOate909
12-29-2005, 04:56 PM
its gonna rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idiot2:

The Emperor
12-29-2005, 05:26 PM

prove it....NOW

i'll be there. HA!

jaycue01
12-29-2005, 05:29 PM

Now when did we start listening to the weather man? they said it would rain on tue and true it did but here it only lasted like 20-30mins... *:-P Im gonna hope it doesnt... i figure everyone will stay home if its raining...so we will see i guess how things go... we could always relocate to a parking garage *:uglystupid2:

Blaze
12-29-2005, 09:20 PM

Now when did we start listening to the weather man? they said it would rain on tue and true it did but here it only lasted like 20-30mins... :-P Im gonna hope it doesnt... i figure everyone will stay home if its raining...so we will see i guess how things go... we could always relocate to a parking garage :uglystupid2:

I think I recall someone claiming rain for the MOD meet.
In fact, that person posted an hour by hour forecast that the meet would be rained out.

Damn, I felt dumb.

Why do I even bring that up?

EVOate909
12-30-2005, 08:45 PM
so is this meet still gonna happen

Tomasu
12-30-2005, 10:34 PM
hope ill remember to go check it out haha.... hope im not too busy actually

Tomasu
12-31-2005, 01:47 PM
i dont think this shits going down, just drove by and there were no cool cars there...

So much for that one

Blaze
12-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Bogey and I showed up.
There were about 15 cars or so.
It was an even mix between SRTs, Scoobies and 3Gs.

I left around 130 and the rain started coming in shortly after.

The meet will run on the last Saturday of each month.
I look forward to January (hopefully I'll have my hands free and can be a bit more social).

Blaze

EVOate909
01-01-2006, 11:29 PM
told u its gonna rain... :-P

but i hope this would be a regular meet O0

Blaze
01-02-2006, 12:08 AM
I spoke to the guy who organized it.
They will continue to have these meets on the last Saturday of every month.

jaycue01
01-02-2006, 12:53 PM
lol i guess this site doesnt email me when there are replies (just figured that out)... well things seemed to turn out as we expected for a new years eve and rain meet... i hope the 28th of Jan turns out alot better... i guess we will keep the same place and same time for the next meet and see how things go... if for some reason we outgrow the spot ( i doubt this will happen) we can always relocate... but nice to see all that showed up... and Blaze i serioulsy have never seen an engine that clean!!! well not on a Daily Driver anyway... now i gotta shine mine up for the next meet... well hope to see more of u there next time i think it will be fun as it gets larger... ill check back here every once in awhile and see how things are with everyone for the 28th of Jan at NOON

EVOate909
01-02-2006, 03:00 PM
i guess you havent seen my engine bay :idiot2: :-P and my car is a TRUE daily driven car :-P

bogey8
01-02-2006, 08:17 PM
i guess you havent seen my engine bay :idiot2: :-P and my car is a TRUE daily driven car :-P

Blaze's car is daily driven in and out of the garage to keep the tires from going square. Algier, driving 5 miles a day doesn't count for daily driving.

Anyways, it was good to meet you guys. I'll try to make again to the next one. O0

Blaze
01-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Blaze's car is daily driven in and out of the garage to keep the tires from going square.

WTH, Bogey?

You know I back it out twice a day to dust it off too!

:crazy2:

jaycue01
01-03-2006, 09:34 AM
Blaze's car is daily driven in and out of the garage to keep the tires from going square.

WTH, Bogey?

You know I back it out twice a day to dust it off too!

:crazy2:

LOL i remember someone telling me that there car hasnt even been touched by rain... i wish my car could be a garage queen... but damnit i dont have a garage just a space under a overhang!

jaycue01
01-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Its that time again...
Citrus Plaza, Redlands, CA
1/28/06
NOON
Infront of BevMo! and Petco... and Davids Bridal

Everyone is welcome i hope there is a better turnout then the last meet since it was a semi-holiday... well hope to see everyone there!

TuningTechnologies
01-18-2006, 08:50 PM
We will be there for sure.......anyone else......we should have a lot of peeps there.....there are a ton of Evo's out here.

evo_chip
01-18-2006, 08:57 PM
ill be there, hey Alfred, maybe everyone can meet up at your shop and well all cruise down there

TrickedOutEVOVIII
01-18-2006, 09:56 PM
sounds like a great idea to me

jaycue01
01-20-2006, 01:42 PM
i hope to see everyone again... i think Blaze plans on coming out again not sure who else will show but i will make sure my car is there at Noon so anyone who wants to meet up i will at least be there... email me if anyone has any more info they need i think Boogey also showed up last time if anyone needs directions or anything.

bogey8
01-20-2006, 03:45 PM
We will be there for sure.......anyone else......we should have a lot of peeps there.....there are a ton of Evo's out here.

I'll be there. Chris, I want to see your new IX. What color did you get?

Jay, we may get a better turn out of Evos since it won't be raining.

MYFIRSTEVO
01-20-2006, 04:26 PM
i WILL most likely be there! Since i'm always in the area during weekends. So it's the 28th correct?

SpdyEvo02
01-20-2006, 04:30 PM
I will most likely go to this should be fun

jaycue01
01-21-2006, 09:50 PM
it will be nice to see more evos this time around i will see everyone there i guess!

evo_chip
01-26-2006, 02:54 AM
whos actually going? its only a couple of days away :knuppel2: :D

Hiro
01-26-2006, 09:22 AM
whos actually going? its only a couple of days away :knuppel2: :D

Read up. ^^

Blaze
01-28-2006, 07:55 PM

I'm bummed I couldn't make it.

So how was the meet?
Lets see some pix from all the evos + others.

:smitten:

jaycue01
02-16-2006, 04:33 PM
NEXT IE MASS MEET FEB 25th, at Noon same location... it would be nice to see more Evos show up this time there was only two out last time around... well i hope to see everyone there, email me if u need any more info [email protected]

Blaze
02-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Any pix from the last one?

jaycue01
02-20-2006, 07:40 AM
nope i didnt get to stay longer then an hour, but i hear that there were only 2 Evos there and about 5 SRT4s and a few stragglers here and there stopped in and left, so i think we actualy did better on New Years Eve then they did last time, but I will be able to make it out for longer this time around and I will bring the camera

cky_bam_marg
02-26-2006, 12:13 PM
dude u guys suck ass, i was there at like 12:15 and no sign of a meet was anywhere, and then i drive away and see to srt-4's so i attemp to follow and they disapear only to be found shopping at like target, but seriously there r alot of nice as cars in redlands that place was full of sweet rides but they where all shoppers lol, and i live next to california speedway so serioulsy traffic sucked ass im never going up to a fake redlands meet again.

but really we should have a large meet at victoria gardens and all park outside on the streets that shit would be sweet, and its closer to me

jaycue01
02-27-2006, 07:30 AM
i didnt get there until around 12:30, but i was there... and there was only about 5 cars that even showed and they were all SRT4s... but i only stayed for about an hour and a half so if anyone showed after around 2 then i wouldnt know.

cky_bam_marg
02-27-2006, 09:43 PM
12:30 still thats so weenie man, u kow what i still say we arange a meet at victoria gardens it would be some "ol' ignant ass shit" as the late great dr. dre once put it

jaycue01
03-09-2006, 08:10 AM
that would be all great and all... except we had meets there for SRT4s and we get kicked out everytime... and thats only with like 5-10 cars... they stopped meeting there and started meeting at the wendys across the street... the point of the redlands meet was to simply have a meet for everyone who may have things better to do at night... noon is great for anyone who has kids or just wants to actualy go out at night... feel free to organize a meet at victoria gardens... just post up on http://www.socalsrt4.com and I am sure you will get a few SRT4s out

jaycue01
08-01-2006, 10:39 AM
BACK FROM THE DEAD!

We are trying to revive this meet! Frist meet will be this Saturday and then the last Saturday of every month from there on out.. alot of interest is shown so far from the socalsrt4.com guys so hope you guys are interested...

When: Saturday, August 5th @ Noon

Blaze
08-03-2006, 07:26 AM
Bad time for me to be out of the country.

:(

Blaze
08-10-2006, 05:51 AM
How was the meet?
Any pix??

BACK FROM THE DEAD!

We are trying to revive this meet! Frist meet will be this Saturday and then the last Saturday of every month from there on out.. alot of interest is shown so far from the socalsrt4.com guys so hope you guys are interested...

When: Saturday, August 5th @ Noon

IXMREVO
08-12-2006, 06:10 PM
Lets bring the meet back I didnt get a chance to go

Blaze
08-14-2006, 05:24 AM
Lets bring the meet back I didnt get a chance to go

Just so you know, this isn't a evo only meet. It's a mass/local meet.
ie, Hondas, Nissan, whatever.

It's a good crowd though. I went to the first one.

Dos531
08-15-2006, 02:58 PM
I just got my STI and I would be down for a meet.Â* Is it definitely going to happen? If it is definitely on ill post it on iwsti.com.

IXMREVO
08-31-2006, 11:06 PM
I still go if its not only evos it doesnt matter to me I like all cars just as long as its not a bunch of douches trying to rev up and race every car they see.

Blaze
09-01-2006, 11:21 AM
There have been some other "mini" meets starting up around town.
I don't know if it's a good thing yet.

There is one in Redlands and another one closer to my house off of Greenspot. I understand the Redlands one is broken up by police on a weekly basis. No tickets are issued, but that's probably because the cars are so weak.

Dos531
09-01-2006, 04:37 PM
There needs to be a good meet in the Redlands area that doesnt consist of crappy rice burners.

TrickedOutEVOVIII
09-01-2006, 04:48 PM
oh dear god...so many things to say at one time haha

T

Tomasu
09-01-2006, 05:11 PM
There needs to be a good meet in the Redlands area that doesnt consist of crappy rice burners.

Theyre mostly drifters at the redlands one, and some other cars. I know one other subaru guy that goes every now and then..

Never really saw any full on rice rockets tho.

Blaze
09-01-2006, 05:31 PM
The cool meets are the ones no one knows about.

IXMREVO
09-01-2006, 05:45 PM
theres a lot of good cars in redlands I know about 10 people that would probaly go and none of them are rice burners, theres no reason for there not to be any good meets out here.

The Emperor
09-02-2006, 08:25 AM
when is it...and where is it?

Blaze
09-02-2006, 10:34 AM
It's not a when/where question.

THIS thread was started by an individual who has/had organized a monthly meet @ Citrus Plaza in Redlands. The meets take place on the last Saturday of each month. They've been loosly sucessful.

However, every time this thread gets a bump, everyone thinks theres a new meet occuring, where THERE IS NOT.

I've been joking about another "mass meet" that's going on today in my garage. I've stated that everyone who is everyone will be there. However this meet is actually just me detailing the F out of Shaun's car, Tom will probably stop by and possibly some guy who's interested in buying my seats.

Hope that clears everyting up.
Maybe I should split, lock or merge this thread somewhere....

-Blaze