01-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Yes I am BORED!!! Which PREMIUM Vodka do you prefer? :buck2:

WRXGONE
01-19-2006, 12:18 AM
My favorite is called 3 vodka

Miss Evo8
01-19-2006, 12:28 AM
My favorite is called 3 vodka

Never heard of that one....can u post a pic of the bottle?

turbolarry
01-19-2006, 12:34 AM
If I have to drink a vodka; Grey Goose

.. but it's rare. Single Barrel Jack, or if it's a real good time; Patron. O0

rammsteinmatt
01-19-2006, 12:41 AM
i find it funny that premium grey goose, is infact a french vodka. it would be like having champagne that is not a product of france, and therefore by definition a sparkling wine instead of champagne

but what would i know about alcohol? don't like to drink it, not old enough to drink it, and don't car much for people that have to droink it to get a rise. i guess i like to be technically correct - the best kind of correct

Miss Evo8
01-19-2006, 12:43 AM

.. but it's rare.* Single Barrel Jack, or if it's a real good time; Patron.* O0

Grey Goose Martini's...extra olives... O0

evo_chip
01-19-2006, 12:49 AM

+1 on the patron or some new tequila called JB

Miss Evo8
01-19-2006, 12:53 AM
i find it funny that premium grey goose, is infact a french vodka.* it would be like having champagne that is not a product of france, and therefore by definition a sparkling wine instead of champagne

but what would i know about alcohol?* don't like to drink it, not old enough to drink it, and don't car much for people that have to droink it to get a rise.* i guess i like to be technically correct - the best kind of correct

Not everyone "Drinks" to get a "Rise"......how is that "TechnicallyCorrect?"

rammsteinmatt
01-19-2006, 12:58 AM
i find it funny that premium grey goose, is infact a french vodka. it would be like having champagne that is not a product of france, and therefore by definition a sparkling wine instead of champagne

but what would i know about alcohol? don't like to drink it, not old enough to drink it, and don't car much for people that have to droink it to get a rise. i guess i like to be technically correct - the best kind of correct

Not everyone "Drinks" to get a "Rise"......how is that "TechnicallyCorrect?"

yes, re-read please. i said i do not prefer those who must drink for that specific purpose. becuase following your logic i wouldnt like 90% of the people i meet.

also the technically correct thing is a quote from futurama; a little added bonus for those who know. also by technically correct i was referring to the french vodka, because vodka was invented in france :roll: . perhaps i need to go over the champagne analogy again?

Evoegg
01-19-2006, 01:52 AM
Well, 42 below vodka is what we used to drink back to New Zealand. and here in US. Ketel One, Level, Absolut... and I actually had a chance to try Kauffman vodka at CES Vegas. and MAN KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman Vodka :D :D :D

but it was $20 per shot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe not worth it but try it at least once...

by the way, I hate drinking~ coz I am not good at it ~ but with chicks that is other story heheheheeheheh :smitten:

Evoegg

*chris*
01-19-2006, 08:13 AM
more of a fan of smirnoff. but overall ...i like bacardi the best.

Terry S
01-19-2006, 09:50 AM
Kettel One all the way. Belvedere is too rubbing alcohol tasting, and gray goose is to bland.

Honestly, the best vodka I've had is this stuff called... Zabroska? Or something that is spelled to sound like that. It's got a buffalo on the cover and a foot long blade of grass in it. Seriously, its some awesome vodka. I brought back 2 bottles from Poland when I went. The stuff is liquid gold when mixed with apple juice. :buck2:

Terry S

Thero
01-19-2006, 09:55 AM
more of a fan of smirnoff. but overall ...i like bacardi the best.

Same here. Exact Same in fact :laugh:

Absinthe
01-19-2006, 10:20 AM
Well, 42 below vodka is what we used to drink back to New Zealand. and here in US. Ketel One, Level, Absolut... and I actually had a chance to try Kauffman vodka at CES Vegas. and MAN KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffm anKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman KauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKa uffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauf fmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffmanKauffman Vodka :D :D :D

but it was $20 per shot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe not worth it but try it at least once...

by the way, I hate drinking~ coz I am not good at it ~ but with chicks that is other story heheheheeheheh :smitten:

Evoegg

No shit a Kiwi or were you doing what I was and taking time off from school

Absinthe
01-19-2006, 10:21 AM
oh and as for vodka? Chopin, actually made from potatoes.

Terry S
01-19-2006, 10:48 AM
oh and as for vodka?* Chopin, actually made from potatoes.

Chopin is a good choice too. Oh and another one is called Pearl I think? Had that in vegas. Good stuff.

Terry S

GokuSSJ4
01-19-2006, 11:06 AM

apple martinis are great!
when it comes to tequilas
well you have patron aņejo , Don Julio (nice and smooth) aņejo... cazadores is ok ....

Reposado ("rested") Tequila is aged in wooden tanks or casks for a legal minimum period of at least two months, with the better-quality brands spending three to nine months in wood. It can be either 100% agave or mixto. Reposado Tequilas are the best-selling Tequilas in Mexico.

Aņejo ("old") Tequila is aged in wooden barrels (usually old Bourbon barrels) for a minimum of 12 months. The best-quality anejos are aged 18 months to three years for mixtos, and up to four years for 100% agaves. Aging Tequila for more than four years is a matter of controversy. Most Tequila producers oppose doing so because they feel that "excessive" oak aging will overwhelm the distinctive earthy and vegetal agave flavor notes.

Terry S
01-19-2006, 11:19 AM

when it comes to tequilas
well you have patron aņejo , Don Julio (nice and smooth) aņejo... cazadores is ok ....

Reposado ("rested") Tequila is aged in wooden tanks or casks for a legal minimum period of at least two months, with the better-quality brands spending three to nine months in wood. It can be either 100% agave or mixto. Reposado Tequilas are the best-selling Tequilas in Mexico.

Aņejo ("old") Tequila is aged in wooden barrels (usually old Bourbon barrels) for a minimum of 12 months. The best-quality anejos are aged 18 months to three years for mixtos, and up to four years for 100% agaves. Aging Tequila for more than four years is a matter of controversy. Most Tequila producers oppose doing so because they feel that "excessive" oak aging will overwhelm the distinctive earthy and vegetal agave flavor notes.

:2funny: :2funny: Vegetal agave flavor?! Its a fucking succulent and it's basically a slightly blue version of the aloe plant. I didn't know that aloe's tasted "Vegetal." :2funny: :D

Terry S

Absinthe
01-19-2006, 11:41 AM

A true man's drink...

GokuSSJ4
01-19-2006, 01:26 PM

A true man's drink...

bah! i usually don't drink.... so i need something with flavor ....

Evoegg
01-19-2006, 01:47 PM
no shit, we Kiwi's dont have hscool" shcool" scoohl" or screwo whatsoever. We alway have a pipe on hand and a bottle on the other. I remember we used to hang around my English teacher's place and we smoke pot together for our detention. Man I miss the old days.

about the vodka.... man i like them straight! or vodka-lime ~ also bacardi +1

Evoegg

Miss Evo8
01-19-2006, 09:22 PM

A true man's drink...

Best with Grey Goose...and not too sweet! :smitten:

and it is kinda "Girly" Goku...WTF? :buck2:

GokuSSJ4
01-19-2006, 11:03 PM
:laugh:

HaVoK23
01-20-2006, 06:43 AM
Kettel One all the way. Belvedere is too rubbing alcohol tasting, and gray goose is to bland.

Honestly, the best vodka I've had is this stuff called... Zabroska? Or something that is spelled to sound like that. It's got a buffalo on the cover and a foot long blade of grass in it. Seriously, its some awesome vodka. I brought back 2 bottles from Poland when I went. The stuff is liquid gold when mixed with apple juice.* :buck2:

Terry S

Me being polish I know excatly what your talking about....Zubrowka It's Vodka bottled with neutralized buffalo grass. As Terry said it "drank with apple juice" (Best drank as a shot followed by an apple juice chaser) If you want Terry I know a few places that sell it here in Cali if your interested but it can be a little pricey.

Personally, Grey Goose is overated in my opionon. If your looking for a good vodka I'd personally say Stolyichna Gold or Absoult. I only know how to drink vodka as shots so, if I lookin to impress I go with those.

itsnino
01-20-2006, 09:52 AM
not a vodka peson. i prefer my patron/1800/jose/soco/jim beam/jd/any whiskey... i learned to drink from my pops and uncles.

Miss Evo8
01-20-2006, 10:05 AM

Honestly, the best vodka I've had is this stuff called... Zabroska? Or something that is spelled to sound like that. It's got a buffalo on the cover and a foot long blade of grass in it. Seriously, its some awesome vodka. I brought back 2 bottles from Poland when I went. The stuff is liquid gold when mixed with apple juice.* :buck2:

Terry S

Me being polish I know excatly what your talking about....Zubrowka* *It's Vodka bottled with neutralized buffalo grass. As Terry said it "drank with apple juice" (Best drank as a shot followed by an apple juice chaser) If you want Terry I know a few places that sell it here in Cali if your interested but it can be a little pricey.

Personally, Grey Goose is overated in my opionon. If your looking for a good vodka I'd personally say Stolyichna Gold or Absoult. I only know how to drink vodka as shots so, if I lookin to impress I go with those.

Where can I get this Zubrowka at? I like grey goose because its smooth and doesnt fry your nostrils after you drink it

leaveit2bevo
01-20-2006, 10:30 AM

A true man's drink...

hahahaha you know goku likes the wine coolers

Terry S
01-20-2006, 11:04 AM

Terry S

Me being polish I know excatly what your talking about....Zubrowka* *It's Vodka bottled with neutralized buffalo grass. As Terry said it "drank with apple juice" (Best drank as a shot followed by an apple juice chaser) If you want Terry I know a few places that sell it here in Cali if your interested but it can be a little pricey.

Where can I get this Zubrowka at? I like grey goose because its smooth and doesnt fry your nostrils after you drink it

Zubrowka, thats it!

I haven't checked BevMo yet, but I'm guessing they either have it or they can order it.

Oh and it was cheap (like 15 US bucks a bottle) when I got it in Poznan, but it was still one of the most expensive bottles on the shelf.

Terry S

silvery_eagle
01-20-2006, 12:12 PM
whats a vodka?
isn't all wine the same?
i'm with you goku lol

jeepers
01-20-2006, 12:42 PM
I have to go with Grey Goose for drink straight, but for mixing Blue Ice vodka

Miss Evo8
01-20-2006, 01:41 PM

A true man's drink...

hahahaha you know goku likes the wine coolers

:2funny: Smirnoff Ice...Raspberry flavor!

Miss Evo8
01-20-2006, 01:42 PM

Terry S

Zubrowka, thats it!

I haven't checked BevMo yet, but I'm guessing they either have it or they can order it.

Oh and it was cheap (like 15 US bucks a bottle) when I got it in Poznan, but it was still one of the most expensive bottles on the shelf.

Terry S

$15 ? that's it? Damn thats cheap a bottle of the Goose is almost $40 depending on where you go!

Terry S
01-20-2006, 02:02 PM
$15 ? that's it? Damn thats cheap a bottle of the Goose is almost $40 depending on where you go!

Well it was $15 in Poland, I have no clue how much here. My guess is somewhere around $40 for the medium sized bottle.

Terry S

HaVoK23
01-20-2006, 03:18 PM

Well it was $15 in Poland, I have no clue how much here. My guess is somewhere around $40 for the medium sized bottle.

Terry S

Damn 40 bucks here?!?!?! You guys are getting ripped off big time...In Samo off of Wilshire and 10th there's a liqour store that sells it for I believe at max 30 bucks. Also have some damn good polish beer as well....or in I guess it's Torrance area...a european place called Alpine Village (Torrance Blvd and the 110 Freeway) I think they sell it around 30 or more bucks. Cheapest place in the states to get it is definitly Chicago. I think 15 bucks a bottle if not less.

For those that like Zubrowka, you might also wanna try Krupnik. It's a Honey Vodka from Poland. Can be also bought at the stores I mentioned above. If you get a bottle of krupnik best served chilled. Anything else just give me a halla

BMan
01-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Finlandia

turbolarry
01-22-2006, 08:33 PM
but what would i know about alcohol?* don't like to drink it, not old enough to drink it, and don't car much for people that have to droink it to get a rise.

:2funny:
I don't have to drink to get a rise. I drink to get a better rise.
Don't tell me we have to take you out to get drunk too.
:grin:

Absinthe
01-22-2006, 09:52 PM
but what would i know about alcohol? don't like to drink it, not old enough to drink it, and don't car much for people that have to droink it to get a rise.

I don't have to drink to get a rise. I drink to get a better rise.

I dont drink becuase I have to, I drink becuase I can, and frankly I don't trust anyone who doesn't.

Miss Evo8
01-28-2006, 06:14 PM
but what would i know about alcohol?* don't like to drink it, not old enough to drink it, and don't car much for people that have to droink it to get a rise.

I don't have to drink to get a rise.* I drink to get a better rise.

I dont drink becuase I have to, I drink becuase I can, and frankly I don't trust anyone who doesn't.

+1

evomrguy
01-29-2006, 11:17 PM

I don't have to drink to get a rise.* I drink to get a better rise.

+1

+2

HPEVo8
01-30-2006, 01:08 AM
Red Horse :laugh: