PDA

View Full Version : meet up with some old honda heads

thaigurlygirl
01-25-2006, 10:28 AM
Hey guys just wanted to know how many honda guys got converted to the evo. I used to live out in san fernando valley and i lost touch with some of my good honda tuners. Now im talking about
a guy they called him "bubba" has a 9 sec crx, his wife also races . He used to work at "track masters" in valencia cali. The shop closed down but he is a well known guy in the honda communtity , like a dr charles madrid lol..

Last i heard he had a shop down in lb?? anyone know where i can find him?

ultraflip
01-25-2006, 10:37 AM
compton street races.. i know who you're talkin about.. he's usually "testing" the waterst here

Miss Evo8
01-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey guys just wanted to know how many honda guys got converted to the evo. I used to live out in san fernando valley and i lost touch with some of my good honda tuners.* Now im talking about
a guy they called him "bubba" has a 9 sec crx, his wife also races . He used to work at "track masters"* in valencia cali.* *The shop closed down but he is a well known guy in the honda communtity , like a dr charles madrid lol..*

Last i heard he had a shop down in lb?? anyone know where i can find him?*

street races

thaigurlygirl
01-25-2006, 03:03 PM
he rolls with "gendi" i dont think his car is street -able you sure its bubba ? fat mexican guy with glasses?

ultraflip
01-25-2006, 03:12 PM
since when are cars in the good street races ever "streetable"

EvoPwr
01-25-2006, 04:16 PM
since when are cars in the good street races ever "streetable"

:werd:

thaigurlygirl
01-25-2006, 04:25 PM
:2funny: yea maybe he drops it off a flat bed now who knows ??

its got lexan windows , fuel cell, 12 point cage no headlights etc..

ultraflip
01-25-2006, 05:24 PM
yer not narrowing it down very much for us here

EVOate909
01-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Hey guys just wanted to know how many honda guys got converted to the evo. I used to live out in san fernando valley and i lost touch with some of my good honda tuners.* Now im talking about
a guy they called him "bubba" has a 9 sec crx, his wife also races . He used to work at "track masters"* in valencia cali.* *The shop closed down but he is a well known guy in the honda communtity , like a dr charles madrid lol..*

bubba is a really good tuner O0 he tuned my friends boosted b18c
and he's not with leslie durst anymore which was known to be the first lady of all motor honda racing

evo_chip
01-25-2006, 07:02 PM
last I heard of this guy, I think his real name is Efrain, hes at Ericks racing

EvoPwr
01-25-2006, 07:40 PM
yer not narrowing it down very much for us here

if it doesnt come on a flatbed it wont be a good race.

Miss Evo8
01-25-2006, 11:15 PM

and he's not with leslie durst anymore which was known to be the first lady of all motor honda racing

wrong...THAT would be Lisa Kubo! :D

evo_chip
01-26-2006, 12:50 AM

wrong...THAT would be Lisa Kubo!* :D

wasent Lisa Kubo's hatch turbo'ed?

ultraflip
01-26-2006, 07:36 AM
now it is

EVOate909
01-26-2006, 10:19 AM

wrong...THAT would be Lisa Kubo!* :D

wasent Lisa Kubo's hatch turbo'ed?

thank your :idiot2:

M5150
01-30-2006, 11:10 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/ex2/jdesants/photos/civic_wins.gif :2funny:

Raine3D
05-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Track masters .. Eric and Bubba. They were cool. Couldn’t say much for their shop. Had springs there installed... way back in the day when they were still up behind home depot... they didn’t do that right. It wasn’t a Honda i was driving... but installing a coil over and doing it wrong... on 3 wheels ? Bubba knows his shit with Hondas for sure.... no doubt. I remember watching how fast he could change out a set of cams. Pretty good. I just didn’t like the shop at all. TOo much BS'ing and many many times stuff came up as stolen or not working right. ... Oh had camber kit installed also... was installed wrong and had to go back and do it myself.
.....hmm and why did the shop close down ? I forgot why but i know it wasnt good...... atleast SCV motor works kept them alive a little longer with retail sales.

Highrever
05-11-2006, 03:07 PM
I always wondered why the Compton street races had rickety old Mr. Miyagi trucks hauling a $75G Chevelle with a blower on a re-re-re welded trailer until he raced a Vega when the cops raided us, they just kep going, hahaha that was classic