PDA

View Full Version : Tustin Mitsu -Thread Merge-

imapunkclaimer
01-28-2005, 09:02 PM
Im sure some of you know already that i USED to work there for a good 7 month chunck of my life. Anyways, this thread was created to warn everyone of that place and to stay clear. Some of you had good experiences, some bad (Mostly Bad) and today they finally pissed me off so much that I had to make this thread.

There were new managers appointed in early July (Omar, Steve and Larry) and ever since then it has been hell. I have seen them deny refunds to customers when they themselves were at fault, I also witnessed them straight out lying to customers just to get them where they want. I can honestly say that the new managers seem to be the biggest crooks I have ever met.

Everyday i try to make a good name for that company and it takes one of the managers about 5 second to trash their name again because of their pride.

I hope someone from Tustin Mitsubishi is reading this right now, especially Omar. I want to tell you to check your mailbox soon because I have a letter coming for you from the government for trying to steal my money and im not going to take it lying down like you thought I would.

Anyways just so you know who this is. its Marc M and i want everyone to come out and tell me what bad experiences they had with Tustin Mitsubishi in the past (or are still having) I am not going to rest until that dealership shuts down and they are all out of work.

Thanks for listening
-Marc

Iamkar33m
01-28-2005, 09:03 PM
The dealership raped me up the ass for my 2002 OZ Lancer... $19,850 for the damn car back in august 2002. Doesnt even have a sunroof (wasnt available in 2002) and no leather interior... no factory alarm even.

Next issue occured about 5 months after i bought the car. I swerved to avoid a car on the surface street and my front driverside tire took a rather good bite out of the curb. Hard enough to literally bend the rim in 1 inch and cause the whole driver side of the car to come off the ground 2ft and slam to the ground blowing both driverside tires. Now I towed my car to tustin mitsubishi to inspect the damage and they said "you only need a new rim"... I stupidly paid $400 for the new rim and another $200 for new tires (tires from pep boys) and my car STILL pulled hard to the left and the steering wheel shimmied rather violently. I asked the dumbfvck service manager at tustin mitsu to drive it and see the problem for himself and he said "that's normal". I demanded them to check the car again and they checked it and even said it was perfectly fine. I had the car towed to anaheim mitsubishi and they found that my control arm was BENT BEYOND RECOGNITION, and if I were to drive any further with the car the wheel would have detatched completely from the control arm. So I ended up having to pay anaheim mitsu $650 for the new control arm and some misc parts and the labor to re-install everything. Afterwards my car drove good as new.

Summary of the story: FVCK YOU TUSTIN MITSUBISHI FOR ENDANGERING MY LIFE

I discourage EVERYONE and ANYONE I can from going to tustin mitsubishi (even strangers i dont even know).

CT9A RS
01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
The dealership raped me up the ass for my 2002 OZ Lancer... $19,850 for the damn car back in august 2002. Doesnt even have a sunroof (wasnt available in 2002) and no leather interior... no factory alarm even.

Next issue occured about 5 months after i bought the car. I swerved to avoid a car on the surface street and my front driverside tire took a rather good bite out of the curb. Hard enough to literally bend the rim in 1 inch and cause the whole driver side of the car to come off the ground 2ft and slam to the ground blowing both driverside tires. Now I towed my car to tustin mitsubishi to inspect the damage and they said "you only need a new rim"... I stupidly paid $400 for the new rim and another $200 for new tires (tires from pep boys) and my car STILL pulled hard to the left and the steering wheel shimmied rather violently. I asked the dumbfvck service manager at tustin mitsu to drive it and see the problem for himself and he said "that's normal". I demanded them to check the car again and they checked it and even said it was perfectly fine. I had the car towed to anaheim mitsubishi and they found that my control arm was BENT BEYOND RECOGNITION, and if I were to drive any further with the car the wheel would have detatched completely from the control arm. So I ended up having to pay anaheim mitsu $650 for the new control arm and some misc parts and the labor to re-install everything. Afterwards my car drove good as new.

Summary of the story: FVCK YOU TUSTIN MITSUBISHI FOR ENDANGERING MY LIFE

I discourage EVERYONE and ANYONE I can from going to tustin mitsubishi (even strangers i dont even know).

Umm isnt Tustin Mitsu and Anaheim Mitsu under the same ownership. As well as South Coast and theres another one im missing.

rino
01-30-2005, 05:51 AM
Umm isnt Tustin Mitsu and Anaheim Mitsu under the same ownership. As well as South Coast and theres another one im missing.

The jackass owner also owns Long Beach Mitsu.

Bottomline: stay away from TUSTIN/ANAHEIM/LONG BEACH/SOUTH COAST Mitsubishi Dealers

CT9A RS
02-01-2005, 05:04 AM
im surprised renzo hasnt posted up yet.

GokuSSJ4
02-01-2005, 11:07 AM

I'm sure he will, its a matter of time.

ScoobySteve
02-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Renzo has got a lotta pride in this issue. Hahahha thats why guys you gotta go buy an STi =P

CT9A RS
02-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Renzo has got a lotta pride in this issue. Hahahha thats why guys you gotta go buy an STi =P

lol yeah the story is really funny actually i wish i had been there to witness it. STI psshh. lol maybe that special edition 425hp STI.

imapunkclaimer
02-04-2005, 08:04 PM
geez, i was there and it wasnt pretty

Macky
02-06-2005, 08:32 PM

imapunkclaimer
02-13-2005, 04:07 PM
bump

grico42
02-13-2005, 09:46 PM
I dont know whay all your guys problems are with tustin mitsu. These guys were awsome, when i went there. Mike was especially helpful and did everything he could to make me happy. When i took my car in the get the wing replaced, (finish was coming off) i asked when of the parts people how much the MR roof was. I found out that socalevo memebers get a discount there, and this is not a small discount its a pretty good discount at that.

I also went to just browse the MR's they had there while i was waiting, just to see what they were selling them for and all the stuff they came with. I got the normal salesman pressure from one of them saying "just browsing mean you want to buy." He quickly left me alone once he found out that i already owned one. I also got to talk to an Asst. Manager there we talked about the MR, the evo, racing, how i liked my evo, and all that stuff. We also talked about all the stuff that is said on this forum about their dealership. He was also pleased to see me there and to know that i liked the dealership and that i keep going there for service. We talked about other stuff that probably isnt very PC for this board if any of the moderators are interested i can tell them and they can decide if it is.

All in all i've had great prompt serivce, a discount for any parts i needed, and friendly service, parts, and management. They seem to be pretty mod friendly im sure if you came in with a 9 sec Evo they probably wouldnt like that, but they appear to be ok with basic stuff.

Stuff is goign to happen, no matter where you go. The wing they ordered for me came in the wrong color. Big deal, they sent in for paint got it back 2 days later and had it installed. If anyone can run a dealership better by all means open up your own and try. I know they have rules they have to stick by and they bend them just to make us happy. Ya i would want a dealership that would let me bring in a 9 sec evo, but that is not what the factory had instore for the car. Ya it can handle it, but yes it will wear down quicker. Just like overclocking a computer.

Keep up the good work Tustin, and anyone who hasn't been there and want to. Go in with a clear mind that you will be taken care of. Don't go in thinking they will be dicks to you and i am sure you will see what i see. If not maybe you will see that they are not as bad as some people portray them to be, if you do have a bad experience..

Miss Evo8
02-13-2005, 10:46 PM
I bought my car there! I'm still rockin the "Tustin Mitsu" plates 9 months later! I like that "new" car feel :D Anyhow they were all really nice to me haven't been there in a month or so but they still remember me and my "Sunshine" They sold me my Evo for invoice and made it a low key no hassle deal. I was out in 2 hours from test drive until they handed me my keys!! I had to go home and get my check when I decided I wanted to buy and they let me drive the car all the way home to get it!! From Tustin Mitsu to my house is a good 12 miles! They were way cool!!! Every time I go back they are always interested in what Mods I've done to my Evo! The last time I went for an oil change, it was a slow day there they even gave my car a "mini detail" I have nothing but good things to say about them! Sorry you guys had a bad experience.

MAFIOSO8
02-14-2005, 06:51 AM

Wow this is a lovely topic :wink: . Man where do I begin do I start with the fact that they are lying bastards or that they are a disgrace to the industry and that they have set a new low. I went to tuttle click the dealer ship my dad works at and I decided to say hi to the guys at the dodge store and I noticed they brought in a new General sales manager. Turns out the new guy was stationed at the tustin location before he got promoted to the irvine location. I asked him if had ever met omar and his response is yea alot of clients left tustin mitsu to go over to their superstore and in on instance he told me that omar made a fifty year old woman cry at his dealership and threatend to call the cops on here. Anyone that would do that to a customer really has a screw lose or something wrong.

nurb2
02-14-2005, 12:21 PM
I dont know whay all your guys problems are with tustin mitsu .... When i took my car in the get the wing replaced, (finish was coming off) .... They seem to be pretty mod friendly im sure if you came in with a 9 sec Evo they probably wouldnt like that, but they appear to be ok with basic stuff. .... The wing they ordered for me came in the wrong color. Big deal, they sent in for paint got it back 2 days later and had it installed ... Go in with a clear mind that you will be taken care of. Don't go in thinking they will be dicks to you and i am sure you will see what i see. If not maybe you will see that they are not as bad as some people portray them to be, if you do have a bad experience..
I don't know how mod friendly Tustin is since I never take my car there for service, BUT when I was going through the process of buying my Evo and trading in my RSX, the sales manager asked me if it was modded. I only mentioned the CAI at the time. The first thing she said was "So you voided the warranty already." LOL. I told her no I only take it to a mod friendly dealer. So before I even bought my Evo they raised red flags on warranty issues with me ....

I just had my wing replaced under warranty also, except at HB Mitsu ... they come unpainted white, so if Tustin had "the wrong color" then they didn't order you a brand new wing. They were probably just confused though.

There is a lot of negative feedback about Tustin, so it's obviously a take your chances kind of thing ... maybe some will get great service but there are enough negative experiences posted that I don't know why anyone would take the chance. Bottom line is this: If you are close to Tustin Mitsu, then you are reasonably close to HB Mitsu. One has a good rep, one has a not so good rep.

-nurb2-

imapunkclaimer
02-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Are you talking about the lady that flew down from Las vegas to buy a car and Omar wouldnt sell it to her? Im sure everyone remembers that one.

Wow this is a lovely topic :wink: . Man where do I begin do I start with the fact that they are lying bastards or that they are a disgrace to the industry and that they have set a new low. I went to tuttle click the dealer ship my dad works at and I decided to say hi to the guys at the dodge store and I noticed they brought in a new General sales manager. Turns out the new guy was stationed at the tustin location before he got promoted to the irvine location. I asked him if had ever met omar and his response is yea alot of clients left tustin mitsu to go over to their superstore and in on instance he told me that omar made a fifty year old woman cry at his dealership and threatend to call the cops on here. Anyone that would do that to a customer really has a screw lose or something wrong.

BOVBILLY
02-21-2005, 05:53 PM
why don't we lock this thread and discuss in PM.

FartManJohn
11-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Yeah, so my car was in the shop at Tustin Mitsubishi for 34 days straight. They were fixing one problem only to create a new one. First it was the grinding of 5th gear. Then it was the sensors on the gears. Then it was the Transfer Case. Then they created this problem. My A Arm fell off while driving. When I went on a test drive with a mechanic he said the sound I was hearing was nothing.The mechanic working on my car told me it was his first car he has ever worked on the transmission for.

On second note, some of you know Omar. He's the GM down at Tustin Mitsubishi. I didn't say these things to hurt him because he has helped me out a lot with everything that has gone wrong. He even gave me his Evo RS to drive while my car was in the shop. I say these things because of the service the mechanics gave me, not the management. Maybe I just bought one of Evos that just arn't good. Anyhow, now that I'm not so upset, and after talking to Omar, it should only take a week to fix all the damage to my car. Not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I retract the statements that gave assumption to Tustin Mitsubishi not being qualified to work on Evos. It was all misswording.

These are my personal experiences and feelings.

gen4k20a2
11-12-2005, 11:24 AM
i think all the dealers in Tustin suck...tustin Acura spent a month rebuilding my RSX tranny and they messed my gears up when they were building it and ended up rebuilding it i think 5 times in that month they had it

Luxury Broker
11-12-2005, 11:27 AM
South Coast service on my car has been nothing but top notch. They do what they need to and are "modification" friendly .... O0

FartManJohn
11-12-2005, 11:28 AM
i think all the dealers in Tustin suck...tustin Acura spent a month rebuilding my RSX tranny and they messed my gears up when they were building it and ended up rebuilding it i think 5 times in that month they had it

They are all underqualified I assume and pay minimum wage to people that have had no schooling. And with and AWD car they shouldn't be learning on.

Ok, I said this when I was angry. I retract it. I do not know if they are unqualified. The mechanic that was working on my car told me it was the first Evo's transmission he has ever worked on. That is how I came to the conclusion of the underqualified statement. As for the minimum wage comment, it was misswording as I meant to say none of it at all. For these statements I do appologize.

FartManJohn
11-12-2005, 11:35 AM
South Coast service on my car has been nothing but top notch. They do what they need to and are "modification" friendly .... O0

Good deal, I will be taking my Evo there for now on. I dislike Tustin very much. Nothing but problems for me. Thanks Luxury Broker.

gen4k20a2
11-12-2005, 11:38 AM
I smell a Dealer...

FartManJohn
11-12-2005, 11:39 AM
I smell a Dealer...

I'm a dealer?

gen4k20a2
11-12-2005, 11:40 AM
luxury broker

FartManJohn
11-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Does anyone else have any stories of Tustin :mitsu:

highenuff14
11-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Does anyone else have any stories of Tustin* :mitsu:

I’ve taken my EVO to Tustin Mitsu on several occasions.* I bought my car at Glendale back in Sept, 03 and the front rotors developed a ring due to a defect with 400 miles on the odometer.* They replaced both the front rotors and brake pads with no questions asked.* They second time was about 3 months ago when the clearcoat started peeling on 3 of the 4 Brembo calipers.* They kept the car for 1 whole day and replaced all 4 calipers all under warranty.* Although, the job is still not finished since one of the calipers was chipped during shipping, they told me to go back to replace the last one anytime or they can slap it on when I go in for my 30k maintenance.* Overall, I have a very positive experience at Tustin Mitsu.

FartManJohn
11-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Glad to hear. Maybe they just don't like me. Although, a caliper is something you could do at home...

itsnino
11-13-2005, 10:02 AM
to skip all this, go to HB mitsu!!!

not that im kissing ass, but they work on so many evos that i wouldnt go anywhere else!

Macky
11-13-2005, 11:02 AM
I smell a Dealer...

genrec
11-13-2005, 11:13 AM
South Coast service on my car has been nothing but top notch. They do what they need to and are "modification" friendly ....* O0

DEALER, DEALER, DEALER!!!!

thetaxguy
11-13-2005, 11:14 AM
I smell a Dealer...

:2funny:

j_nizzle
11-13-2005, 12:06 PM
luxury broker, no one has had a positive experience with south coast mitsu.....and if anyone has, they would be blown away with that of hb mitsu's.

nurb2
11-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Does anyone else have any stories of Tustin :mitsu:

Just do a search. There are many stories about Tustin Mitsu.

My latest experience is they called me last Thursday to tell me a part for my car was in .... 6 months after they ordered it for me!

After they didn't call me the first week, I took it to HB Mitsu and they took care of the problem in three days, parts and install.

Tustin Mitsu sucks. Go to HB and save yourself the hassle.

-nurb2-

EvoPwr
11-14-2005, 06:50 PM
HB mitsu is the way to go.

gen4k20a2
11-15-2005, 10:31 AM
Stay away from every and any dealership in tustin

Terry S
11-15-2005, 02:23 PM

I whole heartedly second that remark. (worked for a third-party to several dealers in that auto center :buck2: )

Terry S

SpdyEvo02
11-15-2005, 03:28 PM

Tustin Lexas is one of the best i have been to our family has gotten 5 cars from them and they are very good

itsnino
11-16-2005, 09:34 AM
fuck that, OMAR is a fuckin dick period. if i was there the day that my sister (unfortunately) bought her car from u asshats, that would have never happened and u wouldve heard from me. dont treat your CUSTOMERS like they're pieces of shit.

escabar
11-16-2005, 09:38 AM

The Nissan service department there was mod friendly...

gen4k20a2
11-16-2005, 09:51 AM
-10000 to tustin the dealers suck and the law will pull you over before you can get denied service work anyways

budzik
12-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Any recent experience with them? I've read about some bad things there a year ago. Any improvement, any bad stories with well, fixing a tranny? Just looking for an opinon?

nurb2
12-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Why would you even consider it when HB Mitsu is 10-15 minutes away? Everything about Tustin is < HB.

-nurb2-

civic/v8eater
12-10-2005, 02:48 PM
I JUST GOT BACK FROM TUSTIN MITSUBIHI.... N HAD ONE THE BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD AT ANY DELEARSHIPS EVER. I WAS THERE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR. SPOKE WITH THE GM OMAR (GOOD GUY) WE TALK ABOUT THE EVO N ABOUT OTHER CARS.. I BOUGHT MY 02 ECLIPSE FORM THERE IN 02, MY EVO IN 05, N MY GF LANCER THERRE N HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANY OF THE GUYS THERE, I AM THERE OFTEN ALWAYS GET TREADY NICE. IM REALLY NOT SURE WHY ALOT OF PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THEY R THE WORST "DELARSHIP EVER" I VE ACTUALLY BEEN TO HB N SOUTH COAST NOT TO LONG AGO, N WAS TREADED NOT AS NEARLY HAS GOOD AS GOOD AS I GET TREADED AT TUSTIN. I'VE LIVED IN T-TOWN ALL MY LIFE SO I BEEN TO THE TUSTIN MITSU MANY OF TIMES. I CAN HONESTLY SAY "THAT ITS THE BEST MISU DELEARSHIP IVE BEEN TO EVER"-JEFFI REALLY THINK THAT IT COMES DOWN TO WHO U TALK TO N IN WUT KIND OF MOOD THE SALES PERSON IS IN , WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT WE R ALL HUMAN N ITS RETAIL! I JUST GOT BACK FROM TUSTIN MITSU, THATS WHY I WROTE THIS LONG-ASS REPLY, ("FUUNY THAT SOMEONE POSTED THIS, N I JUST GOT BACK FROM THERE") IF U GUYS DONT BELEIVE ME JUST STOP BY N ULL SEE WUT KIND OF SERVISE THEY PROVIDE, N U COULD EVEN ASK TO SPEAK TO OMAR THE GM, THE GUY IS A KICK ASS DUDE, HES GOT SOME NICE A$$ RIDES. ALSO FOUND OUT THAT IF U BUY A CAR THERE U GET FREE CARWASHES EVERY RFRIDAY FOR THE REST LIFE!!!-SWEET!! N I KNOW SORRY FOR THE SPELLING/GRAMMAR!

gen4k20a2
12-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Ok ya, the spelling ang grammer in that looks like it came from an ESL student.

Bottom line is that their prices are rediculous. I went there and some arab guy tried to tell me that i wouldnt be able to get a IX for anything but theirs with the 5k mark up. I told him straight up he was full of shit and tom was hooking me up and i told him the price. Then he was like, "ya but they will get you on the interest rate". I then told him i was bringing in cash and that they knew that. Basically they try to rip you off on the sales end. I cant imagine how they are on the service side

nurb2
12-10-2005, 07:08 PM
I took my old car to Tustin Mitsubishi one day for a burned out HID and windshield molding clips, cuz my molding was popping off at around 50 mph. They told me the HID simply had a wire loose and they'd order the clips and call me.

Long story short, they never called. I got tired of waiting and took my car to HB Mitsu. They told me the the entire HID housing was melted (body shop had reinstalled it wrong) and needed to be replaced. They also ordered my clips. HB called me back in less than a week. I took my car in, got the clips installed along with the new HID, which they unbelievably fixed under warranty.

Remarkably, Tustin Mitsubishi finally called me about the clips, six months later. I laughed and hung up.:uglystupid2:

-nurb2-

Macky
12-10-2005, 08:41 PM
wow, ever heard of CAPS? stop yelling. jeez.

donatevo
12-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Yup, too much CAPS!

rubelcon
12-11-2005, 11:43 AM
It's called damage control.

bleublaze55
12-22-2005, 12:47 AM
you know i just got this thing in the mail today and was looking at it, and was thinking about taking my 05 evo in...to tustin that is and not for anything major...i was going to go for a oil change you know "special copoun shit" anyways i was treated poorly there once and most of the time the come off normal, for a dealership. but the one time i had to take my car into HB it was a lot better, they took the time to make sure they knew what was going wrong, they didn't just shrug it off and call me crazy... and you know they actually found that my braking sensors were mudded up.... like that? ya interesting huh.. but back to the point, i thnk Tustin is just fine for simple stuff, but i would go to them for anything major, and i am tempted not to go back to the dealershit at all cuz i have a BOV and you know that tustin is a fucking whistle blower i would make sure to void my warrenty..... but its really what you are willing to do.

genrec
12-22-2005, 08:09 AM
you know i just got this thing in the mail today and was looking at it, and was thinking about taking my 05 evo in...to tustin that is and not for anything major...i was going to go for a oil change you know "special copoun shit" anyways i was treated poorly there once and most of the time the come off normal, for a dealership. but the one time i had to take my car into HB it was a lot better, they took the time to make sure they knew what was going wrong, they didn't just shrug it off and call me crazy... and you know they actually found that my braking sensors were mudded up.... like that? ya interesting huh.. but back to the point, i thnk Tustin is just fine for simple stuff, but i would go to them for anything major, and i am tempted not to go back to the dealershit at all cuz i have a BOV and you know that tustin is a fucking whistle blower i would make sure to void my warrenty..... but its really what you are willing to do.

I will say this about Tustin, they should be the last dealership to complain about modded cars, anybodty walk into there parts departnemnt ever??? They have more shit hanging on the wall than SuperAutobacs............from exhausts, to Coiulovers, intakes, etc............Now how they gonna sale parts and cars with these parts as options and then turn there nose up at simple mods. Rediculous

ultraflip
12-22-2005, 08:42 AM
i had a misfire problem not too long ago... my car was not in a drivable condition... ran to tustin mitsu (cause it's not too far from work)... told them i had an 04 evo... purchased new plugs... ENDED UP BEING THE WRONG FREAKIN PLUGS!... 1 step HOTTER than what it was suppose to be (i was told that the plugs i had were for a regular lancer and not an evo)... ended up dropping my car @ HB (which i should've done originally)... fixed my misfire woes... identified the plugs as the WRONG ones for the car...

tried to hit up Tustin back about giving me the wrong plugs (as i paid for the plugs @ HB since it wasn't really a warranty issue... fair is fair)... wouldn't refund my money for giving me the WRONG plugs... basically left me SOL... ate the $$$ that i coughed up for those plugs... left it at that... decided it wasn't worth the fight...

learned a lesson though.... HB mitsu > *

digitalxdna
12-22-2005, 12:37 PM
wow, ever heard of CAPS? stop yelling. jeez.

+1

nurb2
12-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Speaking of the special coupon ... I just received a mailer from Tustin Mitsu's service department yesterday. "New service manager ... take care of you ... be our customer for life, blah blah."

The part that really caught my attention was a picture of a Rally Red Evo VIII with the words:

"It's a millisecond shaved here,
a millimeter adjustment there.
It's invisible to the naked eye but not to ours.
To us, a millisecond is like an eternity.
A millimeter, closer to a mile.
A pound, like a ton of bricks.
What kind of obsession drives us to these extremes?
The need to constantly test the boundaries of performance.
To make something great, even better.
To M-O-D-I-F-Y.
Introducing the 2006 Lancer Evolution."

I guess they were out of pictures of the IX, so why not show an VIII? Who'd really know the difference anyway? Bwaahaha. Losers.

-nurb2-

bleublaze55
12-30-2005, 12:03 PM
ya i got that exact same flyer, and the oil change is like 18bucks, i think i will give it shot, but then again what if they are stupid.......again........hmmmm

grico42
01-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Just got my car back form Tustin. Had a GREAT drive home. The car is running flawless, new clutch is like butter, and the service team is by far the best ive seen form any dealership. I talked mod's with the manager, who is a great guy by the way see Omar for any needs. The service guy Bob, kept me up to date with any news about my car, what was happening, and what parts we were waiting for.

Only negative is that i still have a slight RPM loss when getting off the freeway while i have the A/C on. It is much better than it was before. Perhaps a flash, AFC or something will tune it out. Its not even that bad, its just i notice it. :D

Keep up the great work and i will be sure to come by for any of my mitsu needs. Be it service, parts, or to buy a daily driver. Even though Anaheim Mitsu is so much closer, they dont even come close to the quality, friendliness, or knowledge that Tustin has. :mitsu: :smitten: :mitsu:

SpdyEvo02
01-19-2006, 05:41 PM
really i have had nothing but great service at anaheim mitsu and i still go there

Blaze
01-27-2006, 01:49 PM
merged.