PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo News On 9/11

Dmoney
01-31-2006, 03:35 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20060130/bs_prweb/prweb339303_5
^
Your Thoughts and Rants on this article my fellow Socal members!

Terry S
01-31-2006, 04:18 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20060130/bs_prweb/prweb339303_5
^
Your Thoughts and Rants on this article my fellow Socal members!

That's a fun conspiracy theory, but nothing more. Just a bunch of academic paranoia. Most of their "profoundly troubling" questions are easily answered with common sense.

Terry S

gen4k20a2
02-07-2006, 11:46 AM
what a joke....morons

Absinthe
02-07-2006, 01:09 PM
TO this day I believe flight 93 was shot down, and that entire story was made up to make people feel better, the order was given to shot it down so why should we belive that given the nature of this president and VP as it relates to blowing people and or shit up that they would hold off for just one second and risk that plane hitting anything with more americans in it. that plane was shot down plain and simple. It did make a nice story though. "let's roll"

Terry S
02-07-2006, 01:28 PM
TO this day I believe flight 93 was shot down, and that entire story was made up to make people feel better, the order was given to shot it down so why should we belive that given the nature of this president and VP as it relates to blowing people and or shit up that they would hold off for just one second and risk that plane hitting anything with more americans in it. that plane was shot down plain and simple. It did make a nice story though. "let's roll"

So are you saying the part about the plane being taken back over by the passengers is made up or are you saying that the plane was taken back over then shot down?

Terry S

Absinthe
02-07-2006, 01:37 PM

So are you saying the part about the plane being taken back over by the passengers is made up or are you saying that the plane was taken back over then shot down?

Terry S

The whole thing was likely fabricated, the story as I recall was passengers tried to take over the plane and rather than give in the arabs crashed the plane. Dubious based on crash site from what I have read. Also the president or VP did give the order to shoot that plane down. So I guess I contend the passenger revolut didnt happen and the plane was shot down. Given the behavior since of the parties involved its plausable at the least. Needless to say killing americans is bad so the Gov't made them hero's.

Terry S
02-07-2006, 01:48 PM

Terry S

The whole thing was likely fabricated, the story as I recall was passengers tried to take over the plane and rather than give in the arabs crashed the plane. Dubious based on crash site from what I have read. Also the president or VP did give the order to shoot that plane down. So I guess I contend the passenger revolut didnt happen and the plane was shot down. Given the behavior since of the parties involved its plausable at the least. Needless to say killing americans is bad so the Gov't made them hero's.

So you're saying that the dozens of families that received phone calls from their loved ones on the plane, including the "lets roll" call, were all fabricated by the government to cover up that they actually shot down the plane?

Also, you are saying that all the 911 recordings and recorded cell phone calls from the passengers on the plane, plus the statements from the families themselves that recieved the phone calls are all faking it to help our government cover up that they shot down the plane?

Why?

Terry S

P.S. how much is the crack your smoking and can I get a pound or two from your dealer?

Eckolaker
02-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Anyone ever try and make a call at 30,000feet going 500mph?

I for one can tell you, that you're not calling anyone. Unless you have a satellite phone

Eckolaker
02-07-2006, 02:23 PM
The governments official version of the events of 9/11 are so full of holes and contridicting information.

Blackboxes being recovered from the WTC site, yet they claim the fire was so hot it melted reinforced structural steel.

Plains skidding on the pentagon front lawn before hitting the building. yet photographical evidence taking just after the impact shows a freshly mowed lawn with no evidence of a plain skidding across its surface.

A plain that was supposedly crashed into the ground in shanksville PA, yet the debrie field from that plain was several miles long, and no debrie bigger then soccerball was recovered.

I could go on and on...

I believe its you who is smoking crack.

Terry S
02-07-2006, 02:39 PM
The governments official version of the events of 9/11 are so full of holes and contridicting information.

Blackboxes being recovered from the WTC site, yet they claim the fire was so hot it melted reinforced structural steel.

Plains skidding on the pentagon front lawn before hitting the building. yet photographical evidence taking just after the impact shows a freshly mowed lawn with no evidence of a plain skidding across its surface.

A plain that was supposedly crashed into the ground in shanksville PA, yet the debrie field from that plain was several miles long, and no debrie bigger then soccerball was recovered.

I could go on and on...

Mmmm time to slice 'n dice this one to pieces... Let's do this methodically.

1. Why couldn't the black box be thrown out of the building after impact? Did you not see all that crap fly out of the building after it hit? For instance they found one of the engine identification number plaques inside of a shop several blocks away from the WTC (yes there is photographs of the plaque and yes its attached to an engine with rivets).

2. The structural steel wouldn't have to melt to collapse like that. Lets use some common sense here for a second. The steel was heated up to a point almost to where the metal becomes bendable. Then we leave it at that temperature for several hours. During the whole time its being heated up, lets eliminate several of the surrounding supports to put an ENORMOUS unbalancing load on it as well. Your telling me that the metal couldn't have failed under these kind of conditions?

3. So the press reports that the plane skidded on the lawn before hitting. The photographs just prove that the PRESS reported the story wrong or the source they used (if any) were incorrect in recalling the circumstances of the event.

4. The search area was several miles around and the vast majority of the debris was found in a much smaller area. It’s called being thorough. And why would a plane going very vast into a wooded area need to be in chunks larger than a soccer ball? Even if it was hit by an air to air missile, it would still have very large chunks too. Are you saying that they vaporized it with a death ray from space?

Yes you could go on and on, but you’d just be wrong and wrong. Give up the conspiracy theory and move the fuck on. Your not special and you aren’t “the one” who knows what “really happened” because you “figured it out“ thanks to some nutjob academic with a cracked out imagination looking for attention.

Terry S

Eckolaker
02-07-2006, 03:37 PM

I could go on and on...

Mmmm time to slice 'n dice this one to pieces... Let's do this methodically.

1. Why couldn't the black box be thrown out of the building after impact? Did you not see all that crap fly out of the building after it hit? For instance they found one of the engine identification number plaques inside of a shop several blocks away from the WTC (yes there is photographs of the plaque and yes its attached to an engine with rivets).

2. The structural steel wouldn't have to melt to collapse like that. Lets use some common sense here for a second. The steel was heated up to a point almost to where the metal becomes bendable. Then we leave it at that temperature for several hours. During the whole time its being heated up, lets eliminate several of the surrounding supports to put an ENORMOUS unbalancing load on it as well. Your telling me that the metal couldn't have failed under these kind of conditions?

3. So the press reports that the plane skidded on the lawn before hitting. The photographs just prove that the PRESS reported the story wrong or the source they used (if any) were incorrect in recalling the circumstances of the event.

4. The search area was several miles around and the vast majority of the debris was found in a much smaller area. It’s called being thorough. And why would a plane going very vast into a wooded area need to be in chunks larger than a soccer ball? Even if it was hit by an air to air missile, it would still have very large chunks too. Are you saying that they vaporized it with a death ray from space?

Yes you could go on and on, but you’d just be wrong and wrong. Give up the conspiracy theory and move the fuck on. Your not special and you aren’t “the one” who knows what “really happened” because you “figured it out“ thanks to some nutjob academic with a cracked out imagination looking for attention.

Terry S

1. How do I know what stresses steel can withstand.
Well My father owns a structure grade steel manufacturing plant. I also happen to be a chemist myself.
Jet fuel is much like diesel fuel as far as chemical properties are concerned. In a perfect burning controlled environment it can reach temperatures of 1200 degrees.
Structural steel (like what would be used in steel building contruction) has an astm rating of over 1800 degrees before any sign of fatigue would occur on the chemical structure of the steel.
The fires at the WTC did not get nearly hot enough to cause metal fatigue.
Second. WTC 2 (the first building to fall) was the second tower struck. Anyone who was watching the news that day would agree that that tower did not suffer from a direct hit like WTC 1 did. Infact most of the jet fuel can be seen shooting out the side of the building in a giant fireball. WTC 2 burned for a period of about 1 hour before completely collapsing. WTC 1 suffered a direct hit to the center of the building. Yet it burned for a full hour and 45 minutes(approx) before collapsing.
History lesson for you: No steel building in the history of steel skyscrapers has EVER(as in never ever ever) collapsed due to fire.
a 78floor office building in los angeles had a fire break out that covered roughly 25+ floors of the building and burned for nearly 48 hours before finally being extinguished. That building is still there.

Fireman who responded to the first plane hitting tower 1 reported a scene in the lobby of the WTC complex much like a bomb had gone off. A steel fire door seperating the main lobby from the elevators had been blown off its foundation and crumpled like an alluminum can. This is after a plane stuck the tower 78 floors up. Maintanance workers in the sub floors after the first attack reported a scene much like what they had experienced in 91 when a truck parked in the basement was detonated with several thousand pounds of explosives, only much worse. The maintanance room which contained a 70ton hydrallic press had been completelly destroyed, the room was filled with a dense layer of smoke that hovered several feet of the ground.

seismic reports from that day report that the moment the planes struck those towers earthquakes of a magnitude 3.0 were recorded at the site. Yet, the actual collapse of the towers registered less on the graphs. Videos taken from the rooftop of an apartment building roughly 1 mile away recorded violent shaking which preceeded the first tower collapse.

If your going to agrue this with me, at least do some research on whats out there. I can tell from your posts you know nothing about how buildings are contructed and how physics doesant allow for most of what you are trying to prove.

Fucking sheep.

Eckolaker
02-07-2006, 03:43 PM
In responce to number 3.

This is not what the press reported, this is in the official FEMA report of the events of 9/11

As for number 4.

Again, FEMA reported all of this. Most of the debrie was not localized. It was spread out over a very large area considering fema reported the plane crash landed. Eye witness reports mention debrie falling from the sky. How does one watch debrie fall from the sky if the plane crashed into the ground 5 miles away?

You want to talk about common sense?

Eckolaker
02-07-2006, 04:00 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

Now this is not the end all be all video that explains it all...But this raises the type of questions people should have about the "official" version.

I would dismiss any therories about the planes being loaded with a missle and such.

Absinthe
02-07-2006, 04:33 PM
So you're saying that the dozens of families that received phone calls from their loved ones on the plane, including the "lets roll" call, were all fabricated by the government to cover up that they actually shot down the plane?

Also, you are saying that all the 911 recordings and recorded cell phone calls from the passengers on the plane, plus the statements from the families themselves that recieved the phone calls are all faking it to help our government cover up that they shot down the plane?

Why?

Terry S

P.S. how much is the crack your smoking and can I get a pound or two from your dealer?

First of all I said likely fabricated I dont know where the fabrication stops and the truth starts but its all too conveinitent and nicely wrpped its like a goddamn movie reall life isnt like that. Furthermore, the order to shoot down the plane was givenno one disputes that not even the pilot who gave interviws to the press about getting the order. Bush has balls the kind that would enable him to shoot down a plane full of people if he thought for 1 second it could be used to kill more people. The impact site looks nothing like the site of a plane wreck, it looks like a debris field from something that was shot down.

Look I am not some grand conspiracy theorist but a little critical thinking never killed anyone; order given, debris field looks like plane was shot down, conclusion? plane shot down.
as for the PS. believe what you want I do and will continue to.

Terry S
02-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Ok, i'm absolutely crushed at work with work at the moment so I can't respond properly, but just so you know, you basically proved my point with your first response. I'm going to try to knock out a bunch of crap on my to-do list here then i'll give a proper response.

Terry S(heep)

Absinthe
02-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Ok, i'm absolutely crushed at work with work at the moment so I can't respond properly, but just so you know, you basically proved my point with your first response. I'm going to try to knock out a bunch of crap on my to-do list here then i'll give a proper response.

Terry S(heep)

We will be waiting...probably should do some work myself

Eckolaker
02-07-2006, 04:57 PM

Terry S(heep)

Please do, I am also at work and dont have all of my links and information handy.

Chris in SD
02-08-2006, 08:51 PM
The only thing I agree with so far (and it's been my personal theory for a while) is what Absinthe said about the plane being shot down vs. being plowed into the ground. I work with a guy who did forensics on plane crashes and he agrees that it looks more like a shootdown than a forced crash. As for the phone calls, those are all legitimate, however considering the time in the chain of events, the rural location, etc. etc. ad nauseum, it is HIGHLY likely it did get shot down by an intercepting fighter plane.

There are a million theories about 9/11 (the Jews did it, etc.), but the bottom line remains: Islamic extremists bent on destroying the American way of life killed 3,000+ Americans in a series of coordinated attacks. And lest we forget, they are still out there. Remain vigilant, folks.

Terry S
02-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Well, i've still got tons of stuff to do here at work. Plus i've kinda lost steam since I first posted so I think i'm just going to bow out of this until I can get my temper to flair back up again.

Maybe i'll go take a look at junkscience.com to get me in the mood...

Terry S

Absinthe
02-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Well, i've still got tons of stuff to do here at work. Plus i've kinda lost steam since I first posted so I think i'm just going to bow out of this until I can get my temper to flair back up again.

Terry S

Lets see if i can help, terry you a pussy, nasa has a secret erathquake ray, and Hillary Clinton could run the war in iraq better.

Terry S
02-09-2006, 01:37 PM

Terry S

Lets see if i can help, terry you a pussy, nasa has a secret erathquake ray, and Hillary Clinton could run the war in iraq better.

Answers:

1) Yea, I know, :(

2) No, their too stupid for anything that cool. Disneyland might have one though...

3) Hillary Clinton doesn't exsist. She's a figment of the liberal imagination.

If you wanna get me riled up, you need liberals, religious hardliners, druggie hippies or unions.

Terry S

Eckolaker
02-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Let me take a moment to explain my position a little further.

First off Im an American, and I am also a patriot. I believe in our country and those that protect it. Im an avid supporter of our men in women serving in the armed forces.

Now just because I believe that our government is responsible for 9/11 doesnt make me any less of an american or patriot.

Fact: I was completely devistated by the events of 9/11, and even more so when I started to research the events of that tradgic day.

Fact: Our government is not full of Moral, decent, law abiding folk.

Fact: Our country is run by extremely rich and powerful men who will do whatever it takes to preserve the american way of life.

Now, I will be the first person to admit that I understand the actions of our government on that fateful day in september. Once you establish motive, the ends begin to justify their means.

Fact: The american person(by themselves) on average is a smart, well educated citizen. Very capable of understanding the rational behind killing our own american citizens. However, the American public as a whole is Paranoid, over-reactionary, insecure, and stupid.

For years our government has perfected the mass media devices that control what we see, what we hear, what we watch, what we eat, and what we spend our money on.
"What the Eyes see, and the Ears hear...the mind believes"

Fact: Because CNN or FauxNews reported it, does not mean its true or that is what really happened.

Fact: In one form or another we are all victims of subliminal mind control. Even if we are only aware of it on a mere sub-conscience level.

One might ask that" If Im aware of what really happened on 9/11 and have mountains of evidence and proof to back up my claims, well then why dont I blow the whistle?...why doesnt someone call foul"

Simply put...I, WE, are content with our surroundings. We have no objections as to how our lives are being lead/run. To claim and be able to back up with un-denyable evidence that our government carried out the attacks of 9/11 is not the same as blowing a hole in the enron scandle or something like that. This goes much deeper then that.
For this to be made public, to go on CNN and show the american public this evidence, has the immediate potential to change our lives instantly.

Even with a mountain of evidence and un-denyable proof. The american public has been so brainwashed(for lack of a better term) it would be almost impossible to not initially deny my claims. I could have a recorded conversation between Dick Chaney and Donald Rumsfeld in which both admit to being part of the 9/11 attacks, yet people would still deny it.

Fact: Many of the 13 supposed Highjackers, are infact not dead. They are alive and well in whichever area they call home. This has been reported numerous times, yet casually sept under the rug if you will.

Fact: Flying a Jumbo Jet at 500mph and guiding it to hit a relatively small target at altitude is not fucking easy by any stretch.
Fact: 1 of the supposed Highjackers took flight lessons somewhere in florida. The instructor for that supposed highjacker has gone on record saying that based on his observations, there is no way that person would have been capable of flying a commercial airliner. The instructor went on record to say that, the highjacker had trouble performing the most basic landing and flying proceedures. Mind you, this is all being done in a Single engine propellar driven plane. Not a duel turbo-fan commercial airliner weighing several thousand pounds and flying at nearly 500mph.

Fact: If terrorism is such a threat in this country, why have we not seen an attack since 9/11.

Fact: It has been nearly 5 years since 9/11 and we have not seen a single act of terrorism committed on US soil since then.

Fact: As your average Joe Q. Public, using basic household items could create a device that could be used for terrorism. Its not out of the realm of possibilty for the average person to go out and commit an act of terrorism.

With that being said, why have the terrorists who are supposedly islamic fundamentalists who are hell bent on destroying the american way of life, not gone out on a daily basis to cause havoc? Why would you not go out and blow up a gas station, or set off a bomb in the middle of a crowded area?

Is it because you are waiting for the right time? Is it because you havent be given the orders to attack? Or is it because terrorism is a myth created by our goverment with the goal of putting endless systems of control on the american public?

The Patriot act, Wire tapping without warrants, War in Iraq/Afganistan, airport security, terrorism bills, trillions of dollars in defense spending, are all products of 9/11.

I encourage everyone to sit and read the current document that is the patriot act. If you can get past the legal verbage and shit, that document will scare the shit out of you and what it allows our goverment to do.

Im not asking anyone to believe what I have to say, what I do ask is that you investigate for yourself what the truth is. Dont rely on CNN or Fox news to tell you what you should believe. Dont allow the mass media to make up your mind for you.

Get the idea out of your head that our government "wouldnt" do such a thing. If I told you that I was going to kill your family, and everyone you know, and attempt to ruin your way of life, would you try and stop me? IF I told you that in 5 years everything you rely on to keep your family(country) on top would be taken away from you, would you do whatever it takes to stop it from happening?

Our government has profected the lie so well, they dont just have the american public believing there is such a thing a terrorism in the US, they have the terrorists believing their terrorists.

Why havent we caught Osama yet? Its not like he is hard to spot. The mother fucker is 6+feet tall, old as shit, carries an Oxygen bottle to breate, and has to have Kidney dialisis like every two weeks and shit or he will die. How many Cancer centers are there in Pakistan?
I dont think Osama will ever be caught, at least not in the near future. We dont want him caught, he is our scapegoat, our reason for war on terror. His persona is what drives the islamic fundamentalists.

Again, sometimes the truth is a lot more obvious then the lie, but sometimes the lie is so good, it has to be true.

Absinthe
02-09-2006, 02:10 PM
well then the UAW is good for FOrd and GM that way they know what their overhead is going forward...

Terry S
02-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Well Ecko, that was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

Unfortunately, I am going to bite my tongue right now because I know I do not have the time to properly research the facts or formulate a proper response to your post. I must admit that I was laughing particularly hard at the "Fact" on how the american public is paranoid, then you go on to present a grip of paranoid theories.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to whip up a worthy response, but I dont see it happening today again. If anyone else wants a crack, please feel free. It's easy pickin's. :coolsmiley:

Terry S

Chris in SD
02-10-2006, 03:05 PM
You guys are smoking WAAAAAAAY too much crack. If 9/11 was our fault, terrorism wasn't an issue, etc. I wouldn't have a job and most certainly wouldn't have moved back to VA.

Keep your head in the sand, your mouth on the bong, whatever it takes to get you through the day. I see it FIRSTHAND EVERY DAY, so don't tell me what is and isn't real. I forget more "truth" in a day than you'll actually "know" in your lives...

Get pissed/aggravated/whatever you want with me, but there are some people on this board who know of precisely what I speak. I don't have to prove my bona fides to anyone. It just disgusts me when people say crap like "Fact: Many of the 13 supposed Highjackers, are infact not dead. They are alive and well in whichever area they call home. This has been reported numerous times, yet casually sept under the rug if you will." WTF is that? Believe me, if those peeps were alive, I would know about it. Like I said, believe what you want, but those of dealing with reality can make you sleep better at night.

Eckolaker
02-10-2006, 08:22 PM
You guys are smoking WAAAAAAAY too much crack. If 9/11 was our fault, terrorism wasn't an issue, etc. I wouldn't have a job and most certainly wouldn't have moved back to VA.

Keep your head in the sand, your mouth on the bong, whatever it takes to get you through the day. I see it FIRSTHAND EVERY DAY, so don't tell me what is and isn't real. I forget more "truth" in a day than you'll actually "know" in your lives...

Get pissed/aggravated/whatever you want with me, but there are some people on this board who know of precisely what I speak. I don't have to prove my bona fides to anyone. It just disgusts me when people say crap like "Fact: Many of the 13 supposed Highjackers, are infact not dead. They are alive and well in whichever area they call home. This has been reported numerous times, yet casually sept under the rug if you will." WTF is that? Believe me, if those peeps were alive, I would know about it. Like I said, believe what you want, but those of dealing with reality can make you sleep better at night.

Reality of the situation is that your fighting a war that was the product of 9/11. The outcome of that day is one of the rare cases one might be able to argue that the "means justify the ends"

You're exactly right chris...9/11 has secured your job indefinately.

Unfortunately in this case arguing over the outcome has nothing todo with the event(s) that got us all to this point.

Again, this isnt about where we are in the world post 9/11. This is about how/why 9/11 happened.

Chris im sure your familiar with terms like calculated losses, and price of business, as it refers to war and politics.

We dont run this country. We dont make the decisions and were not privey to all the information that is out there(unless you sit at the table of the joint chiefs of staff).

We dont know what acceptable losses are to them, we dont know what price they are willing to pay to keep the american way of life and protect our foreign interests.

One thing the United states has been known for throughout its history is the resilience. Quite possibly 9/11 was an exploit of this trait.

Ultimately terrorism is the justification we now use as an excuse for our actions in the world.

Had 9/11 never happened, would we have been justified going to afghanistan, or Iraq? What about when Syria, or Nigeria suddunly becomes the new terrorism hotbed?

Smoke/Mirrors...and the lie is perpetuated all the way to the top on both sides of the front. A lie so good, that some only see it as the truth.

If one were to believe the lie, then it seems that islamic terrorists made the same mistake the japanses did when they bombed pearl harbor.

Chris in SD
02-11-2006, 02:34 AM
...then it seems that islamic terrorists made the same mistake the japanses did when they bombed pearl harbor.

This is the only piece of knowledge in your post. Keep drinking that Kool Aid and good luck...

Eckolaker
02-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Well I can certainly tell know one has taken the time to review this video...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

Eckolaker
02-11-2006, 11:30 AM
And there is this little gem too

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=9%2F11+documentary

ErroR
02-28-2006, 08:33 PM
I was wondering how long it would take for those videos to pop up.

genrec
02-28-2006, 10:32 PM
That first video iscrazy..i watched it 2 times in a row...........who beleives it?

Chris in SD
03-01-2006, 04:22 AM
I'll have to watch the videos when I get home from work today. Anyone give me a quick synopsis in case I've already seen them?

genrec
03-01-2006, 07:16 AM
ok quick synop: the units states governement staged all 4 plane hijackings on 9/11.........there were no high jackers, commercial airlines, or people...........twin towers were demolished prfessionally.......the video is very convincing, very scary if true.

Chris in SD
03-01-2006, 05:39 PM
ok quick synop: the units states governement staged all 4 plane hijackings on 9/11.........there were no high jackers, commercial airlines, or people...........twin towers were demolished prfessionally.......the video is very convincing, very scary if true.

I don't need to watch that nonsense. If anyone thinks there weren't 19 Arab guys involved, they need to wake up... This is why guys like Michael Moore have so much influence. People want to believe all kinds of bullshit.

Terry S
03-01-2006, 05:45 PM

I don't need to watch that nonsense. If anyone thinks there weren't 19 Arab guys involved, they need to wake up... This is why guys like Michael Moore have so much influence. People want to believe all kinds of bullshit.

+1

Terry S

genrec
03-01-2006, 06:56 PM
just watch it....grab some popcorn and be entertained......

Chris in SD
03-02-2006, 04:11 AM
just watch it....grab some popcorn and be entertained......

I'll puke... I put my own ass on the line A LOT (esp. lately) to make sure this doesn't happen again. If you don't think terrorism/Sept 11/global jihad, etc. is real, you really are delusional. I am a HUGE cynic/skeptic, but seeing many things with your own eyes can solidify reality for you.