PDA

View Full Version : which sci-fi character are you?

Macky
02-02-2006, 03:04 PM
http://www.tk421.net/character/

Agent Smith

With a coolly measured demeanor and adaptive thinking, you enforce your will on others using your multitude of abilities.

Do you hear that, Mister Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.

Agent Smith is a character in The Matrix series.

*chris*
02-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anakin Skywalker is a character in the Star Wars universe.

Thero
02-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Luke Skywalker

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

Luke is a character in the Star Wars universe.

GOOSE_Ej
02-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. There is a description of him at TheOneRing.net.

itsnino
02-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Luke Skywalker

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

Luke is a character in the Star Wars universe.

SpdyEvo02
02-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Boba Fett

A highly-protective and skilled mercenary, you live by your own code and care nothing for the concerns of others.

Everyone dies... but since no one has paid me to kill you... sleep well.

Boba Fett is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank describes this character.

R3dline
02-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Darth Vader because he takes no sh^t from no one specially girls! :crazy2:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/R3DLINE714/SOCOM/stfu.jpg

Terry S
02-02-2006, 04:13 PM
My character:

Websense

You are a nazi firewall program installed by IT departments to ruin the productivity of a company.

"Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time."

Websense is a pain in the ass. You can find more information by entering any webaddress in your browser.

Terry S

WavMixer
02-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anakin Skywalker is a character in the Star Wars universe.
Ditto

silvery_eagle
02-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Han Solo

A caring rascal with situational ethics, you enjoy a good adventure and a great challenge.

You like me because I'm a scoundrel.

Han is a character in the Star Wars universe. See his character entry at the Star Wars Databank for more information.

stuart5150
02-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Does Link count?

volcomguy84
02-02-2006, 07:08 PM
Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. There is a description of him at TheOneRing.net.
bingo

gofaster87
02-02-2006, 07:45 PM
It says Im evil. I believe this is true.

Chris in SD
02-03-2006, 03:14 AM
Raistlin Majere

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.

This happens because I choose it to happen!

Raistlin is a character in the Dragonlance universe. He has a short biography at Wikipedia.

Whoever this guy is... :-\

Urban Assault Vehicle
02-03-2006, 04:30 AM
hell ya, whats up suckas

Urban Assault Vehicle
02-03-2006, 04:31 AM
hell ya, whats up suckas

um, that sucked. some James T. Kirk I am. can't even copy and paste right.

Blaze
02-03-2006, 08:48 AM
Who the hell is G'Kar?
He looks like someone form Babylon 5....

http://www.tk421.net/character/gkar.jpg

Ceaselessly struggling for a well-deserved redemption, you carefully arrange your alliances and energies.

Evoegg
02-04-2006, 03:29 AM
Aragorn

Aragorn = Sci-fi character ???

Evoegg

Tomasu
02-04-2006, 10:50 AM
YODA

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Yoda is a is a character in the Star Wars universe. More Yoda information is available at the Star Wars Databank.

DoCoMo
02-04-2006, 01:47 PM
James T. Kirk

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

ultraflip
02-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Lord Voldemort

A cunning and powerful force with strong convictions, you have no qualms about acting divisively when needed.

Avada Kedavra!

wtf?