PDA

View Full Version : Ticket last night

akumatose
02-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Got pulled over last night and the list goes ...

Modified Exhaust
Modified Intake
Front License Plate
80Mph on 65

Plus to top it off got to got to state ref to get it checked.

I believe that would be a bingo.

any body been to the ref before??

*chris*
02-05-2006, 07:47 AM
jesus man. good luck with that. plenty of people have paid a visit to the ref. been awhile since ive heard about 'modified intake'. usually just the exhaust.

Macky
02-05-2006, 12:17 PM
i dont think you would have been lit up had you not been doing 80 on a 65. good luck though.

nurb2
02-05-2006, 12:56 PM
i dont think you would have been lit up had you not been doing 80 on a 65. good luck though.

Ya think? Everybody speeds though.

Protect yourself ...

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/1089/mount0025zz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

-nurb2-

j_nizzle
02-05-2006, 12:59 PM
whoa he has two radar detectors!!!

*chris*
02-05-2006, 01:34 PM
ive got the valentine ...but not the solo.

SpdyEvo02
02-05-2006, 01:40 PM
same....i love my valentine

DizEvoIX
02-05-2006, 01:42 PM
How much does a good radar detector cost?

Macky
02-05-2006, 03:24 PM
What is the best radar detector?

common sense.

Macky
02-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Ya think? Everybody speeds though.

Protect yourself ...

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/1089/mount0025zz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

-nurb2-

I know everybody speeds. Thing is, dont say that you got a ticket for something you think you didnt deserve.

oct7th1987
02-12-2006, 11:12 AM
why do people put their radars high up on the winshield? better reception?

*chris*
02-13-2006, 07:29 AM
bingo

kipper215
02-13-2006, 08:17 AM

Modified Exhaust
Modified Intake
Front License Plate
80Mph on 65

what I would do IF I WERE YOU is fight the ticket trial by declaration. If you try to go to the court house you will have to take time out of your day and if you walk into court the cop will remember you and that FAG gets paid overtime to come to court.(which comes out of my pocket. F*CK that FOOL!) if you fight it TBD you pay the bail and your's will be about around four hundy and you right a statment of facts. the copper get's sent a request to respond to the ticket and that basterd doesn't get to see what you wrote and doesn't get to see your face to jog his memory. he will have to take time out of his day (NO OT FOR HIM) to write a report about what happen. the longer time you wait to file the better for you cause i am sure he's writing a lot of ticket. if you win you get your money back in 6-8 weeks. if you lose you can appeal the decision and you can do all of this through the mail without even going to court. look on the back of your ticket and it says you have that right. search the forums under TDB for more information and go to www.ticketassassin.com. also if you lose you can still go to traffic school for the speeding and no inspection cause you already paid the fine!

silvery_eagle
02-13-2006, 01:26 PM
got this from evom

THE LITTLE GIRL AND THE COP

A city cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little girl stopped beside him on her shiny new bike.

"Nice bike." the cop said, "Did Santa bring it to you?"
"Yep," the little girl said, "he sure did!"

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $20 ticket for a safety violation, saying, "Next year, tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it."

The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you got there sir. Did Santa bring it to you?" "Yes, he sure did." chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year, tell Santa the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top."

Good luck getting it sorted out!

akumatose
02-13-2006, 11:18 PM

Modified Exhaust
Modified Intake
Front License Plate
80Mph on 65

what I would do IF I WERE YOU is fight the ticket trial by declaration. If you try to go to the court house you will have to take time out of your day and if you walk into court the cop will remember you and that FAG gets paid overtime to come to court.(which comes out of my pocket. F*CK that FOOL!) if you fight it TBD you pay the bail and your's will be about around four hundy and you right a statment of facts. the copper get's sent a request to respond to the ticket and that basterd doesn't get to see what you wrote and doesn't get to see your face to jog his memory. he will have to take time out of his day (NO OT FOR HIM) to write a report about what happen. the longer time you wait to file the better for you cause i am sure he's writing a lot of ticket. if you win you get your money back in 6-8 weeks. if you lose you can appeal the decision and you can do all of this through the mail without even going to court. look on the back of your ticket and it says you have that right. search the forums under TDB for more information and go to www.ticketassassin.com. also if you lose you can still go to traffic school for the speeding and no inspection cause you already paid the fine!

cool thanks for the info. Question tho so you have an option just to pay the fine and not even go to the referee?

DizEvoIX
02-15-2006, 07:29 AM

common sense.

Thanks Buddy!!!! :2funny:
I think I've been nominated for quote of the year!! :crazy2:
It's all good, though! ;)* On the real... I've gotten 2 tix in 15 years of driving, and I've never had a detector. Not to say that I don't speed, I'm sure we all do. You just have to know the potential hot spots for cops. And don't do anything stupid.
EVO LOVE :mitsu:

kipper215
02-15-2006, 08:13 AM

Modified Exhaust
Modified Intake
Front License Plate
80Mph on 65

cool thanks for the info. Question tho so you have an option just to pay the fine and not even go to the referee?

if you fight the ticket TBD and you lose then you don't have to go to a referee. That's what I was told by the court clerk.

The Emperor
02-15-2006, 09:40 AM
ive been to the state ref 2 times for intake, and exhaust. i put the stock exhaust back in and left the intake (sold it later) then passed the smog.

man, i say dont fight the ticket. just pay up man. you know you were speeding you know it was dangerous to you and others. it would be a big hassle to fight it.

good luck.

kipper215
02-15-2006, 10:01 AM
ive been to the state ref 2 times for intake, and exhaust. i put the stock exhaust back in and left the intake (sold it later) then passed the smog.

man, i say dont fight the ticket. just pay up man. you know you were speeding you know it was dangerous to you and others. it would be a big hassle to fight it.

good luck.

that's what they want you to do just which promotes the punk ass cops to pull you over for bullshit reasons. so if you got in a fight at a bar and you got arrested and they wanted to give you 18 months you would take it because you were fighting. I DON"T THINK SO! if cops find out they will have to do a shit load of paper work everytime they wrote a ticket they will write less tickets! and give MORE warnings.
NOT only are you asking him to pay the ticket but, smog fee $40 the speeding charge and higher insurance. why would you want to do that?

The Emperor
02-15-2006, 06:14 PM
if cops didnt do what they are suppose to be doing. This whole damn world would be a dangerous place to live in. and plus a ticket is a warning for to tell you not to do it again.

02-16-2006, 01:25 AM

common sense.

Thanks Buddy!!!! :2funny:
I think I've been nominated for quote of the year!! :crazy2:
It's all good, though! ;)?On the real... I've gotten 2 tix in 15 years of driving, and I've never had a detector. Not to say that I don't speed, I'm sure we all do. You just have to know the potential hot spots for cops. And don't do anything stupid.
EVO LOVE :mitsu:

+1

I have only received 1 ticket in almost 7 years of driving without any type of detector (that ticket coming when I was 16 and careless). You just have to know when to drive the limit and when you can push it a little. That just comes with experience.

gofaster87
02-16-2006, 01:27 AM
Expereince is a good thing but detectors work well when youre far from home. in areas unfimiliar to you.

Luscious
02-16-2006, 12:46 PM

Modified Exhaust
Modified Intake
Front License Plate
80Mph on 65

I can can vouche for that plan of action!