PDA

View Full Version : Caught Street Racing in Redlands (02/07/06)

Blaze
02-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Silver Evo racing against an M3 around 10PM near or along Redlands Blvd.
Upgraded HIDs (purple)
Seemingly stock looking exhaust
Yellow Fogs

The M3, got you out of the hole (god knows how)
You pulled away around 50mph, then the M3 powered down and spotted a cop.

Cop banged a U-turn, the M3 pulled over, but the cop proceeded after you.

Anyone care to fess up? :knuppel2:

ultraflip
02-08-2006, 09:35 AM
:angel:

lol... i blame ramstein

Blaze
02-08-2006, 09:38 AM
:angel:

lol... i blame ramstein

I thought that at first too.
He is a hellion on wheels after all.

But he had HW yesterday.

rammsteinmatt
02-08-2006, 11:01 AM
nope see how it says HIDs upgraded. i dont even have stock HIDs. want to donate?

Thero
02-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Wasen't Me

Alpha4LFE
02-08-2006, 11:35 AM
damn it people, stop giving reason for the Insurance compnay to raise the price. :knuppel2:

werd. a little something to keep in mind. i got this message from a coworker of mine. none of this was my opinion or confirmed. could be rumors, could be true. maybe it's worth sharing.

California Highway Patrol will launch a 30-day speeding ticket frenzy in Orange County and Los Angles County starting January 25, 2006. The state estimates that 22 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 3 million will go to pay California Highway Patrol officer overtime. There will be 90 California Highway Patrol officers on duty at all times patrolling the 7 freeways. They are the following: 73, 55, 105, 110, 133, 241, 57, 5, 405,605 and 710 freeways.

Now 7 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every California Highway Patrol officers is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 minutes.

They have issued 50 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and they are bringing all their part timers on full time. If you live or work in Orange County or Los Angles County you must take one of their freeways. It's up to you how fast you are doing when they do. This is a test by the CHP to raise the extra funds for the State of California. The wealthy folks of Orange County and Los Angles County can afford this new tax. The California State Legislators dreamed up this law to help close the budget gap or something like that. I was told KICU-FM confirmed all of this. So be safe and don't forget speeding tickets are on you.

ultraflip
02-08-2006, 11:37 AM
damnit... that damn fwded e-mail keeps poppin up... lol.. it's fake bro!

Alpha4LFE
02-08-2006, 11:51 AM
I thought so. But regardless. Better safe than sorry no? A ticket is about 200 bucks, plus if you take traffic school that's another 43 dollars processing fee, and then 29 bucks for school. That equates to 1 hks 272 man. haha

bogey8
02-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Blaze was the M3 driver. Fess up dude. :2funny:

thugline
02-08-2006, 03:31 PM
I hope the evo got away.

Blaze
02-08-2006, 03:34 PM
I hope the evo got away.

I would rather he got caught.
If he got away, police will be on the look out for evos in the area.
Which subsequently puts me @ risk.

rammsteinmatt
02-08-2006, 04:53 PM
damn it people, stop giving reason for the Insurance compnay to raise the price. :knuppel2:

werd. a little something to keep in mind. i got this message from a coworker of mine. none of this was my opinion or confirmed. could be rumors, could be true. maybe it's worth sharing.

California Highway Patrol will launch a 30-day speeding ticket frenzy in Orange County and Los Angles County starting January 25, 2006. The state estimates that 22 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 3 million will go to pay California Highway Patrol officer overtime. There will be 90 California Highway Patrol officers on duty at all times patrolling the 7 freeways. They are the following: 73, 55, 105, 110, 133, 241, 57, 5, 405,605 and 710 freeways.

Now 7 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every California Highway Patrol officers is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 minutes.

They have issued 50 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and they are bringing all their part timers on full time. If you live or work in Orange County or Los Angles County you must take one of their freeways. It's up to you how fast you are doing when they do. This is a test by the CHP to raise the extra funds for the State of California. The wealthy folks of Orange County and Los Angles County can afford this new tax. The California State Legislators dreamed up this law to help close the budget gap or something like that. I was told KICU-FM confirmed all of this. So be safe and don't forget speeding tickets are on you.

the radio station that came from was based in idaho or something. the CHP made an announcement that it was a false statement. of course thats no reason to speed on the freeways (comming from a person who did 95 today, to merge infront of everyone so i didnt get caught in a jam ;) )

Macky
02-08-2006, 05:28 PM
I hope the evo got away.

no Id rather the evo crashed or got caught. running away from the cops further paints a bigger negative image of the Evo to the police. i dont know why you would rather he got away, that would just embolden him/her to try and run again the next time they get lit up.

imagine this possible string of events:

evo races, gets lit up and runs away...

then it would be a police chase, then most likely either he/she crashes and dies, or crashes-survives-then gets imprisoned and labels the Evo as a street racing machine even more fully, or they crash into an innocent motorist, or hits a family member of someone you know/we know, and so on....the list of consequences multiplies exponentially.

rethink what you said. just because its an evo doesnt mean it should get away. cops have something faster than an Evo, and thats called a radio.

Blaze
02-08-2006, 05:32 PM
I hope the evo got away.

no Id rather the evo crashed or got caught. running away from the cops further paints a bigger negative image of the Evo to the police. i dont know why you would rather he got away, that would just embolden him/her to try and run again the next time they get lit up.

then it would be a police chase, then most likely either he/she crashes and dies, or crashes-survives-then gets imprisoned and labels the Evo as a street racing machine even more fully, or they crash into an innocent motorist, or hits a family member of someone you know/we know, and so on....the list of consequences multiplies exponentially.

rethink what you said. just because its an evo doesnt mean it should get away. cops have something faster than an Evo, and thats called a radio.

Or worse, they get away, then every cop in the area is looking for an evo.
Hard to spot?
No.

Then poor poor blaze gets pulled over and harrassed in his stock evo.
Bimmers will blend back into the fabric of common traffic.
Evos don't suffer such luxurys.

xEviLxVIIIx
02-08-2006, 06:12 PM
I hope the evo got away.

Or worse, they get away, then every cop in the area is looking for an evo.
Hard to spot?
No.

Then poor poor blaze gets pulled over and harrassed in his stock evo.
Bimmers will blend back into the fabric of common traffic.
Evos don't suffer such luxurys.

+1

DoCoMo
02-08-2006, 06:15 PM
that huge apr wing doesnt help blaze either.... :grin:

EvoRution
02-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Or the shiny leprechaun jungle gym

Blaze
02-08-2006, 08:21 PM
WTF? :lol:

Well...sorry no, officer. I won't be bribing you with a pot of gold....

bogey8
02-08-2006, 08:24 PM

sorry Blaze, but that was funny.... :grin:

SpdyEvo02
02-08-2006, 08:31 PM

sorry Blaze, but that was funny.... :grin: