PDA

View Full Version : Gumball 3000 Rules and you could be a part of it

Absinthe
02-09-2006, 02:20 PM
I guess in order to discuss a rolling party we need to put in the un-moderated section. Tarmac02 posted in general if any of you are interested in Martialling the race or helping with support contact teh guy from AWDjunkies who is their US opps guy.

Gumball is a blast for those of you who dont follow it and its many off-shoots you should, this is how you party when you dont care about money, the info tarmac posteed is NOT for driving but helping with support, the rallye is still aways away but on the off chance they would let you into the parties (I know is says not) it would definately be worth it.

Tarmac02
02-09-2006, 03:06 PM
What I posted up was looking for people to help with set-up, checkpoints, and possibly security.... I PMed Blaze to see if I can get that thread reopened since what I posted has nothing more to do with racing than the other 6 PAGE Gumball thread in the General section.

Derek

Blaze
02-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Supporting/contirbuting to illegal activies are fairly similar deals.
Which is why the thread was locked....

I'm a Gumball fan...which is why the thread was not deleted.

Blaze

Tarmac02
02-09-2006, 07:02 PM
No offense,... but all of you mods and admins need to get on the same page.

I understand your locking of the thread, even though I don't agree with it,... but Ricardon saying to take pictures and they'll do a front page feature about it sends a mixed signal.

Blaze
02-09-2006, 07:20 PM
No offense,... but all of you mods and admins need to get on the same page.

I understand your locking of the thread, even though I don't agree with it,... but Ricardon saying to take pictures and they'll do a front page feature about it sends a mixed signal.

Agreed.
I checked with Dino before the thread was locked.
I trust his judgement....

Tarmac02
02-09-2006, 08:46 PM
Anyway,... anyone interested here's the thread,.... even though it's locked

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=18269.0

andykin
04-05-2006, 11:52 PM
Anyway,... anyone interested here's the thread,.... even though it's locked

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=18269.0

I watched videos of people sharing speeding tickets at the gas station on stops. I can't afford that :0