PDA

View Full Version : another srt-4 bittes the dust!!!!

evo_chip
02-09-2006, 11:32 PM
* * *ok, this is funny, im on my way to work on the southbound 15 coming into escondido, when out of nowhere a gold colored srt-4 comes up next to me, downshifts and takes of , then he slows down and does it again, and again and again, then he puts his window down and gives me a thumbs down, so I laugh at him, and the whole time a girl in the passenger seat is yelling and making gestures, then he downshifts again, and all I hear is an extremely loud blow off valve sound, and a loud pop, I see him pull onto the shoulder, me being the nice guy that I am, I got off on the next exit and went back, by the time I got to where he was at there was 2 other neons there and a huge cloud of smoke, I was going to stop but it was easier to slow down and laugh at the kid, im still smiling

R3dline
02-09-2006, 11:52 PM
lol good kill? :2funny:

evo_chip
02-10-2006, 12:02 AM

and I didnt even waste any extra gas!!!!!!!!!!!

Alpha4LFE
02-10-2006, 08:47 AM

and I didnt even waste any extra gas!!!!!!!!!!!

you should've taken pictures. but it's still pretty damn funny.

DarwinsTheory
02-10-2006, 08:49 AM
HAHAHA...is it bad that I don't feel sorry for the guy?

Thero
02-10-2006, 09:00 AM
* * *ok, this is funny, im on my way to work on the southbound 15 coming into escondido, when out of nowhere a gold colored srt-4 comes up next to me, downshifts and takes of , then he slows down and does it again, and again and again, then he puts his window down and gives me a thumbs down, so I laugh at him, and the whole time a girl in the passenger seat is yelling and making gestures, then he downshifts again, and all I hear is an extremely loud blow off valve sound, and a loud pop, I see him pull onto the shoulder, me being the nice guy that I am, I got off on the next exit and went back, by the time I got to where he was at there was 2 other neons there and a huge cloud of smoke, I was going to stop but it was easier to slow down and laugh at the kid, im still smiling

:2funny: Holy Shit I know this guy(Not personally) But he did the same stupid shit to me on the 15 heading north. I wish his car blew then. Damn I wish I could of seen that O0

thugline
02-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Fuck SRT-4's! There gay as fuck!

bonestockevo8
02-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Yeah; they are almost as gay as blue evos that do ricer fly-bys at srt-4 meets

gofaster87
02-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Whats with the thumbs down gestures other drivers give? Dont know why people go through that much trouble. I pretty much ignore people while driving, once in a while Ill notice a nice car. With the shitty drivers out here in Vegas you have to keep your eye on the road at all times.

*chris*
02-10-2006, 12:29 PM
im with sam ...i usually just try to ignore people. its not so much the amount of traffic here, just my general dislike of most people.

that is pretty funny though ....id laugh if someone was doing somesht like that to me and then they fkd up something.

silvery_eagle
02-10-2006, 12:37 PM
the neon is scared of your evo... it poops (the fart BOV sound and the pop)

gen4k20a2
02-10-2006, 12:42 PM
you should have spanked his ass and embarrassed him more. As he tries to keep up with you his engine blows and insult to injury...that girls think of him as an idiot, thinking a NEON can hang with an EVO

Terry S
02-10-2006, 02:49 PM
My wife was sitting at an intersection a few years back. Light had just turned red. Two guys in a 65 mustang pulled up. They rev'd it hard to get her attention. She looked over and they were reving it over and over. Then all of a sudden she heard splashing and saw some smoke. The guys got out and looked at their radiator hose that popped off and sprayed coolant all over everything. When the light turned green they pushed their car to the side of the road. She was driving a neon.

Terry S

GOOSE_Ej
02-11-2006, 12:08 AM
wata hahaha !

MAFIOSO8
02-11-2006, 05:15 AM
Oh god how I can't wait until the new Calibur SRT-4's come out. These are supposed to be AWD turbo and all day long the owners of these cars will say their car is better and faster. I wonder what retarded ass sounds this new car is going to make. The neon SRT-4 sounded like someone farting in a bathtub, the Calibur will probably sound like a toilet flushing or a garbage disposal LOL.

http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/11209/32.jpg
http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/11209/Dg_Calibur_cpt_expasssd2.jpg
http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/11209/Dg_Calibur_cpt_exrrdrvr34.jpg

All I know is I'm goingt to be LMAO when one of these tries to race me at a light and starts revving. :grin:

indianevodriver
02-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Yeah; they are almost as gay as blue evos that do ricer fly-bys at srt-4 meets

LOL

chuckdashi
02-11-2006, 05:20 PM
hahahahahahahaha

drwn kix
02-14-2006, 11:50 AM
The fact is that non car people have no idea what an Evo is. The owner of the company where I work tried to tell me that his stock VW turbo was "really fast", "about the same" as my Evo. You just have to laugh because you really can't teach them anything. :2funny:

Dmoney
02-14-2006, 03:16 PM
NICE! BUT IT DOESNT BEAT MY STORY!!

I was the the 57 on my way to the 60. Its like 8:00pm on a Sat night, traffic is pretty chill and im cruising in the fast lane...next thing you know a white RSX type S rolls up next to me and begins the "Ricer Ritual" reving, speed up then slow down i got boxed in by another black Rsx but didnt really car...I smile then turn up my music as i ignore them and start singing Panama From GT4...for some odd reason he seems to be irrated that i wont run him so he down shifts and takes off...Next thing you know I see a huge white thing dragging off his car....Its his fking rear bumper...being held on by zip ties...OMFG I laughed so hard! it was the most embarrasing thing ive seen! people behind him sped up past him with smiles on their faces...all of his rsx buddys signal him and pull him over to the side....Good times!

silvery_eagle
02-14-2006, 03:23 PM
LMAO... pwned by his own bumper ... lol

gen4k20a2
02-15-2006, 10:16 AM
i am not embarrassed to own an RSX :oops:

Dmoney
02-15-2006, 10:27 AM
i am not embarrassed to own an RSX :oops:

LoL dont get me wrong im not hazing the RSX...Im Hazing the dumbass driver behind it who doesnt know how to properly take care of his car.

TrickedOutEVOVIII
02-15-2006, 08:38 PM
ok my turn...you guys are gonna like this one. so im driving to see my girl one night on the 15 freeway and im cruisin along minding my own damn business and all i see are a bunch of matching headlights approaching and obviously speeding. they filled up all lanes of the freeway and its as if they all slowed down when they saw me...when they all pulled up next to me i realized it was like some sort of crew of srt-4s...the shit looked straight out of fast and the fuious!! so the usual ritual as mentioned above they all tried gang-revving on me and i just drove and ignored cuz, of course, srt-4s are weak sauce. so anywayz...these guys continued doing this for about 3 miles, i swear to you!! they wouldnt give up...and to be honest they were pissing me off all ridin up beside me. so i decided i was gonna downshift and speed up but then let off so that they'd all speed off and leave me alone. so i downshift and give it about 40% throttle and off they go...and i let off right away. you shoulda seen these guyz they were all passin me up with thumbs down thinkin they were all badass and whatnot. as im sayin to myself..."what a bunch of fk-tards..." i look over to my right and i see three highway patrol officers with their lights on and sirens, and i saw them pull over every single one of those dumb asses aaaaahahhaahhahaha i was laughin my ass off!! so i slow down and get all the way in the right lane and open up my windows and laugh all loud with my blinkers on!! it was hilarious. therez probably a post on an srt-4 forum somewhere saying that they gang-raped an evo but we all know what to beleive right?? haha

T

silvery_eagle
02-15-2006, 09:29 PM
LMAO

chuckdashi
02-16-2006, 02:20 AM
you shouldve given them a taste of your new loud ass turbo... and you would have been pulled over those f***ers... hahahaha...

gen4k20a2
02-16-2006, 11:38 AM
morons....

rsmatt
02-16-2006, 07:53 PM
not to rain on the parade but recently i was on my way to get some race gas on the 8 east in el cajon when a black civic coupe pulls up next to me. now i am in the slow lane at this point going about 60 mph when this guy starts reving on me so i look over at him and scream out the windo "are you serouse with that thing?". imedatly he says " fuck yea i am" so i just laugh and keep on driving when he revs the piss out of this car and dumps the clutch. to my absolute amazment this civic takes off spinning the crap out of both front tires to the point of smoking from a 60 mph roll. well it turns out he was also going to get some race gas so i ended up talking with the guy. the car had a 50trim turbo on a built b18 with an ems reving to 10.5k. he was claiming 450+ to the wheels in an other wise stock looking black civic ( car had wheels and was lowerd just a bit). moral of the story is no mater what pulls up next to you it might be fast. also in closing i never raced the guy, it would have been pointless any way. i would have lost badly unless it was stop light to stop light.

ANTHONY
02-17-2006, 01:32 PM
^^^ also your car looks way better than his!!!