PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an STi with damage(hit and run related)

neuspeed
02-12-2006, 09:00 AM
I hope this helps the owner with the now damaged ITR find the idiot STi driver who thinks they can drive...

ok.. so heres the story

i went out to sunrise highway (in san diego/socal) to run it and take more pictures after last weekend with my friend on his bike.. well we were out there, on the first run, we ended up meeting another guy on a bike, so he we hung out with us and did runs too.. (me in my R, ben the guy we met, and andy, my friend on his bike).. so we were doing runs, and i was taking pictures of them.. then it was my turn for a few runs.. andy was going to take pictures and ben was going to ride with me.

so we go do 2 rounds.. and he was LOVING it.. anyways, we pull up and talk to andy for a minute, to let some slow truck get farther up, and then i take off again, up ahead i can see an STi coming down the hill, and we were about to hit a turn, and i see this evo come out of it VERY VERY wide.. straight at me.. in my lane.. i like "oh sh!t" and ben is like holy f*** and i slam on my brakes, the STi comes at me, and doesnt even try to stop, he tries to swerve around me, and sideswipes me.. i stop, pull off the road, and the STi takes off and never looks back. we run back to where andy is at and were like yelling at him to go catch the STi, so we get to the bikes, where they left them, and ben gets on his bike and takes off.. STi gets away.. he had a good 5 minute head start..

so basically.. hit and run.. whole left side is gone.. insurance place is calling me tomorrow

http://www.abda53.com/web/cat160.htm

jayvolution
02-12-2006, 10:34 AM
what color might help and wether it was the 05 or 06 body style...

gevo
02-12-2006, 12:37 PM
What day and what time?

neuspeed
02-13-2006, 07:45 AM
The STi owner came out of nowhere in broad daylight and side swiped him...
The STi is white .. the driver was probably early 20s.. white, light brownish hair i think.. and had glasses...
Also if you know him tell him to come get his white mirror cover as it is with the integra owner
http://i1.tinypic.com/no7ml0.jpg
There should also be yellow paint on the STi (from the contact with the ITR)

BabyBlueDragon19
02-18-2006, 01:44 PM
Damn sorry to hear that , Ill keep my eyes open

EvoRacer619
03-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Damn that sucks to hear, so do alot of you guys go up there ? that road is awesome know of any others?