PDA

View Full Version : Damn, how did I NOT get pulled over!?

Luscious
02-16-2006, 12:19 PM
So there I was this morning, driving down Valley Blvd in City of Industry on my way to work. I was running late, my wife pissed me off as i was getting ready to leave the house, and a damned semi had just cut me off. I saw a gap in the lane next to me....so I nailed it, got in front of the truck, and started to pull away from the bunched up traffic I was caught in. I was well ahead of anyone else, doing ~70 in a 50 zone. The the X50 blared at me. Laser. Oh shit!! I hit the brakes, knowing it wasnt going save me in the face of a laser radar tag as I scanned around to find the source. There he was...motorcycle cop under a tree on the right side of the road, gun right on me. I knew I was toast, so I just got myself over into the right hand lane, and got ready to pull over. I glance in the rear view mirror...and he's still sitting there.* As I drive on, I keep my eye on the rear view...no motorcycle cop. I breathe a sigh of relief, get back in the left lane, make a left on Stimson (when I saw a GG MR), and get my ass to work!!
That really would have made my bad morning complete if he came for me!

How or why he did not come for me, I have No idea. I was way ahead of everyone else, nobody was coming the other directions...He definitely had his attention on me, and was was 20mph over the limit.* No you compare that to my last ticket I got...about a year ago, doing ~72 in a 65 zone, and it really makes me wonder.

Skiracer
02-16-2006, 12:22 PM
Maybe the cop has bad aim and he clocked a squirrel on the side of the road doing 20MPH...

DTunedEvoX
02-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Dude dont ask why! Just say thank god and move on!

BlueBooster
02-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Dang. You got lucky. Say your thanks & live & learn. O0

*ER*EvO*
02-16-2006, 12:29 PM
I WISH I WOULD GET THAT LUCKY... :2funny:

rino
02-16-2006, 12:31 PM
LOL Now you are DUE for a ticket.

The last time I thought about the same thing going to work in the morning and I got a ticket on the way home :(

So on the way home just be calm and drive slow. GOOD LUCK

silvery_eagle
02-16-2006, 12:34 PM
possible situation:
the cops attention was on the other car... coz he saw a naked hot chick driving behind u
he's blind
sand got into his eyes
it's just a inflated balloon dummy

BlueBooster
02-16-2006, 12:45 PM
possible situation:
the cops attention was on the other car... coz he saw a naked hot chick driving behind u
he's blind
sand got into his eyes

Maybe he likes evo's & understands? :-o

DTunedEvoX
02-16-2006, 12:50 PM
possible situation:
he's blind
sand got into his eyes

OMG I just spit a mouthful of coke on my monitors!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH GOOD ONE!

Skiracer
02-16-2006, 12:58 PM
At least the Coke didn't come out of your nose :crazy2:

Luscious
02-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Damn...I just had another indident at lunch, but of a different nature! I cruised over to Diamond Bar to meet a co-worker for lunch who was stuck at our diamond bar office for the day doing god knows what. Well, anyways, I am driving down Golden Springs Dr, doing pretty much the speed limit in the right lane. As I get close to the traffic light for Grand Ave crossing, traffic in the left lane stops since there are so many people wanting to turn left, they overflow out of the left hand turnlane and into the left hand thru lane. So I start passing these poor fuckers stopped up, and notice a really lame looking honda civic hatchback as I pass it. It's lowered, has a HUGE whaletail on the back, along with some other riced-out body kit , and an ensemble of stickers.
* *As I go by it, it jumps out of the lineup, into the right lane, totally cutting off the guy behind me. In a couple of seconds, it's abundantly clear why he jumped out when he did...because of me. He gets right up on my ass so close I cant even see his headlights in the mirror, and started clutching & revving. At the first possible moment there is an opening, he jumps out into the left lane, and gets up beside me, and starts with this nonsense again. I'm not taking the bait. I just sit there at 40 mph, whilst these guy is revving. He starts to dart ahead in some sort of psydeo-launch, then drops back beside me in a downshift + BOV whoosh Yes, it seems he has a turbo in his civic. He does this a couple more times, and then start yelling shit at me out his window, but I dont know what, because my window is rolled up, but I do know the word "pussy" was in there, that I got from reading his lips when I looked over. He continues this shit for about a minute until a cement truck in the left lane ahead of him holds him up, whereas he drops in RIGHT behind again, revving. Then I hear it. That sound that makes one's heart jump when it is first heard while driving.
* *A siren from behind. I look in my mirror, and low and behold, it's a motorcycle cop, lights a' flashing, siren blaring, still about ~50 yards behind the civic, but closing fast.* I see the civic drop back off my ass....then to the side of the road. The cops pulls out in front of him, giving me a moment of horror that he's actually after me for some reason! But no, he merely swings around the front of the civic, and stops in front of him. As I go around the next curve & up the hill to pick up my friend for lunch, my last sight in the rearview is the cop getting off his bike, and walking to the civic.

Shit like this NEVER happens. Cops are never around when you want one, but in this one case, one appeared. And after my close call this morning, what are the odds?
I am going to be so fucking careful on the way home! You watch, I'll just get struck my fucking lighting or something.

DTunedEvoX
02-16-2006, 02:57 PM
http://www.chagres.com/transito.jpg* :police:

You sure it wasnt a fake bilboard?* :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

silvery_eagle
02-16-2006, 02:58 PM
lol
i hope he got a huge ass ticket :D

Dmoney
02-16-2006, 02:59 PM
haha i bet that guy feels like a real dumbass...and i bet his car is at the ref station LOL!

Terry S
02-16-2006, 03:04 PM
mmmmm... Good luck passing a ref check with a turbo'd civic. lol!

Terry S

EvolvedMCC
02-16-2006, 03:16 PM
haha that idiot got pwn3d.