PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who owns a black wrx/sti in Whittier?

srtmotrsux
02-19-2006, 11:51 PM
I was on whittier blvd and colima tonight and a black wrx/sti could not tell if it was a wrx or sti. He had silver volks and a big canyon looking exhaust and a fmic. Well any ways we got teh light and that thing was fast. First time i have ever loss to a wrx/sti. Oh and this is not a street racing :police: you can just say this was a track ;). Any ways i would really like to know if anyone in or near the 562 has seen this car and if so waht the hell did it have? Thanks guys.

One Evo Pinay
02-19-2006, 11:59 PM
I was on whittier blvd and colima tonight and a black wrx/sti could not tell if it was a wrx or sti. He had silver volks and a big canyon looking exhaust and a fmic. Well any ways we got teh light and that thing was fast. First time i have ever loss to a wrx/sti. Oh and this is not a street racing :police: you can just say this was a track ;). Any ways i would really like to know if anyone in or near the 562 has seen this car and if so waht the hell did it have? Thanks guys.

do you know how many Wrx/Sti's there are in the 562 area, my sisters bf has a STI and he lives in 562 but highly doubt it was him. You are better off searching on WRX forums for this guy

srtmotrsux
02-20-2006, 12:03 AM
I just moved to the 562 so i didnot think there was that many with a fmic and silver volks. Well anyways i will try a wrx forums. What are some good subaru forums??????

silvery_eagle
02-20-2006, 02:45 AM
is ur evo stock?

ANTHONY
02-20-2006, 07:15 AM
+1

srtmotrsux
02-20-2006, 10:43 AM
no. have all the bolt ons and a tune.

Terry S
02-21-2006, 10:53 AM
IBL.