PDA

View Full Version : HB Mitsubishi -Thread Merge-

Pages : [1] 2

moogle
06-24-2004, 01:38 AM
All I can say is wow! Their service department has got to be the best service I have ever had... even better than Mercedez.

They picked me up from MY HOUSE! All the way from HB to Corona.
As I got there I see 3 hard working techs getting my car ready.
Rotate my tire free of charge.
Tranny fluid change free of charge.
And they wash/wax my car... "speechless. :crazyeyes: "

All I can say is when ever I am going "or anyone" needing their evo worked I am only going to trust HB Mitsu. Oh yeah since service was 2 good I put my name on the waiting list for MR EVO there. I'll save up and put my downpayment ASAP!

Oh yeah my car was the first "test pig" to have their new, upgraded synchros from Power Engineering. Luckily my 4th was going weird and I called.

The only bad news I got is that the new MR wont come out until March 2005... *sigh*

moogle
06-24-2004, 01:47 AM
All the bad stereotype about Mitsubishi, HB smashes it.

IgottaEvo
06-24-2004, 07:19 AM
looks like i'll be using them for my next service. thanks for the heads up.

mr. evo
06-24-2004, 09:32 AM
Here is one more heads up... I will be leaving HB Mitsubishi in one week. Sorry guys!

EVO Neil
06-24-2004, 09:41 AM
Here is one more heads up... I will be leaving HB Mitsubishi in one week. Sorry guys!

Where are you going?

mr. evo
06-24-2004, 09:44 AM
To a better place... just joking, the guys at HB Mitsu are great, but I just need to make some more income. You feel me on that?

kaisho99
06-24-2004, 09:46 AM
To a better place... just joking, the guys at HB Mitsu are great, but I just need to make some more income. You feel me on that?

Holy crap! :cry:

nurb2
06-24-2004, 09:59 AM
Oh that's crappy news.

Are you going to another Mitsu dealer?

-nurb2-

mr. evo
06-24-2004, 10:03 AM
Unfortunatly not another Mitsubishi dealer.

LoyalTrojan
06-24-2004, 11:21 AM
I get my service done at Torrance Mitsu, and they always give me a free car wash too. Not to mention, even a full tank of gas one time! Plus the Sales Guy and Finance Manager who I bought the car from, give me any Evo accesory I like at COST! Just really cool professional guyz I've ever dealt with at a dealership! :D :D

All I can say is wow! Their service department has got to be the best service I have ever had... even better than Mercedez.

They picked me up from MY HOUSE! All the way from HB to Corona.
As I got there I see 3 hard working techs getting my car ready.
Rotate my tire free of charge.
Tranny fluid change free of charge.
And they wash/wax my car... "speechless. :crazyeyes: "

All I can say is when ever I am going "or anyone" needing their evo worked I am only going to trust HB Mitsu. Oh yeah since service was 2 good I put my name on the waiting list for MR EVO there. I'll save up and put my downpayment ASAP!

Oh yeah my car was the first "test pig" to have their new, upgraded synchros from Power Engineering. Luckily my 4th was going weird and I called.

The only bad news I got is that the new MR wont come out until March 2005... *sigh*

LoyalTrojan
06-24-2004, 11:23 AM
btw, do socalevo.net members get a discount for oil change at Huntington Mitsu? If so, how much do you guyz end up paying? Thanks.

leaveit2bevo
06-24-2004, 11:42 AM
Unfortunatly not another Mitsubishi dealer.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

moogle
06-24-2004, 12:43 PM
Don't worry bevo, if you think Josh is cool wait until you meet Doug. Infact the whole entire crew is awesome...
Jeff master tech - This guy worked on over 100+ evos.
Doug the other service tech - cool as josh but not as young.
Antonio - Guy that washed my car
Nguyen hung - Sales advisor whos I talked 2 about the MR.

Guack007
06-24-2004, 01:45 PM
I have somewhat mixed feelings about them. I bought my evo from them and while they did end up giving me a good deal after negotiating for 3 weeks (27,500 with wing, no sunroof.); it wasn't easy at all and the gas light was on. Plus they left alot of glue marks from the PDI white plastic covers.

Then they called me a week after I took delivery and they wanted me to come back in and sign new papers at a higher interest rate.

When the dealership JDPower survey came I was 100% honest and gave both good,bad and moderate ratings throughout (I WAS HONEST) The only bad thing I said was that the gas was empty on a 30k dollar car. I got a nasty voice message from the Finance manager at HB mitsu saying that I could stick the survey up my ass (his words not mine) and that I am to never step foot on thier lot again.

Just sharing my experience.

tama_mog
06-24-2004, 02:05 PM
I didn't buy my car there but I did take it in there for a basic oil change once. Josh was super nice and seems very interested in taking care of the customers. My only complaint was they seemed to have added too much oil to my motor and I attribute this as another reason why I dynoed so low that day heh. Just too much oil for the crankshaft to be slushing through.

nurb2
06-24-2004, 02:43 PM
Damn, did you actually sign the papers for the higher finance rate? I would have told them to stick that right up their ass.

-nurb2-

Guack007
06-24-2004, 02:51 PM
Of corse I didn't come back. I had a contract, end of story I told them. Then they said that the finance mngr explaied that this might happen. He never explained this I said and in the JD survey I rated his explaning of the contract as like a 4 out of 10 becuase of this. I met josh and Rich was the sales guy and they were both cool guys and helpfull.

mr. evo
06-24-2004, 03:09 PM
Guack007,
sorry to hear about that. I guess you get that everynow and then werever you go... just too bad it happend to anyone at my dealership. I'll make sure to let Tom (the owner) know about this!

Guack007
06-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Thnx. I really liked your dealership too and only heard good things, hence why I bought it from you. If you get a chance to look over the JDpower review you can seethat I was 100% honest and my responses varied from a 2 out of 10 at worst all the way up to a 10 out of ten at best.

apexstrafer
06-24-2004, 03:31 PM
wow, did the finance manager actually say to shove the survey up your ass and not set foot on their lot again??? haha, goddamn, that's a little outta line, don't you think?!

Guack007
06-24-2004, 03:41 PM
thats what he told me. I still have it on my answering machine. i thought about playing it for mitsu corp. Im sure they'd love it. Maybe I could even send it to a news channel.

Chris in SD
06-24-2004, 03:43 PM
That's too bad, Josh.

I just drove from SD up to HB last Friday to get a bunch of stuff done. Damn... I guess I'll keep going there for major service. I like Tom, the owner - he's ordering me a white MR....

LoyalTrojan
06-24-2004, 05:10 PM
thats what he told me. I still have it on my answering machine. i thought about playing it for mitsu corp. Im sure they'd love it. Maybe I could even send it to a news channel.

Wait, does JD Power disclose your name on the survey? I was under the impression that the dealer will only get to see the overall survey results on customer satisfaction. If they reveal the names of the customers and their opinions, thats messed up!! so when you go in for a service, they'd treat u bad if u gave them an average on the survey...thats an invasion of privacy and discrimination against those who've been honest on their surveys! You can sue the Finance Manager and HB Mitsu for that!!

moogle
06-24-2004, 11:50 PM
Well I don't know about their sales, but their service area is the best "read on top, page 1." Talk to Hung Nguyen for an evo his cool to talk 2.

prosailortim
06-25-2004, 05:42 AM
Mr. Evo.....

Josh, this Tim.... where are you going to? Are you staying in the same line of work? PM me and let me know.

Thanks for all of your help in the past. FYI I have my court case against SRT Motorsports this Monday.... once again thanks for all of your help buddy.

quicksilverevo
06-26-2004, 01:11 AM
I've heard nothing but good things about the service at HB; but when I bought my car 1 year ago, the sales manager--I think his name was Peter tried to tell me that they weren't going to have any Evos in 2004 so he had to mark mine up the $1995. What a bunch of crap. oh well, mine will be paid off next week thanks to great home appreciations. :lol:

GokuSSJ4
06-26-2004, 01:49 AM
i guess is for the best Josh , good luck in changing companies.

moogle
06-26-2004, 02:59 AM
Goodluck JOSH!!! Thanks for your help and friendly attitude.

Don't worry socalevo peepz... doug is cool 2. Just bcz Josh is gone HB service still stay awesome.

mr. evo
06-26-2004, 06:50 AM
Thanks guys...
I'll still be on the site so you can still ask questions.

Coolguy949
06-26-2004, 08:03 AM
I heard Josh is opening up the official SoCalEvo service bay in his garage at home. :wink: just messing josh

mr. evo
06-26-2004, 10:39 AM
Hahaha haha ha... um thanks Rob.

leeanimation
08-23-2004, 12:16 PM
My brother is planning to take in his evo for service. who should he talk to at the service department.

prosailortim
08-23-2004, 05:28 PM
Have him talk with Doug.... tell him your from SoCalEvo.... you'll get a discount.

ultraflip
08-23-2004, 05:38 PM
doug is the service manager there... really good guy!!!! he'll hook it up

Macky
08-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Doug 8)

Chris in SD
08-23-2004, 07:11 PM
I'm glad I read this - I need to get in there on Saturday for service...

rino
08-25-2004, 09:07 PM
So I guess Doug is the man to look for when I come in to buy something. So just say "hey doug, i'm from socalevo"and wham bam I get a discount.. cool

ultraflip
08-25-2004, 09:18 PM
So I guess Doug is the man to look for when I come in to buy something. So just say "hey doug, i'm from socalevo"and wham bam I get a discount.. cool

that'lll do it

ebevo
12-12-2005, 12:17 PM
okay i read this post tom posted

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=12808.msg6583216#msg6583216

i called HB this morning and was planning to stop by to do the sticky tape solution but the service department guy said that sticky tape will work fine at lower speeds but to get it secure they would have to drill into my bumper :-o

i know some members here have done the sticky tape method and wonder how well it's been holding up?

any comments/updates to this matter would be great

i asked to speak with jeff but he's on a road test right now...but left my # and a message

thanks

EvolvedMCC
12-12-2005, 12:29 PM
i didn't want to drill a hole in my bumper, so i used sticky tape on the upper bracket (that goes under the driver side bumper opening) and the other part is still screwed into the hole by the intercooler. holds up fine, even at speeds over 150mph. just get the 3M outdoor double-sided tape the kind that supports 5lbs/square inch or something like that.

:D

Thero
12-12-2005, 01:46 PM
You have a evo VIII? You dont have to drill if you have a VIII. Tom introduced me to Jeff and he put my Front license plate on without drilling or Sticky Tape.

EvolvedMCC
12-12-2005, 01:52 PM
You have a evo VIII? You dont have to drill if you have a VIII. Tom introduced me to Jeff and he put my Front license plate on without drilling or Sticky Tape.

OH you are right! You don't need sticky tape, now I remember I needed it because my dumb ass forgot to put the little clip that holds the screw in the vent opening LOL. So all you need to attach it is the 2 screws, no drilling necessary for that third hole in the bumper.

:D

Terry S
12-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Ah, but what about the Evo IX license plate holder? I'm still waiting for HB to figure out that one :'(

Terry S

Thero
12-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Ah, but what about the Evo IX license plate holder? I'm still waiting for HB to figure out that one* :'(

Terry S

As far as I had heard they had to drill :'(

Terry S
12-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Yea, i'm going to go down there soon and ask them to put it on since I dont want to drill the bumper myself :2funny:

Terry S

ebevo
12-12-2005, 08:48 PM
about after an hour of my initial post...i get a call from jeff and he explained what Thero described

i went down to HB 1/2 hour later and it took jeff 10 mins to put the thing on...when he pulled my car out of the service area...he took the time to explain how he mounted it on using only 2 bolts :coolsmiley:

i was impressed about how i got a call back from jeff as promised, making time to put the front plate on, and explain to me the details afterwards...thanks HB and jeff the man with the plan!!!

+1 HB :thewave:

btw saw the cusco branded eclipse sitting pretty in front of the service area looks nasty...read the piece of paper placed on the dashboard describing what parts it had...what kind of power it puts out...could've sworn i saw a boost controller in there?

jnay
12-17-2005, 03:29 AM
went to HB mitsu today for service. Tod(i think) from the parts department was a great help he immediately saw the quarter-sized blotch on my wing and had an order be put in for a new evo 9 wing covered under warranty. great service and friendly people made an excellent experience.

EVO Neil
12-17-2005, 07:04 AM
Yup, Todd is the man. I've dealt with many parts guys over the years and he's a pretty sharp; he really knows his stuff and is always happy to help. He's pretty cool for a guy who drives a Mustang.* :buck2:

Macky
12-17-2005, 06:41 PM
yup Todd is one of the guys to see if you need help in parts O0

silvery_eagle
01-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Tom ROCKS!!!
enuf said.

GokuSSJ4
01-10-2006, 04:31 PM
ok :roll: please post your experience since this is what the buyer corners is for "feedback" other wise threads like this will be deleted...

j_nizzle
01-10-2006, 04:41 PM
Tom ROCKS!!!
enuf said.

damn straight!

gen4k20a2
01-10-2006, 04:52 PM
ya what the hell are you talking about

silvery_eagle
01-10-2006, 05:24 PM
ok here's the story...there's something wrong with my car and Tom had his guys check it out for me for free... and promised to get me a car to go to work when the car is in service (evo is my only car). remember a few threads i made about clunking sounds when hitting speed bumps... they apparently noticed the problems and need me to leave the car over night and check it out.
Sometimes Tom's quite hard to be reached since he's the manager but with him, HB is in good shape cuz they care about customer's problems O0

jase
01-10-2006, 11:53 PM
hmm i thought Tom is the owner.. and mike is the manager..

Macky
01-10-2006, 11:56 PM
awesome!

krillin
01-11-2006, 12:07 AM
i thought eric was the manager.

WavMixer
01-23-2006, 10:57 AM
We all know that HB mitsu gives us the best prices for a new car. Now I know they have a great service department too.

I just had my trans rebuilt under warranty. Reverse and 5th would grind going into gear so I took it in under warranty. No questions asked, no trying to blame aftermarket mods on the problem. Just good old fashioned prompt customer service. O0

Macky
01-24-2006, 11:24 PM
well, then BUMP for HB O0

WavMixer
01-25-2006, 02:52 PM
One good bumb is worht another!

Macky
01-25-2006, 04:31 PM
O0 O0

EvoPwr
01-25-2006, 04:34 PM
nothing new here lol, same old HB service

WavMixer
01-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Alas I am a mere n00b. This was the first time I've had to leave my Emma overnight anywhere other than her warm snuggly garage. HB is about 100 miles away from me, so I do what I can on my own. If anyone else other than myself works on her, it will only be HB Mitsu or Road Race Engineering.

1of1000MR
01-25-2006, 07:52 PM
I wish I would've taken my evo there.... :'(

WavMixer
01-25-2006, 08:21 PM
I wish I would've taken my evo there.... :'(
At least now you know for the future O0

Macky
01-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Alas I am a mere n00b. This was the first time I've had to leave my Emma overnight anywhere other than her warm snuggly garage. HB is about 100 miles away from me, so I do what I can on my own. If anyone else other than myself works on her, it will only be HB Mitsu or Road Race Engineering.

Well I can vouch that Emma was taken care of by a good mech. O0

WavMixer
01-25-2006, 09:52 PM

Well I can vouch that Emma was taken care of by a good mech. O0
Pssst.... You might want to mention to him to take his empty Starbucks cup with him when he's done test driving it*next time ;)

Blaze
01-27-2006, 01:01 PM
HB Mitsu topics are now merged.

travelinman53
02-02-2006, 05:01 PM
I just got off the phone with Doug in Service talking about concerns regarding my OEM clutch shuddering at take-off. He assured me that it's nothing to worry about but that it'll probably need replacement at around 30K. He was helpful and I know that I'll be taking my car in for service whenever it's needed even though I live in Bakersfield. Just wish HB Mitsu were a little closer.

EvolOne
02-10-2006, 11:55 PM
I worked with Tom of HB. And I'd say that purchase was as painless as ever experienced.

I coulda driven away with gas tank light on, but I mentioned it and got a fill up.

They even took my CBE and TT off my VIII aftewards, no hassle, and a great price.

Tom is very helpful, no pressure, price was unbeatable from my experience. Maybe I could've saved more $$, gotten a better deal, but it sure was not within 90 miles of Santa Barbara, where I live.

I was very impressed. Would do biz again with Tom. RW

gen4k20a2
02-15-2006, 11:52 AM
i went there yesterday....and left a little disappointed for a few reasons. I will probably still buy my car there (probably can change) but a few things happened that had me kinda upset.

Stuff
02-15-2006, 01:27 PM
i went there yesterday....and left a little disappointed for a few reasons. I will probably still buy my car there (probably can change) but a few things happened that had me kinda upset.

Interesting... care to elaborate? I was thinking of going down there this weekend...

WavMixer
02-15-2006, 02:22 PM

Interesting... care to elaborate? I was thinking of going down there this weekend...
Yes, please do tell. Tom is a member here and frequently reads these posts. If you were unhappy, tom will more than likely want to know what went wrong so he can make sure it doesn't happen again. Unless of coarse it was something like you wanted financing at a extremly low rate and have a credit score with just as low of a rating.

Dmoney
02-15-2006, 02:24 PM
I left HB Mitsu on Feb 13 with a brand new IX RS. Thanks to Macky and Terrance and the Boys at HB Mitsu for working out a great deal and staying late to make sure my car got washed. Most painless thing ever. Thanks to them I am able to own an evo VIII MR and a new IX RS. I just wish i would have bought my VIII MR through HB and not Tustin.

gen4k20a2
02-15-2006, 04:53 PM
Well more happened yesterday that i would have liked to.

I ended up not really talking to Tom that much cause he had a meeting with a mitsu rep. I felt like i was being pushed into getting a car before i was ready. I really hate when that kinda thing happens. I know thats how the industry is but i wasnt expecting it here. They knew they had my business i just felt like i was being taken advantage of a little. I was there for 2 hours and left with them trying to get me to trade in my car and my bike and having 72 months at 50X.XX a month and taking a loss of a few grand on the bike and car and all the rest. Way more than i wanted. Of course i said no, but what i wanted was to just get an idea of what my car is worth to them which ended up being like 13k. It just turned into trying to get my promise to get the car with cash down now. I went home with the TTL number they gave me and started to figure it out on my own and if i sold my bike for less than im asking and put the rest of my cash down, i came up with 480 a month for 60. I got pretty upset cause there was no effort on helping me figure that out even when i said thats what i wanted to do.

I didnt show my level of pissedoffness to the guys cause they were just "doing their job". I thought it would have been different....tom knew my situation and i should have delt with him only.
thats just basics of it.

just left dissappointed...not mad but dissappointed

gen4k20a2
02-15-2006, 04:58 PM
Again i will probably go back there cause there are so many positives there and i just might have gone there at the wrong time for tom to talk to me more personally

Macky
02-15-2006, 05:07 PM
pm tom and explain what happened. if you need me to come over there and try to help you out just let me know.

gen4k20a2
02-16-2006, 11:29 AM
i think i might but im going to give it a few days for me to think about things

Stuff
02-16-2006, 11:16 PM
So who do the HB regulars recommend we talk to (for sales not service) if Tom isn't there/is too busy?

krillin
02-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Tom is da man!!

Macky
02-17-2006, 09:16 AM
So who do the HB regulars recommend we talk to (for sales not service) if Tom isn't there/is too busy?

they can talk to anyone. Tom is the owner but one cant expect him to be able to accomodate everyone everytime. he is only one man. if he is not there, anyone can be of assistance.

gen4k20a2
02-17-2006, 11:25 AM
for sure tom..

tontonh09
02-21-2006, 11:51 PM
Thanks for a good service and the customer service is great O0

Macky
02-22-2006, 08:56 AM
nice

zmeli
02-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Is HB able to match or beat those South Coast prices????????????
06 Evo 9 RS $25,999
06 Evo 9 GSR $28,299
06 Evo 9 GSR SSL $30,699
06 Evo 9 MR $32,699

Skiracer
02-22-2006, 07:58 PM
Why are all these newbies all of a sudden writing about how great South Coast Mitsu is. Something fishy is going on. Can a mod please check the IP addy of these newbies??

gen4k20a2
02-22-2006, 07:59 PM
06 Evo 9 RS $25,999
06 Evo 9 GSR $28,299
06 Evo 9 GSR SSL $30,699
06 Evo 9 MR $32,699

Ya they will...

zmeli
02-22-2006, 08:09 PM
06 Evo 9 RS $25,999
06 Evo 9 GSR $28,299
06 Evo 9 GSR SSL $30,699
06 Evo 9 MR $32,699

I need a POC Tom is out of town!!!!!

Ya they will...

Macky
02-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Why are all these newbies all of a sudden writing about how great South Coast Mitsu is. Something fishy is going on. Can a mod please check the IP addy of these newbies??

hahaha i didnt want to be the one to say this but....+1

zmeli
02-22-2006, 08:13 PM

Who is saying anything good about South Coast? *I actually want to buy from HB but can not get Eric to phone me back!!!! to I feel I will be compelled to buy in Victorvile. *Funny I bought my 05 from TOM!!!! * *

zmeli
02-22-2006, 08:15 PM
awnser the question??????????

Macky
02-22-2006, 08:15 PM
Ill call eric tonight and get him to call you asap. does he have your number? pm me your info and ill make sure he calls you back.

zmeli
02-22-2006, 08:16 PM

hahaha i didnt want to be the one to say this but....+1 *Ha Ha Ha Ha Macky you just lost a sale!!!!!!!!!

Macky
02-22-2006, 08:18 PM
how can i lose a sale if im not selling anything?

zmeli
02-22-2006, 08:19 PM

hahaha i didnt want to be the one to say this but....+1 *Ha Ha Ha Ha Macky you just lost a sale!!!!!!!!! Hre has my work number and was checking on when the next White RS is coming in and I have Victorville hounding my to buy a 06 IX RS at the 25.999 they are giving me 23,500 for my trade. *But Tom is away. *Tom always responds quickly. *

zmeli
02-22-2006, 08:20 PM
I thought you were a salesman!!!!!!!!!!!* Sorry I am just frustrated,* A want HB to get my business

Macky
02-22-2006, 08:21 PM
well you guessed wrong bud. if you can prove im a salesman i will give you a brand new car.

SpdyEvo02
02-22-2006, 08:22 PM

Just because people are buying evos from somewhere else besides HB and it just happens to South Coast who cares....as long as people buy and appreciating evos the way we do...and yes Sam (Srt Motorsports) has helped them change there image and they are a good dealer to go to instead of driving all the way to HB...i bought my evo from Anaheim Mitsu and and have done all but one service there...it doesn't matter where you buy it or service it

zmeli
02-22-2006, 08:24 PM
well you guessed wrong bud. if you can prove im a salesman i will give you a brand new car.

You are not a HB POC?????????? *guess I am talking to the wrong person??????

Skiracer
02-22-2006, 08:25 PM
Scan the sales invoice of the price you paid for your car for all of us to see....

Macky
02-22-2006, 08:26 PM
I thought you were a salesman!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I am just frustrated, I had a horrible South Coast experience back in 2004!!!!!!! A want HB to get my business

all i am is a fellow enthusiast. if i were a salesman everyone here would have known that. but i am not.

sorry about your bad experience with SC. im pretty sure they are doing everything they can to win anyone's business here, but i also have a few friends who have bought evos there before and had nothing but bad experiences.

but the SC boys will start crying foul again if i continue in this avenue, so Ill just leave it at that.

zmeli
02-22-2006, 08:29 PM
look up my VIN

hksevo8
02-22-2006, 08:48 PM
ok, enough is enough. Macky is not a saleman at HB. HB has done alot of great things to further our community. SC is doing a great job of changing their image and alot of that has to do with Sam at SRT. In the end, each buyer has the right to go where ever they get the best deal and are treated the way they want to be treated by a service department.

SocalEvo is not about the dealer........it is about the car and the great friendships that it continues to create.

SKIRACER......we have addressed the issue about SC, and they are alright.

drmosh
02-22-2006, 08:49 PM
This thread is not a debate thread all off-topic posts that are not about HB will be deleted, good or bad reviews about HB will be allowed, you may not compare to another dealer.

gen4k20a2
02-22-2006, 09:10 PM
I dont understand how a member is to judge a dealership without basing it off of another dealership. You HAVE to compare dealerships because they are not the same. Im not saying that HB is better than SC or the other way around. There must be a debate to agrue certain points to weed out false statements. If you dont allow debate then most of the thread is trash to begin with. I think those that want to stand for HB have everyright to bring up another dealerships faults in order to prove that the other is better. If you dont, this thread should only contain HB's address and phone number and other contact information and thats it.

Its like saying in* the EVO general topic where some of the poeple say to buy mobile 1 extended and the others say not to is off topic.

just my 2 pennies (so dont get pissed* :2funny:)

i could be wrong :grin:

zmeli
02-25-2006, 02:07 PM
I want to thank Macky and all you other HB Fans! HB pulled thru for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 06 RS on the Way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great people Great Service. No Bait & Switch games.

Macky
02-25-2006, 09:30 PM
hey congrats! i didnt know if tom got back to you guys, but i was busy all day today and wasnt able to stop by there. O0

Thero
02-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Congrats on the new purchase. HB is a great place to go. O0 For Tom and HB Mitsu

zmeli
02-25-2006, 10:55 PM
hey congrats! i didnt know if tom got back to you guys, but i was busy all day today and wasnt able to stop by there. O0

Tom will be back Monday. Eric and Mike wrapped up the Deal. Thanks again.

Macky
02-25-2006, 10:58 PM
cool man. let me know if you want me to take pics O0

gen4k20a2
03-11-2006, 02:30 PM
I JUST GOT MY WW MR!!!!! Its gunna be here later today or tomorrow. Tom gave me everythign i wanted no questions asked. He stayed and waited for everything to be finalized and the deal could have not gone easier. My dad went and he was blown away by the unbelievable customer service tom gave me. I cant believe it im finally in the EVO! We sat around and talked about evos for like 45 minutes. Oh ya macky showed up and we chatted about mods and stuff. ERIC TOM MACKY HB MITSU THANK YOU.....AMAZING SERVICE. Dont waste your time going else where....oh ya signed the papers an hour ago and im already on here thats how good the experience was....so plesant.

THANKS TOM AND HB!!!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

j_nizzle
03-11-2006, 02:55 PM
I JUST GOT MY WW MR!!!!! Its gunna be here later today or tomorrow. Tom gave me everythign i wanted no questions asked. He stayed and waited for everything to be finalized and the deal could have not gone easier. My dad went and he was blown away by the unbelievable customer service tom gave me. I cant believe it im finally in the EVO! We sat around and talked about evos for like 45 minutes. Oh ya macky showed up and we chatted about mods and stuff. ERIC TOM MACKY HB MITSU THANK YOU.....AMAZING SERVICE. Dont waste your time going else where....oh ya signed the papers an hour ago and im already on here thats how good the experience was....so plesant.

big congrats!!! eric helped me all the way when i bought my 03....great guys!

gen4k20a2
03-11-2006, 03:24 PM
ya finally im in an evo O0

DruMMinStUd06
03-11-2006, 03:46 PM
nice man...im jealous! :smitten:

Macky
03-11-2006, 08:46 PM

bro here is a link to your debut page:

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=19578.0

shadowist
03-12-2006, 11:43 AM
damn gen4k20a2, about time you got your evo. congrats!

MR Dan
03-13-2006, 11:54 AM
HB wont match the price of $31,999 for an MR >:( ...

DruMMinStUd06
03-13-2006, 01:19 PM
...yes they will, who'd you talk to?

MR Dan
03-13-2006, 01:30 PM
josh....

DruMMinStUd06
03-13-2006, 02:18 PM
ask for Eric, Tom's not there

gen4k20a2
03-13-2006, 07:17 PM
they just did for me

5230EVO
03-13-2006, 08:49 PM
going to buy mine from HB Mitsu next week
Tom gave me a really good price on GSR
cant wait to see him and drive home an Evo :grin:

Macky
03-13-2006, 09:10 PM
congrats!

what color are you getting?

gen4k20a2
03-13-2006, 09:15 PM
HAhaaha i felt the same way when i was driving there. But i didnt think it was gunna happen but tom made it happen

MR Dan
03-13-2006, 10:52 PM
just got back from HB :mitsu:...... :tickedoff:...not really happy when i went into the finance dept...Wesley the Finance manager told me the only way i can get the MR for $31,999 to to buy the lojack and the 10 yr warrentee...all this crap added up to freaking $43,051 OTD !!!!! :-o

By the way.... do we pay Fees/Adds. = $2907.75 on top of my Tax of +$2805.00 ??? since thats is included in the sales printout that Wesley gave me @ HB....

Some please direct me to a no BS sales person...... I want an MR w/ out CRAP on the side :roll:

gen4k20a2
03-13-2006, 11:39 PM
dude dont talk to him....talk to tom when he gets back in a week. My first dealings with HB was with this guy....put it this way i got a call from Josh and tom saying that he was out of line and that they both were sorry and lets just say that that didnt happen this time around. Wait and talk to tom....if there is an issue im sure hell work it out with you

and when it comes time to finance tell him the second you walk int eh door to dont even start with the warranty and lojack and what not....you dont want it.

MR Dan
03-14-2006, 01:06 AM
o yea.......one other thing that Wesley @ HB :mitsu: tried to convince me to get lojack by telling me HB area alone had 1500 evos thefts....true??? :-P

5230EVO
03-14-2006, 07:41 AM
congrats!

what color are you getting?

COOL Silver!
is Tom coming bak this weekend?

o yea.......one other thing that Wesley @ HB :mitsu: tried to convince me to get lojack by telling me HB area alone had 1500 evos thefts....true??? :-P

1500 evos thefts? for real? no way~ i dun believe it

EVO Neil
03-14-2006, 09:54 AM
Cleaned thread. Stay on topic, please. NO vendor fighting on threads. Period! :knuppel2:

CICreations
03-14-2006, 04:35 PM
just got back from HB :mitsu:...... :tickedoff:...not really happy when i went into the finance dept...Wesley the Finance manager told me the only way i can get the MR for $31,999 to to buy the lojack and the 10 yr warrentee...all this crap added up to freaking $43,051 OTD !!!!! :-o

By the way.... do we pay Fees/Adds. = $2907.75 on top of my Tax of +$2805.00 ??? since thats is included in the sales printout that Wesley gave me @ HB....

Some please direct me to a no BS sales person...... I want an MR w/ out CRAP on the side :roll:

Good job not falling for it. Always shop around and look for the best deal. :mitsu:

Stuff
03-14-2006, 06:50 PM

Don't ever pay for Fees/Adds. Tax, Title, Licence is all you pay for (unless you get a loan, then you'll pay interest too). Tax is calculated depending on where you live, not where the dealer is... 8% of 32000 is 2560 so depending on sale price and what they've added, it sounds around the right ballpark.

What you may be looking at 43K is the Total of Payments... which will be higher than the OTD figure. (Although it does sound high, but if they're adding that crap onto the OTD price, it might be right).

5230EVO
03-14-2006, 08:34 PM
so the price that has been negotiate + 8% would be the OTD price?
i heard people saying that itz 10%

DruMMinStUd06
03-14-2006, 08:39 PM
usually you add 10% for for a rough estimate of tax, title, and license fees...

DruMMinStUd06
03-14-2006, 08:41 PM
I believe for the MR (I'm not sure if this applies to the other Evo's?) title and license fees are $480.

gen4k20a2
03-15-2006, 08:49 AM
Ya mine was like this: Price of the car + Tax + license, that was it. No GAP no BLAH BLAH BLAH. Tom didnt even offer me anything like that. It was a straight up deal thats it. I knew exactly what i was getting before i went in. I knew the numbers, i knew everything and it came out to almost the exact penny amount to what i have figured myself.

DruMMinStUd06
03-15-2006, 09:04 AM
I believe the total price OTD for an MR is $31,999 + $480 (title + license) + applicable tax from where you live...

I love living in Ventura county :roll:

MR Dan
03-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Well I talked to Josh @ HB :mitsu: and he said he'll take care of me when i go there again..... so far from my estimate the MR OTD will be around $38,700 which includes tax(8.25%), title, finance charges(6.99% APR)...sound about right???

BTW...still having a hard time deciding on the color...either the common GG or WW... :uglystupid2:

Stuff
03-15-2006, 10:44 AM
BTW...still having a hard time deciding on the color...either the common GG or WW... :uglystupid2:

Heh, color is the hardest part. I personally, had to pick between GG and Blue...and Red... and black... and white or silver... ;) Damn, they all look good. :)

gen4k20a2
03-15-2006, 09:52 PM
dude they have 3 WW right now and they are hard to get.... i got mine and think its the best color. GG is too color matching for me....wheels and body...ehhh. Silver....everyone has a silver car nowadays. Red....COPS! White....looks SICK with the rims

maddcheddah
03-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Do they welcome trade ins? Hopefully I can get mine when I'm back from boot camp. I tried before at a different dealer and needed a cosigner.

gen4k20a2
03-16-2006, 10:48 AM
put it this way....tom gave me WAY more than my trade was worth....and it was modded a bit and he said nothing about them. I was blown away thus i took the deal

HPEVo8
03-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Wats up guys, bought my car at HB Mitsu early November and 5 months later, my clutch is slipping. >:( NO launches watsover, I just take it to work and back and thats it. I am not a noob in driving stick either. Is clutch warrantied? I only have bolt ons as my mods (Turboback, TurboTimer, MBC set at 20psi). Am I going to have trouble getting this fixed at HB, who do I talk to regarding this matter? Thanks.

WavMixer
03-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Wats up guys, bought my car at HB Mitsu early November and 5 months later, my clutch is slipping. >:( NO launches watsover, I just take it to work and back and thats it. I am not a noob in driving stick either. Is clutch warrantied? I only have bolt ons as my mods (Turboback, TurboTimer, MBC set at 20psi). Am I going to have trouble getting this fixed at HB, who do I talk to regarding this matter? Thanks.
Not to worry, HB will welcome you with open arms and closed eyes. Unfortunatly, the clutch, just like the brake pads are not covered under warranty. You can try, but I doubt it.

gen4k20a2
03-17-2006, 10:28 PM
ya almost any car dealer of any car type wont care....its a wear and tear item

HPEVo8
03-17-2006, 10:38 PM
I thought I read somewhere that the clutch is warrantied for a year or 12,000 miles? If they do reject the clutch repair, will they atleast pay for labor for a new or aftermarket clutch?

gen4k20a2
03-17-2006, 11:45 PM
no the workmanship of the clutch is warrantied i think but good luck proving that. In the end they wont do anything...like the manual says the clutch is a wear and tear item

5230EVO
03-18-2006, 11:54 PM
got mine from HB today!!!
itz a silver GSR...
acutally they just sold the exact car i want
but they tried so hard to find one for me
after a long waited at the dealership...they finally found one at Puente Hills...and Mike, the sales in HB, drove all the way up to City of Industry with me to pick up the car
Tom is still not there, but Mike really helped me a lot to get the car i want for so long
the only thing is that the price that Tom quoted me on this forum has already included the destination
but when we sat down in the finance office...that guy just add the destination ($595) on that price
and we didnt notice that when he told us to sign the paper
so i am going to get that $595 bak!!

maddcheddah
03-18-2006, 11:56 PM
Nice. I can't wait to pick up my RS.

5230EVO
03-19-2006, 12:03 AM
i saw a white one in the dealership...
is that yours?

maddcheddah
03-19-2006, 01:26 AM
No. I have to wait until around august to get mine. It needs to be mine though.

Macky
03-19-2006, 07:55 PM
congrats on the GSR

5230EVO
03-19-2006, 09:27 PM
i will try to post some pics later
A+ for HB Mitsu, especially Mike!

hamsuplo
03-21-2006, 12:04 AM
I'm planning to get an evo when i sell my car, does anyone have a contact for Tom? email or phone number? I visited South Coast and they had the 31,995 deal going for an MR, is that being honored at HB?

zmeli
03-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Well I talked to Josh @ HB :mitsu: and he said he'll take care of me when i go there again..... so far from my estimate the MR OTD will be around $38,700 which includes tax(8.25%), title, finance charges(6.99% APR)...sound about right???

Mr Dan,

did you get the deal you wanted?

DruMMinStUd06
03-21-2006, 08:45 AM
yes it is being honored...PM tlcrox, thats Tom's screenname.

gen4k20a2
03-21-2006, 10:45 AM
ya dont worry tom will take care of you. The deal will be straight forward and painless

MR Dan
03-21-2006, 11:19 PM
Mr Dan,

did you get the deal you wanted?

Didnt have time go to HB yet.... I should ask for Tom? not Eric??

gen4k20a2
03-22-2006, 12:19 AM
Tom....message him on here first TLCROX or email him [email protected]

zmeli
03-31-2006, 03:28 PM
I want to thank Macky and all you other HB Fans! HB pulled thru for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 06 RS on the Way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great people Great Service. No Bait & Switch games.

MR Dan
04-04-2006, 09:09 AM
BOOO...spoked with Eric @ HB(Tom not there this week)...they will not sell an MR lower than $34k...guess SC :mitsu: here I come.... :-P

gen4k20a2
04-04-2006, 09:35 AM
they will...talk to tom. tom will match prices

MR Dan
04-04-2006, 09:38 AM
would you happen to have Tom's cell #??

gen4k20a2
04-04-2006, 09:39 AM
nope....email him thats teh best way...or just go in. dont talk to anyone just walk in and ask for tom and say your from socalevo

Stuff
04-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Also, just as a FYI, I think south coast raised thier prices by 1k on the MR... which kinda sucks. :-\ But it's still a really good price on a MR.

zmeli
04-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Also, just as a FYI, I think south coast raised thier prices by 1k on the MR... which kinda sucks. :-\ But it's still a really good price on a MR.

SC raised their prices because "special incentives" that only their dealership received have been removed. Mark from SC stated in a EVOM thread that there were not any Factory incentives therefore no other dealerships will be able to match their prices.

gen4k20a2
04-04-2006, 05:19 PM
tom matched them for me. And there was no upcharge for zero lift or MR package like sam is telling people. If i is happening it sure as hell didnt happen to me. Tom knew that and knew id go to sam if it was any different

Stuff
04-04-2006, 05:34 PM
SC raised their prices because "special incentives" that only their dealership received have been removed. Mark from SC stated in a EVOM thread that there were not any Factory incentives therefore no other dealerships will be able to match their prices.

I got a price match at Thousand Oaks Mitsubishi to South Coast prices so other dealers can sell them at that price...

DruMMinStUd06
04-04-2006, 07:31 PM

I got a price match at Thousand Oaks Mitsubishi to South Coast prices so other dealers can sell them at that price...

Now thats interesting...considering someone was eve there. TO Mitsu is a joke (IMO)...and many people can vouch for that. Who did you talk to at TO?

Stuff
04-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Now thats interesting...considering someone was eve there. TO Mitsu is a joke (IMO)...and many people can vouch for that. Who did you talk to at TO?

Hehehe, yeah, it's pretty pathetic. I'll send you a PM, don't want to muck up this thread with OT stuff about another dealer...

CICreations
04-04-2006, 08:27 PM
HB is awesome......YEAHH HB MITSU!!!! Tom takes care of us!!!

zmeli
04-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Tom When is my IX going to he here?

R3dline
04-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Thanks to HB for getting my pillar within hours and hooking up the wifes suv before going back home (lv) O0

CICreations
04-05-2006, 09:21 PM

Tom already tried to hook you up with a nice used 06 Evo IX RS with 18 miles on it...but you said no...you might have missed the boat buddy! LOL

gen4k20a2
04-05-2006, 10:07 PM
loving the tom Tshirt :2funny:

CICreations
04-06-2006, 06:54 AM
They give them away at HB Mitsu....you didn't get one when you bought your car?

gen4k20a2
04-06-2006, 09:56 AM
hahah they were all out

CICreations
04-06-2006, 10:26 AM
hahah they were all out

Dude you have to talk to Tom, don't talk to Eric, Mike, or Wes...you gotta talk to Tom. Email him or give him a call.

tlcrox
04-06-2006, 06:09 PM
It arrives at the port on April 16th. Should be here between the 20th and 24th. And, I know, leave the plastic on the outside of the car and on the seats.

I'll try to limit the test drives on your car to just a few.....................lol

tlcrox
04-06-2006, 06:11 PM
They give them away at HB Mitsu....you didn't get one when you bought your car?
Nice shirt Jason. Do I get royalties from the image?????

Gear Grinder
04-09-2006, 08:20 AM
Went to HB yesterday to get my basic service +. Between Eric and Derrek, they really took care of my car above and beond what is called for. Eric found a few problems that he took care of right there on the spot, and they gave me a hell of a discount. Thanks guys.

Macky
04-09-2006, 03:16 PM
thats good to hear bro O0

zmeli
04-27-2006, 07:33 PM
I was at HB Mitsubishi last Friday and got the red carpet treatment O0 Tom keeps his word O0 I was a little skeptical for a while when I had a minor problem, but I finally got my car. And probably the best deal ever. Sorry South Coast HB beat your deal. My advice to those of you that are shopping for a Mitsubishi give HB a chance. Go to the dealer with the best Rep not the one with the Biggest trophy.

Tom is a great guy, and that guy has some guns :worthless:

Macky
04-27-2006, 07:42 PM
congrats!

CICreations
04-27-2006, 07:48 PM
NICE, glad to see you rolling in a IX. Good to hear Tom took care of you...he's the man. Oh I got that pic you sent to me of Tom when you picked up your IX. I had no idea he was so buff!!! lol

(For all you guys at HB Mitsu....I heard you guys liked the T-Shirt)
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/4062909/9119040/142654214.jpg

gen4k20a2
04-27-2006, 07:54 PM
HAHAHAH! LOVE IT! :2funny:

zmeli
04-27-2006, 07:56 PM
That is Tom, *I got my free bottle of NOS! plus a Tom Tee with my IX :grin: *Thanks again Tom Your the Man :-P *

CICreations
04-27-2006, 07:57 PM
That is Tom, I got my free bottle of NOS! plus a Tom Tee with my IX :grin: Thanks again Tom Your the Man :-P

Yea..he's stinkin Diesel! That pic you sent me of you guys racing that afternoon is cool to! Glad your new IX was able to beat Tom.....

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/4062909/9119040/142656218.jpg

zmeli
04-27-2006, 08:00 PM
That is Tom, I got my free bottle of NOS! plus a Tom Tee with my IX :grin: Thanks again Tom Your the Man :-P

Yea..he's stinkin Diesel! That pic you sent me of you guys racing that afternoon is cool to! Glad your new IX was able to beat Tom.....

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/4062909/9119040/142656218.jpg

Go Tom Go* O0

gen4k20a2
04-27-2006, 08:03 PM
Can someone chime in on the price of a few services?

3750 oil change and inspection?
15k?
30k?
60k?

CICreations
04-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Ok, so I was sipping Johny Walker black label and got bored.......

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/4062909/9119040/142661827.jpg

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/4062909/9119040/142661455.jpg

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/4062909/9119040/142661464.jpg

tlcrox
04-27-2006, 08:54 PM
Ok, so I was sipping Johny Walker black label and got bored.......

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/4062909/9119040/142661827.jpg

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/4062909/9119040/142661455.jpg

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/4062909/9119040/142661464.jpg

NICE, glad to see you rolling in a IX. Good to hear Tom took care of you...he's the man. Oh I got that pic you sent to me of Tom when you picked up your IX. I had no idea he was so buff!!! lol

(For all you guys at HB Mitsu....I heard you guys liked the T-Shirt)
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL782/4062909/9119040/142654214.jpg

Jason, do I owe you anything for making me look so good. Where did you find my college wrestling picture????

CICreations
04-27-2006, 09:09 PM
lol

itsnino
04-28-2006, 10:50 AM
tom FTW through a kimura. hahahaha

gen4k20a2
04-28-2006, 10:52 AM
the funniest part about the F and F pics is that he supplied the JDM Evos for the new movie! :grin:

CICreations
05-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Tom....are you going to be able to get me an RS trunk and have your guys paing it 06 GG? That would be killer. You tha man!!!

tlcrox
05-15-2006, 09:52 AM
Tom....are you going to be able to get me an RS trunk and have your guys paing it 06 GG? That would be killer. You tha man!!!

tlcrox
05-15-2006, 09:54 AM
You can order an RS trunk thru parts. I'll check to see what the body shop would charge to paint it.

CICreations
05-15-2006, 12:26 PM
You're the man Tom....

CICreations
05-20-2006, 01:49 PM
obviously a very busy man....lol

tanK
05-21-2006, 07:27 PM
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster...yes I'm a lurker lol. I went to HB Mitsu today, because I'm planning on picking up a IX before they become no more. Was gonna meet Tom today, but he doesn't work Sundays. Josh, one of the sales guys talked to me and my friend. Very nice guy. Got to test drive an VIII MR for the first time... needless to say I'm hooked!

In comparison to South Coast, HB mopped the floor with them on customer service. Josh was perhaps one of the nicest - no pressure (even though I couldn't buy yet) down to earth guys I have ever met or came accross from a dealership. After reading this entire thread and many others, and the"hype"- well there is NO hype. I am certainly looking forward to do business with them.

tlcrox
05-22-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster...yes I'm a lurker lol. I went to HB Mitsu today, because I'm planning on picking up a IX before they become no more. Was gonna meet Tom today, but he doesn't work Sundays. Josh, one of the sales guys talked to me and my friend. Very nice guy. Got to test drive an VIII MR for the first time... needless to say I'm hooked!

In comparison to South Coast, HB mopped the floor with them on customer service. Josh was perhaps one of the nicest - no pressure (even though I couldn't buy yet) down to earth guys I have ever met or came accross from a dealership. After reading this entire thread and many others, and the"hype"- well there is NO hype. I am certainly looking forward to do business with them.
Thanks for the compliments

ubuibme
05-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Boy, will I ever second that!!!! I met with Tom Croxton at Huntington Beach for prices on my IX last week. Then a buddy said that I should talk to South Coast. What a mistake. South Coast wanted to give me 3 thousand less than what my trade-in car is worth and then bone me in the finance office. The place is HIGH pressure. The owner, I think his name is Abbas, was yelling at the guy helping me out in finance. I could hear him saying that he needed to tell me that my car was not worth the trade-in dollars that I thought it was. I KNOW what my car is worth and there was no way that I would let it go for less. Then they showed me that I was paying $1500.00 below dealer invoice. So what!!! What does 1500 below dealer invoice plus 3000 less than what my car is worth PLUS they wanted to stick me with 11% finance charge with excellent credit!!! Tier 1 as I believe it's called. I went to Tom Croxton at Huntington Beach Mitsubishi the next day, got treated like a king, got what my trade-in was worth and got 6.9% financing. Try and beat that South Coast!!! You fellow EVO owners really have to look at what South Coast is doing to you. Low cost on the car doesn't mean that their not screwing you.

To top it off... I went back the next day and the parts department gave me killer prices on the accessories that I ordered. Tom, you ARE tha man!!!!

Macky
05-25-2006, 04:52 PM
congrats! so what Evo did you get?

Miss Evo8
05-25-2006, 05:34 PM
I took my friend their and advised him of the excellent service at HB....he drove home today a happy person with a brand new GG MR

gen4k20a2
05-25-2006, 06:08 PM
You know what...SC tried to do this to me too way before i bought my EVO. I went in and and was looking for an evo. I was approached by some guy who was very helpful and took me to their selection. He knew NOTHING about the car. I was explaining to my GF the features between the RS and GSR (they had no MRs) and he had ne clue what i was talking about. So we go in and he was like, so you want to trade in your car? I said ya and get a deal on the IX. Previously that day the internet guy was quoting me 28 something for an VIII which i thought was a deal. The owner comes out and was low balling the hell out of me with my trade and wouldnt budge on the price of the EVO claiming he wasnt making $$. I told him to him face thats BS. First i said his internet guy told me 28 for an VIII thats only 500 more MSRP. So right there you knwo hes still making$$ off a 28 deal or it wouldnt be happning. So i told him that he is wasting his time cause i was looking for invoice. In the end i walked away offended.

My purchase was done by Tom...got a great deal on the car, trade and deal in general.

If you are going to go to SC it seems Sam is the only guy to talk to. Other than that bring the KY and knee pads....or you can just go to HB and not have to worry bout a damn thing and not second guess if you got screwed.

Oh ya like i said a few months ago a guy got the same car as me from Tustin and was bragging he got it under MSRP by 500 (at dynamic autosports). I was like thats all and good but i got mine for under invoice...walked away laughing knowing that tustin got another sucker.

Ricardon
05-26-2006, 07:52 PM
I took my friend their and advised him of the excellent service at HB....he drove home today a happy person with a brand new GG MR

Thanks for telling your friend to come down Angela!! It doesn't get better than dealing with another enthusiast when you want to make an EVO purchase!

gen4k20a2
05-27-2006, 04:25 PM
You work at HB mitsu now?

Ricardon
05-28-2006, 10:56 AM

Yep!! Started beginning of this month...having an absolute blast working here.

Miss Evo8
05-28-2006, 10:57 AM

Yep!!* Started beginning of this month...having an absolute blast working here.

test driving Green Beetles!!!!!!

I've got pics! :D

Macky
05-28-2006, 11:41 AM
hahahahaha

sidewaysevo
05-28-2006, 11:44 AM
My buddy came down yesterday day. Will you be able to help him with the pricing?

Ricardon
05-29-2006, 12:50 PM
My buddy came down yesterday day. Will you be able to help him with the pricing?

Who is your buddy?

Macky
05-29-2006, 12:57 PM
wassup rich!

Ricardon
05-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Hey Macky!! Happy Memorial Day!

Macky
05-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Happy Memorial day too!

sidewaysevo
05-29-2006, 02:50 PM

PM'd you
Who is your buddy?

Chrison
05-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Very Happy Memorial Day! :coolsmiley:
Rich and Macky!

-Chrison

Chris in SD
05-29-2006, 03:06 PM
RICHEEEEEEE!! Where's your old buddy, Retardon?

I wish I was out there to pop by HB Mitsu and have some Rubio's... (none out here - either one)

Macky
05-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Very Happy Memorial Day! :coolsmiley:
Rich and Macky!

-Chrison

LOL Happy Memorial day bro! how's the MR?

Macky
05-29-2006, 05:28 PM
RICHEEEEEEE!! Where's your old buddy, Retardon?

I wish I was out there to pop by HB Mitsu and have some Rubio's... (none out here - either one)

next time you come over i owe you a beer (but im not drinking) :grin:

Happy Memorial Day bro O0

Miss Evo8
05-30-2006, 09:06 PM
HEY YA RICH? DO JOO HABE ANY WHITE MR? :D :D :D

:angel:

Macky
05-30-2006, 09:45 PM
HEY YA RICH? DO JOO HABE ANY WHITE MR? :D :D :D

:angel:

w00t w00t

Ricardon
05-31-2006, 02:20 PM
Sold another White MR last night to Sidewaysevo's buddy! 8 months in the making on his decision, and he could'nt believe he was finally picking one up! Selling cars to pure enthusiasts like that is not a bad way to spend time people!

Terry S
05-31-2006, 02:27 PM
Sold another White MR last night to Sidewaysevo's buddy! 8 months in the making on his decision, and he could'nt believe he was finally picking one up! Selling cars to pure enthusiasts like that is not a bad way to spend time people!

Your on a roll Ricardon! Must be making some wicked deals or something O0

Terry S

gen4k20a2
05-31-2006, 04:20 PM
Well thank god that finance guy is gone. You should have talked to tom or someone EVO related about the gas situation...it would have been taken care of. I was filled up and detailed without asking AND i told them i was in a rush...I guess its the SoCalEvo treatment for me...cant complain one bit.

5230EVO
06-07-2006, 11:54 AM
hey Tom
i bought an EVO IX from u in March...hitting 3000 miles this week
do u provide first time oil change free?

itsnino
06-21-2006, 05:47 PM
i hope to be buying my 2nd evo from tom again in the near future =)

KRS333
06-22-2006, 11:10 AM
hey Tom
i bought an EVO IX from u in March...hitting 3000 miles this week
do u provide first time oil change free?

Why do people always expect to shit for free????? He already hooked you up with the car & you are still asking for more...

tanK
06-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Thanks Richard, and Tom for helping me out!! I got my Rally Red Evo MR on this past Monday June 19th! I'll see you again tomorrow (Monday) for my 1st oil change!

Evo VIII
06-25-2006, 03:32 PM
You guys are SOOO lucky you have a dealership like HB in SoCal. The NorCal dealerships are brutal.

DruMMinStUd06
06-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks Richard, and Tom for helping me out!! I got my Rally Red Evo MR on this past Monday June 19th! I'll see you again tomorrow (Monday) for my 1st oil change!

already 3000 miles? i felt kinda guilty after having 1400mi in 17 days... :twisted: :roll:

Macky
06-25-2006, 08:31 PM

congrats!

verano
06-25-2006, 08:45 PM
congrats man.....

tanK
06-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Thanks! Too bad I couldn't deal with Richard directly, but I found out today that last Monday the 19th was actually his birthday so.. its all good!

bearcat
06-25-2006, 10:01 PM
You guys are SOOO lucky you have a dealership like HB in SoCal. The NorCal dealerships are brutal.

I thought San Rafeal Mitsubishi and maybe one other Mitsubishi
dealer in NorCal were WORKS authorized dealers.

shibby
06-26-2006, 02:05 PM
i guess tom is the man i want to speak to when i go buy my evo from HB?

Macky
06-26-2006, 02:58 PM
i guess tom is the man i want to speak to when i go buy my evo from HB?

yes, him and Rich O0

evobong
06-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Hey Tom,

Call Works Company to become first in Southern California dealer to carry Works Parts and/or to become authorize installation service too. :mitsu:

Ricardon
06-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Thanks Kevin for the good words!! Yeah, I was actually disappointed that I wasn't able to make it in to the office to deliver your car for you...was sick and needed to rest badly (too many rockstars and coffee I guess hehe). But it was a pleasure dealing with you and your brother on Saturday when you came in! Now, tell all your friends to come down!!!

@evobong have Pete give me a call...it's been AGES since I spoke to him!

Macky
06-26-2006, 05:14 PM
saw you yesterday afternoon rich, you had a family as customers by the window :grin:

Ricardon
06-26-2006, 06:21 PM
saw you yesterday afternoon rich, you had a family as customers by the window :grin:

Yep, they drove away in a Galant! Nice people too.

blkside
06-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Hey rich whats the cutoff date for the drawing...and how do they announce who wins the car...

Ricardon
06-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Pm me your full name, home address (where wifey lives), email address, home phone, and your age. I'll take care of you since you are very much out of the country right now.

Macky
06-26-2006, 06:41 PM
Pm me your full name, home address (where wifey lives), email address, home phone, and your age. I'll take care of you since you are very much out of the country right now.

go rich go! :grin:

shibby
06-28-2006, 07:18 PM
would i be able to call HB Mitsu and see what i could get for my car if i traded it in? i dont have much time to take my car and drive down there to have them take a look at it, but i'd say it's in excellent condition.

school & work > me :(

Chris in SD
06-28-2006, 07:20 PM
would i be able to call HB Mitsu and see what i could get for my car if i traded it in? i dont have much time to take my car and drive down there to have them take a look at it, but i'd say it's in excellent condition.

school & work > me :(

You should PM Ricardon and see what he says... His name is Rich and he works there.

speedracer2169
06-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Not that I want to burst your bubble but no car is ever considered excellent to a dealer. If you want an idea expect anywhere from fair to good trade in value less 10-20% for reconditioning and that is still not considering what kind of market there is for the car (ie. new model coming soon, large engine w/crap gas, etc...) Unfortunately No dealer can give you a value for your car without seeing and driving but at least i hope this helps you. And in case you wonder I usa to be a used car manager. You can also try taking your car to carmax and maybe add 1k to that since they buy their cars pretty low

speedracer2169
06-28-2006, 07:30 PM
One more thing you can try is taking it to the Acura cuz I'm assuming you have a RSX and ask to have it appraised. If they ask you why tell them it's because you are considering trading it in for another acura or a different car since they know the market of the car better than any other dealer and you might get more if it is something that they are interested in

shibby
06-28-2006, 07:37 PM
One more thing you can try is taking it to the Acura cuz I'm assuming you have a RSX and ask to have it appraised. If they ask you why tell them it's because you are considering trading it in for another acura or a different car since they know the market of the car better than any other dealer and you might get more if it is something that they are interested in

thanks for the advice. a friend actually with the same car as me traded his acura rsx in for another rsx at acura for 11,300. I understand what you were saying about no car ever being in excellent condition, but i have a figure in my head that i think they would offer. im just trying to get a ball park figure.

Ricardon
06-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Bring it down...I'll take a look at it. I'm literally there almost every day...all day, so whatever time you can find to pop in, just let me know.