PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL: SFV (San Fernando Valley) Mini Meets

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

MRevo9
02-25-2006, 02:44 PM
Alright guys, enough polluting other threads! lets use this as the OFFICIAL SFV mini meet thread. So that we wont interrupt the Burbank and WLA meets, our meet is on Tuesday.

The meet is on Tuesday at:

KT Motoring
10149 Canoga Avenue, Unit I
Chatsworth, CA 91311
(818) 717-0340

we are gonna be there from 8pm- till you go home

ill c you there O0 or else :knuppel2:

:mitsu:

DTunedEvoX
02-25-2006, 03:28 PM
I TOO vote 4 Tuesday @ Devonshire & Balboa less cops compared to Reseda ...LoL ... When should the first one be? This Tuesday the 28th of Feb?

MRevo9
02-25-2006, 03:31 PM
im game, at devonshire and balboa

uclaevoix
02-25-2006, 04:53 PM
:2funny: lovely , been looking for a few of you now i know where to find ya at. Lotta asian gangs in 818 ya know . I know where the arcade is at :knuppel2: who-bangin

kimletrim
02-25-2006, 11:05 PM
What's wrong with Burbank/Glendale? Its part of the SFV.

C-Spec
02-25-2006, 11:08 PM
What's wrong with Burbank/Glendale? Its part of the SFV.

+1

Mr.Evolution8 AKA Mr. Evo
02-25-2006, 11:14 PM
i dont know about that spot i got pulled over in that parking spot. im out im fine with the burbank group they are like family

kimletrim
02-25-2006, 11:17 PM
Plus Devonshire and Balboa is just brewing with trouble if you know what I mean.

DTunedEvoX
02-26-2006, 01:21 AM
I'll still attend the Burbank/Glendale meet ... Its still a HECK of a lot closer/safer than any SFV meet lol

MRevo9
02-26-2006, 04:57 PM
yeah there is nothing wrong with the burbank meet, this will b on a diffirent day and closer to some of the peoples houses

Mister
02-26-2006, 05:27 PM
I'm down for a SFV Meet. However, anything in the Devonshire/Northridge area will be full of cops due to other import/car meets in the vicinity. You should do it elsewhere in Northridge....away from the cops.

indianevodriver
02-26-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm down for a SFV Meet. However, anything in the Devonshire/Northridge area will be full of cops due to other import/car meets in the vicinity. You should do it elsewhere in Northridge....away from the cops.

+1 that area is not the best place to have a meet. The STI guys have a meet on thursday night off of tampa. They are really nice people and i'm sure they wouldn't mind us joining them.

MRevo9
02-26-2006, 10:06 PM
alright, lets vote on the day and lets fegure out a location lets try and not interfier with the burbank meet(wed) and the wla meet(mon), anything in northridge, granada hills and surrounding areas is good

DTunedEvoX
02-26-2006, 11:17 PM
I will not join the STi group .. been there and helped put that meet together on almost 4 years ago lol ... I'm staying in Burbank f it lol

kimletrim
02-26-2006, 11:31 PM
How about the In -N-Out at the Plant in Van Nuys!?

DTunedEvoX
02-26-2006, 11:44 PM
How about behind the Thai Temple in N. Hollywood? LOL

indianevodriver
02-26-2006, 11:58 PM
How about the In -N-Out at the Plant in Van Nuys!?

There is a new IN & OUT with a big parking lot that opened up on sherman way and balboa. It would also be a good location to meet up because we wouldn't have to deal with ricers or cops.

DTunedEvoX
02-27-2006, 12:12 AM
Thats by my 2nd house lol (teh new in & out that is)

kimletrim
02-27-2006, 12:41 AM

ROTFL

DTunedEvoX
02-27-2006, 12:46 AM

ROTFL

I see 1 or 2 evo's there a week! Sometimes more for track days its so odd! I should go there more often!

wj4
02-27-2006, 06:48 AM
if u guys wanted to have it on balboa and devonshire, where exactly is it going to be held? theres not really a big area around the 2 streets, just a shell gas station and across the street is trader joes, wamu, and smaller businesses. and that block sucks already cuz of all the overwhelming parking spots taken up by senior citizens coming to play bingo lol.
in n out by best buy at porter ranch has a big parking lot that can accomodate a meet. cops are cool as long as u dont do stupid burn outs or anything obscene like the riced out meets they had earlier last year.
the empty kmart parking lot on plummer and (forgot the street but its a couple streets passed tampa) is also ok, but i think thats where they have the old school american car meet, forgot what day tho.
u should make it any day except wed, thats the burbank meet.

khiem...nothing is wrong with the burbank meet, but i know some guys live around northridge. they get off work kinda late and dont wanna drive that far to attend a meet :angel:
and rofl at the in n out in van nuys. i was there once waiting for my friend to pick me up since i didnt have my car that day and i was around the area doing the DUI program. i saw this guy trying to hustle little kids on the initial d game stations, asking to race for $20 :roll:

DTunedEvoX
02-27-2006, 09:37 AM
if u guys wanted to have it on balboa and devonshire, where exactly is it going to be held? theres not really a big area around the 2 streets, just a shell gas station and across the street is trader joes, wamu, and smaller businesses. and that block sucks already cuz of all the overwhelming parking spots taken up by senior citizens coming to play bingo lol.
in n out by best buy at porter ranch has a big parking lot that can accomodate a meet. cops are cool as long as u dont do stupid burn outs or anything obscene like the riced out meets they had earlier last year.
the empty kmart parking lot on plummer and (forgot the street but its a couple streets passed tampa) is also ok, but i think thats where they have the old school american car meet, forgot what day tho.

khiem...nothing is wrong with the burbank meet, but i know some guys live around northridge. they get off work kinda late and dont wanna drive that far to attend a meet :angel:
and rofl at the in n out in van nuys. i was there once waiting for my friend to pick me up since i didnt have my car that day and i was around the area doing the DUI program. i saw this guy trying to hustle little kids on the initial d game stations, asking to race for $20 :roll:

Dunno what your talking a bout - theres a BIG ass parking lot by the family fun and El Torrito @ Devonshire & Balboa ... In & Out @ Porter Ranch is "ok" ... And the one on Plummer is called the "Flames Meet" ...

*shrug* Yall make up your minds amongsts yourself and I'll see if its in my schedule to drop by ..

kimletrim
02-27-2006, 09:40 AM

Dunno what your talking a bout - theres a BIG ass parking lot by the family fun and El Torrito @ Devonshire & Balboa ... In & Out @ Porter Ranch is "ok" ... And the one on Plummer is called the "Flames Meet" ...

*shrug* Yall make up your minds amongsts yourself and I'll see if its in my schedule to drop by ..

I think this is why we have the Burbank/Glendale meets! But choosing a location is very difficult, especially in the valley. So you guys decide and I'll drop by sometime.

DTunedEvoX
02-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Not to mention it looks like it might rain :D And guess where we get to go when it rains on a Wednesday! h00tARZ! LOL

wj4
02-27-2006, 11:19 AM

lol i forgot about that place by el torito, thats where i used go to shoot pool before it got shut down. im happy with the burbank meet, just trying to shoot up ideas for those who want a closer meet:D

stuart5150
02-27-2006, 12:25 PM
A couple of places I can think of my place maybe? I am on Sepulveda and Oxnard or how about a meet at the sherman oaks batting cage? easy access and easy to find or how about Balboa/ Woodley park just my 2 cents.

indianevodriver
02-27-2006, 04:42 PM
I still say IN & OUT on balboa and sherman way on tuesday nights. Decent size parking lot, good food and no wrong attention :police:

02-27-2006, 06:57 PM
im in for balboa and sherman way

wj4
02-27-2006, 08:04 PM

so how many are in for this location? personally never been to this in n out but i know where the streets are...and its not too far from csun so i can go after my class ends at night=)
man and speaking of thai temple, now i want thai food lol=(

EvoTech
02-27-2006, 08:12 PM

so how many are in for this location? personally never been to this in n out but i know where the streets are.....

Yeah, I work right by that In N Out, so I'd be down for a meet there.

:mitsu: EvoTech

indianevodriver
02-27-2006, 08:37 PM
so far it looks like 4 of us are down for that meet location & time. If we can get a couple more evos to go then I think this will be a decent size mini meet.

wj4
02-27-2006, 09:02 PM
so far it looks like 4 of us are down for that meet location & time. If we can get a couple more evos to go then I think this will be a decent size mini meet.

my ex coworker said hes down for a meet around here also. hes the owner of the white evo at circuit city

MRevo9
02-27-2006, 09:20 PM
alright im down for in and out, so... its tuesday around 8:30pm @balboa and sherman way

indianevodriver
02-27-2006, 09:51 PM
^ yup that sounds right. I probably wont be there until like 9:30 though cause i have school but hopefully we have a good turnout.

02-27-2006, 10:15 PM
kool see you guys tomorow unless its raining

MRevo9
02-27-2006, 10:20 PM
yeah i hope its not raining, i need some of your opinions on something

indianevodriver
02-27-2006, 11:18 PM
So the meet is tomorrow for sure?? MRevo9 please post up the time and location in your first post on the first page so other people can see it. Maybe we should start the meets next week so that we can avoid the rain? Don't know if everyone agrees with that but I doubt people will show up if its raining.

DTunedEvoX
02-27-2006, 11:25 PM
Have fun guys - dont feel like sitting out in the rain LOL ... Plus I got to pick up some new parts for t3h ride .. keke - maybe next week .. maybe ..

MRevo9
02-27-2006, 11:29 PM
done, yeah i hope that its not rainin

wj4
02-27-2006, 11:44 PM
yeah man, lets make it next week....hopefully the weather will be better and i have a big test coming up so im pretty much studying all week long:(

DTunedEvoX
02-27-2006, 11:47 PM
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/91406?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared

Good luck for next Tuesday .. thats less than 1 block from my 2nd house lol so the weather should be the same ... looks like showers next Tuesday too

MRevo9
02-28-2006, 12:17 AM
well if it does not rain then i am going to go, wj it will be once a week if it does not rain. so the people that come tmrw will hopefully come next week. good luck with the tests

MRevo9
02-28-2006, 06:37 PM
so who is going to come tonite?

wj4
02-28-2006, 08:56 PM
so who is going to come tonite?

i thought about dropping by but im super tired. woke up early and went to costa mesa for some parts and came back to attend my classes at night. im going to go to bed and call it a nite lol. take pix for sure tho!

C-Spec
02-28-2006, 09:12 PM
i might drop by to say hi

EvoTech
02-28-2006, 09:22 PM

I'll be rollig down there at about 9pm, to get a shake.

:mitsu: Evotech

C-Spec
02-28-2006, 09:23 PM

so does anyone have the actually address so i can mapquest that shit ??

Bueller
02-28-2006, 09:43 PM
Dang...i go out of town and i missed all this shat :buck2: Just got off the phone wit mrevo. I just got into town a few hours ago...took a power nap :D So, ill be there fo sho. Im eatin pizza now just in case anyones wonderin :-P

wj4
02-28-2006, 09:51 PM

so does anyone have the actually address so i can mapquest that shit ??

damn, the OG is going to be there on the first meet lol. dont know if its too late, but heres the addy charlie
7220 N. Balboa Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91406

C-Spec
02-28-2006, 09:54 PM
damn wj4 are you sure about the addy ?? it's 20 minutes drive

wj4
02-28-2006, 10:28 PM
damn wj4 are you sure about the addy ?? it's 20 minutes drive

yeah haha, theres 2 in n out on balboa..that one and another 1 on balboa and lassen, which i pass like 3 times a day. and ps charlie, i copy and pasted that addy straight fron in n outs official site. i just went to innout.com and click on locations

C-Spec
02-28-2006, 10:30 PM
too far. i'm going to the burbank meet tomorrow anyway.

wj4
02-28-2006, 10:47 PM
too far. i'm going to the burbank meet tomorrow anyway.

:( go on the day i wont be going! oh dude, theres another furious yellow evo out there, i was on teh 5N coming home and saw a yellow evo on the 5S zooming by super fast. i was able to peeped it, no canards or rims so it wasnt u.
u may have competition, man :o

C-Spec
02-28-2006, 10:53 PM
nah, unless he's running 12.44 at LACR with stock turbo 9.8 hotside and on 91 octane gas.* he can kiss my yellow ass. :2funny:

DTunedEvoX
02-28-2006, 11:05 PM
How'd it go? lol

MRevo9
02-28-2006, 11:50 PM
wow, for a first meet... a hell of a good turn out. totally forgot to take pics but when i remembered everyone was gone. I would say seven evos were there. pretty good first meet turn out. see some of you tommorow @ the burbank meet and the rest of you next tues.

wj4
03-01-2006, 12:15 AM
wow, for a first meet... a hell of a good turn out. totally forgot to take pics but when i remembered everyone was gone. I would say seven evos were there. pretty good first meet turn out. see some of you tommorow @ the burbank meet and the rest of you next tues.

i have a feeling that some of u guys already attend the burbank meet, but i dont know the real names to the screen names, lol. and no pix??!!! i know u guys have at least camera phones:(

MRevo9
03-01-2006, 12:19 AM
yeah dude,when i remembered it was too late there was only three of us. but the location is cool, good size lot, went pretty good i would say, we need to make this thread a sticky

DTunedEvoX
03-01-2006, 01:07 AM
I just got a tripod - maybe I'll bring it out to this next meet so it has some footage ... I'll bring my camera tommorow too .. Sorry I couldnt make it out .. I uhhh .. was changing my oil .. yeah ..

MRevo9
03-01-2006, 01:46 AM
right....changing oil...yeah.. whos going to LACR tmrw? i wish i could go but i have to work, get out intime to make it to burbank meet

DTunedEvoX
03-01-2006, 09:42 AM
LACR would of been awesome to go to - unfortunatly my car is missing its exhaust cam and wont be installed until this weekend ..

I mean .. it a waste of time for me since I'm stock and all ..

indianevodriver
03-01-2006, 11:23 AM
How many of you guyus are going to the burbank meet tonight? I will probably come through around 8:30

DTunedEvoX
03-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Its kimletrim's birthday and were currently discussing options for tonights meet on locna ..

03-01-2006, 12:35 PM
yea good meet lastnight not bad. i want to know what evotech runs today on slicks.

indianevodriver
03-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Its kimletrim's birthday and were currently discussing options for tonights meet on locna ..

Can you please post up what location u guys decide on so i dont end up going to a empty parking lot. thanks.

DTunedEvoX
03-01-2006, 02:07 PM
yea good meet lastnight not bad. i want to know what evotech runs today on slicks.

Yeah another C-Spec'd car - hope he does well!

C-Spec
03-01-2006, 02:22 PM

he's on C-SPEC tuned and also going to LACR today.*

wj4
03-01-2006, 03:33 PM
happy bday khiem! =)

MRevo9
03-02-2006, 02:27 PM
any one know what he ran?

C-Spec
03-02-2006, 02:37 PM
yes.* EVO TECH ran 12.76 @ 109 mph.* that's about 12.26 at Fontana

kimletrim
03-02-2006, 02:37 PM
http://www.locna.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=12618&sid=45eaa392ab1a8eb3bbcda14a05840fb6#12618

DTunedEvoX
03-02-2006, 02:48 PM
12.7 I believe uncorrected

DTunedEvoX
03-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Bah looks like I got here to late lol

MRevo9
03-02-2006, 04:19 PM
NICE!

wj4
03-04-2006, 12:48 AM
forecast says that its going to rain on monday and tues, but if it clears up by nitefall, ill stop by for a few :coolsmiley:

MRevo9
03-04-2006, 03:58 PM
really? that sucks... well hope it dont rain tuesday night

wj4
03-04-2006, 04:42 PM
just curious if anyone that go to this meet drives a white evo? i always see 2 of them. one with a sprayed on vii tails thats always parked outside of gelson market on tampa and plummer. and the other seems stock, i think he/she lives on wilbur..always see the car parked outside a house everytime i drive by there (2 times a day lol).

Mister
03-06-2006, 08:57 PM
I'm still down to go, seems the rain is messing things up lately.

wj4
03-07-2006, 12:11 AM
the only good thing about the rain is the rainy day special at subway :grin:

MRevo9
03-07-2006, 08:26 PM
alright. its not going to rain tonight so im hoping that all of you head out there. ill c u there any questions call my cell at 818 535 2852

C-Spec
03-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Somebody post the address so i can mapquest this shit. I might be there talking to you guy and if anyone want tune or retune bring money. Anywhere form $50-100 bucks

DTunedEvoX
03-07-2006, 08:36 PM
How long yall there till? Charlie fix my lights :buck2: :angel:

C-Spec
03-07-2006, 08:50 PM
How long yall there till? Charlie fix my lights :buck2: :angel:

i don't know but i will bring a extra pair of stockies to swap out for you, until i fix yours.

03-07-2006, 09:02 PM
charlie its by my house

Bueller
03-07-2006, 09:51 PM
MREVO9 told me to post for him since he wasnt by a computer...he said hell be there tonite. Im busy packin for tomorrow so i may not be able to stop by.

DTunedEvoX
03-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Nice meet guys - see whoever tommorow .. Thnx Charlie ..

MRevo9
03-08-2006, 12:15 AM
yeah good turn out

wj4
03-08-2006, 12:40 AM
i will be there next week for sure! went to get my dp and hi flow cat put on after school..just got home..school tomorrow blah :roll:

DTunedEvoX
03-08-2006, 01:06 AM
Finally got it eh? :D

wj4
03-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Finally got it eh? :D

rofl..not even. jeff told me that both espelir and tanabe went from being backorder until midmarch to "TBA (to be announced). i was going crazy, so i just paid a bit more and got an hks one instead. so hks downpipe and ultimate racing hi flow cat were put on. no cel either :D

DTunedEvoX
03-08-2006, 01:43 AM
Very awesome :D

MRevo9
03-10-2006, 11:57 PM
damn dude i hope it does not rain this tuesday night

wj4
03-11-2006, 04:10 PM
damn dude i hope it does not rain this tuesday night

according to yahoo weather, it should be good from tuesday-friday....monday keeps changing from raining icon to sunny icon lol. either way my car will get washed in these short interval between the raining days...been like 2 weeks since a car wash:(

MRevo9
03-14-2006, 02:34 PM
alright so.. whos going tonight?

DTunedEvoX
03-14-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm 10/90 on going ... I gotta go to Burbank after work then hit L.A. till about 10:00pm or so ... Have a good time guys ...

MRevo9
03-14-2006, 04:35 PM
you suck dude, i wana see your rims!

indianevodriver
03-14-2006, 06:12 PM
I'm going in my mom's accord!

wj4
03-14-2006, 08:27 PM

what gen accord?

DTunedEvoX
03-14-2006, 08:38 PM
^^ oh god Wiseth let it go lol j/k

kimletrim
03-14-2006, 08:54 PM

what gen accord?

Who cares?

Bueller
03-14-2006, 09:26 PM
I may not be able to :-(

indianevodriver
03-15-2006, 12:05 AM

what gen accord?

its a 02 lx. my daily driver/beater until i get my evo back again...

wj4
03-15-2006, 12:35 AM

what gen accord?

^^ oh god Wiseth let it go lol j/k

Who cares?

ROFL....you're mean Mr. M5. and its hard to let go, derrick:( dang that sounds like an RnB song lol

DTunedEvoX
03-15-2006, 01:50 AM
Yeah - less looks and less attention from teh p0p0's right?
*shrug* gotta pay 2 play! keke Sorry I couldnt make it out tonight guys ...

AWD PWRR
03-18-2006, 12:01 AM
I'll try and meet up here on Tuesdays. It's a lot closer to my home (less gas and mileage). This tuesday may be iffy since I probably won't have my car done by then, but I'll try to come out with the wife's accord.

-M

MRevo9
03-21-2006, 04:38 PM
whos coming tonight?

akb469
03-21-2006, 05:02 PM
I'll be there around 9:30 p.m.

DTunedEvoX
03-21-2006, 05:25 PM
I will NOT be there tonight ... =P

ChrisF
03-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Still at the 7220 Balboa location?

MRevo9
03-21-2006, 06:10 PM
yep at in and out on balbloa and sherman way

ChrisF
03-21-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm in. 9-930ish. Another good excuse to drive. :)

BlackEvoIX
03-21-2006, 06:49 PM
in im =D my evo is super stock though =)

DTunedEvoX
03-21-2006, 11:51 PM
Sorry I couldnt make it guys

indianevodriver
03-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Good turnout yesterday had about 5 evos there. Hopefully when the weather gets better we will have more people show up.

kEvo VIII
03-24-2006, 04:29 PM
ill show up to the next one.Im from Valencia/santa clarita, and there aren't any meets up here.. let me know when the next one will be

indianevodriver
03-24-2006, 04:35 PM
^ the meet is every tuesday at 8:30. Its good to see more people wanting to come.

DTunedEvoX
03-24-2006, 05:24 PM
ill show up to the next one.Im from Valencia/santa clarita, and there aren't any meets up here.. let me know when the next one will be

Sw33t another ECU+ usAr keke

mr0072003
03-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey guys its Pete....Good meeting up with you guys.... I will be there on Tuesday at the In & out to hang.....

You guys have to see my visor on...need some more opinions on it...

chromedome
03-26-2006, 08:13 PM
what up pete? want to check out your visor, see u at in n out tuesday..

steve

indianevodriver
03-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Good to see that you found our thread pete. You left your sunglasses at Jeff's house so i have them with me. I guess i'll give them to you on tuesday if i dont see you before then.

-Amit

mr0072003
03-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Ok it looks like its going to Rain all day today and not stop until Wedensday afternoon....Should we still meet...or wait till the Burbank meet....?

MRevo9
03-28-2006, 12:35 PM
well..if it rains all day and night i dont want to be standing in the rain, so i guess wait till the rain stops, hope it stops in time

indianevodriver
03-28-2006, 01:28 PM
Why dont we just think of another location to have the meet? Somewhere temporary for rainy days.

kimletrim
03-28-2006, 01:29 PM
HOw about Hooters in Burbank!?

indianevodriver
03-28-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm down for hooters in burbank but isnt that going to be tomorrows meet location anyway?

akb469
03-28-2006, 01:43 PM
If the rain stops in time for tonights meet, I will stop by. Also, like Amit said we should come up with a different location for rainy days somewhere close by.

MRevo9
03-28-2006, 02:14 PM
well if its hooters in burbank thats kinda pointles because its not in SFV.... what about a hookah place like the one in the shoping plaza next to big5 on reseda and nordof i think

indianevodriver
03-28-2006, 02:19 PM
^ya i agree hooters is pointless. That hookah place sounds ok but most of us dont smoke. someone needs to give us more suggestions.

MRevo9
03-28-2006, 03:39 PM
well you dont have to smoke... just hang out and talk duh haha, what about the ISLANDS in porter ranch? next to best buy?

DruMMinStUd06
03-28-2006, 03:54 PM
i'd be down for Islands...

...if Amit will take me 8)

indianevodriver
03-28-2006, 04:15 PM
islands sounds good to me

MRevo9
03-28-2006, 04:16 PM
ok so who else is down for islands? lets see if we can get around 5 cars out

MRevo9
03-28-2006, 04:16 PM
atleast

indianevodriver
03-28-2006, 04:17 PM
i'll just call up peter, abe, jeff and steve. they will meet us there

MRevo9
03-28-2006, 04:37 PM
alrighty and then when y0u find 0ut whats up call and let me kn0w

indianevodriver
03-28-2006, 04:44 PM
Call steve i lost his number. Also on the 1st page write down that Islands will be our rainy day location.

wj4
03-29-2006, 08:12 AM
well if its hooters in burbank thats kinda pointles because its not in SFV.... what about a hookah place like the one in the shoping plaza next to big5 on reseda and nordof i think

that one sucks man, lol. its filled with high school kids.
i still have yet to made it to a meet=/ hopefully before or during spring break

MRevo9
03-29-2006, 12:32 PM
yeah dude or hopefully before i even put my springs on haha

kimletrim
03-29-2006, 12:42 PM
You guys crack me up!!!LOL Hooters was a joke.

mr0072003
03-30-2006, 09:00 AM
Islands sounds cool for me on Rainy days

wj4
03-30-2006, 01:58 PM
yeah dude or hopefully before i even put my springs on haha

dude, i dont even know if ill still have the car by 2010 LOL

mr0072003
04-01-2006, 12:13 PM
hey guys i posted pics of all the Ladies at the show with our cars...its in the Show and Shine section...check it NIA's

MRevo9
04-03-2006, 03:25 PM
first post updated

MRevo9
04-04-2006, 01:00 PM
so i guess that we are going to Islands tonight?

indianevodriver
04-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Thats what it looks like

DTunedEvoX
04-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Yall will .. I'll be in L.A. (again) LOL

akb469
04-04-2006, 04:27 PM
See you guys at Island's tonight.

Enyth
04-04-2006, 04:34 PM
hey are you guys going to be actually eating there (islands) or just hanging out in the parking lot because there is a roof of somesort? I might be able to make it tonight, even though most of you prob dont know me minus ginuwine.

kimletrim
04-04-2006, 04:38 PM
hey are you guys going to be actually eating there (islands) or just hanging out in the parking lot because there is a roof of somesort? I might be able to make it tonight, even though most of you prob dont know me minus ginuwine.

I know u

MRevo9
04-04-2006, 05:16 PM
yeah we eat there hang out and talk...really good food...try to come there by 9...we go inside at 9

mr0072003
04-04-2006, 07:26 PM
I will be there too at about 8:30ish to 9... I feel really sick guys so dont get to close.. and my girlfriend is comming to chill as well...

Enyth
04-05-2006, 01:42 AM
I know u

No I don't. :2funny:

Sorry, didnt know you go to the SFV meets. I thought it was only Ginuwine from the Burbank meets that went.

Btw, sorry I couldn't make it out tonight, I had a rush business errand to run :buck2: Hope it turned out great. Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow. :coolsmiley:

MRevo9
04-05-2006, 02:22 PM
FINALLY LOWERED THE CAR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DTunedEvoX
04-05-2006, 02:35 PM
FINALLY LOWERED THE CAR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worthless:

MRevo9
04-05-2006, 02:45 PM
havent had time to take pics...had to go to straight to work... youll c it soon!

wj4
04-05-2006, 11:09 PM
now u gotta corner up and down the driveways! :grin:
now that u are lowered, i will have to go out to see it now lol...ps did u have any xtra rubber peices leftover in the box i gave u?

Mister
04-06-2006, 09:10 AM
I still haven't been to one of the SFV meets. So when/where is the official non-rainy day meeting spot?

MRevo9
04-06-2006, 11:41 AM
@ IN and OUT on Balboa and Sherman Way @8:30pm

MRevo9
04-09-2006, 10:29 PM
so how is the weather lookin for tuesday?

wj4
04-09-2006, 11:57 PM
so how is the weather lookin for tuesday?

its suppose to rain monday morning and thursday. tuesday and wednesday looks good. damn i may actually make it out this week since im on spring break lol :o

DSMspyder99
04-10-2006, 08:27 PM
nice u r having the meet 1 block away from my house ill be there

akb469
04-11-2006, 11:22 AM
So, are we meeting at In 'N' Out or Islands tonight?

04-11-2006, 11:33 AM
islands wich 1 burbank or ventura

wj4
04-11-2006, 11:45 AM
^rick...i think they mean the islands in porter ranch by best buy

DruMMinStUd06
04-11-2006, 11:47 AM
porter ranch, but is it gonna rain tonight?

MRevo9
04-11-2006, 01:01 PM
i think that its safe to say that we are going to meet at IN and Out today

wj4
04-11-2006, 01:31 PM
u guys should wash ur car, if it doesnt rain...id want to take pix :smitten: so we can have a gallery of both 818 meets

flipryder21
04-11-2006, 01:45 PM
where is this at?

wj4
04-11-2006, 01:53 PM
as stated on the first page....
when it doesnt rain...its at IN N OUT on sherman way and balboa

and when it rains...its at Islands in porter ranch by best buy

MRevo9
04-11-2006, 01:56 PM
The meet is at IN n' Out on Balboa and Sherman Way 8:30ish.
7220 N. Balboa Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91406

flipryder21
04-11-2006, 02:22 PM
LOL LOL I'll check you guys out heehee that's my hood LOL LOL I'm like a block away LOL

MRevo9
04-11-2006, 06:13 PM
just came back from TNT Motorsports, they said that they will come down with their evo

DTunedEvoX
04-11-2006, 07:39 PM
This is why I like Wednesday's meet better ... =\

MRevo9
04-11-2006, 07:47 PM
huh?

wj4
04-11-2006, 07:58 PM
huh?

i think he meant...too many ppl=possible chance of ricing the meet and attracting attention from the cops.....something that happened several years ago with the burbank meet

MRevo9
04-11-2006, 08:00 PM
oh

MRevo9
04-11-2006, 08:01 PM
well im leaving my house see yall there

wj4
04-11-2006, 10:44 PM
lol back to the drawing board....new gathering place is needed again :tickedoff:

DTunedEvoX
04-11-2006, 10:49 PM
... cant say I told you so ... So what exactly happened?

04-11-2006, 10:51 PM
nothing good meet that TNT evo is sick we had about 10 evos security kicked us out but still good

MRevo9
04-11-2006, 11:01 PM
well, there is some toyotas that are trying to organize a meet there on thrusdays so the management there didnt want to deal with it. they dont want people standing around the lot. cops were there but they were cool about it, talked to them for a little bit and they were cool...

alright we need a new location for the meet...........name some locations people and then i will make a new poll and see what happens from there on..

how about the big lot on Balboa and Chatsworth where El Poyo Loco is and the $.99 store is or some one said the lot where Big 5 is on balboa and San Fernando Mission and if not there, then there is a bigger lot across the street where 118 boardshop was (now Chapter 2), pep boys, traider joes ect...

04-11-2006, 11:20 PM
in n out in the plant van nuys blvd

kimletrim
04-11-2006, 11:28 PM
in n out in the plant van nuys blvd

Second that...that means I have to actually show up.

04-11-2006, 11:29 PM
come on thats 2 big lot

DTunedEvoX
04-11-2006, 11:52 PM
come on thats 2 big lot

HAHA you live like 30 seconds from there thats why! LOL

04-11-2006, 11:53 PM
lol so true

04-11-2006, 11:53 PM
and ur like 4 min away

wj4
04-12-2006, 12:03 AM
trader joes on balboa sounds good...the place is pretty much dead at nite and the lot is a decent size.
in n out at the plant has a very big lot as well. never really been there except for the few times i stopped to get lunch during my community service days acros the street, hehe.

flipryder21
04-12-2006, 07:29 AM
sorry fellows for boucing out last night I just wasn't feeling it and didn't want to take any chance beside I had to take care of some errands. Ohhh yeah pretty good turn out by the way ohhh also here's a suggestion how about Saticoy and Louise there's a starbucks, Subway, and that expensive ice cream place and it's only like 2minutes away from In and Out.

Evolicious
04-12-2006, 08:30 AM
I agree with "The plant." The parking lot is huge! In and Out is there and it central to most people.

indianevodriver
04-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Maybe we should just cancel the sfv meet. Most of us go to the burbank meet anyway so why even bother with the sfv meet?

DTunedEvoX
04-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Maybe we should just cancel the sfv meet. Most of us go to the burbank meet anyway so why even bother with the sfv meet?

I felt this way but got shot down like usual lol ..
My understand was that Burbank/Glendale is still to far from a lot of people and that people wanted a more CENTRAL SFC location.
While its not a bad idea to have as many meets as possible- Wednesday just happens to be a better day - meet wise for me ... *shrug*

indianevodriver
04-12-2006, 10:18 AM
The funny thing is that people did want a more central location for our sfv meet but everytime i come to a burbank meet i see all the guys from sfv. There is nothing wrong with having a sfv meet its just that there is no point if people are going to both (sfv/glendale).

04-12-2006, 10:37 AM
i think people just got nothing else to do i know i dont.

akb469
04-13-2006, 09:26 AM
What about the parking lot at Costco on Tampa & Nordhoff by Cruzers, its a huge lot.

kimletrim
04-13-2006, 09:35 AM
What about the Costco parking lot in Burbank?!lol

MRevo9
04-13-2006, 01:13 PM
----^ hahahaha

Mister
04-18-2006, 09:31 AM
^ That Costco lot isn't that bad.

Burbank is too far for most of us, thats why I thought SFV meet was thought up.

tasco
04-18-2006, 10:47 AM
^ That Costco lot isn't that bad.

Burbank is too far for most of us, thats why I thought SFV meet was thought up.

We can maybe combine two meets somewhere in the middle. Can someone tell me where the SFV meets are held at the moment?

indianevodriver
04-18-2006, 11:02 AM
Balboa & Sherman Way In & Out

MRevo9
04-18-2006, 11:54 AM
well not really....we need to find a new location for tonight....we are kinda too big for that IN & OUT..

so whos up for the IN & OUT at the plant or costco on Tampa and Nordhoff?

whos got the cross streets for the IN & OUT an the plant?

indianevodriver
04-18-2006, 12:00 PM
In & out at the plant is to far away for me. if you guys decide to have the sfv meet there then i will probably only attend burbank.

akb469
04-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Let's meet at Costco at Tampa and Nordhoff. Or let me know where so I can meet up.

DTunedEvoX
04-18-2006, 05:28 PM
lol I quit on this meet - why do I bother going into this thread LOL ..

Hope you guys figure it out!

kimletrim
04-18-2006, 06:06 PM
lol I quit on this meet - why do I bother going into this thread LOL ..

Hope you guys figure it out!

Let's all have a meet at the parking lot behind the Thai temple! (Coldwater and Roscoe)

04-18-2006, 06:12 PM
thats a good idea kim

DTunedEvoX
04-18-2006, 07:12 PM
thats a good idea kim

Sounds good, meet you guys there! Actually I'm here waiting now! Then we can tune my car!

MRevo9
04-19-2006, 12:00 AM
so what about the big lot at costco?@tampa and Nordhoff?

akb469
04-19-2006, 11:49 AM
I'm down for Costco @Tampa O0

flaze
04-19-2006, 01:54 PM
hey guys, about to pick up an evo on friday from tom... but i can't decide on ww or as, mind if i drop by and chat with you guys? what day do you all meet up?

ChrisF
04-19-2006, 02:37 PM
Funny. Our Subaru meet is right across the street at the Harper's Sports bar. If you end up across the street stop by and say hi. Rules are no loud stereos, no revving, no driving like idiots. We've had the spot with owner approval for over a year and that's the way we keep it.

DTunedEvoX
04-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Funny. Our Subaru meet is right across the street at the Harper's Sports bar. If you end up across the street stop by and say hi. Rules are no loud stereos, no revving, no driving like idiots. We've had the spot with owner approval for over a year and that's the way we keep it.

I helped start the original meets on NASIOC which were on Thursdays- They use to be @ a WAMU in Chatsworth I forgot exactly ... Where "sfVoltron" was put together (lol )

They started to turn lame to me (lol no offense) ... then I eventually moved on to bigger and better things ...

DTunedEvoX
04-19-2006, 02:49 PM
hey guys, about to pick up an evo on friday from tom... but i can't decide on ww or as, mind if i drop by and chat with you guys? what day do you all meet up?

While the sfV evo meet has yet to be re-finalized- your welcome to join us in the city of Burbank for the Wednesday night meet :

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=2189.2565

to drop by, chat, etc ..

indianevodriver
04-19-2006, 02:59 PM

While the sfV evo meet has yet to be re-finalized- your welcome to join us in the city of Burbank for the Wednesday night meet :

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=2189.2565

to drop by, chat, etc ..

+1 for the burbank meet. There are a lot of cool people that go to the burbank meet who won't hesitate to answer your questions.

flaze
04-19-2006, 03:42 PM
what time and place for the burbank meet? no one has posted in that thread since saturday

DTunedEvoX
04-19-2006, 03:51 PM
what time and place for the burbank meet? no one has posted in that thread since saturday

On the 1st page where most meet info is always posted:

Burbank Glendale EVOs Meet Info

Locations (good weather): 1521 North Victory Pl
Burbank, CA 91504 MAP
Locations (bad weather): 600 North First
Burbank, CA 91502 MAP

We'll obviously be @ the Good Weather location - in front of Men's Warehouse - next to Krispy Kreme - cant miss us ... Starts @ 8:30pm

ChrisF
04-19-2006, 04:06 PM

I helped start the original meets on NASIOC which were on Thursdays- They use to be @ a WAMU in Chatsworth I forgot exactly ... Where "sfVoltron" was put together (lol )

They started to turn lame to me (lol no offense) ... then I eventually moved on to bigger and better things ...

All depends on what you're looking for in a meet. If you want to show your bling BOV and intake, this isn't the meet for you. If you're interested in real performance mods and putting your car to it's intended use, the Suby meet is more your speed. There is also a broad range of ages. While the guys I met at the last In-N-Out meet were all very nice, I felt like an old fart. This is why I'll stick with a broader aged crowd ;)

No offense taken.

flaze
04-19-2006, 04:06 PM
830 til about when? i could probably be there around 10...

indianevodriver
04-19-2006, 04:35 PM
830 til about when? i could probably be there around 10...

it usually goes on until 10:30 but lately we have been getting kicked out after 10 cause of the gaurd.

DTunedEvoX
04-19-2006, 07:20 PM

All depends on what you're looking for in a meet. If you want to show your bling BOV and intake, this isn't the meet for you. If you're interested in real performance mods and putting your car to it's intended use, the Suby meet is more your speed. There is also a broad range of ages. While the guys I met at the last In-N-Out meet were all very nice, I felt like an old fart. This is why I'll stick with a broader aged crowd ;)

No offense taken.

Oh yeah I feel you - but it just wasnt there for me anymore - that and I had moved ahead with buying th evo already lol ... Ahh well we have a great crowd out in burbank now lol

MRevo9
04-19-2006, 11:39 PM

well its on tuesdays from about 8:30 till when ever....i talked to a few people and we have decided to try the lot at costco on tampa and nordhoff if anything changes i will let you know

MRevo9
04-25-2006, 12:57 PM
so whos coming to costco?

akb469
04-25-2006, 03:46 PM
I will be there around 9:15 p.m. :coolsmiley:

328i-joe
04-28-2006, 10:39 AM
Anybody from the vally interested in going to the Rim of the world rally Saturday? Sounds like a cool event, I've never been but will checking it out this year. If anyone wants to carpool and/or caravan let me know. I'm in woodland hills.

http://www.rimoftheworldrally.com/

MRevo9
04-28-2006, 01:07 PM
im going! just PM me because im not taking my evo, ima take my truck and there is alot of room

MRevo9
05-02-2006, 03:21 PM
so...who's coming tonight? costco?

akb469
05-08-2006, 11:50 AM
So, are meeting at Costco tomorrow night?

MRevo9
05-08-2006, 01:01 PM
i guess

indianevodriver
05-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Costco sucks. Lets meet somewhere else.

wj4
05-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Costco sucks. Let meet somewhere else.

their parking lot is suppppper big though, enough to house all of us for sure. and its quite dead at nite with costo and cruisers being closed and all

indianevodriver
05-08-2006, 10:59 PM
True but on a normal night there are only 3 of us that meet up so whats the point of having the meet at such a big parking lot?

MRevo9
05-09-2006, 12:19 AM
so what do you suggest

Mister
05-09-2006, 06:01 AM
I'll try to make it out tonight. I don't think I have to work. Costco is fine, its empty, big, and I don't think that there will be much flack from the 5 0.

MRevo9
05-09-2006, 01:09 PM
alrighty, we will all go to costco tonight oh and Mister call my cell dude

wj4
05-09-2006, 02:02 PM
True but on a normal night there are only 3 of us that meet up so whats the point of having the meet at such a big parking lot?

really? ive only gone to the tuesday meet once when it was still at in n out and there were about 10 evos there, too many cars for that small parking structure imo.
u guys can always go to the winnetka theatre parking lot too, lol.

MRevo9
05-09-2006, 03:01 PM
well the reason why there are only 3-5 cars that show up everytime now is because it is kinda far for everyone else... so we still need to agree on a location that suits every one...keep in mind that its a need meet so it still needs time to organize

akb469
05-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Cool O0, I'll see you guys tonight around 9:00 p.m

Evolicious
05-09-2006, 03:59 PM
where is the costco?

MRevo9
05-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Tampa and Nordhoff

wj4
05-09-2006, 10:53 PM
LOL! where did u guys go...as of right now its 10: 52pm and charlie just called me. he and will are at the costco but no one else is there? i think its just charlie's attempt to get will alone in a big dark empty parking lot for the filming of the next installment of brokeback mtn.

akb469
05-09-2006, 11:20 PM
We were there 'till 10:00 p.m. and decided to go get something to eat. Next week...

MRevo9
05-09-2006, 11:37 PM
we were there from around 8:45 to like 10:30ish and like abe said we went and got food

Mister
05-10-2006, 08:52 AM
alrighty, we will all go to costco tonight oh and Mister call my cell dude

Don't have ur number. Shoot me a pm......trying to make it out to Burbank tonight. Its been awhile since I went to a Burbank meet.

MRevo9
05-17-2006, 01:03 AM
who came out tonight? sorry guys i had to help a friend out with something so i could not come

akb469
05-17-2006, 09:33 AM
I was there until 10:30pm, helping my friend installing a cold air intake on his Scion. No one else show up. Hey Demi, change the location on the first page to reflect Costco intead of In-N-Out.

MRevo9
05-17-2006, 01:16 PM
ok

MRevo9
05-17-2006, 01:21 PM
get the exact address for the costco and ill change it

akb469
05-23-2006, 10:47 AM
The address for Costco is: 8810 Tampa Ave, Northridge, CA 91324.
Who's going tonight?

Mister
05-23-2006, 11:18 AM
I've got too much work to do on the car for tomorrow's track event...... no show for me.... :roll:

MRevo9
05-23-2006, 01:50 PM
ill be there