PDA

View Full Version : I'm an Asshat

909Evo
02-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Today I almost hurt my baby.

I was traveling Westbound, approaching my light, to make a left hand turn and proceed southbound. Well, there is a break in traffic, followed by more cars, and although I could have reasonably slowed down and made the turn, I decided MEH what the hell? I downshift and make for the break, in the very top end of second, a 90degree left, with traffic.

So I start out facing WEST, I make my left onto a north/south street, I start facing SOUTH, and the tail of my car disagree's.... I slide, I started facing west, ended up facing east, only I maintained the slide until I was going in the northsouth street. Thats right, I'm facing into some ladies driver side door..... I do what I thought appropriate, without lifting off the throttle I correct.... only I over correct, the ass slides the other way, I'm now facing west again, still on a northsouth street, I correct ONCE MORE and end up facing south.

A minute later I get a text from my friend "you can't make fun of me stalling anymore" thats right, there was a witness. I'm gonna go ahead and say i need new tires, and new underwear. I'm still sorta shaking. What did Shaun say? Every day is race day?

AvengeDEvO
02-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Well I'm glad that you didnt spoil your b-day!

speedracer2169
02-28-2006, 06:07 PM
+1 what he said. Same thing happened with me but I played it off and it looked pretty sick. Little did my friend know that I screwed up but he couldn't tell

j_nizzle
02-28-2006, 06:08 PM
glad to hear you're ok...

speedracer2169
02-28-2006, 06:16 PM
hey your an official drifter now. Quick slap some duct tape on your bumper O0

WavMixer
02-28-2006, 06:26 PM
At least they didn't get your spinout on tape. O0

evomrguy
02-28-2006, 08:57 PM
Only you Tom... :roll:

TrickedOutEVOVIII
02-28-2006, 09:05 PM
fk yo couch!!!

cky_bam_marg
02-28-2006, 10:08 PM
in the great words of george bush jr....................................FK YO COUCH NIGGA!!!!!

chuckdashi
02-28-2006, 10:12 PM
as long as you and your cars aight... thats all that matters hehehe

rammsteinmatt
02-28-2006, 10:58 PM
hey your an official drifter now. Quick slap some duct tape on your bumper O0

ahahahahahaa.

dont forget one of those thingies hanging from the rear bumper. and that super tyte JDM inexperienced driver sticker. cant forget the sideways option sticker by the exhaust too O0

Tomasu
03-01-2006, 09:49 AM
hahaha snap oversteer owns you :crazy2:

j/k glad your okay, coulda been real messy..

Terry S
03-01-2006, 11:42 AM
cant forget the sideways option sticker by the exhaust too O0

Wft is up with those anyways? I see those on like every 3rd car on my way to work.

Terry S

rammsteinmatt
03-02-2006, 07:21 PM

Wft is up with those anyways? I see those on like every 3rd car on my way to work.

Terry S

well the thickness of the sticker helps to extend the effective volume of the bumper. when the bumper is increased in this direction it helps to reduce flow seperation at the rear of the car. this reduces pressure drag on the car, and hence makes you faster.

damn drifters are smart

also the duct tape they put on the car not only keeps the parts held up after they crash, but the surface of the duct tape has a lower coefficient of friction than car paint. this in turn reduces skin friction drag on the selected areas. with less overall drag the vehicle is able to go faster. additionally since the duct tape often slips, it allows the bumper to hang down farther (ie closer to the ground). unfortunately this increases the reference area of the car, which means that it is increasing the drag of the vehicle, but............ since less air is able to get under the car, the velocity and volume of air is less than what would have normally been there. this reduction of the air cushion means only one thing. more effective downforce on the car through the use of compleicated ground effects and venturi tunnels (well maybe not so much the venturi effect)

how's that terry?

tom, at least you didnt terrick up your car O0

Thero
03-02-2006, 07:42 PM

Terry S

:2funny:

TrickedOutEVOVIII
03-02-2006, 10:03 PM
hahahahaha very funny...its all good...atleast im terricking something and im not a matt, rendering me incapable to enjoy some of the finer things in life :2funny:

evomrguy
03-03-2006, 12:23 AM
I dont know, he did mention something about getting into tareks moms luscious lop sided tittayz. Or that could have just been me day dreaming again. :D

chuckdashi
03-03-2006, 03:08 AM

Terry S

well the thickness of the sticker helps to extend the effective volume of the bumper. when the bumper is increased in this direction it helps to reduce flow seperation at the rear of the car. this reduces pressure drag on the car, and hence makes you faster.

damn drifters are smart

also the duct tape they put on the car not only keeps the parts held up after they crash, but the surface of the duct tape has a lower coefficient of friction than car paint. this in turn reduces skin friction drag on the selected areas. with less overall drag the vehicle is able to go faster. additionally since the duct tape often slips, it allows the bumper to hang down farther (ie closer to the ground). unfortunately this increases the reference area of the car, which means that it is increasing the drag of the vehicle, but............ since less air is able to get under the car, the velocity and volume of air is less than what would have normally been there. this reduction of the air cushion means only one thing. more effective downforce on the car through the use of compleicated ground effects and venturi tunnels (well maybe not so much the venturi effect)

how's that terry?

hahahahahahahahaha

Thero
03-03-2006, 07:45 AM
I dont know, he did mention something about getting into tareks moms luscious lop sided tittayz. Or that could have just been me day dreaming again. :D

:2funny:

Highrever
03-03-2006, 09:25 PM
The options sticker is a Japanese thing, Option2 is a car tuner mag in Japan and I guess that's the style with the sticker, maybe it's the pre-cursor to sideways exhaust, or maybe it's an "emo" thing?! ( Did I use that in the right context? kkikiki >

evomrguy
03-04-2006, 08:53 PM
If you dont read japanese you are most likely just looking at the pictures to try and bite there style, and I doubt half the people with that lame ass sticker have seen an option mag. Its for posers and ricers. To them I say, Fuck Yo Couch!

rammsteinmatt
03-04-2006, 10:06 PM
maybe it's an "emo" thing?! ( Did I use that in the right context? kkikiki >

um, that was pretty gay right there. brokeback mountain gay, to be exact

Terry S
03-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Hilarious answers. Thanks.

Terry S