PDA

View Full Version : • Top 10 cars named -- and none are American

Skiracer
03-01-2006, 05:23 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/AUTOS/carreviews/03/01/cr_top_picks/index.html
:2funny: :2funny:

Ricardon
03-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Listing consumer reports as an expert on automobiles makes just about as much sense as letting Goku fly the next space shuttle mission.

Terry S
03-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Did you notice that the new STI won for most fun car to drive?

Terry S

E V O L W O N
03-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Where's the evo dammit!!! All I saw was the "STI" in there eye. CRAP!!! >:(

Macky
03-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Listing consumer reports as an expert on automobiles makes just about as much sense as letting Goku fly the next space shuttle mission.

:2funny:

Miss Evo8
03-01-2006, 05:55 PM

Didn't Goku "Fly" his other Evo? :angel:

Ricardon
03-01-2006, 06:10 PM

Terry S

Most retarded conclusion ever...disproven by most who have driven an STI hard in the canyons or at the racetrack.

Pigs can't fly yet, but they do come with Scooby badges!!

Macky
03-01-2006, 06:48 PM
i gotta find that vid of a suby hitting the canyon wall after narrowly missing a bike

Miss Evo8
03-01-2006, 07:10 PM

Terry S

Most retarded conclusion ever...disproven by most who have driven an STI hard in the canyons or at the racetrack.

Pigs can't fly yet, but they do come with Scooby badges!!

:2funny:

GokuSSJ4
03-01-2006, 10:15 PM

what! at least i have common sense, unlike others ....

chuckdashi
03-02-2006, 01:55 AM
what tha hell is the new subie/focus type sti doin there?...

Ricardon
03-02-2006, 10:07 AM

Goku, you purchased your common sense, but never installed it because someone out there told you that there is better common sense available. You are currently selling your common sense at a discount so that you can buy this new hot shit common sense setup. The best part? Even if you do settle on a good common sense setup...You'll never bring your common sense to the track!!!

Terry S
03-02-2006, 10:19 AM

Goku, you purchased your common sense, but never installed it because someone out there told you that there is better common sense available. You are currently selling your common sense at a discount so that you can buy this new hot shit common sense setup. The best part? Even if you do settle on a good common sense setup...You'll never bring your common sense to the track!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Ricardon FTW! Goku FTP(wnzed)!

Terry S

silvery_eagle
03-02-2006, 10:40 AM
what's FTW and FTP(wnzed) ?

Terry S
03-02-2006, 10:58 AM
For the win and for the pwnzed.

Terry S

Dmoney
03-02-2006, 12:51 PM

damn...i almost shed a tear there was so much ownage...

gofaster87
03-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Thats great. I think Tom is looking for cnc'ed common sense.

kmEVO818
03-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Once Goku buys the new common sense he refuses to have someone with experience teach him how to best use it. Since he "has to get used to the setup first" of the new common sense.

Ricardon
03-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Once Goku buys the new common sense he refuses to have someone with experience teach him how to best use it. Since he "has to get used to the setup first" of the new common sense.

Sig material!!

Ok, ok, we had our hazing Goku fun, my bad for starting it hahahaha. I derailed this thread before it got started...have rob or dino ban my ass. Let's get back to the why consumer reports and sti's fail.

leaveit2bevo
03-02-2006, 05:31 PM

HAHAHAAH PPPPEEEEAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEE