PDA

View Full Version : Any of you 909/951/626 guys going to the apex garage sale?

evomrguy
03-17-2006, 08:19 PM
I am way too lazy to start looking everywhere to find out whos going. So just list if your going an where from so maybe we can all find a centralized meeting point to go from. Ill be going for sure as is my buddy who just picked up his 9. For those of you who are not quite sure where its at, the general area is the 57 fwy and ball rd.

rammsteinmatt
03-17-2006, 08:21 PM
sick, cant make it

jayvolution
03-17-2006, 08:36 PM
im planning on being there. i think charles/XevilxVIIIx is going

909Evo
03-17-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm going... Like I said in the other thread, I'll call you. I have no idea where its at...

Are you going on saturday or sunday?

evomrguy
03-18-2006, 09:37 PM
So that was fun.* Tom and Charles AND JAY good to see you guys there today, but you cost me far too much money.* Larry you big giant pussy, stop being afraid of the wifey, next time you better come out, I even had the evo to show you the new suspension today.* You could have watched me sign my soul away today for my new standalone.* Next time.

xEviLxVIIIx
03-18-2006, 11:12 PM
so whats to go to the raffle tomorrow for all the crazy parts they're giving away. I really wanted that exhaust tip :2funny: ...........ghetto ass raffle

turbolarry
03-18-2006, 11:51 PM
Larry you big giant pussy, stop being afraid of the wifey, next time you better come out,

1. Thanks, but I had to work.
2. It wasn't her.
3. This two years in a row already. FAWK!

... anyways, I'll see you guys on Moday.

jayvolution
03-19-2006, 12:17 AM
So that was fun. Tom and Charles good to see you guys there today,

it was nice seeing you too shaun!

evomrguy
03-19-2006, 12:45 PM
So that was fun. Tom and Charles good to see you guys there today,

it was nice seeing you too shaun!

Sorry jay I know I suck. I saw you for like two seconds why didnt you stay and bs with us?

evomrguy
03-19-2006, 12:48 PM
so whats to go to the raffle tomorrow for all the crazy parts they're giving away. I really wanted that exhaust tip :2funny: ...........ghetto ass raffle

Yeah that raffle sucked, all universal parts and mostly just na shit anyways. They didnt even raffle off an safc. The only good thing was the tt but I already got one. If anybodys going to the raffle I still have my tickets if they want them for the raffle there still using them today if anyone wants to increase there chances.

evomrguy
03-19-2006, 12:49 PM
Larry you big giant pussy, stop being afraid of the wifey, next time you better come out,

1. Thanks, but I had to work.
2. It wasn't her.
3. This two years in a row already. FAWK!

... anyways, I'll see you guys on Moday.

You, the meet, monday? Surely you jest? Good I know Ive been wanting a ride in this red beast now that youve got it done.

chuckdashi
03-19-2006, 09:54 PM

Yeah that raffle sucked, all universal parts and mostly just na shit anyways. They didnt even raffle off an safc. The only good thing was the tt but I already got one. If anybodys going to the raffle I still have my tickets if they want them for the raffle there still using them today if anyone wants to increase there chances.
well they did raffle off an safc II black and no i dint win, i got an exhaust thou.... gave me a pretty good deal on one... does anyone know how to install a tt for an audi a4... 02.... or where?... thanks...

turbolarry
03-20-2006, 12:32 PM
... my new standalone.

I still hate you.