PDA

View Full Version : Attention Female Evo Drivers!!!!!

Miss Evo8
03-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Just wanted all of you to come out of hiding! Please! Go to the track.....go to the meets...post whore and help me haze Goku!* :angel:
:mitsu:

C-Spec
03-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Just wanted all of you to come out of hiding! Please! Go to the track.....go to the meets...post whore and help me haze Goku! :angel:
:mitsu:

didn't you post something like once already??

DsmDriver
03-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Yes she did....Buts its ok i understand her pain..Well not the Goku part but the females need to get out there and drive!

Miss Evo8
03-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Yes she did....Buts its ok i understand her pain..Well not the Goku part but the females need to get out there and drive!

once she actually gets the "Goku" experience she will start hazing too...I will show her the way!
but to get the "Full" experience...she has to drive a few laps with him at SOW as a passenger!
just tell her to go relieve her bladder before the ride...and pray if she's religious! O0

gofaster87
03-21-2006, 02:11 PM
If ultraflip adopted you hes not doing his job.

DsmDriver
03-21-2006, 02:12 PM

once she actually gets the "Goku" experience she will start hazing too...I will show her the way!
but to get the "Full" experience...she has to drive a few laps with him at SOW as a passenger!
just tell her to go relieve her bladder before the ride...and pray if she's religious! O0

Hey can we have passengers at SOW?

Richard EVO
03-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Angela -

EVOs are a tiny fraction of the all the cars on the road. *Females are a tiny fraction of all the EVO owners. *Track hounds are a tiny fraction of the all the female EVO owners. *So to recap, I can think of only one . . . *;)

Miss Evo8
03-21-2006, 02:57 PM
:angel:

Miss Evo8
03-21-2006, 02:58 PM

I did once long ago when I first got the Evo...Only know of 2 OC Evo girl(sold evo I think she got a Jetta?) and Racer Chick and one other I think Evogirl ?