PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Grand Prix at Long Beach

j_nizzle
03-29-2006, 10:11 AM
hey everyone. it's that time of year again and i got some good news. since my dad works at toyota motor corps in torrance, he gets an awesome deal of 3-day passes to the grand prix. they will be $45 for the pass. parking is seperate. let me know via pm if you want some. i need to know asap! thanks.

-john

Richard EVO
03-29-2006, 10:28 AM
Are we just expected to know the dates of the Toyota Grand Prix in Long Beach? :idiot2:

j_nizzle
03-29-2006, 10:30 AM
oh im sorry. i totally forgot! april 7th through the 9th!

escabar
03-29-2006, 12:26 PM
hey everyone. it's that time of year again and i got some good news. since my dad works at toyota motor corps in torrance, he gets an awesome deal of 3-day passes to the grand prix. they will be $45 for the pass. parking is seperate. let me know via pm if you want some. i need to know asap! thanks.

-john

damn...I wish I had time for this...Captain Kirk is driving...I think the celebrity race is on April 8th...man...how old is he? :-o

Richard EVO
03-29-2006, 01:02 PM
At least a hundred. And I don't think that senile persona on Boston Legal is an act. :2funny:

Terry S
03-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Is that 45 for grandstand tickets or just the general admission tickets? I need some asap since I gave up mine earlier this week. :D

Terry S

j_nizzle
03-29-2006, 01:18 PM
these are 3-day passes...i believe it is general seating. i will check again.

silvery_eagle
03-29-2006, 01:42 PM
i'm extremely interested :)
now i'll have to check with my gf and cousins and see if they want to go

by the way.. you can get Friday tickets for free @ ralphs.

Terry S
03-29-2006, 01:46 PM
I'm going to be staying in a condo overlooking the far left loop of the course :D so I definitely want tickets.

Terry S

Evo RS-T
03-30-2006, 10:07 AM
While the Champ Cars are the stars of the weekend, there are two new additions to the event this year that are worth noting. The Grand-Am Daytona Prototypes will be racing on Saturday, and if the races so far this season are any indication, you won't want to miss watching these cars in action. And on Sunday after Champ Car is the SPEED World Challenge GT race - another great series.

I believe that the aforementioned $45 tickets are general admission only. There are one or two GA grandstands, but they'll be full quickly on Sunday morning. Assigned grandstand seats and garage (paddock) passes are extra, and there are a variety of packages available with different seating and hospitality options. However, there's something to be said for just wandering around the course and watching the cars from various angles through different corners. More info is available at http://www.longbeachgp.com.