View Full Version : Legal or not

EvOchO
04-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Mods: HKS hi-power 3"
HKS Downpipe
HKS intake SPF
Blitzy bov
hyper grounding kit

Not to be a meanie but can someone tell me if my car is legal or not just a simple yes or no i appreciate the explanations and all, but reading brings down my mood for lemonade

Highrever
04-02-2006, 10:37 PM
the intake will probably get you attention from the fuzz if they wanted to be dicks, doubt they would scuff their knees checking the downpipe.

SpdyEvo02
04-02-2006, 10:39 PM
HKS Downpipe
HKS intake SPF
Blitzy bov
hyper grounding kit

Not to be a meanie but can someone tell me if my car is legal or not just a simple yes or no i appreciate the explanations and all, but reading brings down my mood for lemonade

illegal because you modified parts behind the cat which make it illegal because you can be making the smog coming out of the car wors. i don't even know what i am talking about i just want to make you read more that how cool i am..

[p]dOG.
04-02-2006, 10:43 PM
HKS Downpipe
HKS intake SPF
Blitzy bov
hyper grounding kit

illegal because you modified parts behind the cat which make it illegal because you can be making the smog coming out of the car wors. i don't even know what i am talking about i just want to make you read more that how cool i am..

dam why did you stop typing man!!! you could of went into detail like when you get muffler bearings and how it causes vaccum and increases hp but puts a bend on torque.

SpdyEvo02
04-02-2006, 10:47 PM
dOG. ]

HKS Downpipe
HKS intake SPF
Blitzy bov
hyper grounding kit

dam why did you stop typing man!!! you could of went into detail like when you get muffler bearings and how it causes vaccum and increases hp but puts a bend on torque.

becasue i would of got bored typing it and i am watching baseball

[p]dOG.
04-02-2006, 10:48 PM
lol true true...

Macky
04-02-2006, 10:50 PM
HKS Downpipe
HKS intake SPF
Blitzy bov
hyper grounding kit

-most likely not legal
-illegal
-illegal
-illegal
-not sure

3/5 = you're in trouble if you're caught.

HKShart
04-02-2006, 11:17 PM
thanks for all the answers, I appreciate it

j_nizzle
04-03-2006, 02:47 PM
thanks for all the answers, I appreciate it

wtf? do both of you share a car?

speedracer2169
04-03-2006, 02:54 PM
grounding wires are fine since they have nothing to do with emmision control. The intake- Illegal because there is no CARB EO. as well as the SSQV and DP. As far as exhaust if it meets 95db which I believe it does you're fine

EvOchO
04-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Yeah, the exhaust is like 93db i think, well anyways thx

xEviLxVIIIx
04-03-2006, 05:55 PM
smog wise, only the ground kit, and cat back exhuast are legal

Skiracer
04-03-2006, 06:16 PM
A cop will write a ticket on anything questionable and he will let the referee/courts decide if its legal or not :police:

Gear Grinder
04-03-2006, 06:20 PM
HKS Downpipe
HKS intake SPF
Blitzy bov
hyper grounding kit

everything but the hyper ground kit is illegal.