PDA

View Full Version : I am lucky!!!

4g63evo05
04-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Today i was entering the 210 east from foothill @ around 10:45 pm and decided to gun it on the on-ramp.* By the time i entered the freeway i was doing around 90 mph and i continued to speed up too 100. i was crusing @ 100 for a while and next thing i knew there was a cop :police: on a bike right next to me.* He looked at me and signaled me to slow down. I was aww shit im gonna get a ticket. :tickedoff: But once i slowed downed to around 70, he just took off.* I think i am very very lucky!!!!!!! NO TICKET ^-^

ultrawifey
04-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Today i was entering the 210 east from foothill @ around 10:45 pm and decided to gun it on the on-ramp. By the time i entered the freeway i was doing around 90 mph and i continued to speed up too 100. i was crusing @ 100 for a while and next thing i knew there was a cop :police: on a bike right next to me. He looked at me and signaled me to slow down. I was aww shit im gonna get a ticket. :tickedoff: But once i slowed downed to around 70, he just took off. I think i am very very lucky!!!!!!! NO TICKET ^-^

ahaha that is lucky.

javinsMR
04-03-2006, 12:59 AM
good 4 u!!!

evocharlene
04-03-2006, 01:06 AM
He probably has an Evo sitting in his garage at home. So he understands. :police:

silvery_eagle
04-03-2006, 02:56 PM
he might be hungry for donuts so no mood to give any tickets

speedracer2169
04-03-2006, 02:59 PM
that's lucky. Bet you shitted in your pants huh

4g63evo05
04-03-2006, 03:05 PM
that's lucky. Bet you shitted in your pants huh

FUCK YA i did!!!!!!!! Especially that i just paid for a previous speeding ticket only like a week ago.

kEvo VIII
04-05-2006, 03:22 PM
U R A LUCKY BASTARD

MRevo9
04-05-2006, 03:58 PM
same thing happend to me once...i was driving with my dad in his truck to vegas at around 90 and my dad just starts laughing all of a suden in a middle of our conversation...and i didnt understand why....then i looked too my left and there is a cop in a bike resting his hand on the mirror. i almost shit my pants! we slowed down to 65 and the nodded and took off. my dad was laughing soo hard while i was still freaking out! back when i was 18 or so

DruMMinStUd06
04-05-2006, 04:09 PM
FUCK YA i did!!!!!!!! Especially that i just paid for a previous speeding ticket only like a week ago.

If you just paid for it, why would you be speeding again right away?

But then again...I shouldnt be talking... :angel:

You are one lucky bastard! ^-^

darkevo
04-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Today i was entering the 210 east from foothill @ around 10:45 pm and decided to gun it on the on-ramp.* By the time i entered the freeway i was doing around 90 mph and i continued to speed up too 100. i was crusing @ 100 for a while and next thing i knew there was a cop :police: on a bike right next to me.* He looked at me and signaled me to slow down. I was aww shit im gonna get a ticket. :tickedoff: But once i slowed downed to around 70, he just took off.* I think i am very very lucky!!!!!!! NO TICKET ^-^

you're lucky he didn't give you a ticket for 70 especially if the roads were still wet* ..still seeing a lot of stupid accidents, I frequent the 210 alot.

This will cause you to take it easy for a couple days max! ;)

4g63evo05
04-05-2006, 04:54 PM

If you just paid for it, why would you be speeding again right away?

But then again...I shouldnt be talking... :angel:

You are one lucky bastard! ^-^

Hey, its hard to drive slow when your in an EVO :skid:

oct7th1987
04-06-2006, 10:46 PM
i did worse.

i was at a red light.. and this brown car pulls up. it looked like a cop car.. but it wasnt. it was just brown. he's been speeding behind me for a while. i was speeding or anything.. i was just driving at 40mph. he kept getting caught up behind cars.

when the light turns green.. he guns it and i hear his tires chirp. im like wtf. so i guess i punch it up to 65 and pass him up by like 2 cars then i stopped and slowed down. he keeps speeding in front of me and tries to cut me off. im like wtf is this guy doing?! he rolls down his window and shows his BADGE. yes it was a cop off dudy.

he says.. "UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR CAR TAKEN AWAY, YOU BETTER STOP RACING." and then he speeds off again.

i shitted my pants... too.

what the hell gives cops the right to speed. jfkdsajfkladsjf;

hardcoreracing
04-07-2006, 08:45 AM
The badge. You can report him, but understand that being a cop is like being a part of a country club, they would defend their members before they would have to kick them out. A friend of mine wasn't a cop, but he worked in their crime lab, so they gave him the fancy law enforcement ID. Every time he would get pulled over, he would show the ID and he would never get ticketed. It's just a part of life you have to accept. Having connections will get you special treatment, it's the way our society works.

silvery_eagle
04-13-2006, 09:15 AM
dude... should have report that SOB... a law enforcement person should set himself an example before he can write ticket :tickedoff:

at least i know that to be a DMV examiner / traffic school instructor... if you get any ticket at all on the road.. you can say good bye to your license

hardcoreracing
04-13-2006, 10:02 AM
dude... should have report that SOB... a law enforcement person should set himself an example before he can write ticket

I totally agree. I can't tell you how many times I've seen cops who don't use their turn signals, flash their lights like they are going to an emergency and then shut them off as soon as they get through the traffic signal, lots of abuse of power crp like that.

One time I was driving home and saw two cop cars racing. I know they were racing each other instead of responding to an emergency because they were driving side by side and one of them was driving down the middle lane that's used for turns. They were barreling down the road too! It's sad that we should be held to a different standard than cops.

k2da_izo
04-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Still, man...I can't believe he didn't stop you. So yeah, your lucky as fuck. He probably had some bigger fish to catch or was at the end of his shift. We'll never know. I think the story would be different on Orange County freeways...unless someone had a similar experience down here.

gen4k20a2
04-15-2006, 10:29 AM
i kind of had a similar experience. I was booking it around a turn on lake forest and trabuco. Well i didnt see th cop 3-4 cars behind me till after the turn then i slowed down. I was ripping it mind you and i had intake and full exhaust on my RSX at the time. he pulls up next to me and says slow it down...said sorry and he shook his head and kept going. Didnt seem like he was in a rush and it was like 4 in the afternoon

holdingLADERAdown
04-15-2006, 02:25 PM
thats seriously the only thing that would come to mind.* I would of passed out

He probably has an Evo sitting in his garage at home. So he understands. :police:

EvolvedMCC
04-15-2006, 02:32 PM
you got lucky it isn't the end of the month. otherwise he woulda rolled you.