PDA

View Full Version : The adventure continues!

Tomasu
04-07-2006, 03:36 AM
As i proceed through long difficult semesters of college courses and delivering pizzas, while missing the car meets, ive decided to show you all what i do with my late nights/ early mornings...

Well it all started one night last summer, i hear a "bang - crash!" in the garage under my room..... i didnt give it much thought..

Later last fall i heared a similar sound, and decided to check it out.... i proceed to find the biggest damn possum ive ever seen in my life... it was a scared little feller, hiding underneath the assortment of unopened lawn table sets and empty cardboard boxes, so i just left the side door open for it to find its way out when it stopped trembling... But this was only the beginning!

Several weeks ago i heared the loudest crash of metal and plastic in the garage yet, out of curiosity i proceed downstairs and toward the door to the garage. I listen carefully, hearing a faint crunch of food - reminescent of my cats eating - which ruled out some punk kid trying to steal his choice of many broken yard equipment things or outdated fence paint.... My curiosity grew strong enough to where i ran out in the garage, turned to the right around the freezer to see some creature, larger than a cat , possibly larger than a dog, appearantly furry, drop down and bolt out the door..... what could it have been!?!?

What the heck??? The cat food in the cat's bowls was all gone... and the lid to the big trash can we keep our dog food and cat food in was on the floor, along with the 50 foot extension chord i left on top of the lid! That was a strong cat!....

Several nights go by, and im unsure of what strange and synister things may be lurking in the hazardous abyss i call my garage, beneath my bedroom late at night.... Every faint sound for several weeks grabs my attnetion, and i sling out the door with a metal sword i stole from the top of my brother's bookshelf in attemps to seize the beast! But to no avail, i see my cat innocently knocking over bottles of wd-40 and purring gently as if it is her way of letting me know shes freezing her ass off....

I set her up a new comfortable bed, and i leave it be..... What the heck was it i say that dark and possibly but not likely stormy night...

I soon forget about the whole thing ....... untill tonight!

As i am finishing up watching star wars episode 1, i hear a large "crash- bang" in the garage again!. I leap out of bed, grab the sword and load up my air soft mp5 gun, and run out into the garage with a flashlight as if im a cross between a S.W.A.T. on a bust and a knight about to save a hot bitch from a firery dragon's lair!

I take several shots at the beast!! All bouncing off its furr of fury, i swing at it wiht my sword, sending sparks off of the concrete and 50 year old radio! It darts out of the garage and onto the fense where we have a mad stand off for a good 3 seconds!!!!! Then it makes are run for it!!!!!!!! By now my dogs have woken up and see it, so they are chasing and barking at it like crazy as i am on a crazy beast hunt through my back yard, sending bb's bouncing off neighbors windows , and flashlight glowing in the night sky!

Tonight, the beast got away.... but i didnt leave empty handed either!!! In my Ambitious, Brave, and Idiotic attempt to subdue and capture the beast i managed to take a photo of it for all my fellow Socalevo-er's to enjoy!!!!! So here it is!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/exceldriver/PICT7764.jpg

YES, THE BEAST IS THE NOTORIOUS HUNGRY SATANIC EYE GLOWING RACOON FROM HELL!!!!!

...TO BE CONTINUED...... :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/exceldriver/PICT7766small.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/exceldriver/PICT7767small.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/exceldriver/PICT7770small.jpg

x[corwyn]
04-07-2006, 04:10 AM
One scared the hell outta me on the fence I was skateboarding by and I swung my backpack and knocked the sumbitch off the fence and into the street. After that I felt bad and let it run off...

You don't need a sword though...Id say that thing is too cumbersom for such a small thing. What you want is a trap....Or get meaner cats. My old cat wiped out a family of possums in my garage and my Mom managed to save the last baby from being wiped out.

Anyway good luck with the hunting. Possums are good eating in the south....

xEviLxVIIIx
04-07-2006, 07:10 AM
:2funny: :2funny:

emperor_gp
04-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Love the pix O0

Blaze
04-07-2006, 08:06 AM
:2funny::2funny:

Thanks, Tom. I needed a good laugh.

Blaze

[p]dOG.
04-07-2006, 08:13 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/exceldriver/PICT7770small.jpg

lol!!! this image is awesome!

Thero
04-08-2006, 08:28 AM
I had one of those bastards on my Fence couple months back after it decided to try and kill one of my cats and scratch up one of my dogs, I did what you did and little did I know that after taking a few swings at it with a golf club I would get into golfing (Go Figure) then pulled out my Air Soft and Shot the SOB till it jumped off the wall. They are mean little bastards. :knuppel2:

jdmitr
04-08-2006, 10:41 AM
I actually shot the ones in my backyard with a real bb gun, i think i hit its leg after the 1st shot so it really couldnt run away and just kept shooting it after that till it bled to death. damn thing gave my dog a permanent scar on his ear.

turbolarry
04-08-2006, 11:08 AM
:grin:
Racoons are no joke. Mean little mother fuckers. We can break out the Russian SKS with a 7.62 hollow point. I gaurantee it won't come back. ;)

evomrguy
04-09-2006, 02:04 AM
Tom seeing your pics with you in the helmet is freakin priceless. You made my whole night. :2funny: