PDA

View Full Version : One 9/11 conspiracy theory debunked... next?

Terry S
04-12-2006, 09:54 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/12/moussaoui.trial.ap/index.html

'I don't want to die'
Government rests after playing Flight 93 cockpit recording

Wednesday, April 12, 2006; Posted: 1:25 p.m. EDT (17:25 GMT)

ALEXANDRIA, Virginia (AP) -- In the final minutes of doomed United Air Lines Flight 93, hijackers try to shake off passengers clamoring for control of the plane over Pennsylvania on September 11, 2001.

Amid groans and sounds of a struggle, a voice says, "I am injured." A hijacker asks, "Shall we finish it off?"

Moments later, the plane hurtles out of control to the ground, according to a cockpit voice recording played for a jury on Wednesday by federal prosecutors seeking the execution of Zacarias Moussaoui. (Watch for details about the ax, pleas for mercy, prayers to Allah -- 5:36)

Culminating their case, the prosecutors figuratively placed the jury aboard the flight for its last heart-wrenching moments, using a computerized simulation of the plane's flight path based on information from the flight data recorder.

Hamilton Peterson, whose parents were on Flight 93, earlier heard an enhanced audio version that was played for family members only.

He believes the recording provides evidence that passengers attacked and killed a hijacker guarding the cockpit door.

The audio played in the courtroom made it impossible to confirm that interpretation. The September 11 Commission concluded there was a struggle for control but reached no conclusion about whether passengers killed a hijacker.

Different interpretations
Much of the what was heard was open to interpretation. (Voice recorder transcript -- PDF)

In the last minute, voices could be heard in English saying "push up" and "pull down," as flight data showed the steering yoke moving wildly. Some interpreted that as a struggle for control in the cockpit between passengers and hijackers.

The hijackers for more than four minutes before that been swinging the plane wildly in an effort to throw the rebelling passengers off balance.

At 10 a.m. a hijacker asks in Arabic "Shall we finish it off?" The response come back: "No, not yet."

Then a voice is heard in English: "In the cockpit! If we don't, we die!"

At 10:01 a.m., a hijacker asks again: "Shall we put it down? The response: "Yes, put it down."

At 10:02 a.m., a hijacker says, "Give it to me. Give it to me." At 10:03 a.m., the recording ends, and the simulation shows the plane flying nose down, then rolling over belly up and hitting the ground nose first.

The Flight 93 cockpit voice recording is the only such tape that investigators were able to hear from any of the four airplanes hijacked on September 11.

Prosecution rests
The government rested its case after the judge rejected prosecutors' request to display a running presentation of the names and photos of all of the nearly 3,000 victims of September 11.

Prosecutors were instead allowed to show one large poster with the pictures of all but 92 of the victims, and three victim-impact witnesses gave testimony following the playing of the Flight 93 tape.

The judge sent the jury home for the day. Just after that, Moussaoui shouted, "God curse you all!"

His defense will commence its case on Thursday.

During the government's playing of the recording, a voice is heard from the cockpit, possibly that of a flight crew member, saying, "Please don't hurt me. Oh God!" A few seconds later, somebody says, three times, "I don't want to die."

But then, amid sounds of a struggle, a hijacker asks, "There is something, a fight?" The response is, "Yeah."

The last words heard as the plane nears the ground were repeated four times in Arabic: "Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest."

Then, just the sound roaring static can be heard.

The flight, one of four hijacked on September 11, 2001, crashed in a Pennsylvania field as passengers tried to retake it. The cockpit voice recording had not been played publicly before.

The recording began at 9:31 a.m. with the hijackers' voice clearly stating "ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain ... we have a bomb on board, so sit."

For the next few minutes, passengers are repeatedly told, in English, "Don't move," "Shut up" "Sit," and "down down down."

The hijackers alternated between Arabic and English.

Passengers gain upper hand
As the tape proceeded, it was clear that passengers were gaining the upper hand.

A voice of a hijacker, presumably inside the cockpit, says, "They want to get in." The voice continues, "Hold from within." At 10 a.m., there is a voice that says, "I am injured."

Sounds of a struggle can be heard. At that point, the plane appears to go out of control. There are sounds of the hijackers trying to shake off the passengers. The plane pitches back and forth.

The plane had been headed for the U.S. Capitol, according to September 11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed.

Moussaoui, who has admitted to being a terrorist conspirator and al Qaeda sympathizer, is the only person charged in this country in connection with the September 11 attacks. The jury deciding his fate has already declared him eligible for the death penalty by determining that his actions caused at least one death on 9/11.

Even though he was in jail in Minnesota at the time of the attacks, the jury ruled that Moussaoui's lies to federal agents a month before the attacks kept them from identifying and stopping some of the hijackers.

Now they must decide whether Moussaoui deserves execution or life in prison.

Defense lawyers have already said they think the jury should spare Moussaoui's life because of his limited role in the attacks, evidence that he is mentally ill and because his execution would only play into his dream of martyrdom.

On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkema issued an order requiring an unidentified individual to be produced for testimony. The order apparently applied to would-be shoe bomber Richard Reid -- defense lawyers issued a subpoena last week seeking his testimony. Prosecutors had opposed the subpoena.

Moussaoui testified previously that he and Reid were going to hijack a fifth plane on September 11 and fly it into the White House.

The defense lawyers, who have tried to discredit their client's credibility, have said Moussaoui is exaggerating his role to inflate his place in history.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Terry S

Absinthe
04-12-2006, 09:59 AM
I dont care I know the order was given to shopt that plane down, I will for ever believe it was shot down but its too much of a political mess to even touch the truth on that one for the gov't

rest of the theories are sketchy at best.

Blaze
04-12-2006, 10:16 AM
If it was shot down, where is the wreckage and bodies?

Chris in SD
04-12-2006, 01:16 PM

Don't believe everything you see/hear/read... and that goes for both sides. Bottom line: Al Qaeda exists, they want us dead, we are foolish to think otherwise.

Blaze
04-12-2006, 01:18 PM

Don't believe everything you see/hear/read... and that goes for both sides. Bottom line: Al Qaeda exists, they want us dead, we are foolish to think otherwise.

That's true, but I don't think it has much to do with this subject.
While I agree outside threats are real, I'd also say internal problems of this supposed magnetude outweigh many of them.

Chris in SD
04-12-2006, 01:32 PM

That's true, but I don't think it has much to do with this subject.
While I agree outside threats are real, I'd also say internal problems of this supposed magnetude outweigh many of them.

I totally agree with that statement. If the govt is really that shady, then we as a country are completely lost. This last tour out here has made me incredibly cynical based on the things I've witnessed....

genrec
04-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Are they all are recordings. Here is are some reasons why they may be just that.

1-Voice morphing technologies

2-cell phones do not work at 30,000 foot elevation cruising levels (and if they do, very highly unlikely they could hold 10+ minute phone calls)

3- The lets roll brothers story sure does sound good that we still have real old fashioned american hereos.

4-at virtually every crash site they are bound to find wreckage, bodies, blood, engine peices, wings, tail sections, something? Here nothing was found but ash at the pentagon, and in penn. It vaporized? hmmm.

Sure i did not do the research myself on these issues, but from these types of videos it has led me to more and numerous sites. And they are all pretty compelling. And im hard to convince, because you sure as hell cant convince me of Jesus Christ, heaven, or hell?

Terry S
04-14-2006, 09:16 AM
Are they all are recordings. Here is are some reasons why they may be just that.

1-Voice morphing technologies

2-cell phones do not work at 30,000 foot elevation cruising levels (and if they do, very highly unlikely they could hold 10+ minute phone calls)

3- The lets roll brothers story sure does sound good that we still have real old fashioned american hereos.

4-at virtually every crash site they are bound to find wreckage, bodies, blood, engine peices, wings, tail sections, something? Here nothing was found but ash at the pentagon, and in penn. It vaporized? hmmm.

Sure i did not do the research myself on these issues, but from these types of videos it has led me to more and numerous sites. And they are all pretty compelling. And im hard to convince, because you sure as hell cant convince me of Jesus Christ, heaven, or hell?

.... dude. Your just fishing for a conspiracy theory now. Even if the "evidence" is just "personal hunch".

Terry S

Eckolaker
04-14-2006, 11:01 AM
Its true becuase its on CNN.

I think Chris said it best. "If the Govt is that shady were already too far gone".

Yup. Its already too late...

George Bush said it best in a speech a while back..."The Hijackers were instruments of Evil, who died in veign...Behind them is a cult of Evil, which seeks to harm the innocent and thrives on human suffering. Their's is the worst kind of cruelty. The cruelty that is fed, not weakened by tears. Their's is the worst kind of violence, pure malice while daring to claim the authority of god. We cannot fully understand the designs and power of evil. It is enough to know that evil, like goodness exists. And in the terrorists, evil has found a willing servant."

This wasnt a fruedian slip...this was a planned speech.

Who is this Evil he is referring too?

Let us all begin to welcome in our new police state, as we slowly but surely give up our freedoms and liberties for "security".

Terry S
04-14-2006, 11:32 AM

I think Chris said it best. "If the Govt is that shady were already too far gone".

George Bush said it best in a speech a while back..."The Hijackers were instruments of Evil, who died in veign...Behind them is a cult of Evil, which seeks to harm the innocent and thrives on human suffering. Their's is the worst kind of cruelty. The cruelty that is fed, not weakened by tears. Their's is the worst kind of violence, pure malice while daring to claim the authority of god. We cannot fully understand the designs and power of evil. It is enough to know that evil, like goodness exists. And in the terrorists, evil has found a willing servant."

Let us all begin to welcome in our new police state, as we slowly but surely give up our freedoms and liberties for "security".

um.... Evil in that sentence doesn't refer to a specific prerson/place/thing.. its a figure of speech. Again, it's like you guys are just fishing for anything that can be misconstrued into being a conspiracy...

Terry S

Eckolaker
04-14-2006, 12:09 PM

um.... Evil in that sentence doesn't refer to a specific prerson/place/thing.. its a figure of speech. Again, it's like you guys are just fishing for anything that can be misconstrued into being a conspiracy...

Terry S

Yeah fishing for it....Right.

People dont want to except the truth because it removes you from your bubble of safety and security. Anything that contridicts your current way of life.

Terry, do some investigating for yourself. Look up Operation NorthWoods....as a matter of fact Here is a link to the de-classified Documents...
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html

You can sit there and say im smoking crack, you can call me a conspiracy theorist, it really doesnt bother me. Im not searching for something that just isnt true. If you ask me, its the govt promoting their conspiracy theory.

Terry S
04-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Yeah fishing for it....Right.

People dont want to except the truth because it removes you from your bubble of safety and security. Anything that contridicts your current way of life.

Terry, do some investigating for yourself. Look up Operation NorthWoods....as a matter of fact Here is a link to the de-classified Documents...
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html

You can sit there and say im smoking crack, you can call me a conspiracy theorist, it really doesnt bother me. Im not searching for something that just isnt true. If you ask me, its the govt promoting their conspiracy theory.

So I went into the Operation NorthWoods site. Read the scanned documents from 1962 about a proposed but not executed plan to make Cuba look bad. The documents that site posts debunk the conspiracy theories posted right below the scanned documents! How lame is that. lol

Dude, your still fishing and that website is creating a pretty bad fish tale.

Terry S

genrec
04-14-2006, 05:04 PM
CNN, all major new stations, owned by Jews, All big powerhouse radio stations, owned by Jews, all big record lables ownd by Jews. So who basically is controlling the media in which america follows /listens to? JEWS. Who has the most to gain of the american occupation in the middle east. The Jews (Isreal's Safety and security). The majority of Bushes cabinet on the inside, are JEWS. Do you see how it goes hand in hand and the Jewsh power? I can. And the worst thing is, i am a Jew. A Jew that can clearly see the truth, and what is going on, i will not so easily by into what the Jewish controlled media tells me. They are working together further the american/judeo christian empire across the globe.

The most poweerful military in the world operates on one thing. Money and Oil. Without the oil the middle east holds for us to take, we cannot remain the most powerful force on the earth today. That is why 911 was pulled off. Why Suddam supposedly had WMD's. To scare the masses into a war they would support to fuel our mighty military and strategically placing our empire/bases across the globe.

Think about it.

rammsteinmatt
04-14-2006, 05:23 PM
maybe the pentagon was bombed by the US?

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml

whoever says that is just a plain fucking moron. simple as that. proof in the link above.
oh planted evidence, good comeback. because a burnt out jet engine wouldnt be obvious going down the road on the back of a truck

genrec
04-14-2006, 05:45 PM
maybe the pentagon was bombed by the US?

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml

whoever says that is just a plain fucking moron. simple as that. proof in the link above.
oh planted evidence, good comeback. because a burnt out jet engine wouldnt be obvious going down the road on the back of a truck

Matt, find me where the plane skidded on the lawn, or the front of the buildling before impact, like it should have since it supposedly knocked down the light poles that were perfectly intact with out a scratch, and show me some pics of there the planes wings and tail sections collided with the pentagon as well??

R3dline
04-14-2006, 05:52 PM
they are watching us :crazy2:

genrec
04-14-2006, 06:02 PM

Laugh it up...they are watching you, it's called illegal wire tapping + more.........stealing your freedom right before our own eyes. In the name of terrorism.

rammsteinmatt
04-14-2006, 07:29 PM

Laugh it up...they are watching you, it's called illegal wire tapping + more.........stealing your freedom right before our own eyes. In the name of terrorism.

so what? what if they are? has their alleged wire tapping ever affected your life, or caused an undesirable situation for you?

what if their wire tapping catches just one criminal, would it be worth it? what if it caught 10? 100? 1,000?
its a widely know philisophical argument called the greater good argument. example: could you kill 1 innocent person if it saved 10, 100, 1,000,000 people? of course you could, because that would serve the greater good.

if you think its bad in america, im sure russians that lived under the soviet union feel bad for you, since their lives were probably 100 times as bad. what is so rediculous is americans think they have it so bad with this "survalence" that they think they are under. but they cannot really prove that this survalence exists, and it doesnt affect their lives. but in some places this survalence is widely known, and ever announced. it does effect lives, and people die from it.

back to 9/11. what if that whole event was staged? what if the US government hired people to hijack 4 planes, and crash 3, letting 1 crash in an unimportant location? What if they were responsible for the thousands of deaths that occurred that day? what if? What if this was just a ploy to go to war, be it for oil, bost the economy, boost the president's acceptability, what have you?
i think people look at this the wrong way. in current times the US has to be so politically correct, that premptive war is an impossible feat, but self defense is a guarantee. we went to war, killed many terrorists, improved life for millions of people, boosted the economy, brought nationalism back to our citizens. regretably soldiers lost their lives to accomplish this, but isnt that what this country has always had to pay for freedom?

people like to play the what if game. what if the US did this? what if the president did that? but, what if nothing had been done at all? would conditions be better, this year, next year, in the next decade, or in the next century? what if the US pulled out of Iraq right now, dropped everyhitng and left? many people, conservative and liberal alike, agree that the situation would be worse off than now and perhaps when hussein ruled. maybe this isnt pertinate, because after all we can't predict the future. so lets look at another example, what if when hitler controlled continental europe and britain begged for help, and we told them to shove it. i'll bet money that the majority of the world would be speaking german right now, and people would say jewi.......what?

so keep complaining about the rough times we americans have, and all your complaints will go unheard by the rest of the world. USA, love it or leave it, that means get in line or get the fuck out. for me, i'll stay here, hond over my heart, happy as can be, with my hat off for every soldier that fights for the american flag, knowing that there is no better place in the world to be

Chris in SD
04-15-2006, 07:25 AM
Another quick point about the "illegal" wiretaps, etc. There are two ways those things are monitored - 1) Manually (i.e. a person), or 2) Automated (i.e. a computer program). Having worked as a wiretap monitor before, I can tell you there is NO WAY to monitor real time the thousands and thousands of calls ostensibly received during a day. This is why I am certain the "thousands" of Americans affected is a complete farce. I don't know for certain, but realistically, I would be fewer than 1,000 people (I won't say Americans, because they're probably here on a visa) are being monitored. Also, the automated side is much more effective against digital communications such as e-mails, etc. Here is where it is more likely of a very wide net. However, unless you routinely talk to your friends in e-mail and chat and IM using words such as "attack", "bomb", etc., it is EXTREMELY unlikely that you've ever been intercepted. And if you ARE using those terms and others I can't put here, then I am glad your terrorist ass is being monitored.

genrec
04-15-2006, 08:22 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1822764959599063248

Watch and discuss. No conspiracy here, just some facts?

mangoes
04-17-2006, 12:34 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=september+11&pl=true

don't know if this is a repost, but its pretty damn convincing :roll:

Chris in SD
04-29-2006, 01:05 PM
I looked into the "facts" presented in the "Loose Change" video. Most are completely bogus or conveniently "overlooked" when something destroys the theory. I am still POSITIVE that Arab terrorists perpetrated 9/11 and that our gov't didn't do it to us. The ONLY part I am still convinced of is that an Air Force plane shot down the flight over PA.

TrickedOutEVOVIII
04-29-2006, 01:37 PM
of course youre convinced that arab terrorists are the ones that committed the 9/11 attacks cuz this all plays into your plan of convincing everyone that 100% of all arab/muslims are terrorists. ive read a lot of your posts about this subject, specifically, and it seems like youre trying to turn everyone against that particular group of ppl. dont get me wrong, there ARE a selected bunch of ppl in EVERY culture or religion that are classified as "bad apples" or what not and that ruin it for everyone else associated with that religion/culture. who orchestrated most of the attacks on this country up to date that we have solid proof of??? they werent arabs or muslims, thats what makes me laugh. a lot of the times we need to be looking within instead of crossing the globe taking over countries for hidden reasons. chris, im not gonna get into it with you again cuz ive grown tired of debating with you on this topic. it just gets old after a while. we get it...arabs/muslims want the US to perish into the depths of hell fire (sarcasm)...whatever.

genrec brings up a VERY valid point regarding american media. i agree to every last word that it is 100% controlled by jewish ppl. from the president's cabinet members down to the owners and operators of almost every news channel in the US. OF COURSE americans are going to hear/see nothing but word "terrorist-muslims" because they all have something to gain by controlling the media and swaying opinions one way. thats ridiculous that most of you are so swayed by a biased opinion...i wish many more ppl would open their eyes and look beyond whats blocking their view.

T

Chris in SD
04-29-2006, 07:03 PM
chris, im not gonna get into it with you again cuz ive grown tired of debating with you on this topic.* it just gets old after a while.* we get it...arabs/muslims want the US to perish into the depths of hell fire (sarcasm)...whatever.

T

I don't care if it gets old - I am NOT saying all Arabs are terrorists. I have said that MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALIST TERRORISTS are the culprits. If more guys like Tim McVeigh were blowing stuff up, I would say American Christian Fundamentalists are the bad guys. Fortunately (or unfortunately, for you sympathizers), they aren't the ones. A very broad group of Islamic fundamentalists have a declared wish to obliterate the US and the Western way of life, to bring things more in line with time of Mohammed. Do you watch the news much or did the numerous Al-Thawahiri, Bin Laden, and Az-Zarqawi tapes pass you by? I have plenty of Arab friends (and other ethnicities), so don't try to tell me what I mean. I mean what I said - please read it more carefully. You don't have to agree with me, but you have no place paraphrasing what I said incorrectly.

Cr0mster
04-29-2006, 08:07 PM
OMG look!

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/ka50/images/ka50_6.jpg

genrec
04-29-2006, 09:46 PM
I looked into the "facts" presented in the "Loose Change" video. Most are completely bogus or conveniently "overlooked" when something destroys the theory. I am still POSITIVE that Arab terrorists perpetrated 9/11 and that our gov't didn't do it to us. The ONLY part I am still convinced of is that an Air Force plane shot down the flight over PA.

Please tell me why WTC building 7 collapsed??? The media never even talked about this building. How could a building that wasnt hit by the planes, and not soaked with supposed jet fuel melt WTC 7 to collaspe in a perfect pile like WTC 1 and 2???

Watch this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1822764959599063248

Chris in SD
04-29-2006, 11:07 PM
Jeff, I am not denying that opportunists are always present at disasters... It is very well possible that Bldg 7 was collapsed for insurance money, etc. I am just saying that the attacks themselves are indisputably from those 19 bad guys.

By the way, Cr0mster - that's a KA-50... sexy for a Russian bird.

Cr0mster
04-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Jeff, I am not denying that opportunists are always present at disasters... It is very well possible that Bldg 7 was collapsed for insurance money, etc. I am just saying that the attacks themselves are indisputably from those 19 bad guys.

Yeah it is. I found it looking for a black helicopter image :)

Chris in SD
04-30-2006, 05:39 AM

Yeah it is. I found it looking for a black helicopter image :)

If THAT was out following us, then I WOULD be worried. Ha ha... SCEA comes through again - TT rocks!!! Too bad GT4 doesn't integrate with it.

Macky
04-30-2006, 09:26 AM
OMG look!

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/ka50/images/ka50_6.jpg

thats a soviet Kamov Hokum. havent seen a recent pic of that thing in years.

blacksrt4
05-06-2006, 05:33 PM
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Look close.

genrec
05-06-2006, 08:18 PM

Look close.

There is dozens of these mini movies out there now. And yes the truth is it never happened. The governemt created 9/11 as the new pearl harbor to rally support from the american people to go to war (to occupy the middle east). I use to think it was about oil, which to a degree it is. But in my studing i have come to find it is something much more and greater. It is the about the NWO (new world order) it has been in the works for hundreds of years and is led by the Masons. 2 out of 3 president were Masons, from George Washington, to our founding fathers. The men who wrote and singed our constitution and declaration of independece(including Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin feanklin to name a few), including today's Bush Sr. and Jr., and Clinton in recent years. The goal is a 1 world government controlling the people. We have kicked assed and conquered all the world, except the middle east and china. Everywhere else we control and have bases and they feed from the our hand. So the middle east in the new battle ground. Once we achieve this, China will be our last destination to conquer..once that is achieved ...the new world order can take place. If you dont beleve me read and study on mason, freemasons, and the illuminati..........you may call it conspiracy, but the proof is in the pudding , look around you...

blacksrt4
05-07-2006, 02:21 AM

Look close.

There is dozens of these mini movies out there now. And yes the truth is it never happened. The governemt created 9/11 as the new pearl harbor to rally support from the american people to go to war (to occupy the middle east). I use to think it was about oil, which to a degree it is. But in my studing i have come to find it is something much more and greater. It is the about the NWO (new world order) it has been in the works for hundreds of years and is led by the Masons. 2 out of 3 president were Masons, from George Washington, to our founding fathers. The men who wrote and singed our constitution and declaration of independece(including Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin feanklin to name a few), including today's Bush Sr. and Jr., and Clinton in recent years. The goal is a 1 world government controlling the people. We have kicked assed and conquered all the world, except the middle east and china. Everywhere else we control and have bases and they feed from the our hand. So the middle east in the new battle ground. Once we achieve this, China will be our last destination to conquer..once that is achieved ...the new world order can take place. If you dont beleve me read and study on mason, freemasons, and the illuminati..........you may call it conspiracy, but the proof is in the pudding , look around you...

If you sum up in a short answer to what you just said. You think the US is the anti chirst then? Because those are the signs for it, and in many countries (not just muslims countries) people think that US is the anti christ. I hope I am wrong.

Chris in SD
05-07-2006, 05:19 AM
Forget "Being John Malkovich", I'd hate to see what's going on in the brains of you two guys... :idiot2:

genrec
05-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Forget "Being John Malkovich", I'd hate to see what's going on in the brains of you two guys... :idiot2:

:2funny:

Chris in SD
05-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Jeff - I saw a road I need to take a pic of...

"Backlick Road"

No joke - I saw it on 95 yesterday... LOL

genrec
05-07-2006, 08:57 AM
sweet...post it up..