PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off to Mueller and Road Race Chassis!!!

Richard EVO
04-14-2006, 10:03 PM
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the effort that John Mueller, Chris, Josh JT, Sheila, Justin (now gone to greener pastures), Dale (who loves me way more than I love dogs) and anyone I forgot at Road Race Chassis, for what they all have done for me since I have owned my EVO RS for the last year-and-a-half.* They don't do it for free (and I don't expect them to), and although I am a good customer there, I am nothing like Kent "Price is No Object" Jordan, or Mitsubishi "this is your ticket the the bigtime" Ralliart. Thanks also to Mike W and everyone at RRE for backstopping the RRC team, and getting me out of a few scrapes along the way.

My EVO is running great, and I have seen a recent improvement in road course driving skill that makes me happy and proud.* John, you are a mensch.* (look it up, its a compliment in Yiddish).* O0

Miss Evo8
04-14-2006, 10:06 PM
:mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu:
+1,000,000,000,000,000

WavMixer
04-14-2006, 10:20 PM
Like... DUH! Everyone knows that group is the greatest* O0 I've dealt with Mike more than any of the other Road///Race family, but they're all aight.

Miss Evo8
04-14-2006, 10:21 PM
Like... DUH! Everyone knows that group is the greatest* O0

:mitsu:

earlyapex
04-15-2006, 12:16 AM
I think Mike has a reading comprehension problem.

Mike W
04-15-2006, 01:20 AM
I think Mike has a reading comprehension problem.

Naw... I dont drive EVOs enough for that to take place.

Mike W

earlyapex
04-15-2006, 11:06 AM
Naw... I dont drive EVOs enough for that to take place.

Mike W

;)

ArBizZzLe
04-15-2006, 11:12 AM
O0

Richard EVO
04-15-2006, 10:59 PM
To John and Miss EVO8 -

You will be pleased to know that I am so happy with the white RS now that I actually washed it!!!* My VIII-year-old son helped me and he did a great job. We used bug and tar remover and some more serious blemish removing compound, and the car actually looks good, clean and pretty shiny. I'm thinking about getting some chrome 22" spinnahs to complete the new look.* :D

trinydex
04-20-2006, 08:44 PM
rre is gangsta

Miss Evo8
04-20-2006, 08:46 PM
To John and Miss EVO8 -

You will be pleased to know that I am so happy with the white RS now that I actually washed it!!!* My VIII-year-old son helped me and he did a great job. We used bug and tar remover and some more serious blemish removing compound, and the car actually looks good, clean and pretty shiny.* I'm thinking about getting some chrome 22" spinnahs to complete the new look.* :D

DO IT!! better yet...100 spoke daytons! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

WavMixer
04-20-2006, 10:15 PM
To John and Miss EVO8 -

You will be pleased to know that I am so happy with the white RS now that I actually washed it!!!* My VIII-year-old son helped me and he did a great job. We used bug and tar remover and some more serious blemish removing compound, and the car actually looks good, clean and pretty shiny.* I'm thinking about getting some chrome 22" spinnahs to complete the new look.* :D
Damn, I'm gonna have to get a picture of this. Here all this time I thought that Richard's car was gray :-o

Richard EVO
04-20-2006, 10:19 PM
To John and Miss EVO8 -

You will be pleased to know that I am so happy with the white RS now that I actually washed it!!! My VIII-year-old son helped me and he did a great job. We used bug and tar remover and some more serious blemish removing compound, and the car actually looks good, clean and pretty shiny. I'm thinking about getting some chrome 22" spinnahs to complete the new look. :D
Damn, I'm gonna have to get a picture of this. Here all this time I thought that Richard's car was gray :-o

Too late. I ran a private track day at Buttonwillow yesterday, and got about 4 1/2 hours track time. The hiway trip back and forth always involves killing 10 gazillion bugs, plus all the rubber and filth you get hit with on the track. Moral of the story -- get a graphite grey race EVO, white makes it look like you are lazy.

Thanks again and good luck to RRC at Laguna Seca. Kent -- kick some butt big time.