PDA

View Full Version : if ur a cop go eat cake (happy)

cky_bam_marg
04-16-2006, 12:35 PM
it seems like they have nothign else to do but fk with cars with wings, im going to go fill up on gas so i can go to my aunts house for an easter get together, well when im about 50 ft away from the gas station, a cop pulls me over and states that she pulled me over for my exhaust but says she is gonna give me a ticket for ........
VC21457(a) failer to stop at a light.............so im like wtf and then she threatens me and says i could have got u for ur speeding, and she said im sure u have illigal stuff in this car and im like wtf. so now i have to go to court and somehow tell a judge she was wrong WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE FK'S. and on top of that i already have 2 pts on my record b/c i totaled my 2 last cars and they wherent my fault it was a hit and run but the police officers put down speeding codes both times and if i get one more point on there im gonna have my license suspended OMFG I HATE COPS LIKE NO JOKE!!!!!. wtf so what should i do i really need help with this

speedracer2169
04-16-2006, 12:51 PM
let me look into it. File a complaint with the department. Her badge number and last name should be on the ticket

speedracer2169
04-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Oh and change the title of the thread

cky_bam_marg
04-16-2006, 01:35 PM
ok how im i supposed to file a complaint she is gonne lie and say i did that, and i was at a stop sign to not a light

speedracer2169
04-16-2006, 01:41 PM
fight it of course I think i have a TBD template for that. It sounds like she made some errors but just file the complaint as a starter for profiling. I'll look at my files tomorrow and post the template

cky_bam_marg
04-16-2006, 01:46 PM
dude awsome and can u also fine a templet for a modified exhaust and modifies smog dude i like really appreciate that

speedracer2169
04-16-2006, 02:17 PM
don't have one for modified exhaust. That's usually a given unless you got some paperwork. what kind of exhaust?

cky_bam_marg
04-16-2006, 11:38 PM
AVO turbo back with cat delete pipe, so yea i need to get smogged and my pipe looked at, im thinking of getting a high flow cat but i dont know of they actually work do they??? and then all the shit on my car is legal from a visual view point

cky_bam_marg
04-17-2006, 12:00 AM
look arent they beautiful and with in 5 says of each othere

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/cky_bam_marg/woowoo.jpg

speedracer2169
04-17-2006, 09:09 AM
AVO turbo back with cat delete pipe, so yea i need to get smogged and my pipe looked at, im thinking of getting a high flow cat but i dont know of they actually work do they??? and then all the shit on my car is legal from a visual view point

hi flow cats are illegal in california. jus put the stock dp and cat on

Macky
04-17-2006, 09:15 AM

+1

cky_bam_marg
04-17-2006, 06:40 PM

dude do i have to change the DP, will it work if i just put on the stock cat

speedracer2169
04-17-2006, 06:46 PM

dude do i have to change the DP, will it work if i just put on the stock cat

nope any mods done before the cat with no carb # is illegal. sorry

speedracer2169
04-17-2006, 06:47 PM
What's the CVC code for the stop light

speedracer2169
04-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Here is the TBD for CVC 21453 (a). Just copy and paste. Now if you said there is no traffic light then take a picture of the intersection from all 4 corners and submit that along with your own statement of facts. Keep it simple like this format. They don't car that you were profiled or putting gas or if you were jacking off on the side of the road. Just write the facts and that's it. If the cop doesn't submit the right info then you win. either way good luck

STATEMENT OF FACTS
Defendant's Name: Ryan Idol
Case No.: S780824

I respectfully submit this written declaration to the Court pursuant to CVC 40902. I plead Not Guilty to the charge of violating CVC 21453(a).

The facts of my case are as follows: While driving southbound on 4th Ave at 0810 on 4-6-00, I noticed the traffic light change from green to yellow as I approached the Ash Street intersection. Since I was less than 20 feet from the intersection, I decided that it was reasonable and prudent to proceed through the intersection with caution; I safely cleared the intersection at the posted speed limit as attested to by Officer Skank on my citation. My vehicle was well over the near side limit line, in accordance with the requirements of CVC 21453(a), prior to the light changing from yellow to red.

Soon after safely crossing through the intersection, I was stopped by SDPD Officer Skank (I.D.#1234) and was charged with violating CVC 21453(a) which the officer wrote on my Notice to Appear as "21453(a) CVC Failure to Stop at Red Signal."

As I've already stated, my car was well over the near side limit line prior to the light changing from yellow to red pursuant to the requirements of CVC 21453(a). CVC 21453(a) states: "A driver facing a steady circular red signal alone shall stop at a marked limit line...on the near side of the intersection... ."

From the officer's position on Ash Street, perpendicular to my position as I crossed through the intersection, it would have been impossible for him to see that my light was still yellow (or to see my light at all) when I crossed the near side limit line as I entered the intersection. It is possible that the officer's light on Ash Street changed to green as I exited the intersection, however, this observation would give him no clear idea of the color of my light as I entered the intersection; the officer's light had to be red as I entered since my light was still yellow.

The officer may misunderstand that it is legal to cautiously enter an intersection (cross the near side limit line) on a yellow light as I did, only entering an intersection on a steady circular red light is forbidden by CVC 21453(a). If Officer Skank's light turned green as I cleared the intersection, he may have incorrectly guessed that my light was red when I entered. Since I cautiously entered the intersection on a yellow light, I am not guilty of violating CVC 21453(a) as charged and I ask the Court to dismiss my citation in the interest of justice.

If the court does not find in my favor in this case, I request a fine reduction and a Court assignment to attend traffic school.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.

Date:

, Defendant in Pro Per

speedracer2169
04-17-2006, 06:55 PM
BTW what was her claim to modified smog? an exhaust system (catback) is not an emmision related device. As well as she is not a certified smog technician to make that claim.(you can use this in your argument and this is when the referee kicks in) Skiracer has something regarding about the AVO Exhaust and being 95db compliant. Search for the thread

speedracer2169
04-17-2006, 07:00 PM
This might help too but the CVC code is different
STATEMENT OF FACTS

Defendant's Name: Rick Donovan
Case No.: S780824

I respectfully submit this written declaration to the Court pursuant to CVC 40902. I plead Not Guilty to the charge of violating CVC 21461(a).

The facts of my case are as follows: While driving eastbound on Broadway at 1745 on 3-24-99, I safely executed a left turn onto 5th Avenue pursuant to CVC 21801 which states: "The driver of a vehicle intending to turn to the left...shall yield the right-of-way to all vehicles approaching from the opposite direction which are close enough to constitute a hazard at any time during the turning movement, and shall continue to yield the right-of-way to the approaching vehicles until the left turn can be made with reasonable safety."

Despite my safe left turn, I was stopped by SDPD Officer Porcine (I.D.#1234) and was charged with violating CVC 21461(a). Officer Porcine has alleged that my safe turn was illegal due to a small "No Left Turn" symbol hanging approximately 20 ft above the intersection, well out of the normal range of vision of a safe driver turning at an intersection. The officer pointed out this sign at my stop. My attention during my safe left turn was focused on avoiding potential conflicts with oncoming traffic, traffic moving at street level, not at a small sign 20 feet overhead well out of sight.

CVC 21461(a) states: "It shall be unlawful for any driver of a vehicle to fail to obey any sign or signal erected or maintained to indicate and carry out the provisions of this code or any local traffic ordinance or resolution adopted pursuant to a local traffic ordinance."

The text of 21461(a) indicates that this code can not stand alone as an enforceable traffic offense; some other vehicle code provision or local traffic ordinance must be proven to have been violated for a person to be guilty of violating 21461(a). The hard-to-see sign is not enough; there must be some other law that makes the movement I made onto 5th avenue illegal and thus make the sign itself based on some enforceable code section or local ordinance.

I believe that it is clear that a mere referral on his part to a sign, which refers to 21461(a), which itself refers to one of many "provisions of this code or local traffic ordinances" should not be enough to sustain a conviction in this case. Without the officer providing the Court the specific code section or local ordinance he believes I allegedly violated, a conviction in this case is not supported by the law.

Officer Porcine did not indicate on my citation which provision of the California Vehicle Code or which local traffic ordinance or resolution I might have violated by turning left onto 5th Ave. My research failed to find any local ordinance that restricts a driver from making a safe left turn onto 5th Ave from Broadway as I did pursuant to CVC 21801. If Officer Porcine does not indicate on his Written Declaration the specific Vehicle Code section or local traffic ordinance that he believes I violated by turning left on 5th Ave, I ask the Court to dismiss my citation in the interest of justice.

If the court does not find in my favor in this case, I request a fine reduction and a Court assignment to attend traffic school.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.

Date:

Rick Donovan, Defendant in Pro Per

speedracer2169
04-17-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm bored but anyways who's your daddy
http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/11007/avo%20IX%20exhaust%20certificate.jpg

cky_bam_marg
04-17-2006, 10:59 PM
omg dude thank u so much ur like the greatest. also on theat AVO form will that be acceptable to show a cop tp prove thats it legit. also with my smog ticket coudl i get anyone to smog it and "pass it" and then not go threw the referee!! or am i forced to go threw the referee....?

cky_bam_marg
04-17-2006, 11:20 PM
also will the stock DP and cat fit on the avo turbo kit and turbo back

EvolvedMCC
04-17-2006, 11:41 PM
it don't matter if you got that paper or not, the cop can still f**k you over if he feels like it.

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 10:27 AM
omg dude thank u so much ur like the greatest. also on theat AVO form will that be acceptable to show a cop tp prove thats it legit. also with my smog ticket coudl i get anyone to smog it and "pass it" and then not go threw the referee!! or am i forced to go threw the referee....?

Officer's must honor any manufacturer paperwork when presented unless the suspect something different. 90% of the time they will honor this as long as evrything macthes up. The stock dp and cat should match up with the AVO exhaust no problem

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 10:31 AM
it don't matter if you got that paper or not, the cop can still f**k you over if he feels like it.

If a cop starts to give you shit about it tell hime you want to speak to his supervisor. The law says that a peace officer cannot detain you for more than what is necessary. So if they start taking their sweet time talking about how they banged their girl last night you can tell them this:
"Guys I know you wanna do your job and play around but I have somewhere to be. If you don't have anything else to tell me then let me go before I report you to Internal Affairs and they will investigate the traffic stop from the time you reported code 6 until you let me go and look at the citation. So if you wanna keep chatting away go ahead." I used this a few times.

Thero
04-18-2006, 10:41 AM
Damn is there anyway we could make this like a helpful sticky? Or I can save it as a threed to keep

cky_bam_marg
04-18-2006, 06:45 PM

Officer's must honor any manufacturer paperwork when presented unless the suspect something different. 90% of the time they will honor this as long as evrything macthes up. The stock dp and cat should match up with the AVO exhaust no problem

ok wait one more thing, i still have my underplate which covers a big chunk of the engine bay from underneath as u all know, so couldnt that hide my DP and i just stick a cat in there and it looks good, there not gonna take off the underplate r they?? my turbo and O2 look stock as hell too so yea can i get away with that. ir maybe if there is a bigger aftermarket underplate that will cover more to hide the DP. idk im just shooting ideas for anyone that wants to maybe specialize in stealth products for the evo, also i was thinking if someone could make like those plastic engine bay covers to make it look like a stock rx-8 engine bay and everything is covered so like cops cant poke and prod and it looks stock as hell idk this would help i think. but is it possible

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 07:01 PM
No they will still take the covers off. Still won't pass smog with the DP

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Do it right the first time. Remember you're paying the ref. Why pay him twice?

cky_bam_marg
04-18-2006, 07:03 PM

but like on my ticket it says take it to a state referee to get smogged but like cant i take it to rico suave's motha flukin house of smog and get my car smogged there and oh lets just say it passes somehow and i got i a certifict saying i passed with the pic of my exhaust ands ;ets just say i still have the AVO DP and no cat does that mean every time i get pulled over and i show the court this documentation umm will this fly and get me off the hook or will they check my car on the court day.

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Nope has to be done at a Referee station. The court will not uphold any other smog station. This is when the dealer comes in play because they cannot sell a vehicle knowingly that it won't pass smog. Is your car a california car or was it brought from another state?

cky_bam_marg
04-18-2006, 07:11 PM
my car was bought in california at tustin mitsubishi, umm i actually talked to the head dude that sold me the car and he said he would get everything handled on my ticket when i bring it but so im gonna go threw him first. (do u think he could get this shit cleared w/o going to a referee place

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 07:16 PM
my car was bought in california at tustin mitsubishi, umm i actually talked to the head dude that sold me the car and he said he would get everything handled on my ticket when i bring it but so im gonna go threw him first. (do u think he could get this shit cleared w/o going to a referee place

Did you buy it new or used? Unless they can prove that the car passed smog with all that equipment prior to being sold than you won't need to see a ref. However the court can have the D.A. investigate the dealerhsip and they still may want to have your car go to the ref

cky_bam_marg
04-18-2006, 07:18 PM
i bought it used with all the aftermarket stuff on it(yes catless and with a check engine light on) and no warrenty came with it exept the weenie ass 30 somthing thousadn mile warrenty from mitsu

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 07:23 PM
i bought it used with all the aftermarket stuff on it(yes catless and with a check engine light on) and no warrenty came with it exept the weenie ass 30 somthing thousadn mile warrenty from mitsu

Ok so where was the car orginially sold. The point I'm getting to you is that any car brought in to California and registered in California must be smogged before being registered.

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 07:26 PM
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/howto/htvr9.htm
What is a nonresident vehicle?

A nonresident vehicle is one that was last registered outside the state of California (in another state, country, province, territory, etc.). Anyone who brings a vehicle into California or purchases a nonresident vehicle while in California should be aware of the registration requirements.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: California law prohibits importing and/or registering a new vehicle (one with less than 7,500 miles at the time of purchase) unless it meets or is exempt from California Emission standards. If you acquire a 49 state vehicle (vehicle manufactured for all states except California) from another state or country and do not qualify for one of the exemptions, you cannot register your vehicle and must immediately remove it from this state. You may purchase a One-Trip Permit to do so.

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Currently, smog inspections are required for all vehicles except diesel powered vehicles, electric, natural gas powered vehicles over 14,000 lbs, hybrids, motorcycles, trailers, or vehicles 1975 and older.

Vehicles registered in areas subject to the biennial smog certification program are required to submit evidence of a smog certification every other renewal period. Owners of vehicles six or less model years old will pay an annual smog abatement fee for the first six registration years instead of being required to provide a biennial smog certification. The registration renewal notice mailed to you by the department will indicate if a smog certification is required. If a smog certification is required and you have not had a smog inspection, you may still pay your registration fees to avoid any late fees. However, you will not receive your new registration or year sticker until the smog information has been received by DMV.

NOTE: Upon initial registration, nonresident and specially constructed vehicles 1976 and newer require smog certification. The six or less model years old rule does not apply to these vehicles.

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Do I Really Need A Smog Check?"*

Not all vehicles must get a Smog Check. Additionally, some vehicles only need a Smog Check when they are being sold or being registered in California after previously being registered in another state. Whether or not a vehicle needs a Smog Check depends on the type of vehicle, the model-year, and the area in which the vehicle is registered.

Some vehicles are exempt from the Smog Check program

Legislation enacted during 2004 made several changes in motor vehicle Smog Check exemptions that will become effective next year. Following is a summary of the revised exemptions and the effective date of each change:

Beginning January 1, 2005, vehicles 6 or less model-years old are exempt from the biennial Smog Check inspection requirement. For vehicles with registration renewals due in the 2006 calendar year, this exemption includes model-years 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.

Beginning January 1, 2005, vehicles 4 or less model-years old are exempt from the Smog Check inspection requirement upon change of ownership and transfer of title transactions with DMV. In 2006, this exemption includes model-years 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.

Beginning April 1, 2005, the 30-year rolling exemption has been repealed. Instead, vehicles 1975 model-year and older will be exempt. Therefore, 1976 model-year and newer vehicles will continue to be subject to biennial inspection indefinitely.

Beginning April 1, 2005, vehicles being initially registered in California that were previously registered in another state are exempt if the vehicle is a 1975 and older model-year vehicle. Newer vehicles, the first 6 model years, are not exempted upon initial registration in California. These vehicles are required to undergo a Smog Check Inspection.

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 07:32 PM
Hope this info helps. If you still don't know where your car came from get a carfax report and that will tell you where the car was first sold. The dealer should pull that up for you

cky_bam_marg
04-18-2006, 08:02 PM
oh damn it was originally sold in a mitsubishi close to carpinteria california, i think its todey mitsubishi in ventura it was bought in october of 2004

speedracer2169
04-18-2006, 08:05 PM
oh damn it was originally sold in a mitsubishi close to carpinteria california, i think its todey mitsubishi in ventura it was bought in october of 2004

So Toddey is the original dealerhship where the car was sold? Well either way you were sold a car that cannot pass smog and Tustin Mitsubishi should be liable to return the car in a way to pass smog. Do research before you buy a used car next time. Let this one be a learning experience for you

cky_bam_marg
04-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Do I Really Need A Smog Check?"

Not all vehicles must get a Smog Check. Additionally, some vehicles only need a Smog Check when they are being sold or being registered in California after previously being registered in another state. Whether or not a vehicle needs a Smog Check depends on the type of vehicle, the model-year, and the area in which the vehicle is registered.

Some vehicles are exempt from the Smog Check program

Legislation enacted during 2004 made several changes in motor vehicle Smog Check exemptions that will become effective next year. Following is a summary of the revised exemptions and the effective date of each change:

Beginning January 1, 2005, vehicles 6 or less model-years old are exempt from the biennial Smog Check inspection requirement. For vehicles with registration renewals due in the 2006 calendar year, this exemption includes model-years 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.

Beginning January 1, 2005, vehicles 4 or less model-years old are exempt from the Smog Check inspection requirement upon change of ownership and transfer of title transactions with DMV. In 2006, this exemption includes model-years 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.

Beginning April 1, 2005, the 30-year rolling exemption has been repealed. Instead, vehicles 1975 model-year and older will be exempt. Therefore, 1976 model-year and newer vehicles will continue to be subject to biennial inspection indefinitely.

Beginning April 1, 2005, vehicles being initially registered in California that were previously registered in another state are exempt if the vehicle is a 1975 and older model-year vehicle. Newer vehicles, the first 6 model years, are not exempted upon initial registration in California. These vehicles are required to undergo a Smog Check Inspection.

wait does this mean that i can somehow get out of getting a smog check b/c my car is a used/ bought in california originaly and is an 04

cky_bam_marg
04-18-2006, 08:08 PM

So Toddey is the original dealerhship where the car was sold? Well either way you were sold a car that cannot pass smog and Tustin Mitsubishi should be liable to return the car in a way to pass smog. Do research before you buy a used car next time. Let this one be a learning experience for you
true true it has been i guess

speedracer2169
04-19-2006, 10:36 AM

true true it has been i guess

get a carfax report first

cky_bam_marg
04-19-2006, 04:00 PM
car fax says a mitsu dealership in ventura and the only mitsu in ventura is todey mitsubishi

speedracer2169
04-19-2006, 04:12 PM
car fax says a mitsu dealership in ventura and the only mitsu in ventura is todey mitsubishi

Do you have any proof that the dealer sold you the car with all the modifications. And by proof i mean a list from the dealer with all the modifications done to the car before you purchased it

cky_bam_marg
04-19-2006, 04:19 PM
the only thing i got or some pics from the autotrader add they had, and i filmed the car before i bought it, and it shows the electtric turbo/engine set up and u can make out the AVO headers from the turbo kit b/c they look stock but there are small diffences. and i think bigger intercooler, and the tip of the AVO exhaust but its for like a split as hell second it hard to pause it right when it shows the exhaust,

my other proof that this car came with these parts is this used car dealership guy that had my car on his lot before it got to tustin by way of auction and he post a link of my car and was trying to sell it on here

heres the link
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=14038.0

speedracer2169
04-19-2006, 04:31 PM
the only thing i got or some pics from the autotrader add they had, and i filmed the car before i bought it, and it shows the electtric turbo/engine set up and u can make out the AVO headers from the turbo kit b/c they look stock but there are small diffences. and i think bigger intercooler, and the tip of the AVO exhaust but its for like a split as hell second it hard to pause it right when it shows the exhaust,

my other proof that this car came with these parts is this used car dealership guy that had my car on his lot before it got to tustin by way of auction and he post a link of my car and was trying to sell it on here

heres the link
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=14038.0

Ok you need to get into contact with him to provide proof that he sold the vehicle like that. An owner history basically. Get a notarized letter from him explainging all the mods and the VIN # so that it matches up from the dealer. Having all that info now gives you leverage. Next you need a print out of all the services done to the car. You can get the from the service department at Tustin. It shoult tell you all the recon work (ie, brakes, oil change, smog, cosmetics etc..) Match evrything up so if Tustin says that you are on your own you have proof that they bought and sold the car as is. Being that the car was sold the court may either make the Dealer return everything to stock. Try to gather as much information as you can from the dealer but don't let them know what you are trying to do.

cky_bam_marg
04-19-2006, 04:38 PM
ok thats wat i plan to do, i talked to the general manager about my ticket and wat he sold me and he said to come over and he would take care of it so im gonan go there tomarrow morning at arount 9-10am b/c thats when he said to come and ill see what he'll do if he fixes everything then no problem but if he starts acting like a dick then ill do everything u said and get the previouse owner to noterise everything and such i really dont wanna take that path b/c i really love the car ive grown attached to it.

well i guess ill see wat goes on tomarrow at tustin mitsu hope it goes well and thanx for all ur help/advise/and time

speedracer2169
04-19-2006, 04:39 PM
ok thats wat i plan to do, i talked to the general manager about my ticket and wat he sold me and he said to come over and he would take care of it so im gonan go there tomarrow morning at arount 9-10am b/c thats when he said to come and ill see what he'll do if he fixes everything then no problem but if he starts acting like a dick then ill do everything u said and get the previouse owner to noterise everything and such i really dont wanna take that path b/c i really love the car ive grown attached to it.

well i guess ill see wat goes on tomarrow at tustin mitsu hope it goes well and thanx for all ur help/advise/and time

get the paperwork anyways and have the dealer print the service history just for your records. Just in case you run into again and the dealer changes gm's

909Evo
04-21-2006, 08:48 PM
So let me get this straight...

You broke the law. You got caught. Did I miss something? You hate cops why? Something about you constantly breaking the law and getting caught for it?

If your gonna bitch about the time, don't do the crime. The cop's job is to enforce the rules, not write them. I don't know what you do, and I've met you in person, my initial impression was flipping burgers, or working for your parents. I don't come in too YOUR job and bitch about the type of potatoes used when you fry my french fries! And I certainly wouldn't call you an an Asshole because I don't like the way you guys chop your tomatoes. Why not? Because thats not your fault, its just your job.

Last I checked, you broke the law, and were in violation of those C.V.C.'s. The cop did her job, as a citizen of california, you did NOT do your job.

So ehhhh... again, what are you bitching for?

cky_bam_marg
04-21-2006, 09:16 PM
So let me get this straight...

You broke the law. You got caught. Did I miss something? You hate cops why? Something about you constantly breaking the law and getting caught for it?

If your gonna bitch about the time, don't do the crime. The cop's job is to enforce the rules, not write them. I don't know what you do, and I've met you in person, my initial impression was flipping burgers, or working for your parents. I don't come in too YOUR job and bitch about the type of potatoes used when you fry my french fries! And I certainly wouldn't call you an an Asshole because I don't like the way you guys chop your tomatoes. Why not? Because thats not your fault, its just your job.

Last I checked, you broke the law, and were in violation of those C.V.C.'s. The cop did her job, as a citizen of california, you did NOT do your job.

So ehhhh... again, what are you bitching for?

actually she pulled me over stating my exhaust was to loud i explained to her(the cop) that i already recieved a ticket 5 days earlier regarding my exhaust and she said ok and then went to her car and i saw her writing a ticket (which i thought would be for a modified exhaust again. but no she comes back and its for running a red light where there was no red light. and when i didnt run anything at all. so thats y im "bitching" as u put it.

hey ive met u in person too u seemed like a cool reputable guy. but if internet slander is what u really want to sermount well then i see im a wrong judge of character adn thank you for your opinoins sir.

cky_bam_marg
04-21-2006, 09:24 PM

get the paperwork anyways and have the dealer print the service history just for your records. Just in case you run into again and the dealer changes gm's

hey yea i went back to tustin to see the general manager and he was pretty cool about everything like he gave me a cat and form license plate frame, for free and installed it for free. and he got me an appointment for a referee appointment on monday really i was serprised that he went threw all he did.

909Evo
04-23-2006, 05:15 PM
actually she pulled me over stating my exhaust was to loud i explained to her(the cop) that i already recieved a ticket 5 days earlier regarding my exhaust and she said ok and then went to her car and i saw her writing a ticket (which i thought would be for a modified exhaust again. but no she comes back and its for running a red light where there was no red light. and when i didnt run anything at all. so thats y im "bitching" as u put it.

hey ive met u in person too u seemed like a cool reputable guy. but if internet slander is what u really want to sermount well then i see im a wrong judge of character adn thank you for your opinoins sir.

I gave you my opinions because you posted them in a public place. And I'm not commiting slander, I mean seriously, look at your writing, how can you expect to be treated with any respect? I understand this is the internet, I'm not even looking for proper spelling, but your leaving out basic things like conjunctions. I'm just saying, if your gonna ask for legal advice, make a complete sentence!

Another thing, if your gonna ask for legal advice, make sure your asking for the proper legal advice! You were cited for C.V.C. 21457 subsection (a) which clearly states:

21457. Whenever an illuminated flashing red or yellow light is used in a traffic signal or with a traffic sign, it shall require obedience by drivers as follows:

(a) Flashing red (stop signal): When a red lens is illuminated with rapid intermittent flashes, a driver shall stop at a clearly marked limit line, but if none, before entering the crosswalk on the near side of the intersection, or if none, then at the point nearest the intersecting roadway where the driver has a view of approaching traffic on the intersecting roadway before entering it, and the driver may proceed subject to the rules applicable after making a stop at a stop sign.

So you were indeed NOT ticketed for not stoping at a stop light. She may have scrawled that on the paper, but thats not what she cited you for!

Without getting into an E-Dick slinging contest, you fit a criminal profile. Dude, look at yourself in the mirror. Now, listen to the way you talk. Walk outside and look at your car, look at all the C.V.C's your breaking!

So before you come on here and just start bashing cops, you might wanna reconsider your avenue. At least arm yourself with the proper ammunition, and should you have to make a court appearance, clean up your image a bit, and be more respectful of others.

As far as I'm concerned your lucky she didn't make you pop the hood and write tickets for all the violations I'm sure your commiting under there.

EDIT: And sorry if I'm coming off as being a bit harsh, but when you come on here and openly say you hate me and tell me to "Go fuck myself Asshole" , I don't really see how else you expect me to respond.

cky_bam_marg
04-24-2006, 08:18 AM

I gave you my opinions because you posted them in a public place. And I'm not commiting slander, I mean seriously, look at your writing, how can you expect to be treated with any respect? I understand this is the internet, I'm not even looking for proper spelling, but your leaving out basic things like conjunctions. I'm just saying, if your gonna ask for legal advice, make a complete sentence!

Another thing, if your gonna ask for legal advice, make sure your asking for the proper legal advice! You were cited for C.V.C. 21457 subsection (a) which clearly states:

21457. Whenever an illuminated flashing red or yellow light is used in a traffic signal or with a traffic sign, it shall require obedience by drivers as follows:

(a) Flashing red (stop signal): When a red lens is illuminated with rapid intermittent flashes, a driver shall stop at a clearly marked limit line, but if none, before entering the crosswalk on the near side of the intersection, or if none, then at the point nearest the intersecting roadway where the driver has a view of approaching traffic on the intersecting roadway before entering it, and the driver may proceed subject to the rules applicable after making a stop at a stop sign.

So you were indeed NOT ticketed for not stoping at a stop light. She may have scrawled that on the paper, but thats not what she cited you for!

Without getting into an E-Dick slinging contest, you fit a criminal profile. Dude, look at yourself in the mirror. Now, listen to the way you talk. Walk outside and look at your car, look at all the C.V.C's your breaking!

So before you come on here and just start bashing cops, you might wanna reconsider your avenue. At least arm yourself with the proper ammunition, and should you have to make a court appearance, clean up your image a bit, and be more respectful of others.

As far as I'm concerned your lucky she didn't make you pop the hood and write tickets for all the violations I'm sure your commiting under there.

EDIT: And sorry if I'm coming off as being a bit harsh, but when you come on here and openly say you hate me and tell me to "Go fuck myself Asshole" , I don't really see how else you expect me to respond.

hey baby umm how this has been useful it really didnt need the "dickish" attitude behind it. ok so im gonna assume your a cop from your writings. .umm sir but why are u being the only one that is stooping down to this elemetry level of bickering let it go. im pretty sure is some senior citizen had crashed into your vehicle, you would be like "damn ol people wtf blah blah blah explitive??" so like yea please dont act like your such a pacifist please not here and not now. well thank u for attacking my character i appreciate it. i hope everyone here can appreciate your words as much as i did and get something from them.

one more thing, being as how youve already seemed to judge me on looks "which is what i thought we where trying to get rid off with the upcoming generations." if i may ask what is the profile i fit sir. i really dont know wat your trying to say by that or maybe what your trying to say by that. when i looked into the mirror i saw a a dark ass almost indian looking mofo, with a fro of hair a pimple on his chin, and a tool shirt. driving what seems to be a realitivly well priced car for his age in an upidy ass neighborhood where this act is common among the youths. well anywho you stated that i fit a profile, and being as how your an inforcer of the law i assume that u followed this profile and have deep knowledge of what it consist of. will u please reveal the profile that i "fit". i'm really sorry i really dont put people on the spot like this "its not really in my nature" but being as how u presented me with the dedution that i am indeed out of the "norm" in my appearence may i please be informed as to what those oddities by which i conform to as so you can help me in not being ousted in live for apparently my appearence. i do hope that america has prevailed and overcome the practice of judging one by ones skin color, possesions, and general looks and i know that ur response will not include such bias and unjust forms of judgement as those listed above because we have come further then that as a nation, and as a species to become the current American human, which is a creature of higher learning and thinking now sir you may proceed.

909Evo
04-24-2006, 09:48 PM
First off you can form an intelligent sentence. Be in online, or in real life, your writing and conversations remind me of something outta half baked the movie. Even when you attempt to sound educated you still speak in slang and ebonics. Hell, you started throwing in qoutes, but qoutes of what, you were not qouting me, or anything I have read. You know we capitilize the first letters of our sentences right? Race has nothing to do with a profile, as a matter of fact, thats highly illegal, and I did not refer you to fitting a racial profile, only a criminal profile, so lets break it down.

If I'm thinkin of the right person...
Your large, and appear unhealthy. You look very unkempt, long hair, non-shaven, and you wear almost dirty looking clothes that are ratty and don't fit. You drive a car in which you obviously should not be able to afford unless you are doing one of two things, participating in illegal activities, or having your parents pay for it. When you speak, its barely comprehendible, you use run on sentences, and you always sound high. ALWAYS. As a matter of fact, the only things I have ever heard you talking about are drugs....

In short, YOU LOOK LIKE A POTHEAD. And you drive a rice rocket.

TrickedOutEVOVIII
04-24-2006, 09:48 PM
my compliments to whomever wrote that for you...

you really do need to censor the way you talk around here, not all of us will stand for it

not you tom

T

909Evo
04-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Thanks Terrick.

And another thing. Don't come in here riding a high and mighty horse pulling some crap and saying I'm personally attacking you. Unless my eye's decieve me you started first with the whole "I hate cops" and "Go fuck yourself Asshole". The way I see it, you started the personal attack, and now your just taking your medicine. Stand up and dispute the facts presented to you, don't stoop down to fighting words, then get pissed when someone fights back.

cky_bam_marg
04-25-2006, 01:06 AM
Thanks Terrick.

And another thing. Don't come in here riding a high and mighty horse pulling some crap and saying I'm personally attacking you. Unless my eye's decieve me you started first with the whole "I hate cops" and "Go fuck yourself Asshole". The way I see it, you started the personal attack, and now your just taking your medicine. Stand up and dispute the facts presented to you, don't stoop down to fighting words, then get pissed when someone fights back.

lol u swear like im fighting. wow stop getting butthurt. we come from different generations. im gonna assume u where in high school once in ur life, well dont act like you've never seen someone who looks like me or talks like me especially in california where the stoner/beach accent is quite promenent. anywho i have a good grasp of who u r well maybe ur car getting vandilized up was early carma but anywho i bet those kids looked exacly like me right? well sir refering to u calling me a stoner and saying i only talk about drugs, well umm first off i wasnt talking to u, and u do remember the person i was talking to was MOOGLE right? well like right there moogle reeks of stonerness and u seemed ok with him or was this part of ur front, anyway i remember that meet being really boring and lifeless and seeming very closed circle and upidy. but then when moogle came around u know (the real stoner) then things seemed to lighten up and everyone seemd cool with eachother and happy and open i only fot into a covo about drugs was b/c of moogle it was light hearted and and entertainful. but i guess that was just a cover to not make urself seem like an jerk in public. maybe so? well anyway this type of coversation is sp why im over haigh school and glad my ass is graduating in a month well anyway glad to ruffle ur feathers and im glad that u did the same back a bet gettting out a little bit of fustration on eachother saved us from masterbating tonight well hope to see u soon maybe u can show me ur true colors in person and we can settle this more openly to eachother with words instead of bickering on the internet like a couple of nerds that start arguments on the bloody internet. but until then i hope ur lifes journey can be really seccessful to the point where u can buy ur kid a car of similar caliber to the evo and i only hope the they should not have such an experience as mine with that cars owner community, maybe by then humans will have evoloved just a tad bit more by then and rid themselves of ass-hole-ness and muchismo type of attitudes and sir i bid u adieu

DsmDriver
04-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Man cant we all get along....You both need to chill.....We should get away from the High school act. Lets Get back to the topic the guy asked for help,(yes he bashed on a cop), i think its just cause he's mad but get over it. I thought thats what this site is for.HELP. Dude sorry for your mishap i hope you get it resolved. Next time I would watch what you say bout certain ppl(popo). Ive noticed in this board there are alot of ppl who just like bash on ppl and not really solve anything, but start a problem. I dont know either of you and i wish you both see that this isnt getting anywhere.

909 dude please tell me what you get out of personally attacking someone? He did not start off "THAT 909evo is a prick" He was just stateing a bad day..MOVE ON. I dont agree about his bashing but that doesnt mean i need to attack him personally. Just nicely state "Hey dude i know it was a bad situation but you need to relax and not go overboard". And then if i want to post some links to help him out.. OR just PM him with my thoughts.

Anyway I hope both of you move on this is getting bad and i dont want to see this board go south. Good luck to you both.

cky_bam_marg
04-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Man cant we all get along....You both need to chill.....We should get away from the High school act. Lets Get back to the topic the guy asked for help,(yes he bashed on a cop), i think its just cause he's mad but get over it. I thought thats what this site is for.HELP. Dude sorry for your mishap i hope you get it resolved. Next time I would watch what you say bout certain ppl(popo). Ive noticed in this board there are alot of ppl who just like bash on ppl and not really solve anything, but start a problem. I dont know either of you and i wish you both see that this isnt getting anywhere.

909 dude please tell me what you get out of personally attacking someone? He did not start off "THAT 909evo is a prick" He was just stateing a bad day..MOVE ON. I dont agree about his bashing but that doesnt mean i need to attack him personally. Just nicely state "Hey dude i know it was a bad situation but you need to relax and not go overboard". And then if i want to post some links to help him out.. OR just PM him with my thoughts.

Anyway I hope both of you move on this is getting bad and i dont want to see this board go south. Good luck to you both.

oh my god there is some level headed people on here. well thank u for u kind word ur a shining example how people should conduct themselves on an online forum.

but really at least im not the only one who sees that this board should mellow out and take things easily i mean if u wanna get all puritan about things and become an ass then go to evom. the great thing this guy couldnt have said this shat in person wow was a douche. but really.........

everyone needs to stop the little girl act on here there r so many cool people on here and this has been the most helpful and informed group on evo's ive ever come across, y would u want to ruin that with childish word fights. damn im 17 and i think i can handle myself with more composure then some of the elder misceants on here. i hate to say this but i could really see y matt left, with immature like that on here.

really i think our comments should be erased from this topic as to only leave the informative stuff on here and this topic should be locked as to not have future child molesters come on here and screw up this online community.

DsmDriver
04-25-2006, 12:22 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont erase my post....LOL ill loose my post count :2funny:

silvery_eagle
04-25-2006, 12:27 PM
Matt left??? are you fkin serious?

cky_bam_marg
04-25-2006, 12:30 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont erase my post....LOL ill loose my post count :2funny:

lol thats cute

cky_bam_marg
04-25-2006, 12:31 PM
Matt left??? are you fkin serious?

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=20551.0

909Evo
04-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Dude, I'm not even gonna bother.

As for your comments about how I am on a day to day basis, there are plenty of 909 guys who can attest to how I act. There is no front. I stated you got what was coming to you.

As for dsm, saying "its not like he said that 909evo is a prick"
Dude, read his responses. He's called me everything from a racial biggot to a douche bag, and he's called cops assholes and told them to go fuck themselves. And in the very same post will say that we need to grow up and be better than arguing.

He is his own walking contradiction, and that is what pisses me off first and foremost. He STILL will not own up for his actions or his words.

And calling me a douche bag and saying I wouldn't tell you anything to your face? Go ahead, come to the next meet, I'll call you a fuck-head to your face, its no skin off my back. I did just think you were missinformed and ignorant, then you attacked me, and made me mad, now your calling me a douche bag and a pussy...

As for whether or not the guys who broke into my car looked like you. How the hell would I know? All they did was break into my car. Crooks come in all races, shapes, sizes, and cultures. I can tell you though, they probably were not clean cut, educated, law abiding citizens who did it. So yea, that does remind me of you in a way.

Lastly, to prove that everything you think is wrong, and your ignorance reigns most supreme, I have a tid-bit of info for you bro, I'm not a cop.

Sorry if i'm the only one who will defend somethings that are right sometimes.

edit: oh yea, and moogle knows i think he is a stoner too, and if moogle came on here, and bitched because he got caught smoking, I would tell him "Too bad, you got caught"

cky_bam_marg
04-25-2006, 09:48 PM
sorry i didnt have have enough time to read what ever bullshat ur trying to pawn off on people but like im pretty sure i have a general idea of wat u droned on about. well sir if u have a hair up ur ass and want to biotch at something y not do it like normal people and protest with a really big crowd in a big city and get something done about it (in ur case about me apparently)! instead of this petty squabling on the internet really im starting to this is a ploy by u to gain post points lol (just fkin with ya jimmy) anyway.

hey guess what im young and ignorant not an unusual combination if i may say so. ur job as an elderly person should be to inform not attack and bash. well at the end of tha day im a kid and frankly dont give a shat about u or ur problems sorry thats it. i cant be expected to do more, the latest group of youths have just come to that mentality.

no but really am i the only one who can see this is gonan go nowhere so how about u do us both a favor and not reply to this and we go our seperate ways and kill this bitch-fest-06!! and if i or u ask for help or advise we just help eachother out and not bring our emotions into it.will that be ok with u sir

if u have something else to say then PM me (which is probably more childish) but whatever ok lets kill this (unless u want to to proove ur bore headedness more on here) and continue a sissy fight with a 17 y/o kid that is ignorant in ur eyes.....which in other words would mean ur cuntinuing a fight with someone u feel to be inept.....and if u dig deeper into that train of thought ur fighting with a retard. so besides ur fetish with arguing with retards (maybe its because thats the only way u thinku can win at anything) u should really stop and so will i agreed good

now remember dont reply i just gave u a chance to seem more mature and walk away plz take it, its for tha better.

DsmDriver
04-26-2006, 12:21 AM
"As for dsm, saying "its not like he said that 909evo is a prick"
Dude, read his responses. He's called me everything from a racial biggot to a douche bag, and he's called cops assholes and told them to go fuck themselves. And in the very same post will say that we need to grow up and be better than arguing."

LOL hello who came here causing the trouble.....he just defended himself from another guy who apparently cant get enough bashing done. I DONT CARE BOUT your personal issues you have with ppl. I just wanted to read a post that might have good info so the next time i hear bout something like this i can say "hey i know what to do"..STOP FLAMING!!!!Just move on PLEASE.

MODs PLEASE erase all bashing in here so i can find usefull info..

TrickedOutEVOVIII
04-26-2006, 01:52 AM
i think all of you should stfu!! this thread is annoying

Blaze
04-26-2006, 04:34 PM
This thread is locked.