PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone!

j_nizzle
04-27-2006, 02:36 PM
as some of you may know, im not exactly the richest of members or not the most financially sound member on these boards...with so many different things to pay for, im sad to say, i will no longer be driving my evo. with tuition for universities, and having to pay for living expenses, insurance, bills, etc...it eventually piles up and becomes very stressful. im only 18 and had a good run trying to manage the expenses i came across. this week, i will be selling the car back to my parents who co-signed for it and using that money to pay for my studies. they will decide to do with it as they wish. i hope it stays in my family so i can have some access to it. i'd just like to thank everyone that i have met these last 2 years or so i've been on socalevo. i've been able to meet a lot of cool, interesting, and unique people; some of which i am close enough to that i would call you my brothers. it was great to share the enthusiasm all of you had for this great car. a car that i might be able to own again in the future but cant with my current situation. i've tried to find everyway i could to be able to keep it but i cant. i dont want to give you guys the wrong idea. im not backing out of the community entirely, i just dont want to be outted because i wont be driving an evo anymore. i will try my best to make it out to meets still. so please dont be a stranger...if you see some guy you thought drove an evo suddenly show up in an integra. thanks!

-john

Macky
04-27-2006, 02:39 PM
man thats sad news but at least you'll still be around.

that integra better not be stock though. O0

j_nizzle
04-27-2006, 02:39 PM
man thats sad news but at least you'll still be around.

that integra better not be stock though. O0

bone stock 94 gsr...

Macky
04-27-2006, 02:41 PM
at least do a NOS/Turbo kit/coilover suspension/big brake kit upgrade on that thing lolz

jk man O0

[p]dOG.
04-27-2006, 02:43 PM
School comes first man. O0

DTunedEvoX
04-27-2006, 02:50 PM
Farewel nizzle ...

khmerstyle
04-27-2006, 02:54 PM
you can always use mines when im at work....hahaha

j_nizzle
04-27-2006, 02:55 PM
you can always use mines when im at work....hahaha

sounds like a plan...

ultrawifey
04-27-2006, 02:59 PM
:[
schooling is where it's at. . then later on, maybe somehow get Gwen back ;)

Terry S
04-27-2006, 03:01 PM
You do know that school shouldn't cost you anything upfront right? Thats what student loans & grants are for... You can keep the Evo & still goto school.

Terry S

thugline
04-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Hope to see you back in an "Evo" soon bro. I'll poor out a bottle of "Don p." for your bro.

silvery_eagle
04-27-2006, 03:06 PM
John... you're still going to be posting here right?
i might need your hook ups for some stereos later in the year O0

i guess your parent would just let you keep driving the car?

Miss Evo8
04-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Hope to see you back in an "Evo" soon bro. I'll poor out a bottle of "Don p." for your bro.

that is sooo "Ghetto!" *:D

khmerstyle
04-27-2006, 03:41 PM
jon stay in school...its a great investment for your future. trust meeh thats how i got my evo...just like i said you can always use mines when im at work....maybe

WavMixer
04-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Damn, another bro bites the dust. You had better stay around here posting though. O0

j_nizzle
04-27-2006, 05:42 PM
thanks for the kind words...im still sticking around for posting. i will help whoever needs it with stereo stuff still....and terry, grants and loans dont apply for me yet because as of last year, i was still a dependent....loans, maybe...but i rather not borrow money from anyone.

drmosh
04-27-2006, 07:01 PM
I'm sure you'll be driving your Evo soon again since the Integra will be stolen soon...

j_nizzle
04-27-2006, 08:01 PM
I'm sure you'll be driving your Evo soon again since the Integra will be stolen soon...

lol, i hope the first part happens but not because of the reason you gave...

Terry S
04-28-2006, 08:22 AM
thanks for the kind words...im still sticking around for posting. i will help whoever needs it with stereo stuff still....and terry, grants and loans dont apply for me yet because as of last year, i was still a dependent....loans, maybe...but i rather not borrow money from anyone.

Yea, I understand the dependent thing... Stop letting them take your money away.

Oh and borrowing money for school is just about the smartest thing you could ever do. Low interest rate. Deferred payment. Easy earned credit rating. It's a win win situation.

Terry S

itsnino
04-28-2006, 04:23 PM
join the crew john. hopefully we'll be driving evo x's when they come out!!!

Dmoney
04-28-2006, 04:34 PM
John You Are Always welcome to Drive my other evo.

Miss Evo8
04-28-2006, 05:12 PM

:2funny: so true...surprised the GSR has lasted this long without getting jacked!

j_nizzle
04-30-2006, 12:12 AM
John You Are Always welcome to Drive my other evo.

dont tempt me!!! i got you and pete(khmerstyle) offering 9's rs and mr to me!

as for the gsr, it's a 94 and it's bone stock...i dont think it's candy enough for anyone to steal.

G20
04-30-2006, 12:37 AM
John,
you made an excellent choice and i'm pretty sure you'll be back in the evo if you want after college. I made a similar choice like you more than 10 years ago not on an evo but leaving sunny California and friends for community college (yes not a university but I ended up graduated at U of Arizona) in an extremely hot and boring Tucson AZ. I wouldn't get anything if I keep hanging around with my gangta friends and trouble.
You have to give it all you got for college because it's not an easy task especially if you're in medical, engineer or science major. Good luck and hope to see you around.

j_nizzle
04-30-2006, 12:40 AM
thanks! i should be back in my evo within the next 3 years given i keep my money right...wish me luck!!

G20
04-30-2006, 12:44 AM
thanks! i should be back in my evo within the next 3 years given i keep my money right...wish me luck!!

Nah! Tell your parent sell the evo since you'll be getting the X with all the money you'll be making. :-)

j_nizzle
04-30-2006, 12:49 AM

Nah! Tell your parent sell the evo since you'll be getting the X with all the money you'll be making. :-)

to be honest, i like/love my 8...it's a nostalgia factor for me...it's an 03 gsr with a bunch of factory options. i just like knowing that i owned one of the first generation usdm-spec evos. the X wont be an options for me. if i were to buy something like that, i'd buy the new supra or skyline...

GokuSSJ4
04-30-2006, 12:51 AM
best of luck!!!

airforce1
04-30-2006, 01:02 AM
good luck. School = $$$$ in income later down the line. You'll make it up later.

G20
04-30-2006, 01:06 AM
to be honest, i like/love my 8...it's a nostalgia factor for me...it's an 03 gsr with a bunch of factory options. i just like knowing that i owned one of the first generation usdm-spec evos. the X wont be an options for me. if i were to buy something like that, i'd buy the new supra or skyline...

Yes! That's one of the reasons I'm keeping my 03 too. What's the major that you're studying?

j_nizzle
04-30-2006, 01:32 PM
political science.

genrec
04-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Yo John,

Don't worry my Nizzle, it will be Ok.. everyone here still greeted me and treated me the same without my evo. This is a great bunch of guys, the tighest in any car community i've belonged to. But you know that already. For the record, to this day i still have no regrets getting rid of my evo, fuk that pile of shit, fuck evos, and all evo owners!! ;)

j_nizzle
04-30-2006, 07:37 PM
lol....jeff. i might be joining the likes of you very soon with the money i just got from the evo. given that insurance isnt a bitch, i might get a "toy" of sorts...

G20
05-01-2006, 09:06 AM
political science.

Maybe I'm looking at the next Westminster council. :-)

ultraflip
05-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Yo John,

Don't worry my Nizzle, it will be Ok.. everyone here still greeted me and treated me the same without my evo. This is a great bunch of guys, the tighest in any car community i've belonged to. But you know that already. For the record, to this day i still have no regrets getting rid of my evo, fuk that pile of shit, fuck evos, and all evo owners!! ;)

this coming from a guy that was ready to dump about 6 grand for a BADASS turbo kit into his car... just weeks before he traded it in for a honkey ride....

no worries... we still love your bald ass

j_nizzle
05-01-2006, 03:18 PM
political science.

Maybe I'm looking at the next Westminster council. :-)

im not aiming so low...granted i wish i could help our city because the organization sucks! only thing going for westminster, believe it or not, is the police/court system as so many other cities push their cases here and the police are almost always on-call and to my experience/knowledge have always been fair. what also sucks is that most of our "council" doesnt even live in westminster. wtf do they know about what goes on here if they dont?! fkn spotlight-whore jackasses imo. but im actually planning to use a degree to teach and/or maybe law school given my mood in 2-3 years.

genrec
05-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Yo John,

this coming from a guy that was ready to dump about 6 grand for a BADASS turbo kit into his car... just weeks before he traded it in for a honkey ride....

no worries... we still love your bald ass

:2funny: ;) honkey ride...its toyota, still japaneseyy my nizzyyy

damn flipster, i see yo ass every morning going up bake still!* im going to run you over next time!! beware of the silver evo killer!

j_nizzle
05-04-2006, 08:27 PM
meh, my new ride is on the way, along with some goodies for the integra...will finish with a nice street-suspension pretty soon too.