PDA

View Full Version : :anger:

*chris*
04-27-2006, 03:14 PM
sorry but i have to vent.....

i would just like to go GTA style on the spencer hospital. 2 surgeries from them ...and no insurance.

which is another thing i dont get. how the eff do you work 60+ hour weeks and not get health insurance from a company?! i know how ...quite a stupid effin loophole. get hired on part time then people quit, forcing you to full time. but the highups on the corporate ladder refused to give me insurance even though my boss was trying to get me it. fkers.

oh but wait ...theres more. apparently paperwork showing that a student loan for school expenses isnt enough reason to believe that a chunk of money in my accounts is meant to help with school. no eff that, the kids gotta be lying. these documents cant prove it, even though it has loan distribution date and amount showing where the money came from and the general outline of what type of loan it is.

...but its not the same amount! no sht its not the same amount, i couldnt work for 5months so obviously money that was meant to help with living expenses ....HELPED WITH LIVING EXPENSES.

so in essence ...do you think if i went all genocidal, i could get off with the insanity plea??
>:( :knuppel2:

Mister
05-03-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what this thread is about!

*chris*
05-03-2006, 12:56 PM
i was just venting ....since there was noone else around. i was simply stating my discontent with the board of directors at a hospital.

im alot more chill about it now, but i still wouldnt mind going to a meeting and just smashing a chair over someones head. :-P

GokuSSJ4
05-13-2006, 09:44 AM
why didnt you take the money out of your account before trying to qualify for financial ed ?

*chris*
05-13-2006, 09:46 AM
lol well i didnt feel like having that much cash just laying around. either way, it should be fine now. O0

gofaster87
05-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Look into the legal aspects of what youre company is doing. Dont let them get away with shit.

*chris*
05-13-2006, 10:42 AM
well ....hopefully this next round with them itll be strait.. O0

x[corwyn]
05-13-2006, 12:13 PM
If you are working more than 36 hours and you aren't full time, you can sue them.... and you will win.