PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone with a black Evo race a black 944 Turbo today?

04-27-2006, 07:09 PM
I posted this at evolutionm.net today hoping that I would find the owner and be able to compliment his car. Here's what I posted:

I was wondering if a guy I just had a run in with went to this board. It was a black Evo with, I think, black wheels and some heavy tint. Definately wasn't stock engine-wise, either. I was in a black gutted 944 turbo (951) with bronze wheels. It was a good race, I didn't think you'd keep up as well as you did. You definately had me worried when you got a big jump on the launch, though :)

By the way, can anyone tell me what a good price range would be to find a 2003 (thanks ;)+ Evo would be? I am looking for one as a second car (daily driver). :crap:

Anyway, if you are here: nice car!

BlueBooster
04-27-2006, 07:29 PM
I doubt you'll get a reply in this forum as street racing is frowned upon by the general populace on these boards. It's a good way to attrack unwanted attention... :coolsmiley: :police:

04-27-2006, 07:30 PM
Uh-oh. Oh well, I don't usually street race (I swear 8) ) but I needed to test out the car after taking some more out of it. I know that a real race is on the track ;)

CJexJiggy
04-27-2006, 07:34 PM
I saw the race too! the Evo :knuppel2: HIM! j.k....must of been nice to see!

BlueBooster
04-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Uh-oh. Oh well, I don't usually street race (I swear 8) ) but I needed to test out the car after taking some more out of it. I know that a real race is on the track ;)
Check out the part of the forum dedicated to track events. We go rather often.

Also in reply to your question about pricing, there are member & vendor classifieds in which you might find what you're looking for.

ultrawifey
04-27-2006, 10:14 PM
" socalevo doesn't not support street racing. "

G20
04-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Maybe some day you will run into a white evo then. :-)

kimletrim
04-27-2006, 11:14 PM

Or a black one without tint and without a wing.

C-Spec
04-27-2006, 11:19 PM

Or a black one without tint and without a wing.

no wonder you got beat. :2funny: