PDA

View Full Version : Tourist Trophy

Chris in SD
04-29-2006, 07:06 PM
I just picked up Tourist Trophy (the motorcycle game from the Gran Turismo guys, Polyphony Digital). WOW!!! What a great game - very realistics physics, awesome bike selection, etc.

If you are a motorcycle fan, you'll love this game. Be warned, it's not easy, but rewarding once you get the hang of it.

LB_CT9A
04-29-2006, 07:09 PM
so...can you pick regular bikes or do they have to be all sponsered out???

Cr0mster
04-29-2006, 07:32 PM
I agree this game is tough but man is it fun.

Chris in SD
04-29-2006, 07:32 PM

They have both. *Same types of adjustments (suspension, tires, etc.) as GT4. *It's pretty wild, if you get it sideways, it's easy to have a tankslapper.... * :buck2:

LB_CT9A
04-29-2006, 07:35 PM

They have both. Same types of adjustments (suspension, tires, etc.) as GT4. It's pretty wild, if you get it sideways, it's easy to have a tankslapper.... :buck2:

awwww man...i needa go to game stop!!! LoL!

Senshi
04-29-2006, 08:30 PM
this game is amazing been playing it since the day it came out its soo good its almost unreal i mean if your in to bikes you know youve been dreaming of bikes being in GT for such along time. i also read somewhere that with the power of the PS3 they could now maybe include bike and cars on the same track.

Chris in SD
04-29-2006, 11:10 PM
There is no money involved - you have to complete "challenges" to win the bike you want. Stuff like race a faster bike, pass him in 3 laps, not hit him or go off course or fall off.... tough.

Cool bikes like MV Agustas, Aprilias, Ducatis, all the rice rockets (Hayabusa, R1, ZX-10, etc), plus a lot of older and naked bikes. No Ducati Monster though...