PDA

View Full Version : Last night I got f'n worked.

ArBizZzLe
04-30-2006, 12:26 PM
:D

EVOL EDO
04-30-2006, 12:41 PM
you got pulled over by a cop that was in his car? not in a cop car?

ArBizZzLe
04-30-2006, 12:46 PM
you got pulled over by a cop that was in his car? not in a cop car?

He was in his cop car. Came outa no where.

kimletrim
04-30-2006, 01:43 PM
Damn, Arbi, sorry to hear. I will say this first...you techinically cannot go to traffic school again to clear your record (if it is allowable in this situation) If your previous violation for which you went to traffic school for happened at least 18 months prior to your most recent violation, then you can attend traffic school to clear a point on your driving record.

Word to the wise, slow down when you see a cop car!

DTunedEvoX
04-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Sorry to hear your misfortune Arbi, lay off the gas pedal and good luck ..

C-Spec
04-30-2006, 03:55 PM
all speeding tickets are double and also triple now. it's effective since january. damn that sucks. drive nice next time. O0 it's time for you to get a V1 radar detector. O0

silvery_eagle
04-30-2006, 03:58 PM
you will receive a courtesy notice from the court... do not count on this though because i heard somebody did not get it at all...
damn bro you're going too fast...
slow down next time.... your first ticket serves as a warning and you still ignores them

not sure which area you're in but you might be able to check your ticket info at lasuperiorcourt.org? (spelling?)
good luck O0

earlyapex
04-30-2006, 06:06 PM
wait...

105mph

you're pissed a cop pulled you over when you where going..

105mph?

wtf is wrong with you people.

Seen personal responsibility?

EVO Neil
04-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Yeah, the title of this thread should be...last night I got caught.

Macky
04-30-2006, 06:37 PM
how old are you by the way?

CICreations
04-30-2006, 06:49 PM
I got stopped for 115 in a 70 on the 40 going to Laughlin about a year ago. You will have to go to court. Mine was a $420 fine and 2 points. I asked the judge for traffic school to keep it off my record and he laughed and said that he didn't give traffic school to people going over 100. But I learned my lesson. Save that stuff for the track! Better start saving. Not to mention your insurance rates. Your next 2 mods should be a Passport X50 and some common sense.

ArBizZzLe
04-30-2006, 07:26 PM
I got stopped for 115 in a 70 on the 40 going to Laughlin about a year ago. You will have to go to court. Mine was a $420 fine and 2 points. I asked the judge for traffic school to keep it off my record and he laughed and said that he didn't give traffic school to people going over 100. But I learned my lesson. Save that stuff for the track! Better start saving. Not to mention your insurance rates. Your next 2 mods should be a Passport X50 and some common sense.

Haha, ya dude. I don't speed normally. No one was with me, I was in a hurry to get home that's all. And guess what, now I gotta pay for it. Oh well, shit happens.

wait...

105mph

you're pissed a cop pulled you over when you where going..

105mph?

wtf is wrong with you people.

Seen personal responsibility?

Hahah, you guys are too much. Talking like you've never broken the speed limit. Gimme a fucken break lmfao.

Chris in SD
04-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Breaking the speed limit and flying around the 2 at over 100mph are two different things...

gen4k20a2
04-30-2006, 07:32 PM
ok so a guy next in court to me got a ticket for this. This is what happened to him. At the santa ana court house the judge is a prick. Over 90 no traffic school. Over 100 mandatory license suspension for 30 days no traffic school nothing. All this about reckless driving blah blah blah for over 100 or double the limit and you go to jail is BS (according to this judge, he was asked). The law states that you may have your license suspended for 30 days + the fine and anything else the judge asks. YOU WILL get a notice saying you have to go to court.

ArBizZzLe
04-30-2006, 07:33 PM
ok so a guy next in court to me got a ticket for this. This is what happened to him. At the santa ana court house the judge is a prick. Over 90 no traffic school. Over 100 mandatory license suspension for 30 days no traffic school nothing. All this about reckless driving blah blah blah for over 100 or double the limit and you go to jail is BS (according to this judge, he was asked). The law states that you may have your license suspended for 30 days + the fine and anything else the judge asks. YOU WILL get a notice saying you have to go to court.

Cool, thanks for the response bro.

Highrever
05-01-2006, 03:09 PM
I've always wanted to try the "pinto defense"

"Look your honor, this isn't 1974, there is no gas shortage, and all cars are not 5000lb land yachts, it's like car inflation, todays 105 is actually 55 in 1974, therefore by definition, I will let you go this time for wasting my time this time, but next time I have to see you in court, you won't be so lucky son." Then bang your gavel on the seats and say "Case dismissed"

gen4k20a2
05-01-2006, 07:14 PM
you should do that when you know there isnt a way out.

MRevo9
05-01-2006, 07:36 PM
you CAN take trafic school again, but you have to do the 12 hour coarse instead, not a lot of people know about it. but you can do it if the judge lets or who ever

darkevo
05-01-2006, 08:07 PM
maybe go to traffic school on this one instead of the first ticket?* but I guess you won't know if you'll be allowed until you see the judge.* 2pts would suck!* *Too bad your one spurt you get caught, while I pretty much do a 100 coming home from work everyday* * :twisted:

earlyapex
05-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Hahah, you guys are too much. Talking like you've never broken the speed limit. Gimme a fucken break lmfao.

Did I say I never broke the speed limit?

I said take some responsibility for your actions, how in the world can you say that a cop is lame because he pulled you over for speeding? You got caught doing something bad, live with it.

If I got caught breaking the speed limit, yea it would suck but I know it would be my fault and not allude to thinking the cop had alot of nerver for pulling me over.

eeeesh.

MrBubbler
05-02-2006, 01:55 PM
didnt they just recently pass a law that if your doing over 100 you get a huge fine and jail time of up to a week or something. i remeber reading this while going through street racing and speeding laws for a research paper for AJ class.

Terry S
05-02-2006, 02:28 PM
didnt they just recently pass a law that if your doing over 100 you get a huge fine and jail time of up to a week or something. i remeber reading this while going through street racing and speeding laws for a research paper for AJ class.

Do you realize you have boost-solutions still in your sig? :2funny:

Terry S

EVO Neil
05-02-2006, 02:39 PM

I didn't say that. You titled the thread "Last night I got f'n worked". Worked is when you get pulled over for no good reason which is clearly NOT the case here. Had you taken responsibility for your own actions when coming up with the title, people, myself included wouldn't be so hard on you. You opened the door with the stupid thread title you picked, then you get mad when people get on you about it. WTF?

ArBizZzLe
05-02-2006, 02:40 PM
LMAO! No one got mad! ahaha.

tabio42
05-02-2006, 02:59 PM
I didn't even know what worked meant until now. Thanks guys!

to help you out- how did the officer determine your speed? Was he CHP?

ArBizZzLe
05-02-2006, 03:38 PM
I didn't even know what worked meant until now. Thanks guys!

to help you out- how did the officer determine your speed? Was he CHP?

No he wasn't CHP lol. Random cop, random timing I guess lol. He was obviously just guessing.

tabio42
05-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Yeah if he didn't get you on radar then you win. As far as I know, non CHP officers aren't qualified to estimate speed.

909Evo
05-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah if he didn't get you on radar then you win. As far as I know, non CHP officers aren't qualified to estimate speed.

Eh-hem.... Your wrong.

CJexJiggy
05-02-2006, 06:47 PM
sup Arbi...slow down man!!! LOL :knuppel2: :police:

ArBizZzLe
05-02-2006, 09:02 PM
sup Arbi...slow down man!!! LOL :knuppel2: :police:

Hahah Sup bro. :angel:

suprapotential
05-03-2006, 08:09 AM
exceeding 100 mph is reckless drving if not worse.

tabio42
05-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Eh-hem.... Your wrong.

Are regular cops trained and qualified to estimate the speed of a vehicle? Do you know what the law/legislation is for that? It would be helpful.

909Evo
05-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Its not a law/legislation to my knowledge. It is however a "In my experience as a law enforcment officer, due to the fact that I have taken XYZ courses from the XYZ training center." and "In my XYZ years as a law enforcment officer i have written XYZ# of traffic tickets" Its all in how the cop articulates his report and his composure on the stand. Just trust me, all cops are capable of estimating speed on a vehicle, and it is admissable in court, although it is easier to fight than a laser ticket.

jas0n
05-10-2006, 11:42 PM
I honestly hate how the speed limit is so low here. :( O well, in-n-out + tommys makes up for it.

kcross
05-10-2006, 11:52 PM
i was in court in laguna hills the other day. nicest commisioner ever. this lady had two moving violations, one for exceeding 100mph. he gave her traffic school on the first offense and offered her a $500 fine and no suspension for the 100mph... and she turned it down in favor of contesting it. either way it all depends on the commisioner (i say that because almost no where in socal is it actually a judge) for instance the same guy offered everyone i saw (about 10 people) 12hr traffic school even though they had gone in the past 18 months. i say if you have to speed do it in that jurisdiction.

MRevo9
05-11-2006, 03:23 PM
nice!

leaveit2bevo
05-12-2006, 09:39 PM
this story so didnt happen