PDA

View Full Version : Job Posting: I need an Illegal Immigrant to do my job for me

Terry S
05-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Due to the overwhelming illegal immigrant support in this forum, I felt this was most appropriate to post in here. O0

I'm looking for an *illegal* immigrant to sub-contract my job out to. Please note I want an ILLEGAL immigrant because my department is already full of those crazy legal variants and they cost to much to hire, no thanks to their english speaking and educational degrees. :tickedoff:

It's a job that requires extensive knowledge of mortgage compliance and you must be willing to work for tree fiddy an hour ($3.50/hr) without benefits (I need to maintain my quality of living).

You'll be on the phone all the time so mastery of the english language isn't required. (Hey it works for India!)

All applications will be taken in person in Tijuana this weekend so make sure you show up in person! O0 :police:

Terry S

Miss Evo8
05-03-2006, 02:52 PM
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

wirespeed
05-03-2006, 02:54 PM
how are u going to bring them over the border?

j_nizzle
05-03-2006, 02:58 PM

fkn a! they're already over here!

Chris in SD
05-03-2006, 03:13 PM

You can charge a $5000 coyote fee and have a job waiting for them. What a bargain!!! Andale!!!

Miss Evo8
05-03-2006, 03:14 PM
post on Monster.com!

Terry S
05-03-2006, 03:23 PM
post on Monster.com!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA Oh man, I so would if I had an account.

Terry S

Miss Evo8
05-03-2006, 03:24 PM
post on Monster.com!

Terry S

create one and post the results...

Terry S
05-03-2006, 03:27 PM
post on Monster.com!

Terry S

It costs money to register to post a job listing. It's free to do resume posting.

Terry S

Miss Evo8
05-03-2006, 03:34 PM
post on Monster.com!

Terry S

It costs money to register to post a job listing. It's free to do resume posting.

Terry S

damn! How much?

Terry S
05-03-2006, 03:35 PM
damn! How much?

I think it depends on how many job postings you do a month.

Terry S

Miss Evo8
05-03-2006, 03:36 PM
damn! How much?

I think it depends on how many job postings you do a month.

Terry S

put a free add on Craigs list...just to see if someone responds!

ANTHONY
05-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Oh shit! what a dick!!! :buck2:

Terry S
05-03-2006, 03:45 PM

Hmmm.... maybe I will.

Terry S

Miss Evo8
05-03-2006, 03:48 PM

Hmmm.... maybe I will.

Terry S

DO IT! I'll give u my filter as back up! if u do!

Skiracer
05-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I believe craigslist has a policy that you cannot discriminate. In your job posting, you're discriminating against people with legal work status :crazy2:

Absinthe
05-03-2006, 04:17 PM
listen lawyer boy, let him try.

Terry Do it, and if you have luck I'll higher your illegal away frome you for 3.85 an hour to do my job.

Terry S
05-03-2006, 04:22 PM
I believe craigslist has a policy that you cannot discriminate. In your job posting, you're discriminating against people with legal work status :crazy2:

Legal status is not a protected class when dealing with hiring discrimination; therefore I should be able to post this on craigslist. lol!

listen lawyer boy, let him try.

Terry Do it, and if you have luck I'll higher your illegal away frome you for 3.85 an hour to do my job.

Bastard! I hate it when I get out bid.. I'll make sure to turn off the internet so he cant see your offer. :D

Terry S

kEvo VIII
05-03-2006, 04:40 PM
ahahahahhahahhahah... u guys are dicks..... but funny dicks

SpdyEvo02
05-03-2006, 05:19 PM
ahahahahhahahhahah... u guys are dicks..... but funny dicks

rofl

danEvoIX562
05-03-2006, 06:09 PM
U guys are idiots.

ozzman628
05-03-2006, 06:15 PM
I want to use an illegal Canadian immigrant. How much would it cost to smuggle one of them over?

Terry S
05-03-2006, 06:19 PM
I want to use an illegal Canadian immigrant. How much would it cost to smuggle one of them over?

I believe they go for fo fiddy (4.50) and a twelve pack of Molsen Canadian a day.

Terry S

evo_chip
05-03-2006, 06:20 PM
I think this is just the dumbest thing I have ever heard, now with that been said, how many family memebers can come to work with me? *:2funny:

ozzman628
05-03-2006, 06:34 PM
A question and answer I overheard.

Question: "Do you think any of the Asian immigrants walked out and protested?"

Answer: "Hell no, they're too busy trying to make something out of themselves."

alex_alex
05-03-2006, 07:50 PM

Answer: "Hell no, they're too busy trying to make something out of themselves."

Ding ding ding. A lot can be done when you use spend your time efficiently and wisely, instead of blaming everyone ELSE and their mother's for your problems.

Miss Evo8
05-03-2006, 07:53 PM

Answer:* "Hell no, they're too busy trying to make something out of themselves."

Ding ding ding.* A lot can be done when you use spend your time efficiently and wisely, instead of blaming everyone ELSE and their mother's for your problems.

THANK YOU!!!!!

R3dline
05-03-2006, 08:11 PM
lol yeahh right

alex_alex
05-03-2006, 08:24 PM
lol yeahh right

i still remember just a few years back when i was at UCLA and all the hispanics and african americans were protesting that the SATs were racist. they got the UC system to go along with them in holding the College Board hostage, threatening that they would no longer use the SATs for admission if it wasn't changed to be less racist.

Well, the College Board changed the SATs. and surprise surprise, it's the same people scoring well on the exam.

Chris in SD
05-04-2006, 03:33 AM
lol yeahh right

i still remember just a few years back when i was at UCLA and all the hispanics and african americans were protesting that the SATs were racist. they got the UC system to go along with them in holding the College Board hostage, threatening that they would no longer use the SATs for admission if it wasn't changed to be less racist.

Well, the College Board changed the SATs. and surprise surprise, it's the same people scoring well on the exam.

Way back when I graduated from HS, I had applied to USC and UCLA... USC - accepted. UCLA - not accepted, "We apologize but you are the wrong ethnic background to complete the diversity... blah blah". Needless to say, I'm not a real big fan of affirmative action... :tickedoff:

silvery_eagle
05-04-2006, 12:48 PM
wow... they wrote that???
that's a bit insulting...
wtf does an ethnic have to do with academic performance?

"We apologize but you are the wrong ethnic background to complete the diversity... blah blah". Needless to say, I'm not a real big fan of affirmative action... :tickedoff:

Terry S
05-04-2006, 12:50 PM

Academic performance takes a back seat to ethnic diversity now.

Terry S

Skiracer
05-04-2006, 12:51 PM

"We apologize but you are the wrong ethnic background to complete the diversity... blah blah". Needless to say, I'm not a real big fan of affirmative action... :tickedoff:

i can possibly understand ethnic background on the written portions of tests, but math is math. It does not discriminate...

Chris in SD
05-04-2006, 01:24 PM

i can possibly understand ethnic background on the written portions of tests, but math is math. It does not discriminate...

I had a 4.2 GPA (w/AP classes, on a 4.0 scale), football co-captain, ASB, etc. etc. etc. It was complete bullshit. No worries... I ended doing ok. O0

chrisalishuss
05-04-2006, 01:36 PM
ski racer... what the hell is your sig? I have always seen it and never known... looks like a gigantic orange juice maker.

Skiracer
05-04-2006, 01:37 PM
ski racer... what the hell is your sig? I have always seen it and never known... looks like a gigantic orange juice maker.

Its the turbo that will soon be installed in my car O0

alex_alex
05-04-2006, 01:48 PM

if you take off the housings on the turbo, that is what the remaining portion of the turbine looks like

silvery_eagle
05-04-2006, 03:14 PM
lol gigantic orange juice maker

EVOMANIAC
05-04-2006, 04:40 PM
This is too funny. I thought about getting in on the carwash business. You only see like, one white guy working there.

SpdyEvo02
05-05-2006, 12:21 AM
This is too funny. I thought about getting in on the carwash business. You only see like, one white guy working there.

yah and he owns the place...O0

x[corwyn]
05-05-2006, 12:40 AM

EXACTLY.... Unfortunately in the effort of being huggy feely, schools and companies participate in "Affirmative Action". Id I could outlaw 3 things It would be Affirmative action, Alimony, and Child Support.

x[corwyn]
05-05-2006, 12:41 AM

Thats the owner and he doesn't work. He just comes in at the end of the day and runs the reciepts for the day and pays out in cash.

ultraflip
05-05-2006, 07:44 AM
o.k... here's a question for you guys... as you all know... i've been somewhat active in the current debates on our forum... what I want to know is... why are we still catering to all of these illegal aliens?

Facts:
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).

(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops but 29% are on welfare. http://www.cis.org/
Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) Results from immigration.

?

The cost of illegal immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University].

?

The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE

?

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

?

?

?

YOU LIKE THE WAY YOUR TAXES ARE BEING SPENT????????????

?

ultraflip
05-05-2006, 07:45 AM
1. Q) Why should you care about the low wages illegal immigrants earn?A; Americans have to compete with illegal aliens for jobs, this suppresses wages which forces
Americans to work for less earnings. That, in return lowers our standard of living.

2. Q) Illegals come to the U.S. for jobs to support their families back home.
A; Pretty true. However, 25% to 30% of our Federal Prisoners are illegal aliens working hard
at being criminals.

3. Q) Illegal aliens pay taxes that benefit our economy. Is that true?
A; Not True! Many are paid in cash, and do not pay enough in taxes to cover their expenses .
The vast majority learn very fast how to use the system to acquire food stamps, free
medicare, and other financial assistance.

I SURE HOPE THIS PISSES A LOT OF YOU OFF! We U.S. citizens need to think when we vote. If you own a business think about who you hire. Don't frequent or use business's that employee illegal immigrants. Next pro illegal alien rally show up with your own sign, let them know WE won't tollerate this crap!

Chris in SD
05-05-2006, 07:49 AM
I'm glad it's finally coming to a head, but no politicians will have the balls collectively to pass something to aggressively discourage or prevent future illegal immigration.

kipper215
05-05-2006, 09:18 AM
As far as the tax thing many of them do pay taxes but, under someone elses SSN. I know cause the IRS came after my brother for unreported income that he made in forida(he lives in san diego) he had a hard time getting out of that one. the point here is that they are draining health and social services and rendering the justice system useless. i've seen it with my own eyes, they commit a crime and get deported which cost us money and they come right back and do the samething again and then they want probation. :idiot2: the problem is that illegal mexican immigrants are intrenched deep into our economy which is very fragile at the moment. the other problem is that our white conservative christian government always passes laws without thinking about the aftermath. the truth is that we need them and they are a vital part of economy. I think our government should work with mexico to improve their economy instead of focusing on world domination which is impossible. mexicans want to come here for a reason and it's not to go to sea world :coolsmiley: flood mexico with a furry of economic opportunities and they will stop coming here. Now, for the criminals there needs to be harse penalties for people who come here ilegally and commit crimes. we should build a prison in the middle of fuckin nowhere arizona just for them and them only. with a minimum 15 year sentence for violent crime convictions( a crime commited with a weapon) and no half time they have to do the whole 15 years. this will have to be a big prison with no weights so these kats can get buff and bully people. also there should be a minimum 10 year sentence for non violent crime. it may sound harse but, for one it will act as a deterant to commit a crime,for those that get convicted will be too old to try and commit another crime, and if they do they will really be too old to do anything. deporting the criminals is not enough. as far as affirmative actions, the white man has had a long tierony in this country and minorities are still trying to catch up. in saying that two wrongs don't make a right and it's fucked up when good people get caught up in past peoples bullshit. life is still not fair and there are still racist bastards of all nationalities working to keep each down. for those of us that want a better world we must band together like brothers and insure we treat everyone fairly and chris in SD I respect your opinion and enjoy your friendship bro.

Senshi
05-05-2006, 03:21 PM
http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10678/mex.jpg

Terry S
05-05-2006, 03:28 PM

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Best pix evar!

Terry S

j_nizzle
05-05-2006, 03:30 PM

i say fk his sombrero....i'd rather eat a sandwich that wouldnt give me gas/heartburn anyways...not only that, he's a moron. plenty of places will still serve burritos...worst comes to worst, i'd make my own...big fkn deal. send the stupid ones with that dumbass logic back first...if it were up to me, n.i.s(la migra!!) should just go through the crowds at protest and find the ones that dont know anything about why they're protesting and deport them no questions asked and/or answered...

silvery_eagle
05-05-2006, 03:50 PM
A little Mexican boy goes into the kitchen where
his mom Is baking.
He puts his hand in the flour and wipes it all over
his face.
“Mom, look, I'm a white boy."
His mom slaps him in the face and says "Go show
your father".

He goes to his dad in the living room and says
"Look dad, I'm a white boy."
His dad slaps him hard in the face and says "Go
show your grandmother."

The boy goes in his grandmothers room and says
"Mira, abuelita, I'm a white boy "
His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him
back to his mother.

His mother says "See. Did you learn anything from
that?"

To which the boy replies, "Sure did. I have only
been white for five minutes and I already don't like you Mexicans.

Chris in SD
05-05-2006, 08:23 PM
LMAO... nice one!

x[corwyn]
05-05-2006, 09:12 PM
As far as the tax thing many of them do pay taxes but, under someone elses SSN. I know cause the IRS came after my brother for unreported income that he made in forida(he lives in san diego) he had a hard time getting out of that one. the point here is that they are draining health and social services and rendering the justice system useless. i've seen it with my own eyes, they commit a crime and get deported which cost us money and they come right back and do the samething again and then they want probation. :idiot2: the problem is that illegal mexican immigrants are intrenched deep into our economy which is very fragile at the moment. the other problem is that our white conservative christian government always passes laws without thinking about the aftermath. the truth is that we need them and they are a vital part of economy. I think our government should work with mexico to improve their economy instead of focusing on world domination which is impossible. mexicans want to come here for a reason and it's not to go to sea world :coolsmiley: flood mexico with a furry of economic opportunities and they will stop coming here. Now, for the criminals there needs to be harse penalties for people who come here ilegally and commit crimes. we should build a prison in the middle of fuckin nowhere arizona just for them and them only. with a minimum 15 year sentence for violent crime convictions( a crime commited with a weapon) and no half time they have to do the whole 15 years. this will have to be a big prison with no weights so these kats can get buff and bully people. also there should be a minimum 10 year sentence for non violent crime. it may sound harse but, for one it will act as a deterant to commit a crime,for those that get convicted will be too old to try and commit another crime, and if they do they will really be too old to do anything. deporting the criminals is not enough. as far as affirmative actions, the white man has had a long tierony in this country and minorities are still trying to catch up. in saying that two wrongs don't make a right and it's fucked up when good people get caught up in past peoples bullshit. life is still not fair and there are still racist bastards of all nationalities working to keep each down. for those of us that want a better world we must band together like brothers and insure we treat everyone fairly and chris in SD I respect your opinion and enjoy your friendship bro.

They use someone else's SSN...and then get paid 1099. Yea thats really f'n fair. Have a buddy of mine that legally immigrate here have that done. Ask how much he loves his illegal hispanic buddies that did that to him. If someone did something that got the IRS after me for $20k in unpaid taxes, and I found out, lets just say it would be well worth going to jail for what I would do to them. Of course the people who did that SHOULD ALREADY BE IN JAIL OR IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES UP CAUSE THEY DON'T BELONG HERE. Thick skulled, only want to see shit from your side though and don't think that someone else winds up having to pay for that shit. Nope....the woe is me since I can't do shit, every other fucker owes me is what you guys think. Well I'm telling you that the people that have to pay, don't want to anymore...and just like every other person that has to deal with an ungrateful, righteous, greedy motherfucker, at some time people say fuck you, what are you doing for me?

I can cook my own goddamn burrito. And If it really comes down to it, there are about 20 damned good mexican restaraunts around that I can get a good dinner from people that belong here.

If it comes down to me not having another piece of mexican food, and having us be free of illegals, well hell...I like italian, chinese, thai, vietamese, indian, and some damned good korean BBQ. I'm pretty well covered in the food arena so I think I will go with B, and probably see shit get better for those of us paying the way here.

gofaster87
05-06-2006, 12:41 AM
Didnt know you were a frickin geek Chris. I ve lost all respect for you now.

I had a 4.2 GPA (w/AP classes, on a 4.0 scale), football co-captain, ASB, etc. etc. etc. It was complete bullshit. No worries... I ended doing ok. O0

ozzman628
05-06-2006, 03:51 AM
I just read what Ultraflip posted, and man I'm shocked. I knew it was bad here in California, but I had no idea. I'm just glad that I don't live in Los Angeles. Good info though, I wish more people knew about it. I also hope that people who are against illegal immigration aren't automatically labeled as racists.

Chris in SD
05-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Didnt know you were a frickin geek Chris. I ve lost all respect for you now.

Aww, come on Sam, I got rid of my geek card when I enlisted in the Marine Infantry... :twisted:

tabio42
05-09-2006, 08:57 AM
Chris - you should have claimed Black/Native American on your application. That's what I used for most of my standardized tests. Probably gave me extra points. Could have gotten you into UCLA!

Chris in SD
05-09-2006, 04:33 PM
I am 1/16th Iroquois, so I could have... bummer.

Miss Evo8
05-09-2006, 05:20 PM
I am 1/16th Iroquois, so I could have... bummer.

should have...then maybe you could get free land and casino money!
JK Im 1/16th Navajo but never mention it...what for....unless it somehow gets me Casino money I dont even bother.

Spaceman Spiff
06-09-2006, 04:33 PM
1/16th Cherokee.
Wow, we all should have used this to our advantage...