PDA

View Full Version : Sig Size?

gen4k20a2
05-15-2006, 08:16 PM
So i got a PM by goku telling me to resize my sig....but i dont see any rule that said that it needs to be a certain size....also his own sig is not the size he told me to change it to. Any info on this?

Macky
05-15-2006, 08:23 PM
yes please do tell, what are the size/dimensions?

DTunedEvoX
05-15-2006, 08:38 PM
450x100 ... I gotta go and do some adjustments to mine now .. that or get a new sig lol

gen4k20a2
05-15-2006, 08:56 PM
when did this happen? and why

earlyapex
05-15-2006, 09:22 PM

Because huge photos in sigs are a pita... Who cares what your car looks like at 500pixels in every post.

gen4k20a2
05-15-2006, 09:29 PM
i dotn really care but the message i got from goku was un professional. Didnt even ask...just said change it or it will be deleted (please and thanks stuck in). If he had asked and said why this was happening then i would be more that happy to do it without creating a thread.

Also i didnt make the sig pic...macky did. And beyond that i am proud of my ride and the pic macky took of it. Its a damn good pic. Its not like you have to scroll half a page to see it. Even at that its damn close to the size

earlyapex
05-15-2006, 10:20 PM
i dotn really care but the message i got from goku was un professional. Didnt even ask...just said change it or it will be deleted (please and thanks stuck in). If he had asked and said why this was happening then i would be more that happy to do it without creating a thread.

Also i didnt make the sig pic...macky did. And beyond that i am proud of my ride and the pic macky took of it. Its a damn good pic. Its not like you have to scroll half a page to see it. Even at that its damn close to the size

Unprofessional? it's a freaking msg board not a business.

Oh knoezz the man is being mean to me....

gen4k20a2
05-15-2006, 10:21 PM
i just thought theyd ask first and tell us why...

+ its better to ask and give the reason why things are changing without notice.

This board is a business...i buy parts from vendors here that pay to be vendors here....sounds like a business to me

Skiracer
05-15-2006, 10:24 PM
http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/11007/bunny_pancake.jpg

GokuSSJ4
05-15-2006, 10:28 PM
ok, how about instead of posting in the feed back section , you would shoot me a pm..
i have ask for you to resize your signature (asked) i could of gone into your profile and deleted myself, but i know that wouldn't be right..
For those that are wondering about the rules, it was posted in the FAQ a while ago and it even happens to be a sticky (for those that care to read)
You arent the only case, and it is my job to enforce this.
Latetly i haven't had the time to do this, also i have had for a period of 6 months the avatar/ signature function turn off (see your account settings for this) due to having a slow ass computer at work.
here is the link for those that care
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=12332.0

Miss Evo8
05-15-2006, 10:33 PM
Do you have sand in your vagina? :angel:

silvery_eagle
05-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Do you have sand in your vagina? :angel:

? now that is random lol

Goku's doing his job... he's kind enough to shoot me a pm of for that... err... well i thought he's picking on me at first though lol...
anyways... i've resized mine they still look ok :)

indianevodriver
05-15-2006, 11:00 PM
i just changed my sig size too. Guess you gotta follow the rules.

ultraflip
05-16-2006, 06:09 AM

Because huge photos in sigs are a pita... Who cares what your car looks like at 500pixels in every post.

and yet... when i had a problem with sigs back in the day... some not being so work safe... and other's just lagging my cell phone when viewing the forum... people told me to just turn that feature off in the user control panel...

so with that in mind... i would like to raise this... :bs:

GokuSSJ4
05-16-2006, 06:52 AM

and yet... when i had a problem with sigs back in the day... some not being so work safe... and other's just lagging my cell phone when viewing the forum... people told me to just turn that feature off in the user control panel...

so with that in mind... i would like to raise this... :bs:

then you should of said something, we do have a some rules about it.

ultraflip
05-16-2006, 08:36 AM
i actuallly posted about it... people didn't care... i just dropped it and let it go

[p]dOG.
05-16-2006, 09:38 AM
I resized this morning. Months ago I got a Pm to change and I did but then again other members had bigger sigs than mine so I changed it again. Looks like everyone is on the same page now I thought I was just being pick on :'(

gen4k20a2
05-16-2006, 09:42 AM
ok well i just found gokus rule after i clicked his link. Its in the FAQ section and not in the rules section where i looked. I think that the threads about rules should all be in one place. The Faq section seems to be a place to go if you are having login or sending PM's. Doesnt seem the right section to have a rule in.

Lets get that thread moved to the rules section where it should be...being its a rule

GokuSSJ4
05-16-2006, 10:30 AM
ok well i just found gokus rule after i clicked his link. Its in the FAQ section and not in the rules section where i looked. I think that the threads about rules should all be in one place. The Faq section seems to be a place to go if you are having login or sending PM's. Doesnt seem the right section to have a rule in.

Lets get that thread moved to the rules section where it should be...being its a rule

Just to let you know, the rules for avatar/signatures was created before the Members Information center. Also it was created in the FAQ, due to n00bs on the site and trying to inform them about the guidelines in avatars/signatures//
I will gladly move it to the Members Information center for future referrence.

drmosh
05-18-2006, 12:46 AM
It's just common courtesy on a forum not to have an annoyingly large signature. We also do have a feature where members can turn off other people's signatures which comes in handy, but to adhere to common sense and good formatting we ask that you keep your sig to a respectable size, this has always been the case. I think Goku has done a fine job of asking people to resize their sigs, I have gone in and just deleted people's sigs without any warning before because they were so annoying, count yourselves lucky he actually takes the time to ask you.

:police:

Macky
05-18-2006, 08:08 AM
yahoo goku.

i still cant reply in the vendor section. any idea as to why?