PDA

View Full Version : New Home Page Look

Richard EVO
05-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Well the new home page featured story "MOD" is as ugly as sin, but at least we got a change from the bulletin (read: very old news) that the EVO IX had been released. :uglystupid2:

Now I guess we are stuck with Mitsubishi Owners day until at least the date of the July 29 event. :-P

[p]dOG.
05-18-2006, 11:14 PM
Looks good guys O0

SpdyEvo02
05-19-2006, 12:03 AM
Well the new home page featured story "MOD" is as ugly as sin, but at least we got a change from the bulletin (read: very old news) that the EVO IX had been released. :uglystupid2:

Now I guess we are stuck with Mitsubishi Owners day until at least the date of the July 29 event. :-P

You are a moron...the front page is tits...the MOD pic is sweet

drmosh
05-19-2006, 01:11 AM
Richard, thank you for your feedback, we will take your feedback into due consideration since we know you have thought considerably about what you have posted. We honestly thank you for taking the time to provide us with such quality feedback which is in depth and highly accurate of what other's think on the same subject.

Since you are a highly regarded member of the forums, we value your feedback at the utmost highest level.

Richard EVO
05-19-2006, 08:02 AM
Richard, thank you for your feedback, we will take your feedback into due consideration since we know you have thought considerably about what you have posted. We honestly thank you for taking the time to provide us with such quality feedback which is in depth and highly accurate of what other's think on the same subject.

Since you are a highly regarded member of the forums, we value your feedback at the utmost highest level.

You're welcome.

DruMMinStUd06
05-20-2006, 11:59 AM
I agree with Richard and I have to say I like the newer updated look.