PDA

View Full Version : Forum Rules

WavMixer
05-26-2006, 03:34 PM
How about we come up with some rules that we would like to see put in place? These would be in addition to the existing rules.

Example #1

1 - No posting in all caps unless you are BOV Billy
2 - No posting of street racing kill stories unless it was on Streets of Willow

etc.

Blaze
05-26-2006, 03:57 PM
As we grow, it might be time to edit them, or add a section for forum etiquette.

Why don't you write something up, Grant?
I'll run it by Rob or Dino then make it a sticky.

Raine3D
05-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Maybe ad that Sig rule in there too so there is no future problems with that.

Blaze
05-26-2006, 04:14 PM

Agreed. oversized sigs and avatars are a pain.
Also vendor advertizing in sigs or links to adverse sites is a big no no.

GokuSSJ4
05-26-2006, 05:48 PM

some of you guys need to search and read
here are some rules found in the members Information center
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?board=51.0
more eventually will be added. but we have certain regulations when it comes into sigs and avatars.....

Chris in SD
05-26-2006, 08:28 PM
There should be a rule against naming yourself after gay anime characters, too...

:angel:

Raine3D
05-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Maybe thoes rules are posted in a weird spot or are just hard to find... total views on them are like 190 and total views on one of my post is 250 just for some small random post posted a few days ago. THen again maybe no one really things to search for rules... they should maybe be on top of all the forum main topics or something maybe.

WavMixer
05-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Maybe thoes rules are posted in a weird spot or are just hard to find... total views on them are like 190 and total views on one of my post is 250 just for some small random post posted a few days ago.* THen again maybe no one really things to search for rules... they should maybe be on top of all the forum main topics or something maybe.Good idea O0

WavMixer
05-27-2006, 02:33 PM
:roll:
What? you have a problem with rules? :2funny:

WavMixer
05-30-2006, 10:00 AM
As we grow, it might be time to edit them, or add a section for forum etiquette.

Why don't you write something up, Grant?
I'll run it by Rob or Dino then make it a sticky.

Here is something to throw out for an example:

SoCalEvo Rules

1.Signiture size not to exceed* ???x???

2.Posting about street racing will get you banned unless it was on Streets of Willow.

3.Trolls will come and go, but one thing will always remain the same: BOV Billy = GAY

4.If you start a question in here by asking, "well I was looking for a fast answer" you’ll get one. However, it will most probably not be the answer you are looking for, you lazy fuck. If you are too impatient to use the correct forum to ask your question in, we are too lazy to help you.

5.No member may start a thread about a hot chick or girlfriend without providing pics of said chick. Should the member fail to provide pics, they will be ridiculed until such time that they post the pics. Then she will be deemed ugly.

6.Colors and smileys* :D*are meant to add expression to your posts. Using all of them in one reply is not only stupid, but its really annoying.

7.If you TyPE LIKe ThIs iN oT; or If u r 2 lazy 2 write out your post; or if you just have horrifically bad grammar for that matter, you will be flamed for being a moron.

8.Typing
your replies
like this
is really
annoying.

9.You can't make fun of another member's picture until you've posted one yourself.

10.If you lie about who you are you will be found out, and we will sic ovenmit331 the Shemale on you.

11. SoCalEvo> EvoM

12.SoCalEvo is not here to answer your homework problems, if you don't know how to answer a question or work an equation, perhaps you should be studying rather than websurfing. At least contemplate suicide for your worthlessness.

13.No BTT( back to top) or bumping old threads UNLESS you have something new to add that is relevant. Failure to follow the rule will result in a nozzleization avatar or a 1 day banning.

14.Do not post links to stupid sites that earn you fake dollars or points if you dupe someone into clicking the link. Threads will be locked and a warning given. Repeat offenders will get a temporary ban.

15.Begging for good karma will result in you recieving negative feedback. The only person who will have a worse karma than you is Goku.

16. POSTING IN ALL CAPS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED UNLESS YOUR NAME IS BILLY AND YOU GIVE LAP DANCES.

GokuSSJ4
05-30-2006, 10:04 AM
LOL good one.....

Chris in SD
05-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Leave it to Wavmixer to tell it like it is...

ovenmit331
05-30-2006, 02:20 PM
10.If you lie about who you are you will be found out, and we will sic ovenmit331 the Shemale on you.

ahhh the good old days.

Raine3D
05-30-2006, 02:39 PM
SoCalEvo Rules

11. SoCalEvo> EvoM

+1

Chris in SD
05-30-2006, 05:36 PM
What's an EvoM? ;)

gofaster87
05-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Lets have closed membership, new members have to be recommended by a current member.

Miss Evo8
05-30-2006, 06:48 PM

ahhh* the good old days.

didn't Billy proposition you when he thought you where a female?

Miss Evo8
05-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Lets have closed membership, new members have to be recommended by a current member.

+1,000,000

Chris in SD
05-31-2006, 02:52 AM

ahhh* the good old days.

Nope, I tried to get the shemale to send pics so I could hook her/him up with my G/F at the time... :-o

ovenmit331
05-31-2006, 05:49 AM

ahhh the good old days.

Nope, I tried to get the shemale to send pics so I could hook her/him up with my G/F at the time... :-o

this is true. but you gotta admit, my friend that i posted pics of (with permission cause she thought it would be funny too) was pretty good lookin...

ultraflip
05-31-2006, 06:11 AM
i thought billy wanted you AFTER everyone found out you were a guy? lol

ovenmit331
05-31-2006, 06:14 AM

i'm not gonna comment on that, because i don't want to incriminate him...

ultraflip
05-31-2006, 06:18 AM

i know all about it... did you ever get that pair of pink shorts that he sent out to TX? lolz

ovenmit331
05-31-2006, 06:22 AM

i know all about it... did you ever get that pair of pink shorts that he sent out to TX? lolz

again, no way in HELL i'm commenting on THAT one... :evil:

ultraflip
05-31-2006, 06:29 AM

it's just not as funny w/out billy here trying to throw up the UPS tracking # for proof... lol

ovenmit331
05-31-2006, 06:32 AM

it's just not as funny w/out billy here trying to throw up the UPS tracking # for proof... lol

SO true...