PDA

View Full Version : I laughed at a cop and got pulled over

unit_121
06-02-2006, 08:06 AM
I live in Alhambra, A couple weeks ago I was on Atlantic turning right onto Valley blvd and saw a cop turning left. As my car passed him I laughed, he got pissed and busted a bitch right behind me. He floowed me for about 2 miles, changing lanes as I changed lanes. I felt so harrased I put my head out my window to look at the cop and nodded (in my head I was like "stupid Cop"), I was trying real hard to keep my car under 3000 RPMs so my Blow off valve woudnt sound. He finally pulled me over, as he turned his lights on to pull me over, I quickly went into my glove box and grabed my registration and insurance papers. He approached my car and asked for the papers, and I quickly handed them to him. he asked me "how are you today? you wouldnt be happening to be yelling at a cop would you?" I replied to him " No , im listening to some german heavy metal ( Rammstien) and got alittle excited. He replied "okay, next time you make a right turn, pull all the way to the right", in my head I was laughing cause he didnt have anything to bust me for, even though I laughed at him...what did it matter he cant do anything to me for that :police:

slow_evo
06-02-2006, 08:08 AM
That's funny. Maybe he felt you were mocking him, idk. But good thing he didn't say you had a broken tail light and then bust it right in front of you. :police: :knuppel2:

chuckdashi
06-02-2006, 08:12 AM
whyd you laugh at him anyways?...

zum96spd
06-02-2006, 08:15 AM
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

4G63 FEVER
06-02-2006, 08:16 AM
Mess with the bull you get the horns. *You got lucky this time, who knows next time. *I do agree though it was a BS thing but he who has the gun makes the rules.

Terry S
06-02-2006, 09:29 AM
I live in Alhambra, A couple weeks ago I was on Atlantic turning right onto Valley blvd and saw a cop turning left. As my car passed him I laughed, he got pissed and busted a bitch right behind me. He floowed me for about 2 miles, changing lanes as I changed lanes. I felt so harrased I put my head out my window to look at the cop and nodded (in my head I was like "stupid Cop"), I was trying real hard to keep my car under 3000 RPMs so my Blow off valve woudnt sound. He finally pulled me over, as he turned his lights on to pull me over, I quickly went into my glove box and grabed my registration and insurance papers. He approached my car and asked for the papers, and I quickly handed them to him. he asked me "how are you today? you wouldnt be happening to be yelling at a cop would you?" I replied to him " No , im listening to some german heavy metal ( Rammstien) and got alittle excited. He replied "okay, next time you make a right turn, pull all the way to the right", in my head I was laughing cause he didnt have anything to bust me for, even though I laughed at him...what did it matter he cant do anything to me for that :police:

You just earned 3 retard points for being a dumbass. Your current retard point total is 3.

Thanks for playing.

Terry S

zum96spd
06-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Ha ha, add 1 more moron point...

azul gsr
06-02-2006, 10:23 AM
our cars are high profile as it is and everybody here is trying very hard not to get pulled over for some stupid stuff. but you on the other hand...is looking for it. next time, don't blame the cop for giving you a stupid ticket.

inline4g63
06-02-2006, 10:48 AM
karma disactivated...

Macky
06-02-2006, 10:53 AM
im surprised he didnt give you more grief. why laugh at a cop anyway just like that?

its like jumping in a pool with hungry sharks. you were asking for it.

thanks for giving the cop another negative impression of evo owners.

Miss Evo8
06-02-2006, 10:57 AM
:crazy2:

[p]dOG.
06-02-2006, 11:12 AM
you are going to get the wood shampoo!

Xetronic_Evo_VIII
06-02-2006, 11:14 AM
dumb ass....i live around that area too! people like you give reason for cops to pull us over. I already have enough trouble w/ the cops.

TrickedOutEVOVIII
06-02-2006, 11:18 AM
wonderful!

T

thisxguy
06-02-2006, 11:30 AM
good one.

wj4
06-02-2006, 12:21 PM
whyd you laugh at him anyways?...

+1....itd be funny if he took down your plate and patiently waits until you are modded and harrass the hell out of you.

silvery_eagle
06-02-2006, 12:50 PM
it thought the topic was
I laughed at a cop and he busted a full clip on my ass

white power
06-02-2006, 01:12 PM
I think its hilarious, cops are underpaid weasels with benefits. If you would have been in a stock beige Accord or an M3 he wouldnt have even noticed you.. This proves that cops profile all day long. I have talked smack to cops all day long in my 15 years of driving and have no problem telling them off.

unit_121
06-02-2006, 01:21 PM
I dont care what some of you think, im just sharing a story. You think you guys know a cop huh? wait till you meet that cop who bust you just for having an evo...wait till you meet a real corrupt ass cop, Ive seen some stuff. I dont think that one man is gonna make every cop hate evos...Cops get bored and pick on anything they think sounds modded, theyll pull you over for anything now a day. my friend got rolled for having a stock honda, but anyway I dont fear cops, its cool, you show fear and theyll pick on you. I dont care if haters smite me all day go for it it makes me laugh. where I live its populated bvy many many asians, how do you think a cops gonna feel seeing a mexican drive an Evo????? Please

gofaster87
06-02-2006, 01:27 PM
Not being afraid of cops and provoking them are two different things. I have told cops off as well but I didnt provoke the situation. I just avoid them altogether if I can.

wj4
06-02-2006, 01:32 PM
wait till you meet that cop who bust you just for having an evo...wait till you meet a real corrupt ass cop, Ive seen some stuff.
met him last summer.* got arrested.* went to court multiple times.* spent $10,000.* took the 2 points on insurance.* moved on.* and this wasnt even in my evo....

...Cops get bored and pick on anything they think sounds modded
thats the stereotypical view.... "cops pick on fast looking cars because theyre street racers. and cops pick on slabs with 20+ inch wheels because theyre dopeboys"

zum96spd
06-02-2006, 01:47 PM
I dont care what some of you think, im just sharing a story. You think you guys know a cop huh? wait till you meet that cop who bust you just for having an evo...wait till you meet a real corrupt ass cop, Ive seen some stuff. I dont think that one man is gonna make every cop hate evos...Cops get bored and pick on anything they think sounds modded, theyll pull you over for anything now a day. my friend got rolled for having a stock honda, but anyway I dont fear cops, its cool, you show fear and theyll pick on you. I dont care if haters smite me all day go for it it makes me laugh. where I live its populated bvy many many asians, how do you think a cops gonna feel seeing a mexican drive an Evo????? Please

Story??? *Ahhhh, reading that post gave me a headache...

ultraflip
06-02-2006, 01:52 PM
cliffs?

azul gsr
06-02-2006, 02:02 PM
i don't think people here are afraid of cops. they're just smarter than you.

thisxguy
06-02-2006, 02:04 PM
cops are gay.
they need a life.
they need to go out and handle the REAL criminals...the robbers, murderers, etc.
of course street racers cause problems and there may be a death here and there. *but there are other things that they can be taking care of that are worse than "street racers"

unit_121
06-02-2006, 02:18 PM
The cops are starting to crack down in ontario, I heard theyre gonna close off the streets and start impounding every car that is suspected to be a street racer

thisxguy
06-02-2006, 02:21 PM
The cops are starting to crack down in ontario, I heard theyre gonna close off the streets and start impounding every car that is suspected to be a street racer

now thats STUPID!
just because your're suspected of being a street racer doesnt mean that you are.* there are people who modify the exterior because they like how it looks.

i believe that there IS a law that says you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.* so impounding your car just because you're accused of being a street racer isnt right...they should take you to court first or something.

NWA - f*ck the police

silvery_eagle
06-02-2006, 02:27 PM
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=22870.0

hksevo8
06-02-2006, 02:27 PM
This has no real need to be open any longer....ibl