PDA

View Full Version : Greatest gaming achievement

stuart5150
06-02-2006, 09:46 AM
A topic of interest for gamers what is your greatest gaming achievement? Post it up and brag ;)
I got 1000 of 1000 gamer score points in Blazing Angels on the 360, this is said to be one of the hardest achievements to obtain. Does anyone remember MegamanX4? do you remember how hard Sigma was at the end? Beating him was satisfying as well.

ultraflip
06-02-2006, 09:47 AM
ddr paranoia rebirth 190 on extra... was satisified to get a gold double s

silvery_eagle
06-02-2006, 10:10 AM

i have to call this BS until i see it!
lol

ultraflip
06-02-2006, 10:11 AM

i have to call this BS until i see it!
lol

lol... that was wayyy back in high school... like hell if i could do that now... i took up smoking and drinking... lol... i'll be lucky to complete it on trick

Terry S
06-02-2006, 10:30 AM
I completed EVERYTHING on Diddy Kong Racing for the Nintendo 64.

And before you laugh, go try it yourself. Good luck on the reversed courses.

Terry S

Blaze
06-02-2006, 10:33 AM
I was playing Donkey Kong on my Atari and I jumped 3 barrels w/o falling down.
Then when I was playing pac man, I ate a screen full of pellets w/o throwing up.
(don't think I could have done that in real life)

*chris*
06-02-2006, 11:48 AM
my biggest achievement ....

creating an unbeatable custom game for perfect dark. my friend and i were gods at that game, but we could not beat my custom setup. ....damn peace sim lol

Terry S
06-02-2006, 11:56 AM
my biggest achievement ....

creating an unbeatable custom game for perfect dark. my friend and i were gods at that game, but we could not beat my custom setup. ....damn peace sim lol

unbeatable custom game for perfect dark eh.... My friends & I were pretty good too. We had some INSANE custom maps too... Timesplitters was another great one for custom maps O0

Terry S

thisxguy
06-02-2006, 12:01 PM
perfect dark is the shit. i feel like playing it now. haha

yeah, we did that crazy custom games also.
my friend and i were able to beat them a few times...since we put remote mines in the right place on the level. haha

*chris*
06-02-2006, 04:55 PM
yah def timesplitters too ...but that custom for perfect dark was nuts. we were just talking about it the other day too lol

Blaze
06-02-2006, 05:02 PM
so no one is impressed with my barrel jumping skilz?
nO One??

drmosh
06-02-2006, 08:51 PM
hahah this topic is truly geekish...

I've won the Sunnyvale Street Fighter II tournament and a few at UCLA and some in other states...

Only place I haven't played tourney is like Hong Kong or someplace like that... but that was back in the 90s...

Thero
06-03-2006, 09:48 PM
Just recently I beat Call Of Duty 2 On 360 on the Hardest difficulty. Other than that I cant think of anything off the top of my head. Been playing video games WAY TO LONG

HaVoK23
06-05-2006, 12:45 AM
ALLLLLLLLL 128 stars or how many there were to collect in Mario 64.

dlieu959
06-06-2006, 09:28 PM

I've won the Sunnyvale Street Fighter II tournament and a few at UCLA and some in other states...

Only place I haven't played tourney is like Hong Kong or someplace like that... but that was back in the 90s..

so i guess you played with Nomo back in the days?

ultraflip
06-07-2006, 07:07 AM

Only place I haven't played tourney is like Hong Kong or someplace like that... but that was back in the 90s...

i always thought you were more of a mortal kombat fan... but if you wanna bring up tournaments...

4th place over all @ e3 wayy back in the day for the starfox64 tournament... i won a n64 gold controller... lol

silvery_eagle
06-07-2006, 08:49 AM
dang you guys are crazy....
my greatest moment was last week playing CS:S....
there's a knifing / nade round whenever server restarts... knifed a total of 9 Terrorists... lol

Terry S
06-07-2006, 05:56 PM

i always thought you were more of a mortal kombat fan... but if you wanna bring up tournaments...

4th place over all @ e3 wayy back in the day for the starfox64 tournament... i won a n64 gold controller... lol

Hahahah I was in that. Didn't place though.

Terry S