PDA

View Full Version : deleting posts

EvoPwr
06-13-2006, 05:30 PM
why is it that 3 topics i started in the off-topic forum are gone? i dont know who to pm because no "admin" pm'd me for the reasoning.

Ricardon
06-13-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't browse the off topic threads much anymore, so I didn't see the threads you are talking about. What were the names of your threads?

EvoPwr
06-13-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't browse the off topic threads much anymore, so I didn't see the threads you are talking about. What were the names of your threads?

i dont remember anymore they were from Saturday, they are also gone from my history where it shows the last posts made by this member. they were nothing of much importance hence they were in the off-topic, i am just wondering why they were deleted. they had video links in them.

Ricardon
06-13-2006, 05:50 PM
What were the video links to? Was it NWS stuff that wasnt labeled NWS? No pm from a moderator or admin? Just a few questions. I will try and dig it up for you to give you an answer.

Blaze
06-13-2006, 05:53 PM
That's Ultraflips section.
PM him.

Also do a search for your thread or in your recents posts, or in threads started by you.
The reason I suggest this is that the thread may have been moved to a different forum section (not deleted).

Blaze

EvoPwr
What were the video links to? Was it NWS stuff that wasnt labeled NWS? No pm from a moderator or admin? Just a few questions. I will try and dig it up for you to give you an answer.

Links were to ebaumsworld. It was all work safe. There was no pm from admin or mod. one video was a tunnel in russia that had many car crashes. the other two i cant remember off hand.

thanks Rich.

EvoPwr
That's Ultraflips section.
PM him.

Also do a search for your thread or in your recents posts, or in threads started by you.
The reason I suggest this is that the thread may have been moved to a different forum section (not deleted).

Blaze

Yea i checked my recent posts and they are gone. thanks for the help though i will pm ultra.

Ricardon
06-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Aha. Ok I put the russian tunnel post back into the off topic section...interesting video. The super mario bros video was just way too ofn hehehe. That might be why it got canned. Just try not to whore up the video links all in one sitting...tends to make the mods nervous I think hehe.

EvoPwr
06-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Aha. Ok I put the russian tunnel post back into the off topic section...interesting video. The super mario bros video was just way too ofn hehehe. That might be why it got canned. Just try not to whore up the video links all in one sitting...tends to make the mods nervous I think hehe.

ahh understandable. i will keep it to one video a day. thanks Rich. oh and you should go to the thursday meet, make dave go also.

GokuSSJ4
06-13-2006, 10:28 PM

you should be able to see who deleted the threads... check the recycler bin ... or you can check the logs

silvery_eagle
06-14-2006, 12:20 AM
those are some good videos you had... especially the mario ones

EvoPwr
06-14-2006, 04:33 PM
those are some good videos you had... especially the mario ones

lol thanks.