PDA

View Full Version : After 7 Long Months. Thero's Performace Mods are going to BEGIN!!!!

Thero
06-14-2006, 10:50 AM
Some of you may know what has been happening with my Power Mods I've been trying to do with my car. Some may not. Well for those that dont I have a Gray Stage 1 setup that I purchased back in November. The only pieces missing was the Esplier Downpipe and Cat Back. Due to Macken taking there sweet ass time to get the parts to Rob at Myevostore.com and Garry of Project Gen. I finally got the parts but had to buy used 7 months later. So without futher delay. MY CAR IS READY O0 and you can bet I have a big ass smile on my face to finally get these.

The last pieces of the puzzle:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/Thero2002/DSC01478.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/Thero2002/DSC01477.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/Thero2002/DSC01475.jpg

Big Thanks to Gary of Project Gen and Rob at Myevostore.com for helping me out and keeping me up to date on my parts that were on back order. O0

smokd
06-14-2006, 11:05 AM
hold up... ur parts were on backorder for 7 MONTHS????????

rammsteinmatt
06-14-2006, 11:17 AM
hold up... ur parts were on backorder for 7 MONTHS????????

thats japan and JDM craziness for ya

i waited at least 6 months for wheels. its just something you have to accept

Blaze
06-14-2006, 11:20 AM
Congrats on all your sucess.

wj4
06-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Well for those that dont I have a Gray Stage 1 setup that I purchased back in November. The only pieces missing was the Esplier Downpipe and Cat Back.
i feel your pain. i ordered an espelir downpipe in november as well...waited until mid-march and at that point i couldnt wait anymore so i paid more money for an hks one so i can just be done with the turboback set up. you shouldev got your espelir downpipe in a bit earlier than now though, most places had them a month ago...and now theyre on backorder again, lol.
what hi flow cat is that?
i also have the espelir catback, sweet system. hope you enjoy it.

krillin
06-14-2006, 11:30 AM
looks like the RRE hfc (aka magnaflow)

Thero
06-14-2006, 11:56 AM
looks like the RRE hfc (aka magnaflow)

Well for those that dont I have a Gray Stage 1 setup that I purchased back in November. The only pieces missing was the Esplier Downpipe and Cat Back.
i feel your pain. i ordered an espelir downpipe in november as well...waited until mid-march and at that point i couldnt wait anymore so i paid more money for an hks one so i can just be done with the turboback set up. you shouldev got your espelir downpipe in a bit earlier than now though, most places had them a month ago...and now theyre on backorder again, lol.
what hi flow cat is that?
i also have the espelir catback, sweet system. hope you enjoy it.

Correct

evomrguy
06-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Bout damn time.

Thero
06-14-2006, 10:13 PM
Bout damn time.

Yeah kind of gave up on having the whole New parts thing and decided. HEY its just a exhaust its gonna go through a lot of shit anyways.