PDA

View Full Version : CHP all over Santiago Canyon in OC

nurb2
06-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Just a head's up for anyone who likes to drive up there, the CHP have been all over Santiago, Silverado, Modjeska, and Live Oak Canyon roads lately. I've seen them up there each of the last three weekends, and they were there yesterday and today. They are working a cruiser using instant on Ka and a motorcycle cop using constant on Ka when he's moving and instant on when he's parked. I've never seen them up there this often, so they must be on an enforcement spree.

:police: :police: :police:

-nurb2-

inline4g63
06-18-2006, 05:04 PM
fast and furious season again, but this time in the canyons...

x[corwyn]
06-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Santiago canyon has been like that sine they built up all the way to Trabuco the last several years. So many whiners that go there to live in the canyons, and then expect it to be like Irvine. I miss how it used to be. Cool people, fun times, lots of really interesting people.

BlueBooster
06-19-2006, 12:51 PM
I've noticed the same. If you're there to cruise and play slow, no worries, but if you tear it up there are so many blind corners you may as well ask for a ticket.

wj4
06-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Just a head's up for anyone who likes to drive up there, the CHP have been all over Santiago, Silverado, Modjeska, and Live Oak Canyon roads lately. I've seen them up there each of the last three weekends, and they were there yesterday and today. They are working a cruiser using instant on Ka and a motorcycle cop using constant on Ka when he's moving and instant on when he's parked. I've never seen them up there this often, so they must be on an enforcement spree.

:police: :police: :police:

-nurb2-

ka? as in the radar frequency? just wondering

Absinthe
06-19-2006, 04:58 PM
Damn I thought we were talking about cat decapitating european fords...

Chris in SD
06-19-2006, 05:01 PM
Damn I thought we were talking about cat decapitating european fords...

That was a great commercial...

rubelcon
06-19-2006, 05:02 PM
I've been driving that canyon for 15+ years. CHP have always/will always be in full enforcement in this area.

haans brix
06-19-2006, 05:38 PM
thanks for the warning..i go through there at least once a month with a couple buddies...looks like i better find a different canyon :idiot2:

Chris in SD
06-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Ha ha ha "Hans Brix".... LOL

"How you like that Hans Brix? Don't you know how fucking busy I am? Why are people so fucking stupid!" LMAO @ Team America

Ricardon
06-19-2006, 05:57 PM
Ha ha ha "Hans Brix".... LOL

"How you like that Hans Brix? Don't you know how fucking busy I am? Why are people so fucking stupid!" LMAO @ Team America

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haans brix
06-19-2006, 06:10 PM
beware of kim jong il....

Ricardon
06-19-2006, 06:27 PM
beware of kim jong il....

LMAO! I love this forum

haans brix
06-19-2006, 06:29 PM
so do you guys go down to the meets on thurs at tustin marketplace? this is my first time going....

Ricardon
06-19-2006, 06:32 PM
so do you guys go down to the meets on thurs at tustin marketplace? this is my first time going....

Yes, but not sure if they are going to happen in Tustin anymore...dumbasses doing dohuts in the p/l might have torched that spot for us.

haans brix
06-19-2006, 06:34 PM
WTF . thats some bullshit...so where is it gonna be now? or is everyone still mobbin over there for this week?

blkside
06-19-2006, 06:48 PM
You should still keep using it because if you change it after an incident then 5-0 will think you are trying to hide something... just my .02