PDA

View Full Version : Ricardon's panties are in a bunch Project gen thread

Absinthe
06-21-2006, 12:03 PM
Dude-

unlock this thread just cuase it pisses you off doesnt mean there isnt usefull info in it for other people now its locked its just going to disappear, dont forget this guy was site sponsor and gained a lot of business cred of socal before ripping people off

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=36&topic=23299.195;topicseen

CLEARLY the guy doesnt answer PM's or give a shit the people he got ripped off by should be able to comunicate about this on here since he was a vendor, and since another thread about how shady his shop was was already locked by mods, maybe if that hadn't be done this wouldnt have happened.

Blaze
06-21-2006, 12:07 PM
Dude-

unlock this thread just cuase it pisses you off doesnt mean there isnt usefull info in it for other people now its locked its just going to disappear, dont forget this guy was site sponsor and gained a lot of business cred of socal before ripping people off

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=36&topic=23299.195;topicseen

CLEARLY the guy doesnt answer PM's or give a shit the people he got ripped off by should be able to comunicate about this on here since he was a vendor, and since another thread about how shady his shop was was already locked by mods, maybe if that hadn't be done this wouldnt have happened.

The usefullness of that thread has long expired.
It should have been locked several pages back.

1. Information for a class action is posted on page 1.
2. Garry's lawyers info is on the last page.
3. Everything else seems like a pointless stream of one-way communications, opinions and assumptions.

There's just no need to beat a dead horse. It's time to move on. The thread will still be there for reference.

Blaze

Absinthe
06-21-2006, 12:22 PM
AT the risk of getting chased, I see your take as fair enough but now that its locked it will just sink out of the realm of visited threads like the last one that was locked. This could simply repeat its self I am not suggesting that socal vet each and every vendor but when you accept money from one for the support of the site and leave positive feed back live while locking all negative feedback it compromises the usefullness of the site.

Further more the reason these guys have had a one way stream on communication is that Gary wouldn't post, PM or call, thats no fault of thiers its his, even tomku called him on this getting back to people. Its not like he couldnt find the keyboard to pimp his time attack results how come now the internet is gone?

Blaze
06-21-2006, 12:42 PM
AT the risk of getting chased, I see your take as fair enough but now that its locked it will just sink out of the realm of visited threads like the last one that was locked. This could simply repeat its self I am not suggesting that socal vet each and every vendor but when you accept money from one for the support of the site and leave positive feed back live while locking all negative feedback it compromises the usefullness of the site.

Further more the reason these guys have had a one way stream on communication is that Gary wouldn't post, PM or call, thats no fault of thiers its his, even tomku called him on this getting back to people. Its not like he couldnt find the keyboard to pimp his time attack results how come now the internet is gone?

I certainly see and value your points and opinions as well. And just so you know, if there were something new and valuable in that thread, I would support it staying open. However, it seems that everything that's needed to be said, has been stated repeatedly by the concerned members and visiting out-of-staters.

It's my opinion that keeping the thread running will not see a sudden resolution. Nor will it see the participation of the vendor. What it will see is 10 pages of frustration, speculation, hatred, futility and repetition.

This vendor is no longer a affilliated with SoCal, and the shop is now closed. Thus, there will not likely be further opportunities for business dealings. It's like the Titanic. You won't get to ride it anymore and assigning further blame is pointless as the ship has sailed, sunk and the people in charge are MIA'd or RIP'd.

Blaze

hksevo8
06-21-2006, 12:44 PM
For locked threads that are moved, there is always the search button for people to come and see if anything has been posted about this topic.