PDA

View Full Version : ROADRACE ENGINEERING GAINS VENDOR STATUS!!!

silvery_eagle
06-23-2006, 10:25 PM
pretty sure this thread will be deleted anyways.. but... i'm EXCITED to see what Road Race has to offer us!!!!!!

Evoegg
06-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Sup, I think all they need is a time table/sheet so everyone can fit in.

BUMP

Evoegg

gt40
06-24-2006, 01:22 AM
Just wanted to welcome Road Race Engineering to the forum as our newest vendor- Thanks for supporting the site O0

Looking forward to the changes you guys have in store for us!

Blak94GSX
06-24-2006, 07:59 AM
What does vendor status mean?

kipper215
06-24-2006, 08:58 AM
glad to see them on the team with socalevo. I see nothing but good things to come from them.

WavMixer
06-24-2006, 09:14 AM
It means that mike is cutting a check to help pay for the bandwidth on this site.

Skiracer
06-24-2006, 09:28 AM
RRE helped me out last night. Mad props to RRE O0 O0 :thewave:

Ricardon
06-24-2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the support Road Race!

DC_TypeR
06-24-2006, 12:46 PM
It means that mike is cutting a check to help pay for the bandwidth on this site.

It also means that the RRE/RRC team can offer there line up of products on socalevo.nets website as well.

I've had nothing but good experiences with RRE, O0

DoCoMo
06-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Sup, I think all they need is a time table/sheet so everyone can fit in.

BUMP

Evoegg

+1 on that great idea

ebevo
06-24-2006, 02:22 PM
glad to hear...now i'm just waiting on what of deals they will offer :angel:

DC_TypeR
06-24-2006, 02:53 PM
glad to hear...now i'm just waiting on what of deals they will offer :angel:

+1!!!!

blkside
06-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Does this mean that all of there side business is incorporated or is it just the engineering side?...I am curious cause I hear they have some nice setups...

Mike W
06-26-2006, 02:32 PM
I was just curious to see if there was any parralels to life in Message Board Land vs out in the Real World so I gave some money to the web site. I guess there is. Now it appears that in Message Board Land I actually exist and have EVO parts for sale. I offer great deals and prices and run a full service 6,500 square foot facility right in the middle of So Cal. Before I couldnt offer any deals I guess ;-)

Of course this was all the case in the Real World for long before EVOs were available in the US and long before all the carpet baggers that haunt Message Board Land hatched the idea of fleecing all the rich EVO owners.

So Vendor Status means I can support the local community with:
EVO parts in stock!!!" even though they always have been. And follow it with Bump bump and some Bumpity Bump +1 and a few + 1 million for a great buy!

Another difference is that in Message Board Land we are booked up for months in advance, however in the Real World we get clutch jobs and cam installs scheduled in with in a few days if not the following day. Turbo installs with in a week usually and only a big project might get scheduled further out.

I dont have time to hang out here all day. I'll leave that to the guys that sell EVO parts and play shop as a side job. E-mail is and always will be the best way to contact us. I get much better organization out of Outlook compared to digging through PMs for what I quoted too. Also I kind of like real names compared to trying to figure out who the hell SparkleBuNNie69 is when he asks if he can drop his car off. We spend enough time trying to rember that Thomas is really that googoo or mokuu or what ever his super hero name os on the internet. [email protected] please. Or even the telephone.

But seriously thanks for the support guys. Give me some time to figger out how this thing works and use it to it's best advantage. Christ, now I need to make some 500 meg sig gif to be cool too.

Mike W

ultraflip
06-26-2006, 02:37 PM
at this point... with like the 3rd refrence to it... i wanna know who SparkleBuNNie69 is... LOL!

ChrisF
06-26-2006, 11:57 PM
Official welcome to messagboard land Mike. Just sent you an email. Funny thing about that booked a month in advance hype. Whenever I call for an appointment, I usually get some guy named Sparklebunny and he says 3 months! Who is this guy?!?!? :2funny:

tabio42
06-27-2006, 10:33 AM
Just don't let Honda post in here!

I think he's SparkleBuNNie69.

TrickedOutEVOVIII
06-27-2006, 09:03 PM
welcome Mike and RRE!!! glad to see you guys are part of "message board land" even though those of us that know your work and the quality you bring to the evo modding realm, know that its as easy as a trip to santa fe springs.

once again...welcome

T

GokuSSJ4
06-28-2006, 07:31 AM

as much time as he spends on the damn computer, i am suprise he hasnt gave socal crap about things in general.... his SN should be HondaSpanksaBunnie69@RRE

tabio42
06-28-2006, 02:16 PM

as much time as he spends on the damn computer, i am suprise he hasnt gave socal crap about things in general.... his SN should be HondaSpanksaBunnie69@RRE

That's hot!

ChrisF
06-30-2006, 11:47 PM
Big thanks to Mike and Eddie for fitting my car in today so I can get some routine maintenance done before the car comes up with me to Canada. Seems those 6 month waits are greatly exaggerated. Thanks again guys. The service is great appreciated.

smokd
07-18-2006, 04:19 PM
i wud also like to thank RRE for the exceptional customer care they offer customers.. i had a boosting problem and the tech working on my car was very informative, knew exactly wut he was doing, gave me no BS wutsoever, and fixed the car... THANKS A LOT

TereNUTS
05-09-2007, 11:25 AM
at this point... RRE has gained much publicity n what not...

i would just like to know if RRE takes other sorts of payments aside from cold hard laundered cash...

i.e.... food stamps... sexual favors... trade for services...

Regards
HairyNuts

RPD_FKTARD
05-09-2007, 12:11 PM
do they take pennies as payment?
i heard sparklebunny69's gonna pay $3k with jugs and jugs of pennies

Mike W
05-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Cash works best, Credit cards are fine. I can do Pay Pal but we add 1% since they charge higher fees than our credit card processor. Ducati parts, small consumer electronics, car detailing and other items of interest could be considered.

Ty usually takes care of sexual favors here and does not like competition in that department much. We do have open try outs on that each August. You are welcome to sign up.

Mike W

bash
05-09-2007, 12:58 PM
1% for paypal thats sweet!!!! paypal charges you atleast 3