PDA

View Full Version : Redline @ Streets July 22 & 23

Chris@Redline
06-30-2006, 11:10 AM
What's going on guys?

RTE is at the streets again on July 22 & 23.
Full track w/bowl, clock wise on Sat, counter clock wise on Sun.

More info can be found here: http://redlinetrackevents.com/event_July22_23.htm

Hope to see you back at the track!

Richard EVO
06-30-2006, 12:28 PM
Any discount for SoCalEvo members? :laugh:

Chris@Redline
07-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Any discount for SoCalEvo members? :laugh:

Well, I guess it's been a while since SoCalEvo has had any discounts available.
I'm sure I can set you guys up with something.

I can do one of two things...
I can give a $15 discount on the track fee, or I can give free AMB timing transponder rental a $30 discount for timing.

So, let me know the majority wants, and I'll set it up right away.

Alex7
07-04-2006, 12:16 PM
free transponder sounds good

Miss Evo8
07-04-2006, 12:23 PM
transponder O0

EVO Neil
07-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Great Chris, now we can have a bunch of Evos running around on a Focus Challenge weekend. J/K
You also said clockwise on Sunday on Focaljet, which is correct?

I'll be running my stock 2002 SVT Focus and not my Evo, bummer, but it'll be fun to push some of you yahoos in your Evos with my stock Focus. ;)

Richard EVO
07-04-2006, 02:03 PM
So we are all agreed -- free transponders all around. I assume that Aaron is running timing for you, so that we will have the same timing setup we are used to with SV, as well as recent Redline events. Glad you got rid of that crappy Hot Lap Timer system. O0

Chris@Redline
07-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Great Chris, now we can have a bunch of Evos running around on a Focus Challenge weekend. J/K

I'll be running my stock 2002 SVT Focus and not my Evo, bummer, but it'll be fun to push some of you yahoos in your Evos with my stock Focus. ;)

I thought the Focus Challenge was running CounterClock wise, I'll have to check into that and find out whats going on. It might be a mistake on the focaljet. All the focus guys will be there on Sunday, so all the EVO's can rain supreme on Saturday. Of course there is no reason why we can't run an EVO challenge as well! That's easy to set up so if you guys want to, let me know and we can arange an EVO challenge session. Much like a Time Attack, we'll set up the EVOs to get a session without other cars on the track so you can get your fastest lap times.

Chris@Redline
07-05-2006, 11:42 AM
So we are all agreed -- free transponders all around. I assume that Aaron is running timing for you, so that we will have the same timing setup we are used to with SV, as well as recent Redline events. Glad you got rid of that crappy Hot Lap Timer system. O0

Yup, no more HOT LAPS. I'm not sure if Aaron will make it out for this one or not. He usually comes out if he can. Either way, we'll still have an AMB system. If not Aarons, then we have our own to use now too.

Transponders it is then. All you have to do is sign up for the event normally, just let me know you're a SoCal Evo member. DO NOT select timing from our store. There is a comments box when you register, just let me know you with SoCalEvo, and I add timing to your registration.

GokuSSJ4
07-05-2006, 12:39 PM

Yup, no more HOT LAPS. I'm not sure if Aaron will make it out for this one or not. He usually comes out if he can. Either way, we'll still have an AMB system. If not Aarons, then we have our own to use now too.

Transponders it is then. All you have to do is sign up for the event normally, just let me know you're a SoCal Evo member. DO NOT select timing from our store. There is a comments box when you register, just let me know you with SoCalEvo, and I add timing to your registration.

great to know that you have better timing available at the track, this should make things very interesting...

GokuSSJ4
07-05-2006, 12:40 PM

how fast can you push a stock SVT ?

Chris@Redline
07-05-2006, 01:06 PM
OK, just an update.* I did make a mistake in the configuration we're running.

Saturday is Counter Clock wise.* Sunday is Clockwise.

So, there you have it....

I like clock wise the best, but most people I talk to like counter.

Richard EVO
07-05-2006, 01:51 PM
OK, just an update. I did make a mistake in the configuration we're running.

Saturday is Counter Clock wise. Sunday is Clockwise.

Now wait a minute. Doesn't that violate your rule that you alternate clockwise and counter-clockwise? I think you ran counter-clockwise in June 16, so Sat. July 22 should be clockwise and Sun. July 23 should be counter-clockwise. Better yet, since the last event was CCW, why don't you make the whole weekend CW?

I am trying to work on my lap times going clockwise. It's a completely different track CCW, I don't like it, and I have no desire to concentrate on driving it in 2 directions at once. Just my $0.02.

Chris@Redline
07-05-2006, 02:35 PM

Now wait a minute. Doesn't that violate your rule that you alternate clockwise and counter-clockwise? I think you ran counter-clockwise in June 16, so Sat. July 22 should be clockwise and Sun. July 23 should be counter-clockwise. Better yet, since the last event was CCW, why don't you make the whole weekend CW?

I am trying to work on my lap times going clockwise. It's a completely different track CCW, I don't like it, and I have no desire to concentrate on driving it in 2 directions at once. Just my $0.02.

Your are correct. That does through off the rotation. But since it's a weekend event and we have two days, we'll through it off anyway. We'll run both configurations because I hate running the same track both days in a row. It's like two different tracks like you said. You're the first person that I know of now that likes it better CW. I like it better CW too, but not enough to run it two days in a row...

EVO Neil
07-05-2006, 08:20 PM

Mid 1:36's on corded stock tires, stock car, factory alignment, stocky driver. :2funny: I've since replaced the tires with new stock Conti's but may run on my incorrectly sized Nitto NT01s with a more desirable alignment setting. They don't have my size yet and I lose a ton of torque (not like that car had a lot to begin with) due to the taller size.

GokuSSJ4
07-05-2006, 09:41 PM

stop complaining, no one wants 2 track days with the same configuration... i love the fact that for saturday you are doing CCW ( i might be able to go) :)

GokuSSJ4
07-05-2006, 09:42 PM

Mid 1:36's on corded stock tires, stock car, factory alignment, stocky driver. :2funny: I've since replaced the tires with new stock Conti's but may run on my incorrectly sized Nitto NT01s with a more desirable alignment setting. They don't have my size yet and I lose a ton of torque (not like that car had a lot to begin with) due to the taller size.

glad that you are in the 1:36's.. it gives me plenty of room to keep away from you LOL... trying to aim for 1:30's again.,. will try my best and maybe you can give me some pointers.... :?

Richard EVO
07-06-2006, 08:30 AM

stop complaining, no one wants 2 track days with the same configuration... i love the fact that for saturday you are doing CCW ( i might be able to go) :)

I'm not complaining. I'm just pushing my own agenda. I was very surprised to hear from Chris that he thinks most peeps like CCW best. I thought it was the other way around. A couple of the turns on the backside of the track when going CCW are just a mess IMHO.

GokuSSJ4
07-06-2006, 10:20 AM

I'm not complaining. I'm just pushing my own agenda. I was very surprised to hear from Chris that he thinks most peeps like CCW best. I thought it was the other way around. A couple of the turns on the backside of the track when going CCW are just a mess IMHO.

Just cause you can't enjoy CCW it doesnt necessary mean its worse then CW...

Chris@Redline
07-10-2006, 09:01 PM
So you guys coming out then?
We have two EVO's signed up so far...

This will be a low traffic event, so if you can stand the heat, it'll be worth it for track time.

Don't forget the free timing.

Richard EVO
07-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Let's cover this one more time just to be sure. Sat.is CCW. Sun. is CW. Is that correct?

Chris@Redline
07-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Hi Richard. That's right. CCW on Sat, CW on Sun.

Richard EVO
07-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Looks like I will be able to make it on Sat., but I have to work on Sun.* Wish it was the other way around so I could run CW, but CCW is better than nothing at all.* I'll be at the Cal. Speedway ROVAL on Fri. right before the event, so assuming that everything comes out in one piece and the weather isn't too searing, I'll see you all Sat. 7/22 at SoW.* :coolsmiley:

So far there are 2 EVOs signed up on Sat. (not including me), and 3 EVOs on Sunday.

Richard EVO
07-24-2006, 07:27 AM
was there....dissapointed with my times..... :buck2:

Angela -

It's the heat. The turbo cars just hate it, and the tires and brakes heat up too much. The best I could do was 1:33.18 running Counter Clockwise on Saturday. You probably beat that.

You will make your best laptimes in between October and April, when the weather is cooler.

GokuSSJ4
07-24-2006, 12:42 PM
I saw Goku, MissEvo8 and three other Evos run today. One was another yellow one, another a GG IX MR, the last was a GG MR with no rear wing that was drifting even though there's no drifting allowed at these events. He also was driving way too fast in the pit area along with Goku. Nice job not making the Evo drivers look like jerks to the organizers and spectators. Yes, I got to overhear some of those comments from both the organizers and spectators.

I was attempting to drive my SVT Focus, but had nothing but problems today... :'(

whats with the hate, and FYI i wasnt speeding ....
anyways...
Angela manage between 1:33-1.30 (best lap was mid 1:30's)
took her car out for 2 laps, manage a 1:32... not to bad for going for 2 laps, im sure i can manage better times but not my car... + she doesnt like it when i aim for the pot holes :( ... LOL all jokes a side , the day was way to fricking hot, and i believe she is capable of managa lap times in the high 1:20's ...
but when you have the weather working against you, and your tires not being able to last more then 8 laps... We need to go back during Fall or near Winter to get better lap times...

EVO Neil
07-24-2006, 03:09 PM
I saw Goku, MissEvo8 and three other Evos run today. One was another yellow one, another a GG IX MR, the last was a GG MR with no rear wing that was drifting even though there's no drifting allowed at these events. He also was driving way too fast in the pit area along with Goku. Nice job not making the Evo drivers look like jerks to the organizers and spectators. Yes, I got to overhear some of those comments from both the organizers and spectators.

I was attempting to drive my SVT Focus, but had nothing but problems today... :'(

whats with the hate, and FYI i wasnt speeding ....
anyways...
Angela manage between 1:33-1.30 (best lap was mid 1:30's)
took her car out for 2 laps, manage a 1:32... not to bad for going for 2 laps, im sure i can manage better times but not my car... + she doesnt like it when i aim for the pot holes :( ... LOL all jokes a side , the day was way to fricking hot, and i believe she is capable of managa lap times in the high 1:20's ...
but when you have the weather working against you, and your tires not being able to last more then 8 laps... We need to go back during Fall or near Winter to get better lap times...

Heah, it wasn't all you, but I did have to hear it from one driver about one of the GG Evos riding their tail through the turns. From the organizers about one of the Evos, which I also witnessed (I saw the GG MR with no wing), drifting on the skidpad. And I did witness you going through the pits at speeds faster than you were supposed to. Pit lane speed is supposed to be like 10 mph or something like that, so basically crawling, especially after having just come in from a hot lap. But also heard of one of the other Evos was also driving to quickly in the pit area from others. So all in all it made the Evo guys look bad, since every thing I heard bad involved them.

So it wasn't just a hate on Goku thing. Besides I had my own issues up there. It was a complete waste of a day and money for me. The Nitto NT-01s had so much grip that I was rubbbing the driver front tire in the bowl turn and starting to cut into the sidewall. So after spending the time to change the tires in the 100+ degree heat, I made one run and changed back to the stock tires which I didn't want to run on. I ran two sessions with the stock Conti's and couldn't get my GPS data recorder to work properly so I may not even have any data to look at. Add that to the fact that for the Focus Challenge they decided at the track to charge us an extra $30 for a timer, which no one mentioned until then, and it was just a really bad day...glad you and Angela got to run some competitive times, even in the blazing heat.

Richard EVO
07-24-2006, 05:01 PM
I did have to hear it from one driver about one of the GG Evos riding their tail through the turns.

That's our job. After all, we are EVOs. Until you get a point-by, you are within your rights to sit one inch off the bumper of the slowpoke in front of you who is holding you up.

EVO Neil
07-24-2006, 05:03 PM
I did have to hear it from one driver about one of the GG Evos riding their tail through the turns.

That's our job. After all, we are EVOs. Until you get a point-by, you are within your rights to sit one inch off the bumper of the slowpoke in front of you who is holding you up.

Just because you are in a faster car doesn't mean you are a better driver, nor does it give you the right to be an a--hole. Did I make that clear enough?! Nice to see another Evo driver perpetuate the reputation from yesterday.

Richard EVO
07-24-2006, 05:13 PM

Just because you are in a faster car doesn't mean you are a better driver, nor does it give you the right to be an a--hole. Did I make that clear enough?! Nice to see another Evo driver perpetuate the reputation from yesterday.

If you are on someone's butt in the TURNS, you are the faster driver. You said in the turns, Right?* What am I supposed to do, drive at 6/10s so I don't scare the newbie?* I generally drive in the advanced or high intermediate group, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I think what you are perhaps confusing is people with high hp cars that drag race lower hp cars on the straightaways, but then the lower hp car with the better driver is on the high hp car's butt in the turns.* But that's not the situation you presented.* You said the EVO was on the other car's butt "in the turns."* That's proof positive that the other driver should point the EVO past.* The EVO driver is making faster lap times.

Absinthe
07-24-2006, 05:15 PM
dude i thought Neil miss-read your post because you were trying to be sarcastic on the internet and that doesnt work. Apparently not.

It wasnt too long ago that you werent the fastest driver in the world despite a bunch of track time, i would expect more from a man of your age, stature, and track experience.

Richard EVO
07-24-2006, 05:20 PM
dude i thought Neil miss-read your post because you were trying to be sarcastic on the internet and that doesnt work. Apparently not.

It wasnt too long ago that you werent the fastest driver in the world despite a bunch of track time, i would expect more from a man of your age, stature, and track experience.

Don't start with the old geezer stuff. There is no reason why I can't stay on someone's butt through the turns until they point me by. If they should be driving in a lower group, it's not my fault.

There are plenty of drivers in the advanced group, and at least a few intermediate, who are faster than me. I watch my mirrors and point them by as soon as they appear. That's the proper ettiquite.

EVO Neil
07-24-2006, 06:13 PM

Don't start with the old geezer stuff. There is no reason why I can't stay on someone's butt through the turns until they point me by. If they should be driving in a lower group, it's not my fault.

There are plenty of drivers in the advanced group, and at least a few intermediate, who are faster than me. I watch my mirrors and point them by as soon as they appear. That's the proper ettiquite.

Maybe you're missing my point, let me try again. We are not talking about being held up in the passing zone.*Just because an Evo is faster than a Focus (used for example only) doesn't give you the right to ride one inch (your words) off someones butt in the turns until you get to the next passing zone where you will be given a point by.

Don't get all high and mighty and think just because you are in a faster car that you are a better driver than the guy in the stock front-wheel drive car holding you up in the corners. Run groups have to do with driver experience also. You need to learn to share the track because if that's the attitude you have then maybe you should be running in some form of competition where you can excerise you superior driving skills and be able to pass where you want. To me superior driving skills don't just involve going fast but understanding what you are dealing with, logically, and then reacting properly. Your reaction is not proper or logical!* :tickedoff: Rant off

GokuSSJ4
07-24-2006, 06:14 PM
it was a fun event, away from the heat...
but since you decided to post your opinion, i will do the same. Most people dont drive fricking 10mph through the pit s but do consider driving a bit faster but with safety in mind. In regards of others comments about how evo drivers should behave while at the track, i can only speak of those who drove Miss evo 8's car, some of the Drivers wouldnt point by and unless you became a bit aggressive they wouldn't move out the way (by the way this happen to be in Advance group not Interm or Beginners group) Most of the time you let the driver know your behind them, not becoming a-- holes like you have mention. Most events are like this and you dont hear people complaining.

Absinthe
07-24-2006, 06:19 PM
gokus i didnt even follow that, but i thought proper etiquitte was also to take a run through the hotpit if someone wont send you by?

that or the NASA solution, pass'em under braking.

Richard EVO
07-24-2006, 06:26 PM
Maybe you're missing my point, let me try again. We are not talking about being held up in the passing zone. Just because an Evo is faster than a Focus (used for example only) doesn't give you the right to ride one inch (your words) off someones butt in the turns until you get to the next passing zone where you will be given a point by.

Don't get all high and mighty and think just because you are in a faster car that you are a better driver than the guy in the stock front-wheel drive car holding you up in the corners. Run groups have to do with driver experience also. You need to learn to share the track because if that's the attitude you have then maybe you should be running in some form of competition where you can excerise you superior driving skills and be able to pass where you want. To me superior driving skills don't just involve going fast but understanding what you are dealing with, logically, and then reacting properly. Your reaction is not proper or logical!* :tickedoff: Rant off

Thanks for the compliment.* 18 months ago, someone here were saying I'm 20 seconds slower than everyone else around the track.* Things certainly have changed for the better.* Seat time works wonders.

I still have a lot to learn.* How someone can move a 140 hp Miata around the track significantly faster than I can move my high hp EVO never ceases to amaze me.

GokuSSJ4
07-24-2006, 06:55 PM
it was a fun event, away from the heat...
but since you decided to post your opinion, i will do the same. Most people dont drive fricking 10mph through the pit s but do consider driving a bit faster but with safety in mind. In regards of others comments about how evo drivers should behave while at the track, i can only speak of those who drove Miss evo 8's car, some of the Drivers wouldnt point by and unless you became a bit aggressive they wouldn't move out the way (by the way this happen to be in Advance group not Interm or Beginners group) Most of the time you let the driver know your behind them, not becoming a-- holes like you have mention. Most events are like this and you dont hear people complaining.

I shared what I heard and saw because I hate having the group I am a part of gain a bad rep for this stuff. Like I said, it's what I heard while attending the event.

I also ran in advanced, even with my stock SVT focus, but know how to look in the mirrors as well as where I'm going to not hold anyone up. I gave several faster cars a point by as I was dealing with a rubbing driver front tire and not moving as fast as I'd normally be going. I even pulled into the hot pits once to cool the engine (oil temps go through the roof in just a few hot laps on hot days like yesterday), check the tire wear and go back out clear of traffic. On one run you did pull into the pits right in front of me and yes, you were going way to fast. Sorry, but I was right there. You were probably going thirty mph at the time. Sometimes after leaving the track even thirty can feel like crawling, but it's not slow enough when you are in an area where you should be moving slower. All I am trying to say is slow down before someone not paying attention walks out in front of you and it becomes your problem. You can't go too slow in the pits, seriously.

maybe i didnt notice or wasnt aware of the speed but i wasnt intenting to go as fast as you posted above. an like i mention, i understand safety comes first...

Richard EVO
07-24-2006, 07:02 PM
I shared what I heard and saw because I hate having the group I am a part of gain a bad rep for this stuff. Like I said, it's what I heard while attending the event.

I'm all for safety, and I generally go slowly in the pits. The exception is when I go to an area where no one is parked after coming off track, to try to cool down my brakes more before coming to a stop. There is a big area on the west side of the SoW parking lot (on the way up to Horse Thief Mile) where I take big circles a few times to do the cool down. I am not endangering anyone because no one is there.

What I want to know is, why do you care so much what other people think about EVO drivers? Apparently the East Coast and Midwest HPDE groups are much more "gentlemanly," and they think that West Coast HPDE drivers are too aggressive. I like it the way it is.

EVO Neil
07-24-2006, 07:09 PM
What I want to know is, why do you care so much what other people think about EVO drivers?

We already have a bad rep on the street, hence the reasons we are profiled by the po-po. I just didn't want to see us get one at the track for being jerks. Sorry I cared so much...

Richard EVO
07-24-2006, 07:16 PM
We already have a bad rep on the street, hence the reasons we are profiled by the po-po. I just didn't want to see us get one at the track for being jerks. Sorry I cared so much...

I think we have the rep on the track that our cars are goddamned fast for what we pay for them, and that the better EVO drivers hang with Porsches, Ferraris and Corvettes. That's a rep I can live with, even if people call me "Mr. Jerk". lmfao

Chris in SD
07-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Seriously, that's kind of "I'm a badass and I don't care" talk I expect from some of the 20-year old Evo owners... Neil's point is very clear and should be pretty easy to understand. I don't get the resistance to playing nice - you aren't racing, you aren't going to win any money, and no hottie is going to kiss you at the end of the day.

EVO Neil
07-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Having a rep for being fast is a good thing, but having a rep for just being a jerk (even if you are fast) is another. Oh yeah, and what Chris said...^^^

Miss Evo8
07-24-2006, 07:58 PM
I had fun yesterday.... and I always try and play nice on the track. I'm still learning a lot but trying to stay safe always. If we are speaking of track "etiquette" a lot of slower cars wouldn't give me a point by!
BTW he was aiming for holes on the track so I made him bring in the car...he did 3 laps....and was also not give a point by....

Richard EVO
07-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Shrinking violets don't buy EVOs. :2funny:

Chris in SD
07-25-2006, 03:19 AM
Shrinking violets don't buy EVOs.* :2funny:

More of the same... Some people just don't get it. Now it's confirmed that you're really a 12-year old wrapped in a (I don't know how old) wrapper. I hope you have a more humble attitude on the street than you do at the track. If you are that badass, why not go race and not just show off (or show your ass) at HPDEs?

Miss Evo 8 - if people aren't waving you by, the solution is not to get aggressive, the solution is to let the organizers know so they can watch for it. I understand the frustration, believe me.

Richard EVO
07-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Shrinking violets don't buy EVOs. :2funny:

More of the same... Some people just don't get it. Now it's confirmed that you're really a 12-year old wrapped in a (I don't know how old) wrapper. I hope you have a more humble attitude on the street than you do at the track. If you are that badass, why not go race and not just show off (or show your ass) at HPDEs?

Miss Evo 8 - if people aren't waving you by, the solution is not to get aggressive, the solution is to let the organizers know so they can watch for it. I understand the frustration, believe me.

That's "Mr. 12 Year Old" to the likes of you. You are an old geezer wrapped in a young body. I like it my way.

Chris in SD
07-25-2006, 06:45 AM
I am definitely not a geezer, I am just mature. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Richard EVO
07-25-2006, 06:58 AM
I am definitely not a geezer, I am just mature. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I don't want to understand. So you have a 997S now. Come on out to Streets, or better yet Big Willow, and I'll give you a lesson.

EVO Neil
07-25-2006, 08:20 AM

I don't want to understand. So you have a 997S now. Come on out to Streets, or better yet Big Willow, and I'll give you a lesson.

I liked you better when you were humble. Now that you've got some experience you think you're some sort of track God. I thought that way when I was about 18 when I went undefeated for two years in the local SCCA autocross series, then I went to the professional level called Pro Solo and got my ass handed to me. I was a lesson well deserved. I did go on to eventually win at the pro level, but it was the lesson that I've never forget. You think you're so hot and are now going to show Chris a thing or to? Sounds like it's time for you to put up or shut up and enter a real race against other competitive drivers and see what you've got, otherwise you should remember that what you are doing now doesn't mean sh-t in the world of competitive driving because you've proven nothing. In the immortal words of Clint Eastwood, "You're a legend in your own mind".

Chris in SD
07-25-2006, 09:44 AM

I don't want to understand.* So you have a 997S now.* Come on out to Streets, or better yet Big Willow, and I'll give you a lesson.

First, what I drive has no determination on how I act as a person. Second, I never claimed to be Mr. Bad-ass Driver. Third, don't threaten me in any context. The only lessons I got were in school and you certainly don't hold a candle to any teacher or instructor I've ever had.

Richard EVO
07-25-2006, 09:45 AM
track God . . . a legend in your own mind"

Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to register a new screen name -- "Track God" -- a legend in his own mind.

Neil and Chris -- you take yourselves way to seriously.* It's just smack talk on the internet.* It don't mean sh*t.* Lighten up.

subgraphic
07-25-2006, 09:53 AM

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ugh2.gif You have no idea who you are talking to, or what you are doing to your reputation. I suggest you go hang out with people more like yourself: www.honda-tech.com

Track God
07-25-2006, 09:55 AM
Oh. Now I'm scared. I take it all back. I'm not worthy. Please let me detail your beautiful Porsche with a toothbrush for free. :2funny:

GokuSSJ4
07-25-2006, 10:02 AM
This is getting out of control, what should of been a thread of feedbacks and thigs you enjoy about the event, it has turn into critizim amoung members and some getting insulted by others comments.
IBL i dont see the point of this thread remaining open

GokuSSJ4
07-25-2006, 10:03 AM
An on a quick note: Chris dont take anything that Richard Evo posted seriously.. I guess he has develope a sense of humor (unlike before) which is a good thing, i guess. LOL
leave the old man alone Chris LOL ...

EVO Neil
07-25-2006, 11:47 AM
maybe i didnt notice or wasnt aware of the speed but i wasnt intenting to go as fast as you posted above. an like i mention, i understand safety comes first...

Sorry Goku I must have missed this post. I apologize and have cleaned up my additonal commentary after this original post. My humble apologies!

GokuSSJ4
07-25-2006, 12:17 PM

Sorry Goku I must have missed this post. I apologize and have cleaned up my additonal commentary after this original post. My humble apologies!
no problemo... :)