PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys new 06 White MR owner in Cerritos

dkc
07-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to drop by and say hi. Been reading the forums for about a month and really hope to contribute. Want to give thanks to Rich over at HB Mitsu for helping me out with the car. If you are looking for good service and a true car enthusist Rich is the man! He gave me a great deal and great service. Even if it was more expensive for the car which it was not I would still purchase from Rich since he sells the complete package.

So far in terms of modding I have allready spoken with Alfred at Tuning Technology. Hopfully the car will be going in for some power. Stay Tuned!

Oh on a quick not can anyone recommend a company that stocks ralliart parts? I have order the front lip but looking for the side mirrors and rearview also the rest of the ralliart parts such as oil caps ect.

-dkc

Macky
07-03-2006, 09:58 PM
congratulations on your purchase! Rich is the MAN!

Ricardon
07-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Danny!! Thanks for the words bro! check out japanparts.com for the r/a parts. It's really the only place I know that stocks a ton, used to anyway. Wish I was more help there. send evo neil or error a pm...those guys are r/a FREAKS, and no doubt know where to go.