PDA

View Full Version : Which Shops Do You Take Your EVO For An Oil Change?

EvuseIX
07-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Just wondering where you guys take your cars for oil change? How does $45.00 for an oil change sound (oil filter is aftermarket)?

TrickedOutEVOVIII
07-13-2006, 03:53 PM
i say if you know your way around a car...buy the oem filters from mitsu, buy your synthetic oil and do it yourself! otherwise, there are a huge selection of shops in socal. i personally would go to TT if it isnt too far for you and they can take care of all your maintenance needs, not to mention your upgrade path as well! like i said, it all depends on location and whats closest to you. in oc there is of course sam over at SRT. good luck!

T

Xetronic_Evo_VIII
07-13-2006, 03:55 PM
the only shop i take it to is my garage

evomrguy
07-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Yeah the only one working on my car is me. I either get it taken care of at the shop I work at or I do it in my garage at home. Its only an oil change, do it yourself, its easy.

DTunedEvoX
07-13-2006, 04:43 PM
GinuwineEvo8 Tuning Garage aka D-Tune (aka my driveway), MFQ Industries in Burbank, Evolicious Tuning Garage in Sherman Oaks, C-Spec Tuning (hes mobile)...
I guess if you cant do it - you can go to H.B. - I hear they got a pretty good deal for oil changes ...

Evoegg
07-24-2006, 05:54 PM
PM me, I know a place will charge you $8 for the oil change. Just bring your own M1 oil + OEM oil filter.

$8 for labor and they always check my tire a/p for me as well.

its close to Rosemead Blvd.

Evoegg

EvuseIX
07-24-2006, 08:20 PM
^^ tnx Bret

Evoegg
07-27-2006, 11:16 AM
man I forgot the street name on that .. but I can dig the business card for you.

BTW go there in the morning, coz they seems busy sometimes.

Just remember show them your own M1 oil =)

Evoegg