View Full Version : Muellerized Evo Sears Point lap record video

Muellerized...
07-13-2006, 07:51 PM
http://www.muellerized.com/videos/92-silver_car/Sears%20Point/

Select Kent Jordan 7-1-06.wmv

Please use 'save target as' thanks.

C-Spec
07-13-2006, 07:53 PM
awsome driving, looks like Muller scare the living shit out of those other cars and also the ending that video aswell :2funny: :D

Richard EVO
07-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks, John -- great video!!!* Kent has really developed into a formidable driver.* The white Miata went beyond the call of duty, putting two wheels way off to let him by in Turn 5.* And I think he really scared the guy he passed in hairpin Turn 7.* But most impressive of all is Kent's speed through Turn 10, which is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!* The slightest mistake at that speed and the car is in the wall for sure.

Having watched Kent's line at Sears, I am definitely taking the Carousel (Turn 6) wrong.* He hugs the inside (left) all the way down, which I can see is a great line in an EVO.

I miss Sears Point/Infineon so much.* I haven't run there since April '05.* NCRC has an event there this year on Nov. 6 & 7 (Mon. and Tue.) and I am scheduling my vacation days right now.* Sears Point is my favorite track, and now I have a great video to watch over and over in preparation for the Nov. event.** O0

earlyapex
07-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Nice driving as usual Kent. ;)

Matz
07-13-2006, 11:02 PM
God I love watching Kent drive at Sears Point.

CJexJiggy
07-14-2006, 12:34 AM
very impressive!

Miss Evo8
07-14-2006, 08:16 AM
Muellerized Evo PWNZ as usual.....what else is new :roll:

good job John...I will be by later to bug you!

krazik
07-14-2006, 09:48 AM
heh nice editing asshat ;) You don't want to show where both mike and I pass you? ;)

Must be rough driving a car w/ only 50-100 more hp than me vs 2x the hp O0 :2funny:

Muellerized...
07-14-2006, 10:01 AM
heh nice editing asshat ;) You don't want to show where both mike and I pass you? ;)

Must be rough driving a car w/ only 50-100 more hp than me vs 2x the hp O0 :2funny:

A naturally aspirated Evo makes quite a bit less power than your Honduh shitbox.

That would be Mr. Asshat to you Rylan.

It was no problem to run your lap times in a NA Evo, just saw no point is risking expensive damage (not knowing what had failed to leave me without boost) to our car mixing it up with backmarkers like you and Mike. :twisted:

Your time would be better spent working on that heap of yours rather than starting crap in the evo part of messageboardland...it must be tough to deal with getting passed from the back of the grid in only 3 laps?

ArBizZzLe
07-14-2006, 10:06 AM
Wow, can't wait to see this when I get home.

krazik
07-14-2006, 10:26 AM

A naturally aspirated Evo makes quite a bit less power than your Honduh shitbox.

That would be Mr. Asshat to you Rylan.

It was no problem to run your lap times in a NA Evo, just saw no point is risking expensive damage (not knowing what had failed to leave me without boost) to our car mixing it up with backmarkers like you and Mike. :twisted:

Your time would be better spent working on that heap of yours rather than starting crap in the evo part of messageboardland...it must be tough to deal with getting passed from the back of the grid in only 3 laps?

Thats why you stayed on track for another 2.5 laps? Don't want to show the video of you getting passed by both Mike and I? And you were not NA, you were running 6psi according to one of your employees ;)

I don't have to troll the evo boards, people send me links :)