07-15-2006, 12:51 AM
helpful?

chuckdashi
07-15-2006, 01:55 AM
long but i guess it was worth it

909Evo
07-15-2006, 04:22 PM
AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah

That was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I mean, it boggles my mind. First off, we are not that stupid, neither the public nor the police. Second off, the people had no rights anyways! I mean come on, a cop going "This car's filthy! I'm just doing my job, why do you make me dig through this shit?"

Cops carry tape recorders. His whole arrest would have been thrown out for harrasment.

All the cop had to do was arrest the kid for wreckless driving. Then he would have lawfully been able to search the car incident to lawful arrest. Who made this video?

chuckdashi
07-15-2006, 04:25 PM
now what would happen when they ask for you to open your hood?.... can you say no?!.....

909Evo
07-15-2006, 04:29 PM
It depends on what the probable cause for the stop and detainment is.

If its speeding.... NO.

If its modified exhaust ..... You would have hard time denying it. Any reasonable person could believe if you modified your exhaust, you would modify the engine bay. And the new Penal Code gives probable cause to a modified exhaust ticket. Same thing though if they pull you over for speeding, and see you have S-AFC's, Guages, and EBC's floating around everywhere.

Lol i'm further into the video. I like how they say not to roll the window down because the cop can't stick his nose in it. In reality, not rolling your window down concentrates the smell into a smaller area, and makes it easier for the cop.

chuckdashi
07-15-2006, 04:33 PM
so safc and gauges would be enough for probable cause to open your hood?... was curious about that...

909Evo
07-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Like I said, a reasonable person would be able to articulate that they believed your vehicle would have been modified. The PC simply states that probable cause must be determined from the stance of any reasonable person. There isn't anything that says "X means they can search" "Y means they can't".

It depends on how well you can write, how well you can play 20 questions, and whether or not the cop got laid the night before.