PDA

View Full Version : EXTREME CAUTION WHEN HAVING MEETS IN SAN DIEGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suprapotential
07-17-2006, 07:35 AM
read page 2 and on

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=113526

alan678
07-17-2006, 07:52 AM
Dang...looks like this meet just so happend to go to alot of the local sites....maybe some actual police envolvement when this was made??? I dunno ??? Here is a thread on AllWhellJunkies.com covering the same thing...

http://www.allwheeljunkies.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=16371

JoeyM3
07-17-2006, 12:37 PM
isn't it technically private property? i thought that cops can't give you tickets on private property? one time i was at fusion and a cop rolled in and just left

Dagul
07-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Yeah, crap like that gets old... Muscle car meets never get raided like that.

Cops were probably reacting to the tokyo drift movie... It didn't help that was a sivlia type meet...

It's no different from the whole driving while asian or driving while pretending to be asain stereotype...

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

wj4
07-17-2006, 01:15 PM
isn't it technically private property? i thought that cops can't give you tickets on private property? one time i was at fusion and a cop rolled in and just left

i think cops can pull you over where ever they please. i know guys who have had cops follow them home and stopped them as soon as they pull in the driveway to their homes.

and i agree with the muscle car thing. cops let so much slide with them. and they act more "ricey" than we do...with all the revving and burning out.

off topic but several months ago, 2 of my buddies and i were getting boba. we parked our cars on the front curve (the plaza is designed to let cars park there if spots are available). so it was my evo, another evo, and an sti. this guy in a mustang drove by and saw our cars and peeled out crazy, smoke all over the place. there were cops getting food a the restaurant next door, they came out and told us to leave or else theyll start handing out tickets:-/

Dagul
07-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Typical response from the pigs... There are good ones and A LOT more bad ones out there that profile like that...

:-/

blkside
07-17-2006, 03:28 PM
As far as I know if a cops Follows you and you pull in to your driveway or a friends he can ticket you... but if you walk out of your house and he pulls in your driveway and tries to give you like a mod exhaust ticket he cant do shit... I am gonna look into this now.

Tarmac02
07-18-2006, 07:38 PM
Y'know ,... I've had meets of 160+ cars and never had any problem from the police. I'm sure there's more to it,...

There are three parts to every story, the stories of the two parties involved,... and then what really happened

Dagul
07-18-2006, 07:51 PM
Y'know ,... I've had meets of 160+ cars and never had any problem from the police. I'm sure there's more to it,...

There are three parts to every story, the stories of the two parties involved,... and then what really happened

That's true... But it didn't help them that it was a silvia type meet... Especially with the drifting craze... :grin:

suprapotential
07-18-2006, 11:08 PM
yeah everyone had been parked for 30 mintues so all the tickets were non moving violations.