PDA

View Full Version : Hennessy Motorsports in Deep Sh*t

speedracer2169
07-18-2006, 07:34 PM
Just wow guys you have to read this. I wonder if Al from dynoflash and him are related

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=622

earlyapex
07-18-2006, 09:59 PM
ooh and look the admins don't delete the posts even though Hennessy is a paid vendor. Some evo forums could learn a thing or two from that.

j_nizzle
07-18-2006, 10:34 PM
ooh and look the admins don't delete the posts even though Hennessy is a paid vendor. Some evo forums could learn a thing or two from that.

+fkn1

Tarmac02
07-18-2006, 11:05 PM
At least that forum isn't caving in to him. Moderators at Nasioc a couple years ago started banning people and removing entire threads that stated negative things about ESX's business practice, which was really crappy at the time. ESX had a tie with SOA and SOA had connections to the site,... some crap about a lible or slander lawsuit.... it was a bunch of BS and so is most of Nasioc.

But if you want a PREMIUM Off Topic section with lots of regulars, hilarity, and good info,... then Nasioc's OT is the place.

wj4
07-18-2006, 11:59 PM
wow. im not suprised though. the aftermarket shops is a very expensive industry, so i guess for some, greed took over.
its laughable how he wants to file a lawsuit against this member and that member...wonder how his lawyer(s) feel, lol.

john: hey, i want you to file a lawsuit against this person who cussed me out on aim today
lawyer: do you have his info?
john: yeah, his screen name is HemiAsianBoy

1lOvEbOOst
07-19-2006, 12:39 AM
his screen name Lol
i only read the beginning, but it sounds like it's getting pretty brutal
Why would he send members pm's like that? as if it wouldn't just agitate his problems even more :roll:

Ricardon
07-19-2006, 01:53 AM
I think this whole messageboardland crap is funny. I find it hilarious how people get on the computer and jump around like monkeys on these things. Don't doubt for a second that if we could do the things that we do, or more accurately used to do (meets, events etc...) without the need for a forum...we would scrap the forum in a friggin heartbeat. Forums make us all just a little more stupid every time we log onto them!!

Chris in SD
07-19-2006, 03:10 AM
If you want to buy a turbocharged Viper, your penis must be tiny in the first place.... Who cares.

ArBizZzLe
07-19-2006, 07:24 AM
wow.

earlyapex
07-19-2006, 09:01 AM
I think this whole messageboardland crap is funny. I find it hilarious how people get on the computer and jump around like monkeys on these things. Don't doubt for a second that if we could do the things that we do, or more accurately used to do (meets, events etc...) without the need for a forum...we would scrap the forum in a friggin heartbeat. Forums make us all just a little more stupid every time we log onto them!!

Says the messageboardland administrator...

Absinthe
07-19-2006, 09:41 AM
dude everyone knows this about hennessey already he has had some issues look up his BBB records etc. However if you want to compare him to all or some other small market evo tooner you might want to do a little research and learn about him, his company, his standing in comunity, and what he has achieved. would I spend money with him? no is he AL or some other tooner with a laptop and no shop? hardly.

gofaster87
07-19-2006, 03:26 PM
If you want to buy a turbocharged Viper, your penis must be tiny in the first place.... Who cares.

Same with the guys that go from Evos to Porsches

Chris in SD
07-19-2006, 05:02 PM

Ha ha.... nice.

genrec
07-19-2006, 08:44 PM

I was waiting for that.....

Chris in SD
07-20-2006, 03:08 AM
You always run into haters... ;)

gofaster87
07-20-2006, 06:37 AM
Somebody has to give Chris shit

Chris in SD
07-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Somebody has to give Chris shit

Better Sam than one of the n00b e-thugs... LOL

drmosh
07-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Replace Hennessy with a certain wanna-be vendor in norcal and you got the same shit.

Terry S
07-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Replace Hennessy with a certain wanna-be vendor in norcal and you got the same shit.

Works?

:2funny:

Terry S

drmosh
07-20-2006, 02:09 PM
LOL no wrong starting letter

Chris in SD
07-20-2006, 02:15 PM
LOL no wrong starting letter

What? Wishnu starts w/W.... LOL

Macky
07-20-2006, 03:07 PM