PDA

View Full Version : Magnums and Chargers are spreading like Herpes....LOL

blkside
07-19-2006, 11:56 AM
They are coming out in force Nationwide... This is becoming ridiculous...I wanna send one to a REF station...LOL

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47598

silvery_eagle
07-19-2006, 12:08 PM
ok this is a bit scary.... can we outrun them? lol

NMREJ6
07-19-2006, 12:11 PM
i hate those things. *And now that the police has them, I wonder when they will switch over her in SoCal??

Do you guys ever see them on the freeway wanting to race everyone??? *Always pulling next to me and tempting me to race. *Forget that!!! *Not on the 105freeway. *For some reason the H.P. are more vigalante in this particular freeway, but that's just my observation.

Back on topic. *I hate those 'Dodges"

Tarmac02
07-19-2006, 12:12 PM
I know we're getting a few,... and I know Oceanside is getting some... not bad, way better than a Crown Vic

blkside
07-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Hey Tarmac... where do you work at? You a LEO.. You gotta let us know so everyone can avoid that area...LOL... Some of those cars look good though....

Tarmac02
07-19-2006, 02:08 PM
SD Sheriff's Department,... working in the Jails right now

blkside
07-19-2006, 02:12 PM
I heard thats a shitty job... you get that like your first year or do you guys just get to rotate through there... I had a buddy that was a CO in a super max ?? in AZ... he said it sucked ass...

itsnino
07-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Back on topic. *I hate those 'Dodges"

easy mayn, my car will hear you. shhh...

Chris in SD
07-19-2006, 02:14 PM
I heard thats a shitty job... you get that like your first year or do you guys just get to rotate through there... I had a buddy that was a CO in a super max ?? in AZ... he said it sucked ass...

If it's anything like LA County, you can make BANK working the jails... double shifts, tons of OT, etc.

blkside
07-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Look Porsche guy....lol We know you can run from the Magnums....LOL.. Yeah but I am one of the guys that would shove a baton up someones ass for throwing shit at me.... But I would dip it in a bucket of epoxy first... 1 lesson the hard way...LOL

rubelcon
07-19-2006, 02:21 PM
I bet that thing would smoke the little PT Cruiser that patrols Fullerton.... or wait, Do I smell a new Pinks sponsored by Duncan?

thisxguy
07-19-2006, 02:21 PM
gay american cars.

i wonder if california is going to get them

shouldnt cops be REQUIRED, by law, to have a front license plate mounted? *it's only fair that if we get busted for it then they should also =)

gofaster87
07-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Ive come to realize that most people that own/drive these pos dodges are assholes. It fits the bill that cops should now get these.

smokd
07-19-2006, 03:53 PM
haha true that my friend

thisxguy
07-19-2006, 03:54 PM
haha. yeah..they can get those...but i dont like the idea of them having the ones with the hemis. haha.

well, i hope they break down on them after a few thousand miles, just as other american cars do =P
haha

Tarmac02
07-19-2006, 08:07 PM

If it's anything like LA County, you can make BANK working the jails... double shifts, tons of OT, etc.

HAHA,... it ain't that bad. It has it's moments but so far it's been more thwarting escape attempts than shit throwing,... we don't have a psych floor though, that's all at central jail.

And Yes ,... the OT is great

blkside
07-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Hmmm how long is the academy? I may just go into personal security... I am tired of organization... damn army... I dont care at this point I am on my way out and WalMart is looking very appealing...LOL

Chris in SD
07-20-2006, 03:07 AM
Hmmm how long is the academy? I may just go into personal security... I am tired of organization... damn army... I dont care at this point I am on my way out and WalMart is looking very appealing...LOL

If you are tired of organization, don't go into personal (or personnel) security. Those firms are run tighter than any military unit by the very nature of the work. They have crazy liability insurance, so they have to keep everything airtight. I have had offers from some of the companies doing business in Iraq and elsewhere... Don't let the money blind you, either. It's hard to spend your $150K/year when you're dead...

909Evo
07-20-2006, 05:49 PM
^ +1

I had thought about it too. But I kept noticing that all of the firms had a little bonus, they all said "All expense paid funeral"

Chris in SD
07-20-2006, 05:58 PM
That said, I am applying for another security/training job... LOL

GokuSSJ4
07-20-2006, 11:29 PM
best one IMO
http://www.phildorsett.com/images/chargers/auburnhillscharger.jpg

thisxguy
07-20-2006, 11:34 PM
+1 goku

BUT, i still dont like cops or american cars. haha

Evo8you
07-21-2006, 12:05 AM
About the front plates, some states don't even issue them.

rino
07-21-2006, 01:00 AM
+2 on goku

that police car looks the best, it's the front grill.. lol

thisxguy
07-21-2006, 01:04 AM
About the front plates, some states don't even issue them.

say we bought the car in cali (where the retardedly issue 2 plated) and then we get pulled over for no front plate and we say that we bought the car from someone (from a state that doesnt issue front plates) and it didnt come with a front plate...would be still be busted for no front plate?

imagine being rammed by one of those chargers =/

Chris in SD
07-21-2006, 03:08 AM
say we bought the car in cali (where the retardedly issue 2 plated) and then we get pulled over for no front plate and we say that we bought the car from someone (from a state that doesnt issue front plates) and it didnt come with a front plate...would be still be busted for no front plate?

Yes you would get a ticket. I drove my S4 as a brand-new car (paper plates, reg in the window) and still got a ticket for "no plates" here in VA. I fought it and the judge said, "I don't care about California, guilty." :roll: F'in redneck justice...

Bills Evo
07-21-2006, 05:04 AM
Whatever happened to innocent until proved guilty? Kangaroo courts! Judges act like the courtroom is their personal property. Bill :tickedoff:

Chris in SD
07-21-2006, 08:18 AM
Whatever happened to innocent until proved guilty?* Kangaroo courts! Judges act like the courtroom is their personal property.* * * * * * *Bill* * *:tickedoff:

You're not kidding - anyone that knows me, knows I do everything 110%. I came to court with pics of my previous 4 cars (all w/paper dealer plates and reg stickered to the window), CA DMV laws about temp plates/reg, the Interstate Commerce Act (which forbids just the sort of thing I was fighting), etc. I showed the judge, he didn't understand what I was telling him (his words), and said (in a nice southern drawl), "I don't care about them California laws. This is Virginia. Guilty... $80." A-hole...

silvery_eagle
07-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Yes you would get a ticket. I drove my S4 as a brand-new car (paper plates, reg in the window) and still got a ticket for "no plates" here in VA. I fought it and the judge said, "I don't care about California, guilty." :roll: F'in redneck justice...

damn.... holy cow >.< and WTF?

thisxguy
07-21-2006, 10:32 PM
hm...can the cops bust you for taking pictures of their police interceptors?

GOOSE_Ej
07-22-2006, 12:02 AM
FTW

http://home.comcast.net/~Shoup7869/SIG/monaco_frontquarter-vi.jpg

RgistRdShowoffIX
07-22-2006, 01:36 AM
we could start hell and all go to the academy and when we get on patrol ask to use our Evo's. ;p

i'm sure we'd start a civil war within each of the precints on muscle vs. import. hahahah

@.@ god help us when these things come to CA...

thisxguy
07-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Chargers are in Anaheim now

cousin just called me to tell me because our friend called the cops on a asshole neighbor who complained since he parked outside her house on the street. haha